BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#141337 Feb 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You poor lil thing you. Tantrum time? LMAO
Poor Romper. Laughing at your pathetic rants is a far cry from a tantrum.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#141338 Feb 8, 2013
Dear RomperStomper It appears that your 2nd Grade teacher has failed to instruct you in even the most basic reading comprehension skills. Perhaps Mommy should try home schooling you (although I understand her reluctance to spend additional time in your presence)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#141339 Feb 8, 2013
God SAW Abraham was "faithful" and DID NOT kill his son!

Abraham showed LOVE of/TO the Lord!
The Lord showed him LOVE in return ...

Issac the son was saved!
``````````

Lesson 22

Abraham's Sacrifice

Genesis 22

http://injil.org/TWOR/22.html
American Lady

Danville, KY

#141340 Feb 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom for a child to hold his breath until he croaks or has his way is what makes him "exceptional".
Shows he has DUMB parents!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#141341 Feb 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What? "God Himself placed the American dream into the bosom of our Founding Fathers " ? Does that imply He did it for no other nation? Who the hell do you or oneplace.com think you are?
I "know" I'm ME!
I guess he KNOWS who he IS too ...!!! ;0)

God led the Founding Fathers to the Bible for guidance on writing the Constitution ...

Did "you" NOT get that memo ...???
^_~
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#141342 Feb 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Freedom for a child to hold his breath until he croaks or has his way is what makes him "exceptional".

And when he grows up that makes him a Birfoon
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#141344 Feb 8, 2013
Howdy, birfers.

How was Pretend Time today? Did you make President Barack Hussein Obama scared?

LOLOLOLOLOL
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#141345 Feb 8, 2013
LOL, you can always tell when Louisiana Loser gets worked up when he responds more than once to a single post.

"Duhhhh oh man I thowt of sumfin better ta say!"

LOLOLOLOL
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#141346 Feb 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141347 Feb 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "know" I'm ME!
God led the Founding Fathers to the Bible for guidance on writing the Constitution ...
^_~
You say "I "know" I'm ME!" Please elaborate. Is "ME" American er hmm communist Lady, or Sloopy, or Patriot warrior, or all of the foregoing? Is "ME" a man, a woman, both? Is "ME" straight, bi, or gay? Do tell.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141348 Feb 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
God SAW Abraham was "faithful" and DID NOT kill his son!
Abraham showed LOVE of/TO the Lord!
The Lord showed him LOVE in return ...
Issac the son was saved!
``````````
Lesson 22
Abraham's Sacrifice
Genesis 22
http://injil.org/TWOR/22.html
You wrote, or I mean, you cut and pasted: "God SAW Abraham was "faithful" and DID NOT kill his son". Ar yiou referring to the fact that his son was spared and he was not killed in the civil war? Oooookay. BTW, oer 450,000 Union soldiers lost their lives in that war. Tell us all, American er hmm pious Lady, were the 450,000 fathers of these fallen men all unfaithful? Must have been, for they all lost their sons and Lincoln didn't. Ditto for the 400,000 Confederates soldiers who died in the same war. All with unfaithful fathers.

Here's a quote by faithful Lincoln for you : "The Bible is not my book nor Christianity my profession.
&#8213; Abraham Lincoln, Speeches and Writings, 1832-1858"
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#141349 Feb 8, 2013
The Constitution is as secular a document as can be.
Stop hating him

Greenville, SC

#141350 Feb 8, 2013
He is a great man.
I agree

Tempe, AZ

#141351 Feb 8, 2013
Yes he is
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141353 Feb 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote, or I mean, you cut and pasted: "God SAW Abraham was "faithful" and DID NOT kill his son". Ar yiou referring to the fact that his son was spared and he was not killed in the civil war? Oooookay. BTW, oer 450,000 Union soldiers lost their lives in that war. Tell us all, American er hmm pious Lady, were the 450,000 fathers of these fallen men all unfaithful? Must have been, for they all lost their sons and Lincoln didn't. Ditto for the 400,000 Confederates soldiers who died in the same war. All with unfaithful fathers.
Here's a quote by faithful Lincoln for you : "The Bible is not my book nor Christianity my profession.
&#8213; Abraham Lincoln, Speeches and Writings, 1832-1858"
Abe was a man with free will. Just like all of us. One could say he made the wrong choice.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141354 Feb 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote "Ah, their number one choice is still America " Well, what with over 100 million impoverished Mexicans across the border, what do you expect and where is it easiest for them to go? Exclude Mexicans and you are perhaps no longer the number 1 choice.
Always having to change some little bit to make it fit your position. Pathetic to the core!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141355 Feb 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Abe was a man with free will. Just like all of us. One could say he made the wrong choice.
On of your greatest presidetns, possibly THE greatest, made the wrong choice? Which choice?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141356 Feb 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What? "God Himself placed the American dream into the bosom of our Founding Fathers " ? Does that imply He did it for no other nation? Who the hell do you or oneplace.com think you are?
Is there anything you understand?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141357 Feb 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Dear RomperStomper It appears that your 2nd Grade teacher has failed to instruct you in even the most basic reading comprehension skills. Perhaps Mommy should try home schooling you (although I understand her reluctance to spend additional time in your presence)
You're such a nothing! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141358 Feb 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "know" I'm ME!
^_~
Yep, and they prayed about it as well. The Holy Spirit guided them in their work. And look what happened, we became the greatest nation on this planet! Now, idiotards have decided they know better. Poor empty souls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Eman 1,115,066
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min welcome home 50,029
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 45 min Frijoles 69,490
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 46,993
Grocery Coupon and saving your pennies 1 hr Susan 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,344
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 5 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago