BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#141131 Feb 7, 2013
Poppo,
After spending days and weeks on end chanting and meditating in solitude, that Mohammad flunky must have come down from his mountainous cave stinking to high-heaven.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141132 Feb 7, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
If you keep posting crap about Christianity, I will start dragging Islam through the mud again.
Believe you me, I am well stocked on the horrors of Islam and am ready, willing and able to share my disgust.
loose
Go right ahead. Both religions are crap-full of horrors the last 13 centuries, vying with each other to be the most cruel, least tolerant and unforgiving. Both operate on fear to better subjugate their adherents. Oh, the same applies to most religions by the way.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141133 Feb 7, 2013
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>LRS is all upset that he will need to figure out how many calories per hot dog he sells from his wagon. He still hasn't figured out how to read the hot dog package and bun package.
I know, as most packaging is for 12 wieners and 8 buns. LRS's biggest conundrum.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#141134 Feb 7, 2013
The Taliban is Islam.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141135 Feb 7, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
After spending days and weeks on end chanting and meditating in solitude, that Mohammad flunky must have come down from his mountainous cave stinking to high-heaven.
What about Moses when HE came down the mountain carrying the 10 Commandments, the 6th saying "Thou shalt not kill" and proceeded to kill hundreds,nay, thousands of Jews who were worshipping a golden calf. Er, hmm, one thing that's always puzzled me and here it is : As those poor buggers had not yet received the commandments, how were they supposed to know about the 1st and that they could not adore a golden calf or a craven image? "Thou shalt not kill", the 6th commandment ordereth, and Moses instantly disobeyed and...killed. His closest lieutenant, Joshuah, would keep the tradition of killing alive by destroying fully 31 Canaanite towns and cities, slaughtering all its inhabitants, men, women, children, newborn, all the domestic animals. Looting was carried out and treasures kept in a vault solely for Yahweh's use. Yeah, sure. Joshuah. Hitler's holocaust inspiration.

Yup, those two religions, Christianity and Islam, both vying for killing's top honours.
suxtux

Pittsburgh, PA

#141136 Feb 7, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch... Geez! Mistakes have been made,,,,
impeach obama will happen
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#141137 Feb 7, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
If you keep posting crap about Christianity, I will start dragging Islam through the mud again.
You stopped?
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#141138 Feb 7, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Again I ask - when did you stop?
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#141139 Feb 7, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
The Taliban is Islam.
Thankfully Birfoons are not Christianity
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141140 Feb 7, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankfully Birfoons are not Christianity
Indeed. today's true Christians (emphasis on today's) are generous, forgiving, loving, tolerant, non-racist, non-violent and not NRA members. Tea partyers and birthers are none of the foregoing.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141141 Feb 7, 2013
Amendment : Probably not NRA members and gun nuts.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141142 Feb 7, 2013
suxtux wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BiA S128aWJE Geez! Mistakes have been made,,,,
impeach obama will happen
Yup, "stupid is as stupid does". Fits you like a glove. Dream on, Moe.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#141143 Feb 7, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is something Rouge can't answer wojar
God made man then god made woman from one of Adam ribs named her Eve
Then they had two sons Cain and Abel. Then Cain kills Abel
So if there is one son left!! Where did the offspring come from??
Did Cain get Eve pregnant? Or did Adam and Eve have another child a girl and Cain got her pregnant?
Rouge would consider that as evidence for spontaneous generation.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, according to Rogue, it's not the drunk's fault, if children were killed in the other car.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#141144 Feb 7, 2013
A scientistm a creationist, and a magical thinker all converged before the great pyramid. The scientist wondered how the ancient Egyptians could build such a structure. The magical thinker concluded it was actually built by visitors from outer space. The creationist concluded that the pyramid was not really there because it could not possibly have been built by ancient people, and that God would not have created aliens from outer space.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141145 Feb 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but blind faith does not require courage. It requires the refusal to be informed.
Who said "blind" faith?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141146 Feb 7, 2013
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>LRS is all upset that he will need to figure out how many calories per hot dog he sells from his wagon. He still hasn't figured out how to read the hot dog package and bun package.
Tenzing? Death of Tenzing? Wojar? LMAO! What an immature little pryck!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141147 Feb 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. today's true Christians (emphasis on today's) are generous, forgiving, loving, tolerant, non-racist, non-violent and not NRA members. Tea partyers and birthers are none of the foregoing.
I am so glad your time on this planet is limited. LMAO!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#141148 Feb 7, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Cain was run off to the land of Nod where he supposedly found a wife. Where did this wife come from you ask? The first commandment gives you a clue. LOL
I thought the first commandment said something like there should be no gods before me.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141149 Feb 7, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge would consider that as evidence for spontaneous generation.
<quoted text>
Land species or water species? LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141150 Feb 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but blind faith does not require courage. It requires the refusal to be informed
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said "blind" faith?
Let me rephrase it then. Sorry, but faith does not require courage. It requires the refusal to be informed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Earthling-1 48,534
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min Jenks 1,143,687
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 70,614
IBM certification C2010-658 exam training mater... 3 hr Harryexam 1
Exam C2090-310 braindumps 3 hr Harryexam 1
The latest IBM C2150-201 Exam free download 3 hr Harryexam 1
Exam C2150-202 questions and answers 3 hr Harryexam 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr edogxxx 98,685
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info