BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
124,541 - 124,560 of 174,600 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Freedom is NOT free.
WE have to BE 'ever' vigilant
LEARN from OUR past ...!!!:)
````
“Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people.” Proverbs 14:34
God Himself placed the American dream into the bosom of our Founding Fathers — that is my firm conviction. Our government, rooted in a belief in Almighty God, was formed by brave men who knew it was God Himself Who made man and gave him rights…“endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights,” they said. In fact, our Constitution was born in the heat of a revival. They knew that government doesn’t “give” anybody rights; it has no rights to give. God gives the rights. Government’s role is to protect those God-given rights.
The only reason our nation is great is because of the blessing of God. God exalted our nation from its beginning.
The Exaltation of a Nation
“Righteousness exalts a nation.” When people obey the Lord, God is free to bless. Many have forgotten that this nation is great because it was born in the very fires of a revival.
From 1740 to 1770, the flames of revival swept across this land. Jonathan Edwards, George Whitfield, and other great revivalists preached, and God gave America a mighty spiritual awakening. In fact, it was called “The Great Awakening.” Even secular historians were forced to admit that there was a great awakening.
Out of this awakening people gained character, and out of this character the Constitution came.
The Constitution was written by people who had character, for people who had character. They believed people must have character, for our Founding Fathers did not believe in big government; they believed that individuals must accept personal responsibility.
Character is responsibility assumed. It’s just plain hard work. If the people of the United States of America do not have character, the Constitution will not work. Ultimately, our nation will fail without character. The price of liberty is eternal vigilance, Jefferson said.
http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/love-worth...
What? "God Himself placed the American dream into the bosom of our Founding Fathers " ? Does that imply He did it for no other nation? Who the hell do you or oneplace.com think you are?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
FREEDOM to have 'guns' IS what makes America "exceptional" ... ;0)
Freedom for a child to hold his breath until he croaks or has his way is what makes him "exceptional".
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You poor lil thing you. Tantrum time? LMAO
Poor Romper. Laughing at your pathetic rants is a far cry from a tantrum.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Dear RomperStomper It appears that your 2nd Grade teacher has failed to instruct you in even the most basic reading comprehension skills. Perhaps Mommy should try home schooling you (although I understand her reluctance to spend additional time in your presence)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

God SAW Abraham was "faithful" and DID NOT kill his son!

Abraham showed LOVE of/TO the Lord!
The Lord showed him LOVE in return ...

Issac the son was saved!
``````````

Lesson 22

Abraham's Sacrifice

Genesis 22

http://injil.org/TWOR/22.html
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom for a child to hold his breath until he croaks or has his way is what makes him "exceptional".
Shows he has DUMB parents!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What? "God Himself placed the American dream into the bosom of our Founding Fathers " ? Does that imply He did it for no other nation? Who the hell do you or oneplace.com think you are?
I "know" I'm ME!
I guess he KNOWS who he IS too ...!!! ;0)

God led the Founding Fathers to the Bible for guidance on writing the Constitution ...

Did "you" NOT get that memo ...???
^_~
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Freedom for a child to hold his breath until he croaks or has his way is what makes him "exceptional".

And when he grows up that makes him a Birfoon
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Howdy, birfers.

How was Pretend Time today? Did you make President Barack Hussein Obama scared?

LOLOLOLOLOL
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

LOL, you can always tell when Louisiana Loser gets worked up when he responds more than once to a single post.

"Duhhhh oh man I thowt of sumfin better ta say!"

LOLOLOLOL
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "know" I'm ME!
I guess he KNOWS who he IS too ...!!! ;0)
God led the Founding Fathers to the Bible for guidance on writing the Constitution ...
Did "you" NOT get that memo ...???
^_~
You say "I "know" I'm ME!" Please elaborate. Is "ME" American er hmm communist Lady, or Sloopy, or Patriot warrior, or all of the foregoing? Is "ME" a man, a woman, both? Is "ME" straight, bi, or gay? Do tell.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
God SAW Abraham was "faithful" and DID NOT kill his son!
Abraham showed LOVE of/TO the Lord!
The Lord showed him LOVE in return ...
Issac the son was saved!
``````````
Lesson 22
Abraham's Sacrifice
Genesis 22
http://injil.org/TWOR/22.html
You wrote, or I mean, you cut and pasted: "God SAW Abraham was "faithful" and DID NOT kill his son". Ar yiou referring to the fact that his son was spared and he was not killed in the civil war? Oooookay. BTW, oer 450,000 Union soldiers lost their lives in that war. Tell us all, American er hmm pious Lady, were the 450,000 fathers of these fallen men all unfaithful? Must have been, for they all lost their sons and Lincoln didn't. Ditto for the 400,000 Confederates soldiers who died in the same war. All with unfaithful fathers.

Here's a quote by faithful Lincoln for you : "The Bible is not my book nor Christianity my profession.”
&#8213; Abraham Lincoln, Speeches and Writings, 1832-1858"
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

The Constitution is as secular a document as can be.
Stop hating him

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

He is a great man.
I agree

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Yes he is
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote, or I mean, you cut and pasted: "God SAW Abraham was "faithful" and DID NOT kill his son". Ar yiou referring to the fact that his son was spared and he was not killed in the civil war? Oooookay. BTW, oer 450,000 Union soldiers lost their lives in that war. Tell us all, American er hmm pious Lady, were the 450,000 fathers of these fallen men all unfaithful? Must have been, for they all lost their sons and Lincoln didn't. Ditto for the 400,000 Confederates soldiers who died in the same war. All with unfaithful fathers.
Here's a quote by faithful Lincoln for you : "The Bible is not my book nor Christianity my profession.”
&#8213; Abraham Lincoln, Speeches and Writings, 1832-1858"
Abe was a man with free will. Just like all of us. One could say he made the wrong choice.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote "Ah, their number one choice is still America " Well, what with over 100 million impoverished Mexicans across the border, what do you expect and where is it easiest for them to go? Exclude Mexicans and you are perhaps no longer the number 1 choice.
Always having to change some little bit to make it fit your position. Pathetic to the core!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Abe was a man with free will. Just like all of us. One could say he made the wrong choice.
On of your greatest presidetns, possibly THE greatest, made the wrong choice? Which choice?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anything you understand?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min Uzi 67,930
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Tinka 1,079,668
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 3 hr joey 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,779
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 5 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 5 hr loose cannon 19
Abby 7-24 6 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••