BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
124,441 - 124,460 of 177,549 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141213 Feb 7, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU you moron! No one wants to hear a self-proclaimed demigod tooting his own horn. Your advice is just as worthless as your word. Which is just as worthless as you. Did I see where you admitted to entering the U.S. illegally? Have you no couth at all? Any morals or values at all? Obviously, not. Very sad, even for a dropout! LMAO!!!
Ha ha, getting all riled up, are we? Tied in knots? You don't have it, ohhhh, how damning, how frustrating that must be. Calm down, my little slug. There. That's better.

Ahhh, surprise, how you spit out the name-calling and profanity. It's all you've got, is it? But this is not the school yard, you just don't push your better around anymore;

1. My advice was to Rogue. Are you him? I more and more think so;

2. I admitted entering the U.S. illegally? Please show me where and when I said that. And, like Rogue, don't ask me to state where and when I DIDN'T say it;

3. You said STFU. How couth is that? How moral is that? How "value" is that? Your friend with the multiple monikers, the coward traitor and hater of the constitution, LIKE YOU,(or is it you?), said I was a draft dodger, and you believe it. Poor droopy little slug. Loser. And no, Romney is not president;

4. Finally, "Can you hear us coming?" . Ha ha. 7 years post-HS studies. Don't stop, LRS, keep chugging along.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#141221 Feb 7, 2013
Howdy, Birfoons.

How did playing pretend go today?

Thank goodness there are forums like this to keep you occupied so you're not out hurting others or yourselves.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141224 Feb 7, 2013
New Hammer Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey draft dodger hiding out in Ottawa, more concerned about the country you fled and abandoned than the one you are cowardly hiding in? The only reason you are here is because you think that Mien Obummer may excuse or pardon your cowardly morals and values thinking that you are above doing your duty for your country! So let's see "slug" "loser" who exactly is coming and what are you and "them" going to do? Come on, bring on more of your draft dodger threats!
What country are you from? Jimmy Carter pardoned all draft dodgers in 1977, his first act in office. How can you be so dumb, so ignorant? Draft was abolished in 1973! No draft since then. Please stop sitting, stand up, let your brain limber up a bit.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#141229 Feb 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"We may be wrong, but the point is, we believe in what we're doing."
Joe Biden
There is a big difference between maybe wrong and proven wrong Rogue.

Moreno Valley, CA

#141230 Feb 8, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Poppo hee is something from the site
http://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.asp...
If Eve was the mother of all. Wouldn't that make Cain's wife his sister ?Very Confused
“IT IS VERY LIKELY THAT”

When you see those five words (from your link) in any article you know you’re dealing with pure speculation, but to your point. Yes it is confusing which is why you should never take these stories literally. I show here the two creation accounts shown Genesis. Obviously both could not have been authored by the same person.(Presumably Moses)

FIRST ACCOUNT
Genesis 1:25-27 (Humans were created after the other animals.)
And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God said, Let us make man in our image.... So God created man in his own image.

Genesis 1:27 (The first man and woman were created simultaneously.)
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them

SECOND ACCOUNT
Genesis 2:18-19 (Humans were created before the other animals.)
And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
Genesis 2:18-22 (The man was created first, then the animals, then the woman from the man's rib.)

And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them.... And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man

Mark says the first account is the correct one.
Jesus settled it in Mark 10:6, "From the beginning of the creation God made them male and female."

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#141231 Feb 8, 2013
But, but, but those Christians are evil peoples.

Accused witch burned alive in Papua New Guinea
Associated Press –

PORT MORESBY, Papua New Guinea (AP)— A mob stripped, tortured and bound a woman accused of witchcraft, then burned her alive in front of hundreds of horrified witnesses in a Papua New Guinea town, police said Friday. It was the latest sorcery-related killing in this South Pacific island nation.
http://news.yahoo.com/accused-witch-burned-al...

Location hidden

#141232 Feb 8, 2013
Yep, Obama was out to lunch.

Panetta: Obama Absent Night of Benghazi
12:05 PM, FEB 7, 2013 • BY DANIEL HALPER
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta testified this morning on Capitol Hill that President Barack Obama was absent the night four Americans were murdered in Benghazi on September 11, 2012:

Panetta said that Obama left operational details, including knowledge of what resources were available to help the Americans under seize, "up to us."

In fact, Panetta says that the night of 9/11, he did not communicate with a single person at the White House. The attack resulted in the deaths of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens.

Panetta said that, save their 5 o'clock prescheduled meeting with the president the day of September 11, Obama did not call or communicate in anyway with the defense secretary that day. There were no calls about the what was going on in Benghazi. He never called to check-in.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#141233 Feb 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby is a fool and a coward
Nope.

Location hidden

#141234 Feb 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Biden
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a big difference between maybe wrong and proven wrong Rogue.
The four year GDP growth was about 5% while the four year inflation rate was about 10%. In other words, the inflation corrected GDP rate is ..... MINUS 5%! In other words, we have been in a four year long Recession!!!
Next, the Labor Participation Rate for Jan. 2009 was 65.7% while it was 63.6% for this January which means there are about ...... 6.5 MILLION more Americans unemployed than when Obama entered the White House.
After four years of Obama/Biden, we are worse off!!!

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#141235 Feb 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Associated Press –
PORT MORESBY, Papua New Guinea (AP)— A mob stripped, tortured and bound a woman accused of witchcraft, then burned her alive in front of hundreds of horrified witnesses in a Papua New Guinea town, police said Friday. It was the latest sorcery-related killing in this South Pacific island nation.
Obama and his people are Muslims.His Cousin Raila burned dozens of Christians alive in Kenya. Obama helped institute Sharia Law in Kenya. Obama is complicit.

Location hidden

#141236 Feb 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What country are you from? Jimmy Carter pardoned all draft dodgers in 1977, his first act in office. How can you be so dumb, so ignorant? Draft was abolished in 1973! No draft since then. Please stop sitting, stand up, let your brain limber up a bit.
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't mean Carter was right doing it. Draft dodgers get the shit kicked out of them in this Country. LOL, Canada welcomes them, like it does with most of the worlds trash. Better fix that.
I'm from Houlton, ME and a lot of my relatives are Canadians. In 1940 two of my uncles immigrated to the U.S. to avoid being drafted by the Canadian military only to be drafted by the U.S. Army.
Of, I guess they could have dodged our draft by .... going to Mexico!!!

Location hidden

#141238 Feb 8, 2013
Typical Libtard. He buys property without looking at a flood plain map and then it floods three times, and it is Global Warming? I guess the two hurricanes and one nor’easter had nothing to do with the flooding?!?
I have bought five properties in the past 25 years and before I even bid on the property I checked the Flood Plain Map. And it is even easier today as you can do it on line.
Oh, all five properties are NOT in a Flood Plain! In March 1990 my mother-in-law got flooded out. But in 1980 she had to change insurance companies so I helped her and she was in a Flood Plain so I made sure she had flood insurance. After the flood on 1990 her insurance company gave her $35,000 for her damages but instead of rebuilding, she moved to higher ground and sold her damaged property for another $35,000.
Oh, she asked me if her new property would flood and I told her if it did, millions of people would die as she was on top of a hill and everything within 300 miles of her would be under water.

The Scary Truth About How Much Climate Change is Costing You; By Coral Davenport | National Journal –

“....I was here for 14 years, and nothing happened. We had no idea this area flooded. It had never happened before,” Strickland says.“Then, over the past 10 years, we had three big ones.” In 2003, Hurricane Isobel drove a foot-high surge of seawater into his office, drenching the foundation and walls. On Veterans Day 2009, a nor’easter brought a repeat. Last October, while most of Virginia escaped the wrath of superstorm Sandy as it barreled up the coast toward New York, the tidal waters in Norfolk rose and soaked through his cinder-block foundation....
http://news.yahoo.com/scary-truth-much-climat...

Moreno Valley, CA

#141239 Feb 8, 2013
New Hammer Time wrote:
<quoted text>
CMOR Obummers PooPoo Platter
http://m.youtube.com/watch ...
Hmm, if Obummers mother or parents lied about his name, Barry Soetoro, his religion being Islam, and his Citizenship being Indonesian, why is anyone to believe anything this woman claimed about his birthplace? Then again has his mother ever claimed he was born in Hawaii at the hospital listed on the altered BC presented by Mein Obumer? No she sent him to live with his grandparents in Hawaii while he had been living in Indonesia as a Citizen of that Nation, then he shows up with a Connecticut SS#, a new name, and new citizenship to America, right? Hmm, no documentation exist of those legal changes ever being made!
So instead of another empty brain fart answer, dig deep into that little liberal brain of yours and answer the questions!
You never answer the questions with anything less than another pathetic four plus year excuse that was issued you by Mien Obummer propaganda network! CMOR come up with something original for once!
You’re a fool Cmor! The thread knows that not only have I provided you with irrefutable proof you are in fact a liar the whole world already knew it. Your pathetic ramblings have gotten you nowhere and they never will. It’s long past time for the ignorant birfoon to cease making up shit about Obama and start trying to focus on the next presidential election.

Moreno Valley, CA

#141240 Feb 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Biden
<quoted text>
The four year GDP growth was about 5% while the four year inflation rate was about 10%. In other words, the inflation corrected GDP rate is ..... MINUS 5%! In other words, we have been in a four year long Recession!!!
Next, the Labor Participation Rate for Jan. 2009 was 65.7% while it was 63.6% for this January which means there are about ...... 6.5 MILLION more Americans unemployed than when Obama entered the White House.
After four years of Obama/Biden, we are worse off!!!
Yet there he is right back there with 60 percent approval. What’s congress, about 8?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141241 Feb 8, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not 13 centuries ago now. Yeah if your Christian and you sin your biggest fear is your not going to get to heaven. If your islam and you sin your biggest fear is being killed for it.
That's why islam is a cult and not a religion. So it shouldn't be compared as such.
I was comparing Islam and Christianity, clunk head. I know when Christianity began. Even YOU know that. Islam began 13 centuries ago. Difficult to compare it with Christianity before that, don't you agree? Read up a bit, get an education, as yours is sorely lacking.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#141242 Feb 8, 2013
Confronted With 97 Percent Of Climate Scientists, Fox Makes Up Stats

On Fox News, Republican strategist Brad Blakeman denied the scientific consensus on manmade climate change, saying "For every one scientist that says there is, I'll give you 10 scientists that said it's not manmade"

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/04/fox-n...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141243 Feb 8, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't mean Carter was right doing it. Draft dodgers get the shit kicked out of them in this Country. LOL, Canada welcomes them, like it does with most of the worlds trash. Better fix that.
Whether it was right or not to pardon draft dodgers, fact is they were pardoned and could return home. Also, draft was halted in 1973 by the Republicans, clueless. So much for you and your coward traitor friend's draft dodger nonsense. The get the shit kicked out of them for something that occurred in the late 60s? Are you insane? YES.

Fix what? Careful what you say. There are approximately one million Americans living and working in Canada. I think they are valuable and a true asset to Canada. You seem to think that they are trash, though, as you wrote : "Canada welcomes them, like it does with most of the worlds trash" . Well, very few must be draft dodgers, Cletus, that was 36 years ago.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141244 Feb 8, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupidly wrote : "Doesn't mean Carter was right doing it." Well, Cletus, never mind whether it was right or not, you didn't even know he pardoned them, or that the draft was ended in full Vietnam war by the Republicans in 1973. What kind of uninformed fool are you anyhow? Is that why you voted Romney, because you're clueless? Well, you lost. Miserably. Now hide for the next four years. No, next 8 years minimum as either Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden will be shoo-ins in 2016. Crawl, slither with your bosom buddy LRS.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141245 Feb 8, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
“IT IS VERY LIKELY THAT”
When you see those five words (from your link) in any article you know you’re dealing with pure speculation, but to your point. Yes it is confusing which is why you should never take these stories literally. I show here the two creation accounts shown Genesis. Obviously both could not have been authored by the same person.(Presumably Moses)
FIRST ACCOUNT
Genesis 1:25-27 (Humans were created after the other animals.)
And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God said, Let us make man in our image.... So God created man in his own image.
Genesis 1:27 (The first man and woman were created simultaneously.)
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them
SECOND ACCOUNT
Genesis 2:18-19 (Humans were created before the other animals.)
And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
Genesis 2:18-22 (The man was created first, then the animals, then the woman from the man's rib.)
And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them.... And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man
Mark says the first account is the correct one.
Jesus settled it in Mark 10:6, "From the beginning of the creation God made them male and female."
You quote the bible and gospel word for word, black on white, with all its lies and contradictions without a single comment, Poppo. You are therefore an atheist and the scum of the earth.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141246 Feb 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Associated Press –
So, that would make it Christianity burning witches anywhere from 100,000 to 1 million to Papua New Guinea, what, 5? Those ùnre Guineans have got a lot of catching up to do. Oh, I can see you coming, Rogue, that was 500 to 200 years ago in Europe and in North America, they didn't know any better, that "they" include teh pope who sanctioned witch burning. But that's ok, it was such a long time ago and I'm anti-Christian for having brought it up.

Get this, Rogue Scholar (remove the "scholar" part forthwith from your moniker please), it was wrong then, and is wrong today, whether only 5 or 1 million, WRONG. Got it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,102,068
Sin City is in the Streets of Chicago. Where i... 2 hr Culture Auditor 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr well 49,521
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr gcaveman1 46,390
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 69,109
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr andet1987 4,669
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••