BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141166 Feb 7, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Every birfoon on this thread would be put to death for bearing false witness yet the go on about Sharia law as if Christian law would be any different. While they assume this is a Christian nation they’ll do well to think their lucky stars it is not.
HaHaHaHa!!!!! WHAT-A-FOOL!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141167 Feb 7, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your claims are worthless. Not even a speck of dust! HaHaHa But, but, but he has all the answers, knows all, understands all and rules all! Only in your twisted tiny pea brain, jakeleg. Only in your pea brain! LMAO! You're not mentally stable jakeleg, you know that, right? Now, what sucks is to be a dropout loser who is despised by all he meets. You're just a very basic Ahole loser. LMAO!!! Never amounted to squat, did ya? HaHaHa! WHAT-A-LOSER
How puerile.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141168 Feb 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
All right, LRS. Put faith aside for a second. As for the rest of what I wrote this morning, it all came from Sciptures. Now instead of name-calling and profanity, can you cite me one instance, just one, where I misspoke about Moses, the 1st and 6th commandments, Joshua, and the killings? Go ahead, I dare ya. I did not comment, except for the looting, did not tell the masses or you what my "truth" is, I just reported exactly what is in what you call the holy book, the bible. Is that bad, quoting from the bible? Are we not allowed to pose questions? Is that bad also? I repeat, is it bad to tell what's in the bible?
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You fool no one.
Speechless are you? Congrats. Beats the usual name-calling and profanity.

PS : I fool no one by repeating what it says in the Scriptures? Okay.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141169 Feb 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How puerile.
LMAO!!! HaHaHa!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141170 Feb 7, 2013
WHAT-A-DROPOUT! lmao!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141171 Feb 7, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! HaHaHa!
How even more puerile (childish).
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#141172 Feb 7, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Donald Trump is a huge hit with the mentally unbalanced.
Obama Jobs Czar send Jobs overseas?
Generally that is accomplised by Corporate CEO's eying the Bottom Line and you LOVE them dont you?
To The Ephesians
Chapter 4
26 Be angry, and sin not. Let not the sun go down upon
your angry.
27 Give not place to the devil.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141173 Feb 7, 2013
LRS wrote:
WHAT-A-DROPOUT! lmao!
Why is it that a HS dropout looks down on a , ha ha, wait, gotta stop laughing, I digress, yes, a 7-year post-HS college or heaven forbid university graduate? Think about that for a second.

I was thinking of you this morning, stuck in traffic. Yes, imagine the angst, stuck in traffic, thinking of you. Anyhoo, I burst out laughing thinking of how you tried to extricate yourself from having confused Qatar with Turkey. Or, placing Qater IN Turkey. Then it reminded me, was it not you who maintained that Canada was part of France a few months ago? Yes, it was. Ha ha. I guess geography was not one of your best subjects during your 7 years of post-HS studies, now was it? Canada in France, Qatar in Turkey. Ha ha, what's next, the USA in Rhode Island? Where are you? In Louisiana, right? Do you even know why it's called that? Do you even know what your capital is, and what the name signifies? Do you know why they named New Orleans New Orleans? That's right, eh boy, you haven't a clue, have you? Look 'em up now, thank god for google, yes, look 'em up and look smart. To you, lol.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141174 Feb 7, 2013
LRS, comments on the following please, they are Luke's words. It has to do with what Jesus said to his prospective disciples in order for them to join him. Please read carefully and see if you share my interpretation, namely, that Jesus is exhorting these men to "hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters—yes, even his own life—he cannot be my disciple".

Here it is, LRS, black on white, Luke 14:25-35, all references are there, straight from the Gospels, did not add, substract, or change a single word. Am I bad for repeating Luke's very words?

How to Hate Your Wife (Luke 14:25-35)
Study By: Bob Deffinbaugh
From the Series: Luke: The Gospel of the Gentiles

25 Large crowds were traveling with Jesus, and turning to them he said: 26 “If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters—yes, even his own life—he cannot be my disciple. 27 And anyone who does not carry his cross and follow me cannot be my disciple.

28 “Suppose251 one of you wants to build a tower. Will he not first sit down and estimate the cost to see if he has enough money to complete it? 29 For if he lays the foundation and is not able to finish it, everyone who sees it will ridicule him, 30 saying,‘This fellow began to build and was not able to finish.’ 31 “Or suppose a king is about to go to war against another king. Will he not first sit down and consider whether he is able with ten thousand men to oppose the one coming against him with twenty thousand? 32 If he is not able, he will send a delegation while the other is still a long way off and will ask for terms of peace.

33 In the same way,252 any of you who does not give up everything he has cannot be my disciple. 34 “Salt is good,253 but if it loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? 35 It is fit neither for the soil nor for the manure pile; it is thrown out.“He who has ears to hear, let him hear.”

Let's have it,LRS, and please try to avoid name-calling, try to avoid saying I have the truth, as all I've done is just cut-and-paste, which I rarely do, but you always want proof...try to avoid profanity most of all, we are talking Holy Scriptures here now.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#141175 Feb 7, 2013
Obama Addresses Fellow Kenyans: Follow Rule Of Law; Reject Corruption
&fe ature=em-uploademail

Missouri Speaker of the House Accepts Obama's Forged Birth Certificate
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141176 Feb 7, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Obama Addresses Fellow Kenyans: Follow Rule Of Law; Reject Corruption
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zj1ZrXaJyroXX&feature=em- uploademail
Missouri Speaker of the House Accepts Obama's Forged Birth Certificate
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ha ha, both from the birther Foxnetwork.com . Very credible.

Funny how this governor was a "resistance" hero, then, oops, Obama shows the BC, the governor accepts it, he turns into a Zero.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141177 Feb 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that a HS dropout looks down on a , ha ha, wait, gotta stop laughing, I digress, yes, a 7-year post-HS college or heaven forbid university graduate? Think about that for a second.
I was thinking of you this morning, stuck in traffic. Yes, imagine the angst, stuck in traffic, thinking of you. Anyhoo, I burst out laughing thinking of how you tried to extricate yourself from having confused Qatar with Turkey. Or, placing Qater IN Turkey. Then it reminded me, was it not you who maintained that Canada was part of France a few months ago? Yes, it was. Ha ha. I guess geography was not one of your best subjects during your 7 years of post-HS studies, now was it? Canada in France, Qatar in Turkey. Ha ha, what's next, the USA in Rhode Island? Where are you? In Louisiana, right? Do you even know why it's called that? Do you even know what your capital is, and what the name signifies? Do you know why they named New Orleans New Orleans? That's right, eh boy, you haven't a clue, have you? Look 'em up now, thank god for google, yes, look 'em up and look smart. To you, lol.
Your word is worthless, dropout flunky!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141178 Feb 7, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your word is worthless, dropout flunky!
Noty as worthless as your geography, ha ha. Qatar in Turkey, worse, Canada part of France. Whi will ever forget that?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#141179 Feb 7, 2013
Code Pink closes the Senate CIA hearing for John Brennan. Yep, it is we Conservatives who recognizes the free speech rights (uninterrupted) of the hearing itself.
Code Pink seems to disagree with Obama's current drone attacks in terrorists. Fox News reports that 83% of all Americans, of which 65% of all Democrats, agree with Bush/Obama's use of drones in the attack roll.
I like the drone program as it does not endanger American service men and women like a human raid like what on during the Usama bin Laden raid. I know we had our best people on that raid but there were risks.
suxtux

Pittsburgh, PA

#141180 Feb 7, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch... … Geez! Impeachment will happen I doubt Obama living thru this Term

Location hidden

#141182 Feb 7, 2013
Live Science is a proponent of MAN-MADE Global Warming. In this piece you have to get down to the sixth paragraph before you find out they are taking about only the 1.58% of the surface area of Earth!!!
But you Libtards will shallow this Kool Aide and then turn to each other a nod your heads like a bunch of Bobble Head dolls.

January Declared Second-Warmest in 35 Years
By Jeanna Bryner | LiveScience.com
[paragraph 6]
January heat follows right on the heels of the warmest year on record in the contiguous United States, stretching back to the 1880s, a record that NOAA scientists announced last month.
http://news.yahoo.com/january-declared-second...

Now, I wonder why Live Science did not report this? Why not?? Because it does not support their Global Warming agenda!!!

Brrrrrrrr! Last year coldest in three decades for Anchorage; Ben Anderson January 3, 2013
http://www.alaskadispatch.com/article/brrrrrr...

Location hidden

#141183 Feb 7, 2013
And don't expect Live Science to report this either!

Report:‘Forget global warming, Alaska is headed for an ice age’
Posted on January 2, 2013 by Anthony Watts

Alaska is going rogue on climate change.

Defiant as ever, the state that gave rise to Sarah Palin is bucking the mainstream yet again: While global temperatures surge hotter and the ice-cap crumbles, the nation’s icebox is getting even icier.

That may not be news to Alaskans coping with another round of 50-below during the coldest winter in two decades, or to the mariners locked out of the Bering Sea this spring by record ice growth.
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/01/02/report-...

Location hidden

#141184 Feb 7, 2013
Nor will Live Science report this; But if you read the last paragraph it says they only started to keep records ..... 44 years ago. So it may well be the coldest day ever in New Delhi.

New Delhi suffers coldest day in 44 years
by Staff Writers
New Delhi (AFP) Jan 3, 2013

New Delhi has suffered its coldest day in 44 years amid a cold snap across northern India, the local weather office said on Thursday.

The maximum day temperature on Wednesday reached just 9.8 degrees Celsius (49.6 degrees Fahrenheit), the lowest since the winter of 1969 when records first began, an official in the local meteorological department told AFP, with a minimum of 4.8 Celsius.

http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/New_Delhi_s...

Location hidden

#141185 Feb 7, 2013
Even the NSIDC [University of Colorado at Boulder, CO] even admits in their report that something ain't right!!! Oh, the NSIDC is also a proponent of MAN-MADE Global Warming!!!

.....Antarctic sea ice remained extensive due to an unusual northward excursion of ice in the Weddell Sea. December of 2012 saw Northern Hemisphere snow cover at a record high extent, while January 2013 is the sixth-highest snow cover extent on record since 1967.
http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141188 Feb 7, 2013
New Hammer Time wrote:
OPPS!
So under the new world order of Mein Obmmer, it's OK to target Americans for drone attacks? Hmm?
So much for that Nobel piece of Shite Prize!
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Obama-drones-...
And simutainlously he sends F16 to Egypt, so nothing to worrie about there, that's just what our alies in Israel are saying!
So glad Mein Obummers New World Order of "Change" is finally here! Woo hoo!
You libtards will be the first to sign your children up for the Obummer Youth Party!
The U.S. has been sending F-16s and tanks and various armaments to Egypt since 1975, its biggest "client" after Israel. How many times has Egypt attacked Israel with its planes and tanks since then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,109,699
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Kristy 46,633
Dear Abby 9-17-14 16 min edogxxx 14
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 min JOEL 69,371
Amy 9-17-14 37 min ralph 14
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr ward 49,810
Amy 9-14-14 1 hr Mister Tonka 7
Amy 9-16 3 hr Mister Tonka 49
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr anonymousdoom 98,215
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000