BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,229)

Showing posts 124,561 - 124,580 of167,603
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
suxtux

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

http://youtube.com/watch... …… Geez! Mistakes have been made,,,,
impeach obama will happen
Learn to Read

Seneca, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
If you keep posting crap about Christianity, I will start dragging Islam through the mud again.
You stopped?
Learn to Read

Seneca, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
After spending days and weeks on end chanting and meditating in solitude, that Mohammad flunky must have come down from his mountainous cave stinking to high-heaven.
Again I ask - when did you stop?
Learn to Read

Seneca, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
The Taliban is Islam.
Thankfully Birfoons are not Christianity
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankfully Birfoons are not Christianity
Indeed. today's true Christians (emphasis on today's) are generous, forgiving, loving, tolerant, non-racist, non-violent and not NRA members. Tea partyers and birthers are none of the foregoing.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Amendment : Probably not NRA members and gun nuts.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

suxtux wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BiA S128aWJE …… Geez! Mistakes have been made,,,,
impeach obama will happen
Yup, "stupid is as stupid does". Fits you like a glove. Dream on, Moe.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is something Rouge can't answer wojar
God made man then god made woman from one of Adam ribs named her Eve
Then they had two sons Cain and Abel. Then Cain kills Abel
So if there is one son left!! Where did the offspring come from??
Did Cain get Eve pregnant? Or did Adam and Eve have another child a girl and Cain got her pregnant?
Rouge would consider that as evidence for spontaneous generation.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, according to Rogue, it's not the drunk's fault, if children were killed in the other car.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

A scientistm a creationist, and a magical thinker all converged before the great pyramid. The scientist wondered how the ancient Egyptians could build such a structure. The magical thinker concluded it was actually built by visitors from outer space. The creationist concluded that the pyramid was not really there because it could not possibly have been built by ancient people, and that God would not have created aliens from outer space.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but blind faith does not require courage. It requires the refusal to be informed.
Who said "blind" faith?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>LRS is all upset that he will need to figure out how many calories per hot dog he sells from his wagon. He still hasn't figured out how to read the hot dog package and bun package.
Tenzing? Death of Tenzing? Wojar? LMAO! What an immature little pryck!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. today's true Christians (emphasis on today's) are generous, forgiving, loving, tolerant, non-racist, non-violent and not NRA members. Tea partyers and birthers are none of the foregoing.
I am so glad your time on this planet is limited. LMAO!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Cain was run off to the land of Nod where he supposedly found a wife. Where did this wife come from you ask? The first commandment gives you a clue. LOL
I thought the first commandment said something like there should be no gods before me.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge would consider that as evidence for spontaneous generation.
<quoted text>
Land species or water species? LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but blind faith does not require courage. It requires the refusal to be informed
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said "blind" faith?
Let me rephrase it then. Sorry, but faith does not require courage. It requires the refusal to be informed
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so glad your time on this planet is limited. LMAO!
What does a loser do when constantly bested? Wishes death on whoever bests him daily. Before, it was planes coming apart, now it's just a plain death wish. As per your olden days in the school yard : "Oh yeah, you think just because you're first in class, you're so smart? Take this. POW".

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
If you keep posting crap about Christianity, I will start dragging Islam through the mud again.
Believe you me, I am well stocked on the horrors of Islam and am ready, willing and able to share my disgust.
loose
I haven’t posted anything about Christianity that isn’t true loose. Your bible is just as violent as theirs and if this were in fact a Christian nation our believers would be as well.

LAWS OF THE OLD TESTAMENT WHICH DEMAND THE DEATH PENALTY

1. Adultery (Lev 20:10-12,(man and woman).
2. Lying about virginity. Applies to girls who are still in their fathers' homes, who lie about their virginity, and are presented to their husband as a virgin. The accused is guilty until proved innocent.(Deut 22:20-21).
3. Making love to a virgin pledged to be married to another. Applies to man who deflowers virgin pledged to be married, and to the virgin if she does not call for help.(Deut 22:23-24).
The daughter of a priest practicing prostitution (death by fire)(Lev 21:9).
4. Rape of someone who is engaged. If she is not engaged you only have to marry her and give her father 50 shekels. No mention is made of the girl’s opinion.(Deut 22:25).
5. Men practicing bestiality.(Both man and animal die).(Lev 20:15)
6. Women practicing bestiality (Both woman and animal die).(Lev 20:16)
7. Having sex with your father’s wife, as distinct from "your mother", as it was common practice for men at the time to have several wives.(both die).(Lev 20:20).
8. Having sex with your daughter in law.(Lev 20:30)
9. Incest.(Lev 20:17)
10. Male homosexuality. The girls seem to get a free .. errrr ...ride on this one.(Lev 20:13).
11. Marrying a woman and her daughter. They are all burnt to death (Lev 20:14)
12. Worshiping idols (Ex 22:20, Lev 20:1-5, Deut 17:2-7).
13. Blasphemy (Lev 24:14-16,23).
14. Breaking the Sabbath (Ex 31:14, Numb 15:32-36).
15. Practicing magic (Ex 22:18).
16. Being a medium or spiritualist.(stoning)(Lev 20:27).
17. Trying to convert people to another religion.(stoning)(Deut 13:1-11, 18:20).
18. Apostasy - If most people in a town come to believe in a different god.(Kill everybody, including animals, and burn the town.)(Deut 13:12-15)
19. Giving one of your descents to Molech. Probably refers to human sacrifice and is not now commonly practiced in the west.(Lev 20:2)
20. Non-priests going near the tabernacle when it is being moved.(Numb 1:51)
21. Being a false prophet.(Deut 132:5, Deut 18:20, Zech 13:2-3)
22. Striking your parents (Ex 21:15).
23. Cursing your parents (Ex 21:17, Lev 20:9).
ticus 19:5-8

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

24. Being a stubborn and rebellious son. And being a profligate and a drunkard.(stoning)(Quite a few of us might have a problem with this one)(Deut 21:18-21)
25. Murder. However if a slave is beaten to death the owner is “punished”— not necessarily killed. If the slave survives the beating then there is no punishment.(Gen 9:6, Ex 21:12, Numb 35:16-21). This is part of a wide range of slavery laws in the Old and New Testament.
26. Kidnapping and selling a man. This is really a law against making an Israelite a slave against his will.(Ex 21:16).
27. Perjury (in certain cases)(Deut 19:15 - 21). Deut 19:20 explicitly identifies that the purpose of this is deterrence. "The rest of the people will hear of this and be afraid, and never again will such an evil thing (malicious and false testimony by one man against another) be done among you." Presumably all the other death penalties are assumed to be for deterrence as well.
28. Ignoring the verdict of a judge –(or a priest!)(Deut 17:8-13).
Not penning up a known dangerous bull, if the bull subsequently kills a man or a woman.(Ex 21:29) Both the animal and the reckless owner of the dangerous bull are to be put to death.
29. Living in a city that failed to surrender to the Israelites.(Kill all the men, make the women and children slaves.) Deut 20:12-14.
The following carry the punishment of being "cut off from his people". Some people seem to feel that this is the same as the death penalty.
30. A male who is not circumcised. Genesis 17:14
31. Eating leavened bread during the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Exodus 12:15
32. Manufacturing anointing oil. Exodus 30:33
33. Engaging in ritual animal sacrifices other than at the temple. Leviticus 17:1-9
34. Sexual activity with a woman who is menstruating: Leviticus 20:18
Consuming blood: This would presumably include eating rare meat and black pudding. Also see above. Leviticus 17:10.
35. Eating peace offerings while ritually unclean: Leviticus 7:20
36. Waiting too long before consuming sacrifices: Leviticus 19:5-8
37. Going to the temple in an unclean state: Numbers 19:13
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but blind faith does not require courage. It requires the refusal to be informed
<quoted text>
Let me rephrase it then. Sorry, but faith does not require courage. It requires the refusal to be informed
For you? Sounds about right. I noticed you've been on your anti-religion rant again. You must get rid of all that hate jakeleg, it will eat you alive. Here's what I find so amusing; here we have jakeleg, just an average human being (lmao). And here we have the universe. Now, in relation to the universe, jakeleg, like all humans, doesn't even register as a piece of space dust in this universe. Yet, this one insignificant "speck" thinks he knows all. He knows better than God or whoever your higher power is. If this is so, why aren't you ruling the world, jakeleg? Why aren't you traveling the world, telling the masses what the "truth" really is? What a poor joke you are, jakeleg. Can we say, HOW DAMN VAIN CAN YOU BE, JAKELEG?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What does a loser do when constantly bested? Wishes death on whoever bests him daily. Before, it was planes coming apart, now it's just a plain death wish. As per your olden days in the school yard : "Oh yeah, you think just because you're first in class, you're so smart? Take this. POW".
Nothing new, huh? SSDD jakeleg, don't try and intimidate anyone, you look really foolish doing so. senile old cootette

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 124,561 - 124,580 of167,603
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min leosnana 1,034,184
Amy 4-19 13 min PEllen 12
Abby 4-19 20 min Julie 17
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min Chicagobunny 47,068
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 65,120
Cook County issues 1,000th gay marriage license 1 hr Evilgelicalling 6
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 4,030
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 96,137
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search