BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141277 Feb 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Fox News, 83% of all Americans think we have a spending problem. So you are in the 17% that is a minority.
Of those 83%, 60% give Obama a positive approval rating. Go figure. Fox.com will always find something to counter Vox Populi.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141278 Feb 8, 2013
BTW, I just saw 51% for the "Zero". And I bet that's being generous.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#141279 Feb 8, 2013
Yep, even 69% of DEMOCRATS think we have a spending problem. Now I just think we have an Obama problem!

Fox News Poll: Voters say country weaker now than before Obama; By Dana Blanton; February 07, 2013
FoxNews.com

President Barack Obama will be speaking to a gloomy electorate when he delivers his State of the Union address on Tuesday.
Twice as many voters believe the country is weaker, rather than stronger, since Obama took office. In addition, by a 52-40 percent margin voters think the worst is yet to come on the economy. And more than eight in 10 disagree with the president’s notion that the government doesn’t have a spending problem.
These are some of the findings from the latest Fox News poll released Thursday.
During recent budget negotiations, Obama reportedly said he doesn’t believe the government has a spending problem. Most voters -- 83 percent -- disagree. That includes most Republicans (97 percent), independents (87 percent) and Democrats (69 percent).

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/07/fo...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141280 Feb 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't the point was it, jakeleg? Again, you're trying to change, twist and distort. Surely, you agree that +/-70% is ocean and +/-30% is land, no? No legitimate comeback, huh? Figures for a dropout.
The point was, or the points were, you plagiarize, steal other people's words. Liar and crook.

Two, "No legitimate comeback", you say? It was so legitimate, your reply is totally incorrect and even confirms what I said about habitable land, as you add the well-known fact that 70% is ocean. And of that the 30%, roughly about 10% unhinhabitable. You add to my argument and defeat yours at the same time as you cannot synthetize studies and numbers. 2%? You have 6 post-HS years and you come up with 2%?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141281 Feb 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, somehow you are relevant? LMAO!!!!!!!
Well,I proved FoxNews.com and you and Rogue or whoever are irrelevant. Even you did not argue with that. Now kindly show me how I am ever irrelevant. Not ten times, or even 5 or two, just ONCE.

Location hidden

#141282 Feb 8, 2013
Jacksonville brothers may face deportation following marriage fraud convictions, Feb 7, 2013 |

JACKSONVILLE, Fla.-- Three Jacksonville brothers were found guilty Thursday in federal court of conspiracy to enter into marriages for the purpose of evading U.S. immigration laws, making false statements to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, and unlawfully attempting to procure naturalization and citizenship.

Mowafek "Mike" Shahla, 43, Antoun "Tony" Chahla, 42, and Fadi Chahla, 40, citizens of Syria, were indicted on April 26, 2011, according to a release from the office of U.S. Attorney Robert E. O'Neill.

According to details presented at trial, the three brothers recruited three U.S. women, whom were all related, to enter into fraudulent marriages with the goal of the men gaining U.S. citizenship.

For their cooperation, the women received cash payments from the men.$3,000 was paid in exchange for one woman's travels to Syria in two separate trips, during which she became engaged to and fraudulently married Fadi Chahla.

The three women, whose names were not released by the Department of Justice, were each sentenced to two years probation after agreeing to cooperate with federal authorities and pleading guilty to conspiracy to commit marriage fraud.

Shahla, Antoun Chahla, and Fadi Chahla each made false statements on their applications for legal immigration and further lied to officers when being interviewed about the fraudulent marriages. The brothers became legal residents of the United States, but their citizenship applications were not processed by the time law enforcement uncovered the conspiracy.

The brothers face a maximum penalty for the conspiracy charge of five years in federal prison and up to ten years in federal prison for each of the other convictions. In addition, they may be subject to deportation for their crimes. Sentencing hearings have not yet been scheduled.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/rss/article/296...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141283 Feb 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
BTW, I just saw 51% for the "Zero". And I bet that's being generous.
Where? Or are you :

1. Inventing, fabrcating, dreaming or phantasizing?

2. Plagiarizing yet again?

Which one, oh 6 yes after HS genius?

PS : I forgot to ask, darn it. In which part of Turkey is Qatar situated and same thing for Canada, where in France is it located? Hope it's the French Riviera/Côte d'Azur.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141284 Feb 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, even 69% of DEMOCRATS think we have a spending problem. Now I just think we have an Obama problem!
Fox News Poll: Voters say country weaker now than before Obama; By Dana Blanton; February 07, 2013
FoxNews.com
President Barack Obama will be speaking to a gloomy electorate when he delivers his State of the Union address on Tuesday.
Twice as many voters believe the country is weaker, rather than stronger, since Obama took office. In addition, by a 52-40 percent margin voters think the worst is yet to come on the economy. And more than eight in 10 disagree with the president’s notion that the government doesn’t have a spending problem.
These are some of the findings from the latest Fox News poll released Thursday.
During recent budget negotiations, Obama reportedly said he doesn’t believe the government has a spending problem. Most voters -- 83 percent -- disagree. That includes most Republicans (97 percent), independents (87 percent) and Democrats (69 percent).
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/07/fo...
You quoed FoxNews.com : "President Barack Obama will be speaking to a gloomy electorate " . Yes, a gloomy electorate that just gave him a 60% approval rating.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141285 Feb 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacksonville brothers may face deportation following marriage fraud convictions, Feb 7, 2013 |
JACKSONVILLE, Fla.-- Three Jacksonville brothers were found guilty Thursday in federal court of conspiracy to enter into marriages for the purpose of evading U.S. immigration laws, making false statements to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, and unlawfully attempting to procure naturalization and citizenship.
Mowafek "Mike" Shahla, 43, Antoun "Tony" Chahla, 42, and Fadi Chahla, 40, citizens of Syria, were indicted on April 26, 2011, according to a release from the office of U.S. Attorney Robert E. O'Neill.
According to details presented at trial, the three brothers recruited three U.S. women, whom were all related, to enter into fraudulent marriages with the goal of the men gaining U.S. citizenship.
For their cooperation, the women received cash payments from the men.$3,000 was paid in exchange for one woman's travels to Syria in two separate trips, during which she became engaged to and fraudulently married Fadi Chahla.
The three women, whose names were not released by the Department of Justice, were each sentenced to two years probation after agreeing to cooperate with federal authorities and pleading guilty to conspiracy to commit marriage fraud.
Shahla, Antoun Chahla, and Fadi Chahla each made false statements on their applications for legal immigration and further lied to officers when being interviewed about the fraudulent marriages. The brothers became legal residents of the United States, but their citizenship applications were not processed by the time law enforcement uncovered the conspiracy.
The brothers face a maximum penalty for the conspiracy charge of five years in federal prison and up to ten years in federal prison for each of the other convictions. In addition, they may be subject to deportation for their crimes. Sentencing hearings have not yet been scheduled.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/rss/article/296...
All democrats, of course. Can anyone stop them?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141286 Feb 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, how could calling an Afro-American "slaveboi" be construed as racist?
And LRS, whose every sinew is woven in hate and racism, uses the racist "slaveboi" insult to get even for being labelled a liar. Two things :
1. LRS IS a liar, so no problem with that;
2. Liar is not a racist term, so to counter it with "slaveboi" as gormless LRS does IS racist, no argument.
Hey, slaveboi made his own choice. Just like you did, you dipshyt. You are one dumb SOB. Why don't you tell it like it really happened? You got no ballz jakeleg. None at all. You're as fake as Omama. And every bit as ignorant. If you want to call me names then do it to my face, cowardazz sissy. LMAO
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#141288 Feb 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>slaveboi, you really don't need to be calling anyone a liar. None of you flappers should. Cowboy up slaveboi and accept the truth about the IIC. He's a fraud and a failure. I see impeachment in his future.
I see more RomperStomper fables.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141289 Feb 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Where? Or are you :
1. Inventing, fabrcating, dreaming or phantasizing?
2. Plagiarizing yet again?
Which one, oh 6 yes after HS genius?
PS : I forgot to ask, darn it. In which part of Turkey is Qatar situated and same thing for Canada, where in France is it located? Hope it's the French Riviera/Côte d'Azur.
Dumb SOB. Really. Oh, sorry I forgot, you're a dropout, that explains a lot. Brainless deadbeat.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141290 Feb 8, 2013
You've left me no choice jakeleg but to consider you a threat to my country and way of life. Do not cross my path.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141291 Feb 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I see more RomperStomper fables.
I'm sure you see all sorts of things. None real of course. You've lost it and have gone mad. We'll have to put you down.

Location hidden

#141292 Feb 8, 2013
Even after Obama knew about the death of our ambassador, Obama insisted on going to his fund raiser in NYC with Beyonce. Sad, very sad.

Obama Did Nothing to Save American Lives in Benghazi and Lied About It; Posted on February 8, 2013

Under direct questioning by Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH), Panetta admitted that he had no communication with President Obama after their “pre-scheduled” meeting at 5:00 p.m. EDT. The attack on the consulate had already been under way for 90 minutes at that time. Neither the president nor anyone else from the White House called afterwards to check what was happening; the Commander-in-Chief had left it “up to us,” said Panetta.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/02/obama-did...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141293 Feb 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
You've left me no choice jakeleg but to consider you a threat to my country and way of life. Do not cross my path.
Ha ha, more threats. How empty, how dumb, how futile, how childish. How can I sleep now?
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#141294 Feb 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you see all sorts of things. None real of course. You've lost it and have gone mad. We'll have to put you down.
"We'll"? You'd better have lots of help little boy
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141295 Feb 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, more threats. How empty, how dumb, how futile, how childish. How can I sleep now?
Sleep however you wish jakeleg. Do not cross my path you worthless piece of dirt.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141296 Feb 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
"We'll"? You'd better have lots of help little boy
Silly child. I can handle it just fine. How come you always quit posting under Sonicfilter when I call you out on it? LMAO!!! Who's the silly little boy? Dat bes U dycklyck! Multiple monikers - coward for sure. How big is that yellow streak running down your back? LMAO!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141297 Feb 8, 2013
Major blizzard moving up to the north. LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min No Surprize 1,153,719
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min Mister Tonka 98,843
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min scirocco 71,008
Amy 12-19 19 min pde 9
abby 12-19 1 hr Sublime1 6
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr not a ghost 357
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr not a ghost 4,793
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance