BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#141153 Feb 7, 2013
24. Being a stubborn and rebellious son. And being a profligate and a drunkard.(stoning)(Quite a few of us might have a problem with this one)(Deut 21:18-21)
25. Murder. However if a slave is beaten to death the owner is “punished”— not necessarily killed. If the slave survives the beating then there is no punishment.(Gen 9:6, Ex 21:12, Numb 35:16-21). This is part of a wide range of slavery laws in the Old and New Testament.
26. Kidnapping and selling a man. This is really a law against making an Israelite a slave against his will.(Ex 21:16).
27. Perjury (in certain cases)(Deut 19:15 - 21). Deut 19:20 explicitly identifies that the purpose of this is deterrence. "The rest of the people will hear of this and be afraid, and never again will such an evil thing (malicious and false testimony by one man against another) be done among you." Presumably all the other death penalties are assumed to be for deterrence as well.
28. Ignoring the verdict of a judge –(or a priest!)(Deut 17:8-13).
Not penning up a known dangerous bull, if the bull subsequently kills a man or a woman.(Ex 21:29) Both the animal and the reckless owner of the dangerous bull are to be put to death.
29. Living in a city that failed to surrender to the Israelites.(Kill all the men, make the women and children slaves.) Deut 20:12-14.
The following carry the punishment of being "cut off from his people". Some people seem to feel that this is the same as the death penalty.
30. A male who is not circumcised. Genesis 17:14
31. Eating leavened bread during the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Exodus 12:15
32. Manufacturing anointing oil. Exodus 30:33
33. Engaging in ritual animal sacrifices other than at the temple. Leviticus 17:1-9
34. Sexual activity with a woman who is menstruating: Leviticus 20:18
Consuming blood: This would presumably include eating rare meat and black pudding. Also see above. Leviticus 17:10.
35. Eating peace offerings while ritually unclean: Leviticus 7:20
36. Waiting too long before consuming sacrifices: Leviticus 19:5-8
37. Going to the temple in an unclean state: Numbers 19:13
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141154 Feb 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but blind faith does not require courage. It requires the refusal to be informed
<quoted text>
Let me rephrase it then. Sorry, but faith does not require courage. It requires the refusal to be informed
For you? Sounds about right. I noticed you've been on your anti-religion rant again. You must get rid of all that hate jakeleg, it will eat you alive. Here's what I find so amusing; here we have jakeleg, just an average human being (lmao). And here we have the universe. Now, in relation to the universe, jakeleg, like all humans, doesn't even register as a piece of space dust in this universe. Yet, this one insignificant "speck" thinks he knows all. He knows better than God or whoever your higher power is. If this is so, why aren't you ruling the world, jakeleg? Why aren't you traveling the world, telling the masses what the "truth" really is? What a poor joke you are, jakeleg. Can we say, HOW DAMN VAIN CAN YOU BE, JAKELEG?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141155 Feb 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What does a loser do when constantly bested? Wishes death on whoever bests him daily. Before, it was planes coming apart, now it's just a plain death wish. As per your olden days in the school yard : "Oh yeah, you think just because you're first in class, you're so smart? Take this. POW".
Nothing new, huh? SSDD jakeleg, don't try and intimidate anyone, you look really foolish doing so. senile old cootette
Grand Birther

United States

#141156 Feb 7, 2013
I'm glad to see fox canned Sarah Palin and Dick Morris and are hiring Erick Erickson of Red State.

He's one of the few who had the sense to tell his readers that Romney was not going to win because Romney was an empty vessel who would have done and said anything to get elected.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141157 Feb 7, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven’t posted anything about Christianity that isn’t true loose. Your bible is just as violent as theirs and if this were in fact a Christian nation our believers would be as well.
LAWS OF THE OLD TESTAMENT WHICH DEMAND THE DEATH PENALTY
1. Adultery (Lev 20:10-12,(man and woman).
2. Lying about virginity. Applies to girls who are still in their fathers' homes, who lie about their virginity, and are presented to their husband as a virgin. The accused is guilty until proved innocent.(Deut 22:20-21).
3. Making love to a virgin pledged to be married to another. Applies to man who deflowers virgin pledged to be married, and to the virgin if she does not call for help.(Deut 22:23-24).
The daughter of a priest practicing prostitution (death by fire)(Lev 21:9).
4. Rape of someone who is engaged. If she is not engaged you only have to marry her and give her father 50 shekels. No mention is made of the girl’s opinion.(Deut 22:25).
5. Men practicing bestiality.(Both man and animal die).(Lev 20:15)
6. Women practicing bestiality (Both woman and animal die).(Lev 20:16)
7. Having sex with your father’s wife, as distinct from "your mother", as it was common practice for men at the time to have several wives.(both die).(Lev 20:20).
8. Having sex with your daughter in law.(Lev 20:30)
9. Incest.(Lev 20:17)
10. Male homosexuality. The girls seem to get a free .. errrr ...ride on this one.(Lev 20:13).
11. Marrying a woman and her daughter. They are all burnt to death (Lev 20:14)
12. Worshiping idols (Ex 22:20, Lev 20:1-5, Deut 17:2-7).
13. Blasphemy (Lev 24:14-16,23).
14. Breaking the Sabbath (Ex 31:14, Numb 15:32-36).
15. Practicing magic (Ex 22:18).
16. Being a medium or spiritualist.(stoning)(Lev 20:27).
17. Trying to convert people to another religion.(stoning)(Deut 13:1-11, 18:20).
18. Apostasy - If most people in a town come to believe in a different god.(Kill everybody, including animals, and burn the town.)(Deut 13:12-15)
19. Giving one of your descents to Molech. Probably refers to human sacrifice and is not now commonly practiced in the west.(Lev 20:2)
20. Non-priests going near the tabernacle when it is being moved.(Numb 1:51)
21. Being a false prophet.(Deut 132:5, Deut 18:20, Zech 13:2-3)
22. Striking your parents (Ex 21:15).
23. Cursing your parents (Ex 21:17, Lev 20:9).
ticus 19:5-8
Aappears most of the prophets would've been put to death, starting with the father of the same book, Abraham, who married his sister.
But hey, like bible scholar LRS maitains, you gotta have faith. Yes, not blind faith, lol, just faith. And guns. Plenty of guns, it's what Jesus would have wanted.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141158 Feb 7, 2013
Poppo wrote:
24. Being a stubborn and rebellious son. And being a profligate and a drunkard.(stoning)(Quite a few of us might have a problem with this one)(Deut 21:18-21)
25. Murder. However if a slave is beaten to death the owner is “punished”— not necessarily killed. If the slave survives the beating then there is no punishment.(Gen 9:6, Ex 21:12, Numb 35:16-21). This is part of a wide range of slavery laws in the Old and New Testament.
26. Kidnapping and selling a man. This is really a law against making an Israelite a slave against his will.(Ex 21:16).
27. Perjury (in certain cases)(Deut 19:15 - 21). Deut 19:20 explicitly identifies that the purpose of this is deterrence. "The rest of the people will hear of this and be afraid, and never again will such an evil thing (malicious and false testimony by one man against another) be done among you." Presumably all the other death penalties are assumed to be for deterrence as well.
28. Ignoring the verdict of a judge –(or a priest!)(Deut 17:8-13).
Not penning up a known dangerous bull, if the bull subsequently kills a man or a woman.(Ex 21:29) Both the animal and the reckless owner of the dangerous bull are to be put to death.
29. Living in a city that failed to surrender to the Israelites.(Kill all the men, make the women and children slaves.) Deut 20:12-14.
The following carry the punishment of being "cut off from his people". Some people seem to feel that this is the same as the death penalty.
30. A male who is not circumcised. Genesis 17:14
31. Eating leavened bread during the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Exodus 12:15
32. Manufacturing anointing oil. Exodus 30:33
33. Engaging in ritual animal sacrifices other than at the temple. Leviticus 17:1-9
34. Sexual activity with a woman who is menstruating: Leviticus 20:18
Consuming blood: This would presumably include eating rare meat and black pudding. Also see above. Leviticus 17:10.
35. Eating peace offerings while ritually unclean: Leviticus 7:20
36. Waiting too long before consuming sacrifices: Leviticus 19:5-8
37. Going to the temple in an unclean state: Numbers 19:13
Well, appears not just the prophets who would be put to death, but a whole lot of birthers too.

Moreno Valley, CA

#141159 Feb 7, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
After spending days and weeks on end chanting and meditating in solitude, that Mohammad flunky must have come down from his mountainous cave stinking to high-heaven.
Post what you like Loose! Both Moses and Mohammed were charlatans.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141160 Feb 7, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
For you? Sounds about right. I noticed you've been on your anti-religion rant again. You must get rid of all that hate jakeleg, it will eat you alive. Here's what I find so amusing; here we have jakeleg, just an average human being (lmao). And here we have the universe. Now, in relation to the universe, jakeleg, like all humans, doesn't even register as a piece of space dust in this universe. Yet, this one insignificant "speck" thinks he knows all. He knows better than God or whoever your higher power is. If this is so, why aren't you ruling the world, jakeleg? Why aren't you traveling the world, telling the masses what the "truth" really is? What a poor joke you are, jakeleg. Can we say, HOW DAMN VAIN CAN YOU BE, JAKELEG?
All right, LRS. Put faith aside for a second. As for the rest of what I wrote this morning, it all came from Sciptures. Now instead of name-calling and profanity, can you cite me one instance, just one, where I misspoke about Moses, the 1st and 6th commandments, Joshua, and the killings? Go ahead, I dare ya. I did not comment, except for the looting, did not tell the masses or you what my "truth" is, I just reported exactly what is in what you call the holy book, the bible. Is that bad, quoting from the bible? Are we not allowed to pose questions? Is that bad also? I repeat, is it bad to tell what's in the bible?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141161 Feb 7, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing new, huh? SSDD jakeleg, don't try and intimidate anyone, you look really foolish doing so. senile old cootette
I don't even have to try to intimidate you. You just are. You're crouched so low on that floor, you surely are not surprised that I look down on your kind. So down, I'm almost losing sight of you.

How it must suck to be such a derelict and foolish old loser.

Moreno Valley, CA

#141162 Feb 7, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the first commandment said something like there should be no gods before me.
And there you have it! God himself admitting there were other gods just that “You shall have no other gods before me”………… Cain’s wife was necessarily created by another god in the Land of Nod. LOL

“We all ought to understand we're on our own. Believing in Santa Claus doesn't do kids any harm for a few years but it isn't smart for them to continue waiting all their lives for him to come down the chimney with something wonderful. Santa Claus and God are cousins.

Christians talk as though goodness was their idea but good behavior doesn't have any religious origin. Our prisons are filled with the devout.

I'd be more willing to accept religion, even if I didn't believe it, if I thought it made people nicer to each other but I don't think it does.”
—Andy Rooney, Sincerely, Andy Rooney, 1999.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141163 Feb 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
All right, LRS. Put faith aside for a second. As for the rest of what I wrote this morning, it all came from Sciptures. Now instead of name-calling and profanity, can you cite me one instance, just one, where I misspoke about Moses, the 1st and 6th commandments, Joshua, and the killings? Go ahead, I dare ya. I did not comment, except for the looting, did not tell the masses or you what my "truth" is, I just reported exactly what is in what you call the holy book, the bible. Is that bad, quoting from the bible? Are we not allowed to pose questions? Is that bad also? I repeat, is it bad to tell what's in the bible?
You fool no one.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141164 Feb 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even have to try to intimidate you. You just are. You're crouched so low on that floor, you surely are not surprised that I look down on your kind. So down, I'm almost losing sight of you.
How it must suck to be such a derelict and foolish old loser.
Your claims are worthless. Not even a speck of dust! HaHaHa But, but, but he has all the answers, knows all, understands all and rules all! Only in your twisted tiny pea brain, jakeleg. Only in your pea brain! LMAO! You're not mentally stable jakeleg, you know that, right? Now, what sucks is to be a dropout loser who is despised by all he meets. You're just a very basic Ahole loser. LMAO!!! Never amounted to squat, did ya? HaHaHa! WHAT-A-LOSER

Moreno Valley, CA

#141165 Feb 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, appears not just the prophets who would be put to death, but a whole lot of birthers too.
Every birfoon on this thread would be put to death for bearing false witness yet the go on about Sharia law as if Christian law would be any different. While they assume this is a Christian nation they’ll do well to think their lucky stars it is not.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141166 Feb 7, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Every birfoon on this thread would be put to death for bearing false witness yet the go on about Sharia law as if Christian law would be any different. While they assume this is a Christian nation they’ll do well to think their lucky stars it is not.
HaHaHaHa!!!!! WHAT-A-FOOL!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141167 Feb 7, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your claims are worthless. Not even a speck of dust! HaHaHa But, but, but he has all the answers, knows all, understands all and rules all! Only in your twisted tiny pea brain, jakeleg. Only in your pea brain! LMAO! You're not mentally stable jakeleg, you know that, right? Now, what sucks is to be a dropout loser who is despised by all he meets. You're just a very basic Ahole loser. LMAO!!! Never amounted to squat, did ya? HaHaHa! WHAT-A-LOSER
How puerile.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141168 Feb 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You fool no one.
Speechless are you? Congrats. Beats the usual name-calling and profanity.

PS : I fool no one by repeating what it says in the Scriptures? Okay.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141169 Feb 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How puerile.
LMAO!!! HaHaHa!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141170 Feb 7, 2013
WHAT-A-DROPOUT! lmao!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141171 Feb 7, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! HaHaHa!
How even more puerile (childish).
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#141172 Feb 7, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Donald Trump is a huge hit with the mentally unbalanced.
Obama Jobs Czar send Jobs overseas?
Generally that is accomplised by Corporate CEO's eying the Bottom Line and you LOVE them dont you?
To The Ephesians
Chapter 4
26 Be angry, and sin not. Let not the sun go down upon
your angry.
27 Give not place to the devil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Santa Claus delayed in Chicago after getting th... 35 min ChicagOpinion 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr ChicagOpinion 98,871
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr johnplustwomore 1,155,536
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 7 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 8 hr IUEC 7,564
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web