BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
124,561 - 124,580 of 174,860 Comments Last updated 36 min ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
Dear RomperStomper It appears that your 2nd Grade teacher has failed to instruct you in even the most basic reading comprehension skills. Perhaps Mommy should try home schooling you (although I understand her reluctance to spend additional time in your presence)
You're such a nothing! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "know" I'm ME!
I guess he KNOWS who he IS too ...!!! ;0)
God led the Founding Fathers to the Bible for guidance on writing the Constitution ...
Did "you" NOT get that memo ...???
^_~
Yep, and they prayed about it as well. The Holy Spirit guided them in their work. And look what happened, we became the greatest nation on this planet! Now, idiotards have decided they know better. Poor empty souls.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Howdy, birfers.
How was Pretend Time today? Did you make President Barack Hussein Obama scared?
LOLOLOLOLOL
Nah, others are doing that. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Stop hating him wrote:
He is a great man.
I'm flattered. Thank you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
On of your greatest presidetns, possibly THE greatest, made the wrong choice? Which choice?
I'll give you this much spanky, you are slow! All you have to do is read your own cut and paste job about Abe. Proper credit to the source was given, wasn't it? moooo, bovine individual!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You're such a nothing! LMAO
Blather on moron. Let me know when Mommy gets you a new word a week calendar
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather on moron. Let me know when Mommy gets you a new word a week calendar
I like this much better; You're such a nothing. LMAO!!!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
The President is cut from the same soiled cloth as the rest of those macacques in congress.
loose
No so Loose! Last I heard congress was poling lower than cucarachas. LOL
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I like this much better; You're such a nothing. LMAO!!!
Yawn. More boring Romper blather.

Pathetic clueless and boring.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
slaveboi, you really don't need to be calling anyone a liar. None of you flappers should. Cowboy up slaveboi and accept the truth about the IIC. He's a fraud and a failure. I see impeachment in his future.
You have no future Mr. Liars. Your Party is making plans to drain the birfoon swamp as we speak.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no future Mr. Liars. Your Party is making plans to drain the birfoon swamp as we speak.
Oh, we're going to drain the swamp alright. You just misinterpreted the message. LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
The usurper Obama administration has over the last four years, violated nearly every Article of the US Constitution and every Amendment in the Bill of Rights. They have worked to ignite racial tensions, class warfare, religious confrontations and political divisions far worse than those that led to the first American Civil War.
And this has what to do with Lincoln exactly? So ranting are you that yoo keep repeating the same platitudes no matter what is discussed.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

You're a fortune teller also? Dang, slaveboi has it going on! LMAO Say, you got a shop with one of those big palms in the parking lot? I bet it's pink too, isn't it? LMAO

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, according to Fox News, 83% of all Americans say were had a spending problem.
And, that 8% only disapprove of the Reps. and Senator who are not THEIR'S!!! I wonder how many disapprove of Nancy Pelosi? I do not approve of Speaker Bonehead!
If 83 percent really believed we have a spending problem Romney would be president. Maybe we should educate those folks over at Fox.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/05...
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
Poor pathetic Fwank / Rouge / Romper. Fantasizes that all posters from the Great Lakes region must be me. Poor closet dweller. Shouts his homophobic rants yet fantasizes that he sees me everywhere. Kind of KKKreepy. I feel fortunate he can't send pictures of himself
Every one from Irving looks the same.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Freedom is NOT free.
WE have to BE 'ever' vigilant
LEARN from OUR past ...!!!:)
````
“Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people.” Proverbs 14:34
God Himself placed the American dream into the bosom of our Founding Fathers — that is my firm conviction. Our government, rooted in a belief in Almighty God, was formed by brave men who knew it was God Himself Who made man and gave him rights…“endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights,” they said. In fact, our Constitution was born in the heat of a revival. They knew that government doesn’t “give” anybody rights; it has no rights to give. God gives the rights. Government’s role is to protect those God-given rights.
The only reason our nation is great is because of the blessing of God. God exalted our nation from its beginning.
The Exaltation of a Nation
“Righteousness exalts a nation.” When people obey the Lord, God is free to bless. Many have forgotten that this nation is great because it was born in the very fires of a revival.
From 1740 to 1770, the flames of revival swept across this land. Jonathan Edwards, George Whitfield, and other great revivalists preached, and God gave America a mighty spiritual awakening. In fact, it was called “The Great Awakening.” Even secular historians were forced to admit that there was a great awakening.
Out of this awakening people gained character, and out of this character the Constitution came.
The Constitution was written by people who had character, for people who had character. They believed people must have character, for our Founding Fathers did not believe in big government; they believed that individuals must accept personal responsibility.
Character is responsibility assumed. It’s just plain hard work. If the people of the United States of America do not have character, the Constitution will not work. Ultimately, our nation will fail without character. The price of liberty is eternal vigilance, Jefferson said.
http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/love-worth...
Where did you learn history from? A box of cracker jack???

Most of the people who singed were Deists which is to say they thought the universe had a creator but that he does not concern himself with the daily lives of humans and does not directly communicate with humans.

http://freethought.mbdojo.com/foundingfathers...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Kentucky Klown Kar works very hard on his rambling posts. You should read his blog for more lulz.

I really like when he changes the font because HE REALLY MEANS IT AND HE'S REALLY ANGRY.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes,
gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.
Take note my fellow Americans, before it's too late!
The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them
of this history lesson.
With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.
Of a usurper!
http://www.giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/
Scared of your own boogeyman GB? Or will you have a problem passing a background check? Or could it be you’re simply one of the ten percent who do not support a background check?
http://news.yahoo.com/over-90-percent-america...

You funny man GB!

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
FREEDOM to have 'guns' IS what makes America "exceptional" ... ;0)
Exceptional has a lot of different meanings AL.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA started his term looking for a reason to repeal the 2nd amendment....: Then Newtown happens and the 2nd amendment should be repealed or altered and average law abiding citizens are turned into criminals.

How about this...In Newtown, 19 of 20 children killed were white. In Chicago, the children who are gunned down are mostly black....Not so funny thing is that the media silent about Chicago violence...... Are they racist?

I think it's a travesty that the governing class of this country will not speak about the truth of what liberal and progressive policies have done to America.... Case in point CHICAGO... toughest gun laws in the USA !!

Chicago: 62 Children murdered and 446 school age children shot last year with strongest gun laws in country – And the media is silent again I ask WHY?

Maybe this will offer some explanation of the reason:

By Clash Daily / 19 December 2012 /
The cesspool known as Chicago probably has the toughest gun laws in the country, yet despite all the shootings, murders, and bloodshed, you never hear a peep about this from the corrupt state run media. In Chicago, there have been 446 school age children shot in leftist utopia run by Rahm Emanuel and that produced Obama, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, etc. 62 school aged children have actually been killed by crazed nuts in Chicago so far this year. So why isn’t this news worthy? Is it because it would embarrass those anti second amendment nuts who brag about Chicago’s tough gun laws? Is it because most of the kids who were shot and killed were minorities? Or is it because the corrupt media doesn’t want to show Chicago in a bad light?
why isn’t this news worthy?
The leadership in Illinois
President: Barack Hussein Obama
Senator: Dick Durbin
House Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr.
Governor: Pat Quinn
House leader: Mike Madigan
Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)
Mayor: Rahm Emanuel

Chicago school system rated one of the worst in the country.
State pension fund $78 Billion in debt, worst in country.
Cook County ( Chicago ) sales tax 10.25%- highest in country.
A culture of corruption that would make a Louisiana politician blush with envy.

We all want to have live in and raise our family in a safe and nurturing environment, but where are these to be found? Recently CQ- Press released their annual survey of the safest and most dangerous states. There were some surprises on the list, in both categories. City-Data.com also released their safest cities in the US and it is interesting to match up the city listings with the state listings. For instance, Massachusetts had the most cities in the safest top 20 with 8, but did not rank in the top ten safest states. New York posted 6 of the top 20 safest cities but it too missed the top ten in safest states. Pennsylvania was the only other state with multiple safe cities (2) and they too missed the top ten.

For the most part the safest states where grouped in the Northeast and the Midwest. In overall crime rates based on per capita information, the safest states in which to live are;

1. New Hampshire 2. Maine 3. North Dakota 4. Vermont 5. South Dakota 6. Wyoming 7. Montana 8.Iowa 9. Idaho 10. Wisconsin

NY is #50. Too bad mr Cuomo, you can't become #57 as only President Obama thinks there are 57 states.

The most dangerous state to live in based on crime per capita is Nevada

Currently the FBI stats show we are at a 37 low for violent crimes and at a 45 year low for homicides while the ATF and the NSSF data indicate that the US is at an all time high for gun ownership.
Even the FBI concludes more guns safer state.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min John Galt 1,081,585
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,037
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 5 hr hands on AR 16
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 27 at 10:14PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs