If you keep posting crap about Christianity, I will start dragging Islam through the mud again.
Believe you me, I am well stocked on the horrors of Islam and am ready, willing and able to share my disgust.
I haven’t posted anything about Christianity that isn’t true loose. Your bible is just as violent as theirs and if this were in fact a Christian nation our believers would be as well.
LAWS OF THE OLD TESTAMENT WHICH DEMAND THE DEATH PENALTY
1. Adultery (Lev 20:10-12,(man and woman).
2. Lying about virginity. Applies to girls who are still in their fathers' homes, who lie about their virginity, and are presented to their husband as a virgin. The accused is guilty until proved innocent.(Deut 22:20-21).
3. Making love to a virgin pledged to be married to another. Applies to man who deflowers virgin pledged to be married, and to the virgin if she does not call for help.(Deut 22:23-24).
The daughter of a priest practicing prostitution (death by fire)(Lev 21:9).
4. Rape of someone who is engaged. If she is not engaged you only have to marry her and give her father 50 shekels. No mention is made of the girl’s opinion.(Deut 22:25).
5. Men practicing bestiality.(Both man and animal die).(Lev 20:15)
6. Women practicing bestiality (Both woman and animal die).(Lev 20:16)
7. Having sex with your father’s wife, as distinct from "your mother", as it was common practice for men at the time to have several wives.(both die).(Lev 20:20).
8. Having sex with your daughter in law.(Lev 20:30)
9. Incest.(Lev 20:17)
10. Male homosexuality. The girls seem to get a free .. errrr ...ride on this one.(Lev 20:13).
11. Marrying a woman and her daughter. They are all burnt to death (Lev 20:14)
12. Worshiping idols (Ex 22:20, Lev 20:1-5, Deut 17:2-7).
13. Blasphemy (Lev 24:14-16,23).
14. Breaking the Sabbath (Ex 31:14, Numb 15:32-36).
15. Practicing magic (Ex 22:18).
16. Being a medium or spiritualist.(stoning)(Lev 20:27).
17. Trying to convert people to another religion.(stoning)(Deut 13:1-11, 18:20).
18. Apostasy - If most people in a town come to believe in a different god.(Kill everybody, including animals, and burn the town.)(Deut 13:12-15)
19. Giving one of your descents to Molech. Probably refers to human sacrifice and is not now commonly practiced in the west.(Lev 20:2)
20. Non-priests going near the tabernacle when it is being moved.(Numb 1:51)
21. Being a false prophet.(Deut 132:5, Deut 18:20, Zech 13:2-3)
22. Striking your parents (Ex 21:15).
23. Cursing your parents (Ex 21:17, Lev 20:9).