BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141381 Feb 8, 2013
How's that Man Made Global Warming working out for you fellas up north? Power outages already?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#141383 Feb 8, 2013
WATCH OBAMA GET HIS 'MEDICINE' ON LIVE TV
Limbaugh raves about doctor's speech:'Talk about a tingly feeling up your leg!'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/obama-gets-his-med...

GOD IS NOT MOCKED
I FOUND AMERICA IN THE BIBLE!
Exclusive: Craige McMillan discovers scene in Jeremiah that's 'just so 2013'

http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/i-found-america-in...

THE SECRET LIFE OF GUN-HATERS
Exclusive: David Kupelian explores bizarre inner world of those who fear and loathe firearms

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/why-people-fear-gu...

DISTANT DRUMS

I would have put this on here sooner, but I got knocked back to the STONE age ... like JD did ... ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#141390 Feb 9, 2013
Poopo wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Love this speech by Dr. Carson with Mien Obummer and Mrs. mien Obummer in attendance! They were handed a little schooling that day! Look at mien Obummers demeanor, when the speech starts his arrogant typical chin and nose up in the air, turn to his head lowered and he starts to wipe his tired eyes, and his mouth turns down, but he does muster claps and applause with the crown who seem to agree with Dr. Carson's speech on political correctness, of course not wanting to look like the only on disagreeing! Great speech, though I suspect under the new Mien Obummer regime Dr. Carson will unexpectedly be transferred, laid off, or like anyone else who disagrees with Mien Obummer, falls of the grid and goes silent!
Thank YOU ...!!! ;0)
Drafty Duck

Chicago, IL

#141392 Feb 9, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Draft dodgers get the shit kicked out of them in this Country. LOL, Canada welcomes them.
So that explains why Ted Nugent had his underwear filled with shit for weeks. But it doesn't explain why Canada hasn't welcomed that self admitted pants shitting, non bathing, draft dodging coward yet.
George Decay

Chicago, IL

#141394 Feb 9, 2013
Poopo wrote:
Moral decay and fiscal irresponsibility destroyed the Romans.
Moral decay destroyed the Romans.

Moral decay defines the Romneys.

Oh my

Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#141395 Feb 9, 2013
Stop hating him wrote:
He is a great man.
You must be talking about Obama...yes ...he is a great man!
truman

Boise, ID

#141396 Feb 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what happens when you live in Taterville, spud!
Picking on Idaho doesnt really bother me,Ive been doing it for years.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#141397 Feb 9, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Every one from Irving looks the same.
Texas? Wow those Great Lakes really get around!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#141398 Feb 9, 2013
Realchristians wrote:
OBAMA started his term looking for a reason to repeal the 2nd amendment....: Then Newtown happens and the 2nd amendment should be repealed or altered and average law abiding citizens are turned into criminals.

How about this...In Newtown, 19 of 20 children killed were white. In Chicago, the children who are gunned down are mostly black....Not so funny thing is that the media silent about Chicago violence...... Are they racist?

I think it's a travesty that the governing class of this country will not speak about the truth of what liberal and progressive policies have done to America.... Case in point CHICAGO... toughest gun laws in the USA !!

Chicago: 62 Children murdered and 446 school age children shot last year with strongest gun laws in country – And the media is silent again I ask WHY?

Maybe this will offer some explanation of the reason:

By Clash Daily / 19 December 2012 /
The cesspool known as Chicago probably has the toughest gun laws in the country, yet despite all the shootings, murders, and bloodshed, you never hear a peep about this from the corrupt state run media. In Chicago, there have been 446 school age children shot in leftist utopia run by Rahm Emanuel and that produced Obama, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, etc. 62 school aged children have actually been killed by crazed nuts in Chicago so far this year. So why isn’t this news worthy? Is it because it would embarrass those anti second amendment nuts who brag about Chicago’s tough gun laws? Is it because most of the kids who were shot and killed were minorities? Or is it because the corrupt media doesn’t want to show Chicago in a bad light?
why isn’t this news worthy?
The leadership in Illinois
President: Barack Hussein Obama
Senator: Dick Durbin
House Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr.
Governor: Pat Quinn
House leader: Mike Madigan
Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)
Mayor: Rahm Emanuel

Chicago school system rated one of the worst in the country.
State pension fund $78 Billion in debt, worst in country.
Cook County ( Chicago ) sales tax 10.25%- highest in country.
A culture of corruption that would make a Louisiana politician blush with envy.

We all want to have live in and raise our family in a safe and nurturing environment, but where are these to be found? Recently CQ- Press released their annual survey of the safest and most dangerous states. There were some surprises on the list, in both categories. City-Data.com also released their safest cities in the US and it is interesting to match up the city listings with the state listings. For instance, Massachusetts had the most cities in the safest top 20 with 8, but did not rank in the top ten safest states. New York posted 6 of the top 20 safest cities but it too missed the top ten in safest states. Pennsylvania was the only other state with multiple safe cities (2) and they too missed the top ten.

For the most part the safest states where grouped in the Northeast and the Midwest. In overall crime rates based on per capita information, the safest states in which to live are;

1. New Hampshire 2. Maine 3. North Dakota 4. Vermont 5. South Dakota 6. Wyoming 7. Montana 8.Iowa 9. Idaho 10. Wisconsin

NY is #50. Too bad mr Cuomo, you can't become #57 as only President Obama thinks there are 57 states.

The most dangerous state to live in based on crime per capita is Nevada

Currently the FBI stats show we are at a 37 low for violent crimes and at a 45 year low for homicides while the ATF and the NSSF data indicate that the US is at an all time high for gun ownership.
Even the FBI concludes more guns safer state.
Lots of paste no substance
truman

Boise, ID

#141399 Feb 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and they prayed about it as well. The Holy Spirit guided them in their work. And look what happened, we became the greatest nation on this planet! Now, idiotards have decided they know better. Poor empty souls.
God is in Control.
That is why Arrogant Republicans who have not one ounce of Christs Love in their hearts ,who take God's name in vain but worship nothing but Mammon and
Guns were routed and defeated in Novemeber 2012.
He will not be Mocked.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#141400 Feb 9, 2013
Hawaii's Onaka admits that Obama BC IS a Forgery
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#141401 Feb 9, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
Hawaii's Onaka admits that Obama BC IS a Forgery
Bobbie clings to lies and fables
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#141402 Feb 9, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Kentucky Klown Kar works very hard on his rambling posts. You should read his blog for more lulz.
I really like when he changes the font because HE REALLY MEANS IT AND HE'S REALLY ANGRY.
LOLOLOLOLOL
THE APOCALYPSE
CHAPTER 11
17 We give thee thanks,O Lord God Almighty, who art,
and who wast, and who art to come:because thou hast
taken to thee thy great power, and thou hast reigned.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#141403 Feb 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WATCH OBAMA GET HIS 'MEDICINE' ON LIVE TV
Limbaugh raves about doctor's speech:'Talk about a tingly feeling up your leg!'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/obama-gets-his-med...
GOD IS NOT MOCKED
I FOUND AMERICA IN THE BIBLE!
Exclusive: Craige McMillan discovers scene in Jeremiah that's 'just so 2013'
http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/i-found-america-in...
THE SECRET LIFE OF GUN-HATERS
Exclusive: David Kupelian explores bizarre inner world of those who fear and loathe firearms
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/why-people-fear-gu...
DISTANT DRUMS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KdHQIyXHELEXX
I would have put this on here sooner, but I got knocked back to the STONE age ... like JD did ... ;0)
Good for Dr Carson. Too bad the mass media didn't allow everyone in the country to see his speech.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#141404 Feb 9, 2013
Poopo wrote:
Mien Obummers mother must have lied about him being Islam and an Indonesian citizen, and his grandmother must have lied to get him a Connecticut SS#, his siter must have lied about him being born in another hospital, his grandmother must have lied about being there when he was born in Kenya, if every one in 'Mien Obummers family is a lier how are we to trust anything they say or anything to do with his alleged Hawaii birth? Where is the official public and documentation confirmation from the Hawaii hospital listed on Mien Obummers altered BC? Why does everyone who contradicts Obummers birth claims go silent or off the grid?
Poopoo platter excuses Mien Obummers Connecticut SS# on zip codes, but that still does not explain the number being a stollen SS# belonging to Harrison J Bounel. This is a fraudulent #, they would not go back in their system and issue old numbers belonging to someone else, they would assign a new legal #! Of course as usual poopoo platter will come up with yet another fairy tale excuse for Mien Obummers many birth "errors"! It's funny that these errors continue through his whole life! SS#, Selective Service records with altered date stamps, COLB with fake borders and date stamps of 2007, to LFBC missing the OFFICIAL state seal of Hawaii and the appropriate signatures, etc... etc... Michele Obummer was speaking honestly when she called Kenya his HOME COUNTRY, and his grandmother who lives in Kenya, and lived there at the time of his birth, said yes she was there when he was born, now follow along brain dead liberal twits, equals she was in Kenya at the time he was born and that means HE WAS BORN IN KENYA stupid brain washed obummerites!
The ignorant birfoon has been spewing the same gossip and lies for more than five years now Cmor. Judge Malihi in the Georgia ballot case heard all your claims, your so called expert witness testimony and dismissed it all as total BS. Clint Eastwoods empty chair stunt didnt come close to matching the fun we poked at that one as the defense didnt even show up to argue the case.

Yet here you are making a complete fool of yourself with the same gossip and lies that have not only been thoroughly debunked years ago but adjudicated and dismissed as hogwash just a year ago practically to the day. The reality is the only people who have ever lied is the ignorant birfoon as no court in more than 190 has believed a single word thats come from his lying pie hole.

Bottom line is contrary to popular belief Bush wasnt born in Texas, Kerry wasnt born in Massachusetts, Palin wasnt born in Alaska and Obama certainly wasnt born in Kenya.

You want to continue to make a fool of yourself then you go right ahead.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#141405 Feb 9, 2013
Poopo wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Love this speech by Dr. Carson with Mien Obummer and Mrs. mien Obummer in attendance! They were handed a little schooling that day! Look at mien Obummers demeanor, when the speech starts his arrogant typical chin and nose up in the air, turn to his head lowered and he starts to wipe his tired eyes, and his mouth turns down, but he does muster claps and applause with the crown who seem to agree with Dr. Carson's speech on political correctness, of course not wanting to look like the only on disagreeing! Great speech, though I suspect under the new Mien Obummer regime Dr. Carson will unexpectedly be transferred, laid off, or like anyone else who disagrees with Mien Obummer, falls of the grid and goes silent!
Youre a fool Cmor! Barack Obama is the two time elected POTUS and Dr. Benjamin Carson is well .Who? Sorry Cmor I suffered thru his biblical scripture pronouncements, but I couldnt make it through his Merry Christmas fable. About 3 min was all I could take.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141406 Feb 9, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The ignorant birfoon has been spewing the same gossip and lies for more than five years now Cmor. Judge Malihi in the Georgia ballot case heard all your claims, your so called expert witness testimony and dismissed it all as total BS. Clint Eastwoods empty chair stunt didnt come close to matching the fun we poked at that one as the defense didnt even show up to argue the case.
Yet here you are making a complete fool of yourself with the same gossip and lies that have not only been thoroughly debunked years ago but adjudicated and dismissed as hogwash just a year ago practically to the day. The reality is the only people who have ever lied is the ignorant birfoon as no court in more than 190 has believed a single word thats come from his lying pie hole.
Bottom line is contrary to popular belief Bush wasnt born in Texas, Kerry wasnt born in Massachusetts, Palin wasnt born in Alaska and Obama certainly wasnt born in Kenya.
You want to continue to make a fool of yourself then you go right ahead.
Obviously, the empty chair bit went over your head. That was expected. Might as well accept what is true, the IIC is a fake and a fraud. LMAO! And you flaps were fooled not ONCE but TWICE! HILARIOUS!!!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#141407 Feb 9, 2013
Quoting bible verse as a response is the best way to let others know you're a loony toon.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141408 Feb 9, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre a fool Cmor! Barack Obama is the two time elected POTUS and Dr. Benjamin Carson is well .Who? Sorry Cmor I suffered thru his biblical scripture pronouncements, but I couldnt make it through his Merry Christmas fable. About 3 min was all I could take.
Naturally, you couldn't handle the truth. You run from the truth like a vampire runs from sunlight. HaHaHa!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141409 Feb 9, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>God is in Control.
That is why Arrogant Republicans who have not one ounce of Christs Love in their hearts ,who take God's name in vain but worship nothing but Mammon and
Guns were routed and defeated in Novemeber 2012.
He will not be Mocked.
Nonsense. I mock the fraud Obumbler everday! Tater, I'm curious, how do you know what is in the hearts of others? I've heard of mind readers but never a heart reader. You might well be the only person on the Earth that is a heart reader. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Patrick 1,111,085
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min edogxxx 98,254
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min JOEL 69,428
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min MaryanMattie 49,942
Abby 9-23 30 min edogxxx 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 46,845
Voltage Electronic Cigarette Battery 4 hr Arif 1
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search