BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
124,461 - 124,480 of 174,529 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, Obama was out to lunch.
Panetta: Obama Absent Night of Benghazi
12:05 PM, FEB 7, 2013 • BY DANIEL HALPER
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta testified this morning on Capitol Hill that President Barack Obama was absent the night four Americans were murdered in Benghazi on September 11, 2012:
Panetta said that Obama left operational details, including knowledge of what resources were available to help the Americans under seize, "up to us."
In fact, Panetta says that the night of 9/11, he did not communicate with a single person at the White House. The attack resulted in the deaths of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens.
Panetta said that, save their 5 o'clock prescheduled meeting with the president the day of September 11, Obama did not call or communicate in anyway with the defense secretary that day. There were no calls about the what was going on in Benghazi. He never called to check-in.
You wrote : "Panetta said that Obama left operational details, including knowledge of what resources were available to help the Americans under seize, "up to us."

Exactly what a president should do, leave the military stuff to the military. And if the military didn't do its job, well, yes, the buck stops at the president's door, but fact is, military did not do its job. Do you really thing that day-to-day operations are conducted by the president?

Scour your trash websites and FoxNews.com some more, find something "bad" on Obama, yellow media's full of it.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

"And so", Jacques, "Muslims will swim and eventually sink in the ocean of dilemma into which Allah and the Koran have immmersed them"

The History of Muhammad and Islam
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
America finally knows what President Obama meant when he said he intended to “fundamentally transform America.” He aimed to make this country unrecognizable to its Founding Fathers, and he’s done just that.
Obama has reversed the role of the federal government – instead of looking like the world’s hegemonic superpower, we look more like the world’s most innovative social welfare state to be envied by all of Western Europe.
This year defense spending will sink to its lowest levels in our nation’s history; meanwhile, entitlement spending will reach new highs.
This is part of an astounding overall trend in our federal government’s spending habits. The Heritage Foundation reports,“Defense spending has declined significantly over time, even when the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are included, as spending on the three major entitlements—Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid—has more than tripled.”
In 2012 alone, Heritage reveals an immense gap between defense and entitlement spending—defense comprised 19% of total outlays, while entitlements reached a gargantuan 62% of federal spending.
This is a complete perversion of what the Founding Fathers intended. All caused by a usurper!
And I for one am mighty GLAD he has...and since the damn founding fathers are all DEAD white men, and racists as all get up against every person of color only you freakin rednecks have a problem with Obama! Well ain't that just too bad!!! Tranform this MOTHER President Obama...We Salute you!

Now go cry on a forum where the people may give a damn about your pain! LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, Obama was out to lunch.
Panetta: Obama Absent Night of Benghazi
12:05 PM, FEB 7, 2013 • BY DANIEL HALPER
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta testified this morning on Capitol Hill that President Barack Obama was absent the night four Americans were murdered in Benghazi on September 11, 2012:
Panetta said that Obama left operational details, including knowledge of what resources were available to help the Americans under seize, "up to us."
In fact, Panetta says that the night of 9/11, he did not communicate with a single person at the White House. The attack resulted in the deaths of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens.
Panetta said that, save their 5 o'clock prescheduled meeting with the president the day of September 11, Obama did not call or communicate in anyway with the defense secretary that day. There were no calls about the what was going on in Benghazi. He never called to check-in.
And it's funny how differently you value lives, based on who is seemingly responsible for loss of said lives. You never did mention, not once, those 11 men killed by BP and Halliburton on that rig in the Gulf of Mexico. Not once, yet, that is almost 3 times those killed in Benghazi, which was horrible enough as it is. But hey, BP, Halliburton,those were your rich friends, hey, it's just 11 roustabouts. BP , Halliburton can do no wrong in your book. Yup, 11 guys, not worth a single mention. God, multinationals must love you, you're so easy, like cheap prostitutes.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What country are you from? Jimmy Carter pardoned all draft dodgers in 1977, his first act in office. How can you be so dumb, so ignorant? Draft was abolished in 1973! No draft since then. Please stop sitting, stand up, let your brain limber up a bit.<quoted text>
I'm from Houlton, ME and a lot of my relatives are Canadians. In 1940 two of my uncles immigrated to the U.S. to avoid being drafted by the Canadian military only to be drafted by the U.S. Army.
Of, I guess they could have dodged our draft by .... going to Mexico!!!
Rogue, for everyone's sake,come up with something new. This is the 10th time with this story. Also, what does it have to do with the draft, end of draft in 1973, Jimmy Carter's pardon and fact that this story is now over 40 years old.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Poppo,
The President is cut from the same soiled cloth as the rest of those macacques in congress.
loose

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

The Jewish and Christian martyr says, "I will die for what I believe"

The Muslim martyr says, "You will die for what I believe"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

wojar wrote:
Confronted With 97 Percent Of Climate Scientists, Fox Makes Up Stats
On Fox News, Republican strategist Brad Blakeman denied the scientific consensus on manmade climate change, saying "For every one scientist that says there is, I'll give you 10 scientists that said it's not manmade"
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/04/fox-n...
http:/geography.about.com/od/p opulationgeography/a/popdensit y.htm

90% of the population occupies 3% of the land. Land covers 29% of the globe.

.03 x .29 =.0087 =.87% Let's call it 1%. Therefore, if Mr. Rosenberg is

correct with his data, I believe it's very safe to say that less than 2% of the Earth's

surface is inhabited by humans.

Man-made? Really?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
The Jewish and Christian martyr says, "I will die for what I believe"
The Muslim martyr says, "You will die for what I believe"
loose cannon says "I will bombard you with standard everybody-knows anti-Muslim messages"

And everyone says "You are boring us to death with your non-stop Muslim stories"

WE KNOW, LOOSE, WE KNOW. Tell us something we DON'T know. Why do you have to be so "Rogue Scholar" - like, repeating the same thing over and over again?
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>Obama and his people are Muslims.His Cousin Raila burned dozens of Christians alive in Kenya. Obama helped institute Sharia Law in Kenya. Obama is complicit.
Bobby is pathetic
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
The President is cut from the same soiled cloth as the rest of those macacques in congress.
loose
Macacques are way smarter than most Republican holdouts in the House who are ready to scuttle their country and move it towards default just to teach this "BLACK man in the WHITE House" and "usurper" Obama a lesson for having the gall to be re-elected president against all their prejudiced expectations. Sawing that branch they're sitting on, yup. Even macacques are not dumb enough to do that.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re a fool Cmor! The thread knows that not only have I provided you with irrefutable proof you are in fact a liar the whole world already knew it. Your pathetic ramblings have gotten you nowhere and they never will. It’s long past time for the ignorant birfoon to cease making up shit about Obama and start trying to focus on the next presidential election.
slaveboi, you really don't need to be calling anyone a liar. None of you flappers should. Cowboy up slaveboi and accept the truth about the IIC. He's a fraud and a failure. I see impeachment in his future.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
http:/geography.about.com/od/p opulationgeography/a/popdensit y.htm
90% of the population occupies 3% of the land. Land covers 29% of the globe.
.03 x .29 =.0087 =.87% Let's call it 1%. Therefore, if Mr. Rosenberg is
correct with his data, I believe it's very safe to say that less than 2% of the Earth's
surface is inhabited by humans.
Man-made? Really?
First of all, supply your sources. You don't have the grey matter to come up with the above.

And, as per all things cut and pasted and plagiarized (remember, you said plagiarizing was good), you are not capable of synthesizing the numbers and come up with an intelligent conclusion. 2% hmmm? If you exclude Antartica, the Arctic, most of the Scandinivian , Russian and Canadian norths, which are pretty much not habitable, all the mountain ranges (ever tried living in the Himalayas, like Everest, the Andes?), huge deserts and so forth, you will not come up with 2% of surface that allows life to thrive. We are overpopulated on the land that is habitable! Ask the Indians, the Chinese, the Dutch, the Belgians, the Germans, the Koreans, the Japanese, etc. You have no intelligent argument, just statistics supplied by the oil and mining industry lackeys.

7 years post HS? Ha ha.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
loose cannon says "I will bombard you with standard everybody-knows anti-Muslim messages"
And everyone says "You are boring us to death with your non-stop Muslim stories"
WE KNOW, LOOSE, WE KNOW. Tell us something we DON'T know. Why do you have to be so "Rogue Scholar" - like, repeating the same thing over and over again?
I say post as many as you can find, loose. It is a perverse ideology that is unacceptable in this country.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby is pathetic
It's just a red herring.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
slaveboi.
"It's NOT about race, guys. I swear." -- birfoon, lying as usual

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet there he is right back there with 60 percent approval. What’s congress, about 8?
Well, according to Fox News, 83% of all Americans say were had a spending problem.
And, that 8% only disapprove of the Reps. and Senator who are not THEIR'S!!! I wonder how many disapprove of Nancy Pelosi? I do not approve of Speaker Bonehead!
Florida

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

While at Walmart the other day, FLORIDA tried to see how much he was worth under a price scanner. A price never showed up. Worthless. Florida, who wishes to sing...always finds a worthless song.It is one of the very few, if not the only place Florida is welcome.
Florida, who wishes to sing...always finds a worthless song.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's NOT about race, guys. I swear." -- birfoon, lying as usual
Of course, how could calling an Afro-American "slaveboi" be construed as racist?

And LRS, whose every sinew is woven in hate and racism, uses the racist "slaveboi" insult to get even for being labelled a liar. Two things :

1. LRS IS a liar, so no problem with that;

2. Liar is not a racist term, so to counter it with "slaveboi" as gormless LRS does IS racist, no argument.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

The French don't understand what the problem is. They eat horse meat,,,,,, and snails,,,,, and frog legs. In fact the French will eat just about anything.

Horsemeat lasagna recalled in Sweden
Lasagna containing horsemeat recalled in Sweden as frozen-food scandal spreads
Associated Press –

STOCKHOLM (AP)-- Frozen-food company Findus is recalling beef lasagna meals in Sweden after tests confirmed the products contained horsemeat.
The move follows a similar recall earlier this week in Britain amid a widening scandal surrounding the use of horsemeat and the mislabeling of meat products in Europe.
Henrik Nyberg, product manager for Findus in the Nordics countries, said about 20,000 frozen lasagna meals are being recalled in Sweden.
Nyberg told The Associated Press that the products don't pose any food safety risk, and were recalled solely because they had been mislabeled.
Though eating horsemeat is not generally a health risk, the incidents have triggered disgust in Britain and Ireland, where horsemeat is not traditionally eaten.
http://news.yahoo.com/horsemeat-lasagna-recal...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min danetoo 67,907
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min TN Voter 1,079,440
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min Religionthebiglie 48,888
Abby 7-24 16 min Toj 32
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 33 min Toj 97,522
Possible Health Effects of Radiation Exposure a... 42 min CDC 1
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 1 hr Wrecked 12
Amy 7-24 1 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••