BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,220)

Showing posts 124,381 - 124,400 of167,664
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Trump is probably a front for money-laundering mafiosi and multinationals. No tycoon could be that dumbé
And Paul Pelosi is not? Starkiss uses Chinese slave labor?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Christian churches and Jewish temples are there in Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia? ZERO!!! In fact the Iranians imprison and kill people for just having prayer groups in their houses.
You can't have a Bible either nor any sign of a cross. When our military ambulances are in that part of the world, they have to remove the Red Crosses.
A few years back a family friend sent their soldier son in Iraq a creche and it arrived about Thanksgiving time. They had a house boy who was a Christian as when he saw it his eyes bugged out as he had never seen one before. He had heard of them but never seen one.
Well, her son was on the advanced team to return home just before Christmas so he gave his creche to the house boy. He had to hide it and smuggle it home and he had to make sure that the only people who knew about it was his immediate family.
Oh nebka, The Muslims kill Christians, Jews ,,,,,, and other Muslims who are not of the sect. But they will kill Atheists first as they they are seen as Godless.
And you do know there are no gays in Islam, don't you? Because, if they think you are gay, you get dropped down a well. And all's well that ends well. Oh in Mali you can be sent to prison just for looking gay.
You wrote : "Oh in Mali you can be sent to prison just for looking gay" How do you know this? Please quote your sources. Ever been there and seen for yourself? Sources or personal expeirence will be fine.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

P§ Oh,for your info,Mali is fighting Al Qaeda and the Taliban extremists.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Several corrections. First it is "Starkist" and next it was not Guam but American Samoa. And they do have other foreign nationals besides Chinese but they are paid less the U.S. minimum wage even tough American Samoa is an American territory and all other businesses must comply with U.S. minimum wage laws. Rogue

MONDAY, JANUARY 15, 2007

Hey Starkist, tell 'em Nancy sends ya
Following on from The politics of textiles and tuna, is this:

Dems say wage bill soon will include U.S. territories; By The Associated Press

Fending off charges of favoritism, House Democrats said a minimum-wage bill passed last week will be changed to cover all U.S. territories — including American Samoa — before it reaches President Bush's desk.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said she has instructed the House Education and Labor Committee to help change the bill. Her statement Friday followed accusations from Republicans a day earlier that American Samoa, which is not now covered by the $5.15-an-hour federal minimum wage, was not included in the law raising the federal pay floor to $7.25 an hour because StarKist has a large cannery in the island chain. StarKist is owned by Del Monte Foods, which has its headquarters in San Francisco, Pelosi's district.
http://guambatstew.blogspot.com/2007/01/hey-s...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
As if you have never said that before yourself!
No. Never. And name me ONE instance, when asked to give a source for a statement I made, when I did not respond. ONE. Want a list of the ones YOU didn't answer? Start by telling us your source for 95% of killings by fireamrs done by criminals. You said you already gave it. Lie. Should not be too hard to give us the source once more, now should it? Give the source and proof that Dems commit more fraud than the Repubs at election time. Already given? Stealing of election signs hardly counts. And so many others...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"2008-08"? All Obama is doing is criminalizing politics. You can say what ever you want, so long as Obama agrees with you.
You would jump on a typo. 2007-2008. Anyhow, even 2008 -2008 is good, as Obama was not president. Guess who was?

"As long as Obama agrees with me?" Agrees with me? Obama agrees with ME? Wow.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a human flaw. You do realize that man is inherently flawed, don't you?
<quoted text>
As if you are flawless?
Did I say, intimate, hint, that I am?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
P§ Oh,for your info,Mali is fighting Al Qaeda and the Taliban extremists.
Yes, I am aware of that. But the fact is the Northern Providences are Muslim majority areas, and just like Pakistan, they can not control the whole country.
It is sort of like keeping guns out of Chicago!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Obama Sold Guns To The Mexican Drug Cartels And Gave Them To Al Qaeda In Syria And Libya, But He Wants Americans Disarmed?
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative ...
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see some Libtard gave you an ugly face. I guess that is what he looks like when he hears the truth!
Your bosom buddy American er hmm Pravda aka Sloopy, aka patriot warrior can't write too well. Would you mind explaining on her behalf how Obama was able to give guns to the Mexican drug cartel and to AlQaeda in Syria and Libya at the same time.

Hmm, a cute scenario for apostles Rogue and American er hmm Pravda Lady :

Obama : "Ok, guys from the cartel. Here are your guns so you can more easily kill U.S. border agents";

Cartel : Oh, Thank you senor Obama, we will make good use of these, count on us.

Obama (a month later): "Er, Jesus, or is it Ramon, can I have my guns back?I need to give them to AlQaeda in Libya and Syria"

Jesus or Ramon : "But of course Meester President. Always a pleasure dealing with you. Can we have the guns back when AlQaeda is finished with them? Viva Mexico"
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Food for those who can not feed themselves, is good charity.
Giving food for those who will not do for themselves, is not.
The only children who go hungry in the United States, go hungry because there parent(s) are using their money to buy tobacco, alcohol or drugs!
Oh, most children that are killed or injured in car crashes,,,, are killed and injured by their own parent(s).
so,let me get thisstr4aight. Child is starving. Upon investigation, it is learned that his parents are using food stamp money to buy booze, cigarettes and drugs. Solution : Easy. Cut off all food aid, starve the parents AND the children. Serves ' right, the little snot-nozed buggers.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right, the crazy people even booed Bush when he went to the Obama's second inauguration.
Prove it.3rd time I ask for proof this morning. You're so far batting 000, pretty much like Barry bonds steroid-free.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Never. And name me ONE instance, when asked to give a source for a statement I made, when I did not respond. ONE. Want a list of the ones YOU didn't answer? Start by telling us your source for 95% of killings by fireamrs done by criminals. You said you already gave it. Lie. Should not be too hard to give us the source once more, now should it? Give the source and proof that Dems commit more fraud than the Repubs at election time. Already given? Stealing of election signs hardly counts. And so many others...
First of all "I" did not say 95%. Next, I did say ABOUT 90% were caused by known criminals and crazy people. No, I do not have stats on that.
Next, I challenged you to find one for one examples of political corruption by REPUBLICANS and you said you would not. WHY? Is it because for every five or so examples I found that involved Democrats, I could only find about one involving Republicans. You may recall "I" showed one in Amarillo (?), TX where a black man had his Obama political sign stolen but some white rednecks!!!
And, IMHO, the only difference between a redneck and a ghetto person was where they live! I have no need for a racist no matter what color your skin is.
But Obama will protect the New Black Panthers which makes him a RACIST!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know when slavery was abolished in Saudi Arabia? 1960!!! But some say it is still practiced there.
Ever heard of the Lost Boys of the Sudan? Yep, the Muslims raided Christian villages, killed the parents and enslaved their children.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Boys_of_Sud...
Yep, and evil WHITE Christians brought these BLACK boys to America and gave them homes.
I told you earlier about actual, today, slavery still existed in the middle east. It's dirty, mean, unbearable. I've even seen it. Did I deny it? Did you know that slavery exists in Embassies all over the world, mostly Arab embassies? Yes, in Washington, Ottawa and other world capitals. What can we do about that?, cruel as it is?

But by far the best , funniest, most incredulous line is your last sentence, which I now quote but will let Poppo answer it, it is just too far out : "Yep, and evil WHITE Christians brought these BLACK boys to America and gave them homes." "And gave them homes"? OMG

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Now this is not the one I posted but it is an example. But I still stand by my OPINION that the vast majority of political crimes are committed by Liberals.
An example is that 6,700 Occupiers were arrested in 2011-2012 but only a half dozen TEA Partiers have been arrested in the past FOUR years. Rogue
Police investigate Obama supporter's missing sign, ominous message in anonymous letter
Posted: September 20, 2012
http://amarillo.com/news/local-news/2012-09-2...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
American Lady wrote:
Obama Sold Guns To The Mexican Drug Cartels And Gave Them To Al Qaeda In Syria And Libya, But He Wants Americans Disarmed?
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative ...
<quoted text>
Cutting hairs again. I would try to explain it to you but it would like have a conversation with a a Labrador retriever!
She/he wrote : "Obama Sold Guns To The Mexican Drug Cartels And Gave Them To Al Qaeda In Syria And Libya, " I'll wait for your explanation on that one. Fourth request so far today. Answered : ZERO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>

Pelosi has brains. As to Starkiss, using Chinese slave labour, wrong as it is, is not being a dumb front. You mix them up again. You keep doing that. Any magistrate would judge you out of order every time you open your mouth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Now, here is another Obama sign being stolen. Now, we don't know if the person doing the stealing was a Republican supporter or a Liberal plant but I will assume it was a Republican.
Soooo Jacques, I have now shown you two thefts of Obama signs and do you want to find more a while I try and find examples of Romney signs and see who gets the most? I've asked you before and you refused!

Theft of Obama Yard Signs in Corinth Texas, High Quality Vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Now this is even better than a criminal complain because they actually made arrests so we know it was not some Romney support trying to make a false complaint.
Oh, I had in my Google search "Obama" signs, not Romney signs but it turned up anyway. Yes, I understand the tagging sustem.

4 OHIO MEN ARRESTED AFTER STOLEN ROMNEY CAMPAIGN SIGNS FOUND IN UNION-OWNED TRUCK
Nov. 3, 2012 Madeleine Morgenstern
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/11/03/4-...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
You are completely out of your mind, a blooming idiot. Once again you skewer the Bible writings and manufacture a lie. You speak as if you know what you are talking about, but continuously lie about the facts. The facts were that Sodom and Gomorrah were into homosexual behavior, to whit they wanted to have sex with the angels that were visiting with Lot and under his protection inside his house. Lot offered them his virgin daughters, but they insisted that they wanted to have sex with the newcomers.....
Does that sound like they were inhospitable? Besides not knowing what you are talking about, and a self professed atheist, stick to what you know about, which is nothing. What a retard.
A assume by facts you’re referring to the facts of the story; because surely you must know that heathen mythology is not fact.

Christian: A good-natured, simple fellow; a true lamb of the fold, who, in the innocence of his heart, persuades himself that he firmly believes unbelievable things that his priests have told him to believe, especially those he cannot even imagine. Consequently, he is convinced that three x's make fifteen, that God was made man, that he was hanged and rose to life again, that priests cannot lie, and that all who do not believe in priests will be damned without remission.
-- Voltaire

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Pelosi has brains. As to Starkiss, using Chinese slave labour, wrong as it is, is not being a dumb front. You mix them up again. You keep doing that. Any magistrate would judge you out of order every time you open your mouth.
"Pelosi has brains"? And that makes it okay to victimize foreign labor? And are you insinuating Donald Trump is stupid? I can assume he has more wealth than either you or I do!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 124,381 - 124,400 of167,664
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min Frijoles 65,180
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min John Galt 1,034,555
Obama and Hillary's Just Dessert? 42 min Buckeye 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 45 min Mister Tonka 96,148
Abby 4-20 1 hr NWmoon 8
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,784
Amy 4-20 1 hr RACE 4
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search