BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 191804 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#141292 Feb 8, 2013
Even after Obama knew about the death of our ambassador, Obama insisted on going to his fund raiser in NYC with Beyonce. Sad, very sad.

Obama Did Nothing to Save American Lives in Benghazi and Lied About It; Posted on February 8, 2013

Under direct questioning by Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH), Panetta admitted that he had no communication with President Obama after their “pre-scheduled” meeting at 5:00 p.m. EDT. The attack on the consulate had already been under way for 90 minutes at that time. Neither the president nor anyone else from the White House called afterwards to check what was happening; the Commander-in-Chief had left it “up to us,” said Panetta.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/02/obama-did...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141293 Feb 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
You've left me no choice jakeleg but to consider you a threat to my country and way of life. Do not cross my path.
Ha ha, more threats. How empty, how dumb, how futile, how childish. How can I sleep now?
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#141294 Feb 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you see all sorts of things. None real of course. You've lost it and have gone mad. We'll have to put you down.
"We'll"? You'd better have lots of help little boy
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141295 Feb 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, more threats. How empty, how dumb, how futile, how childish. How can I sleep now?
Sleep however you wish jakeleg. Do not cross my path you worthless piece of dirt.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141296 Feb 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
"We'll"? You'd better have lots of help little boy
Silly child. I can handle it just fine. How come you always quit posting under Sonicfilter when I call you out on it? LMAO!!! Who's the silly little boy? Dat bes U dycklyck! Multiple monikers - coward for sure. How big is that yellow streak running down your back? LMAO!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141297 Feb 8, 2013
Major blizzard moving up to the north. LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141298 Feb 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
"We'll"? You'd better have lots of help little boy
LRS's list of threats :

So far, he has threatened to "put you down";
So far, he has wished for Obama's AF 1 to lose nuts and bolts;
So far, he has wished for my plane to have something wrong twice;
So far, he has threatened me at least 10 times with an air boat ride.

The man is sick and am suggesting Topix authorities to ask law enforcement authorities pay a visit to this sick man. Urgent: Check his arsenal.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#141299 Feb 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacksonville brothers may face deportation following marriage fraud convictions, Feb 7, 2013 |
JACKSONVILLE, Fla.-- Three Jacksonville brothers were found guilty Thursday in federal court of conspiracy to enter into marriages for the purpose of evading U.S. immigration laws, making false statements to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, and unlawfully attempting to procure naturalization and citizenship.
Mowafek "Mike" Shahla, 43, Antoun "Tony" Chahla, 42, and Fadi Chahla, 40, citizens of Syria, were indicted on April 26, 2011, according to a release from the office of U.S. Attorney Robert E. O'Neill.
According to details presented at trial, the three brothers recruited three U.S. women, whom were all related, to enter into fraudulent marriages with the goal of the men gaining U.S. citizenship.
For their cooperation, the women received cash payments from the men.$3,000 was paid in exchange for one woman's travels to Syria in two separate trips, during which she became engaged to and fraudulently married Fadi Chahla.
The three women, whose names were not released by the Department of Justice, were each sentenced to two years probation after agreeing to cooperate with federal authorities and pleading guilty to conspiracy to commit marriage fraud.
Shahla, Antoun Chahla, and Fadi Chahla each made false statements on their applications for legal immigration and further lied to officers when being interviewed about the fraudulent marriages. The brothers became legal residents of the United States, but their citizenship applications were not processed by the time law enforcement uncovered the conspiracy.
The brothers face a maximum penalty for the conspiracy charge of five years in federal prison and up to ten years in federal prison for each of the other convictions. In addition, they may be subject to deportation for their crimes. Sentencing hearings have not yet been scheduled.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/rss/article/296 ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
All democrats, of course. Can anyone stop them?
Where does the article say anything about any political party affiliation? Can anyone stop whom? Most likely they will plea bargain and be deported.
Oh, in 1981 I was in SKorea and a Korean lady proposed to me on a train. When I told her I was married she said no problem, hushy hushy, quicky divorce!!! When we got to Pusan she asked me where I was going I told her I was going to find hotel by the dock (my brother was in the Navy and going to dock the next day). She told me she would find me a hotel. I walked around the train station about three times before I got rid of her!
Yes, there are people who will sell their Seoul to get to America.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141300 Feb 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
Major blizzard moving up to the north. LMAO!
It's arrived hours ago, DOH. And will mostly hit the north-EAST, deflecting here, but we will only get less than half what this Obama-generated black magic Kenyan storm will produce. But seeing as only 2% of the United States is inhabited, not many people will be affected, ha ha.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#141301 Feb 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
Major blizzard moving up to the north. LMAO!
Maybe the worst one in 35 years. Sounds like Global Warming to me!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141302 Feb 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, slaveboi made his own choice. Just like you did, you dipshyt. You are one dumb SOB. Why don't you tell it like it really happened? You got no ballz jakeleg. None at all. You're as fake as Omama. And every bit as ignorant. If you want to call me names then do it to my face, cowardazz sissy. LMAO
By calling you non-racist liar, you retaliate by calling him racist slaveboi? WTG. Good thinking. What a clop.(clop: invented just for you. It's when a horse poops and walks into it. Clop, like you, ha ha)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#141303 Feb 8, 2013
Well, good night. My girl friend just woke up. She works shift three at the hospital and usually gets home at 8:00 a.m. and sleeps until 4:00 p.m. But even on her days off she never gets to normal.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#141304 Feb 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Silly child. I can handle it just fine. How come you always quit posting under Sonicfilter when I call you out on it? LMAO!!! Who's the silly little boy? Dat bes U dycklyck! Multiple monikers - coward for sure. How big is that yellow streak running down your back? LMAO!!
More fantasies Romper? Next you going to pretend I'm Terri again? Let me know when you get tired of being wrong moron.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141305 Feb 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacksonville brothers may face deportation following marriage fraud convictions, Feb 7, 2013 |
JACKSONVILLE, Fla.-- Three Jacksonville brothers were found guilty Thursday in federal court of conspiracy to enter into marriages for the purpose of evading U.S. immigration laws, making false statements to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, and unlawfully attempting to procure naturalization and citizenship.
Mowafek "Mike" Shahla, 43, Antoun "Tony" Chahla, 42, and Fadi Chahla, 40, citizens of Syria, were indicted on April 26, 2011, according to a release from the office of U.S. Attorney Robert E. O'Neill.
According to details presented at trial, the three brothers recruited three U.S. women, whom were all related, to enter into fraudulent marriages with the goal of the men gaining U.S. citizenship.
For their cooperation, the women received cash payments from the men.$3,000 was paid in exchange for one woman's travels to Syria in two separate trips, during which she became engaged to and fraudulently married Fadi Chahla.
The three women, whose names were not released by the Department of Justice, were each sentenced to two years probation after agreeing to cooperate with federal authorities and pleading guilty to conspiracy to commit marriage fraud.
Shahla, Antoun Chahla, and Fadi Chahla each made false statements on their applications for legal immigration and further lied to officers when being interviewed about the fraudulent marriages. The brothers became legal residents of the United States, but their citizenship applications were not processed by the time law enforcement uncovered the conspiracy.
The brothers face a maximum penalty for the conspiracy charge of five years in federal prison and up to ten years in federal prison for each of the other convictions. In addition, they may be subject to deportation for their crimes. Sentencing hearings have not yet been scheduled.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/rss/article/296 ...
<quoted text>
Where does the article say anything about any political party affiliation? Can anyone stop whom? Most likely they will plea bargain and be deported.
Oh, in 1981 I was in SKorea and a Korean lady proposed to me on a train. When I told her I was married she said no problem, hushy hushy, quicky divorce!!! When we got to Pusan she asked me where I was going I told her I was going to find hotel by the dock (my brother was in the Navy and going to dock the next day). She told me she would find me a hotel. I walked around the train station about three times before I got rid of her!
Yes, there are people who will sell their Seoul to get to America.
Yes, some people will sell their soul to get to the United States. But Koreans still do that in 2013?I don't think so. But others will also sell their souls to come to Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, etc. And they do.

Have t say it again. As I've often noted, sarcasm, humour and wit are not birthers' strong points. Proof of that is how Taitz doesn't even know when judges mock her.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#141306 Feb 8, 2013
Poor pathetic Fwank / Rouge / Romper. Fantasizes that all posters from the Great Lakes region must be me. Poor closet dweller. Shouts his homophobic rants yet fantasizes that he sees me everywhere. Kind of KKKreepy. I feel fortunate he can't send pictures of himself
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141307 Feb 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More fantasies Romper? Next you going to pretend I'm Terri again? Let me know when you get tired of being wrong moron.
He's tiressly wrong, lol. He's a clop, remember.(Still trying to find Canada on the map. But if he ever finds it, things shan't improve for him,'cuz then he's gonna have to find tiny Qatar on the map somewhere in TURKEY. Ha ha.
Learn to Read

Winfield, IL

#141308 Feb 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>He's tiressly wrong, lol. He's a clop, remember.(Still trying to find Canada on the map. But if he ever finds it, things shan't improve for him,'cuz then he's gonna have to find tiny Qatar on the map somewhere in TURKEY. Ha ha.
Hmmmm. Canada. That gets you pretty close to the Great Lakes (clue for Romper. Look in the area of that large blue ink spot in the middle of your map if North America). I didn't realize I was Canadian but I'm sure Romper will claim that I am
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141309 Feb 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well, good night. My girl friend just woke up. She works shift three at the hospital and usually gets home at 8:00 a.m. and sleeps until 4:00 p.m. But even on her days off she never gets to normal.
Your bosom buddy and fellow birther LRS is MUCH better off. He has TWO (2) beautiful nurse girl friends, and poor you, you only have one and we don't even know if she's as buxom, young and pin-up material as LRS's beauties. So, you both have nurse girl friends? Sheer coincidence, I opine.
Learn to Read

Winfield, IL

#141310 Feb 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Your bosom buddy and fellow birther LRS is MUCH better off. He has TWO (2) beautiful nurse girl friends, and poor you, you only have one and we don't even know if she's as buxom, young and pin-up material as LRS's beauties. So, you both have nurse girl friends? Sheer coincidence, I opine.
Romper's elementary school has 2 nurses?! No wonder they can't afford armed guards. Of course with a self-proclaimed badass repeating 2nd grade for the 27th time they probably feel safe
Learn to Read

Winfield, IL

#141311 Feb 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Your bosom buddy and fellow birther LRS is MUCH better off. He has TWO (2) beautiful nurse girl friends, and poor you, you only have one and we don't even know if she's as buxom, young and pin-up material as LRS's beauties. So, you both have nurse girl friends? Sheer coincidence, I opine.
Hmmmm. Rouge announces his departure to tend to his "girl friend" and suddenly Romper goes silent .... Just sayin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,249,961
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 17 min RJS 8,080
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 37 min RACE 99,857
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 1 hr TerryE 67
A-Php/DMT/ RCs International/USA/Au/UK Legit Ve... 1 hr kikikiki 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Al the Bore Gore 53,893
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr White_Lightning 6,131
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages