BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
124,521 - 124,540 of 175,109 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
Learn to Read

Bloomingdale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Your bosom buddy and fellow birther LRS is MUCH better off. He has TWO (2) beautiful nurse girl friends, and poor you, you only have one and we don't even know if she's as buxom, young and pin-up material as LRS's beauties. So, you both have nurse girl friends? Sheer coincidence, I opine.
Hmmmm. Rouge announces his departure to tend to his "girl friend" and suddenly Romper goes silent .... Just sayin
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS's list of threats :
So far, he has threatened to "put you down";
So far, he has wished for Obama's AF 1 to lose nuts and bolts;
So far, he has wished for my plane to have something wrong twice;
So far, he has threatened me at least 10 times with an air boat ride.
The man is sick and am suggesting Topix authorities to ask law enforcement authorities pay a visit to this sick man. Urgent: Check his arsenal.
1. putting him down is the humane thing to do.
2. lie
3. lie
4. I've offered you an airboat ride.

Looks like you're wrong on all accounts, jakeleg.'bout right!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. Rouge announces his departure to tend to his "girl friend" and suddenly Romper goes silent .... Just sayin
I'm pretty sure they are VERY related. lol
Both have been in aviation. One is a helicopter driver, the other some kind of mechanic for a major airline and imagine the look of horror on the passengers' faces when it's announced that the "clop" maintained the aircraft they are "riding" in at 37,000 feet... Idigress. Oh but I love to digress in that diection. There I go again, digressing. Second, both have nurse girl friends. Both are racist and the worst of xenophobes. Both claim to be patriots yet nothing could be further from the truth. Both canNOT come to the conclusion, and admit, that Obama won November 6. Both claim he was born in Kenya, with the 8.5 month pregnant mother making that return trip pregnant and with newborn child. Moreover, stratagem employed by Rogue is "good cop bad cop", he being the good one, LRS being the bad one. However, there is much resemblance in the language, and they share a total ignorance of politics, both domestic and, well, let's not even talk about the foreign side.
Not saying they are the same guy, but, hmm, there may even be a third element. Frank? I think you intimated so earlier on, though it may not be as Frank appears to be more ignorant than Rogue or LRS, which is a stretch I know.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
2. lie
3. lie
4. I've offered you an airboat ride.
Again the barefaced lie, seeing as you agree with the first one.

As to the other 3, all written, black on white, "things can go wrong with airplanes, airplanes will lose nuts and bolts"...coincidence too, just as I happened to be flying. Same for AF 1.

Air boat ride? Tell one and all the purpose of the invitation. You like me so much that you'd love to spend some time with me on your fantasy air boat? Is that it?

Poppo calls you Mr Liars. TRUE
You call Poppo slaveboi. UNTRUE and RACIST.

"Can you hear us coming?" By god, I can. Yessss. Clop clop clop, oops watch that step, horsey, too late, manurish LRS stomped on again. Clop.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

jakeleg, don't you know that such a big mouth on such a lil girl is a bad combination? WHAT-A-PUKEBAG!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again the barefaced lie, seeing as you agree with the first one.
As to the other 3, all written, black on white, "things can go wrong with airplanes, airplanes will lose nuts and bolts"...coincidence too, just as I happened to be flying. Same for AF 1.
Air boat ride? Tell one and all the purpose of the invitation. You like me so much that you'd love to spend some time with me on your fantasy air boat? Is that it?
Poppo calls you Mr Liars. TRUE
You call Poppo slaveboi. UNTRUE and RACIST.
"Can you hear us coming?" By god, I can. Yessss. Clop clop clop, oops watch that step, horsey, too late, manurish LRS stomped on again. Clop.
Psst, jakeleg, your word is worthless, you dropout. Starting to pick up on it now? LMAO!!! Cya teet boi
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst, jakeleg, your word is worthless, you dropout. Starting to pick up on it now? LMAO!!! Cya teet boi
Well,well, let's analyse this carefully and see about the lies.

Interesting, and I'm pointing out one significant lie :

LRS's list of threats :

So, I'm wrong on all counts, am I? Check "So far, he has threatened to "put you down"; and your reply : "1. putting him down is the humane thing to do." Wrong? Lie? Again, you're so inept you even...never mind.

Asking the reason for your habitual lying is like asking you why you breathe. You probably even lie in your sleep, why, your dreams are probably all lies. What a laboratory for Freud you would've been. A whole new concept on dreams, and to think the poor bugger thought he had all the answers. Ahhhh, had you lived at that time.

Oh, I suppose all of the above is anti-American and a threat to the United States, like my crossing the border over 100 times illegally. God, those border immigration guys aren'r very efficient.
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Damn, all those Rush Limbaugh types are still ordering those personal jets. We need to stop that. They can fly just like everyone else.
Now 200 G650 @$60M apiece is $12B and that can buy a lot of food for poor starvin' peoples. It is obvious we are not taxing those one percenters enough!

Gulfstream adding 100 jobs in Greenville
Demand strong for new G650 luxury jet Feb. 6, 2013

GREENVILLE — Orders for more than 200 of its top-of-the-line luxury G650 business jets means job growth for Gulfstream at Outagamie County Regional Airport.

The Savannah, Ga.-based subsidary of General Dynamics will add 100 jobs, mostly in areas of purchasing and engineering, at its Greenville operations. The company currently employs about 725 people in Greenville.

“We’re starting to ramp up production of the G650 and that’s part of the reason why we’re doing this hiring,” said Heidi Fedak, a spokeswoman for Gulfstream.

Gulfstream’s G650 was introduced in 2008. It has a base price of about $58 million.

Fedak said orders for the G650 are backlogged into 2017. Gulfstream delivered its first G650 in December and to fill orders it needs workers.

http://www.marshfieldnewsherald.com/article/2...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, some people will sell their soul to get to the United States. But Koreans still do that in 2013?I don't think so. But others will also sell their souls to come to Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, etc. And they do.
Have t say it again. As I've often noted, sarcasm, humour and wit are not birthers' strong points. Proof of that is how Taitz doesn't even know when judges mock her.
Well, girl friend went shopping and I have an hour or so to respond.
Ah, their number one choice is still America but they will settle for their second or third choice if they can't get in here.
Bawny Fwank

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
Poor pathetic Fwank / Rouge / Romper. Fantasizes that all posters from the Great Lakes region must be me. Poor closet dweller. Shouts his homophobic rants yet fantasizes that he sees me everywhere. Kind of KKKreepy. I feel fortunate he can't send pictures of himself
Why awe you making fun of me? You do know what a Wock is, don't you? It is something you thwow at a wabit with.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Ya know, I am watching the radar and this nor'easter has an eye just like a hurricane. I guess that makes it a snowcane.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Poppo hee is something from the site
http://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.asp...
To conclude that God specially created others besides Adam and Eve because “there was a large group of people living in Nod when Cain arrived” and “from this group Cain got his wife” is faulty reasoning and sheer speculation. Scripture does not teach the above premises, nor does it ever hint that God specially created others than Adam and Eve. In fact, the Bible teaches the very opposite when it explicitly states that Adam was the first man (1 Corinthians 15:45) and that Eve would be the mother of all living (Genesis 3:20, emp. added). It seems clear that there could have been no other people on the Earth contemporaneous with them (except, of course, their own children). Even though some allege that God specially created other people in addition to Adam and Eve during the creation week, such cannot be defended logically in light of what Scripture teaches
If Eve was the mother of all. Wouldn't that make Cain's wife his sister ?Very Confused
He confuses all of us. If you ask him he might answer you.
I always get answers in mysterious ways. That is who he is.
It is fun learning.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,well, let's analyse this carefully and see about the lies.
Interesting, and I'm pointing out one significant lie :
LRS's list of threats :
So, I'm wrong on all counts, am I? Check "So far, he has threatened to "put you down"; and your reply : "1. putting him down is the humane thing to do." Wrong? Lie? Again, you're so inept you even...never mind.
Asking the reason for your habitual lying is like asking you why you breathe. You probably even lie in your sleep, why, your dreams are probably all lies. What a laboratory for Freud you would've been. A whole new concept on dreams, and to think the poor bugger thought he had all the answers. Ahhhh, had you lived at that time.
Oh, I suppose all of the above is anti-American and a threat to the United States, like my crossing the border over 100 times illegally. God, those border immigration guys aren'r very efficient.
Putting him down is most definitely the humane thing to do. Yes, you're wrong on all accounts. But, But, But your false messiah fixed our border problems! Are you saying he sux at his job? He does, ya know? LMAO!!! squidboi should run home.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Freedom is NOT free.
WE have to BE 'ever' vigilant
LEARN from OUR past ...!!!:)
````
“Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people.” Proverbs 14:34

God Himself placed the American dream into the bosom of our Founding Fathers — that is my firm conviction. Our government, rooted in a belief in Almighty God, was formed by brave men who knew it was God Himself Who made man and gave him rights…“endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights,” they said. In fact, our Constitution was born in the heat of a revival. They knew that government doesn’t “give” anybody rights; it has no rights to give. God gives the rights. Government’s role is to protect those God-given rights.

The only reason our nation is great is because of the blessing of God. God exalted our nation from its beginning.

The Exaltation of a Nation
“Righteousness exalts a nation.” When people obey the Lord, God is free to bless. Many have forgotten that this nation is great because it was born in the very fires of a revival.

From 1740 to 1770, the flames of revival swept across this land. Jonathan Edwards, George Whitfield, and other great revivalists preached, and God gave America a mighty spiritual awakening. In fact, it was called “The Great Awakening.” Even secular historians were forced to admit that there was a great awakening.
Out of this awakening people gained character, and out of this character the Constitution came.

The Constitution was written by people who had character, for people who had character. They believed people must have character, for our Founding Fathers did not believe in big government; they believed that individuals must accept personal responsibility.

Character is responsibility assumed. It’s just plain hard work. If the people of the United States of America do not have character, the Constitution will not work. Ultimately, our nation will fail without character. The price of liberty is eternal vigilance, Jefferson said.

http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/love-worth...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

FREEDOM to have 'guns' IS what makes America "exceptional" ... ;0)
Learn to Read

Bloomingdale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Putting him down is most definitely the humane thing to do. Yes, you're wrong on all accounts. But, But, But your false messiah fixed our border problems! Are you saying he sux at his job? He does, ya know? LMAO!!! squidboi should run home.
More Romper blather. What a pathetic little boy
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor lil thing you. Tantrum time? LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Waa Waa Waa Waa Waa Waa! LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, girl friend went shopping and I have an hour or so to respond.
Ah, their number one choice is still America but they will settle for their second or third choice if they can't get in here.
You wrote "Ah, their number one choice is still America " Well, what with over 100 million impoverished Mexicans across the border, what do you expect and where is it easiest for them to go? Exclude Mexicans and you are perhaps no longer the number 1 choice.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
He confuses all of us. If you ask him he might answer you.
I always get answers in mysterious ways. That is who he is.
It is fun learning.
Oh so you talk to Him? What if he asks you to sacrifice your first-born on the mountain? Gonna obey?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min TheIndependentMajority 1,083,605
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 20 min ohoh 3,848
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 23 min TRD 68,057
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min litesong 45,890
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 34 min SamBee 68,439
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 52 min reality is a crutch 1
4 Chicago cops from unit at center of scandal a... 57 min reality is a crutch 1
Amy 7-30 1 hr PEllen 19
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••