BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,218)

Showing posts 124,341 - 124,360 of167,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the living proof.
Every living person is proof, jakeleg.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you and Rogue about S&P's practices, it's all over TV and tomorrow morning, the press. Your turn, now tell us why we should ask Obama. Was he privvy to those practices which took place in 2008-08 when your messiah GWB was president?
And I said, are you ready now, "there's nothing wrong with those practices, just ask Omama". What part is throwing you a curve? LMAO

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The game is basketball and Mr. Liars as usual shows up with a football.
If I were a litigious jerk I would file suit. I almost got injured laughing. That was the funniest comment I've seen today.

Touché.

And Mr. Liars still doesn't get it.

Hee hee hee -- ouch!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I an Catholic but not Roman Catholic. There are many people like me who are not keen on organized religion. But I do donate money to Catholic Charities because I think they are a good value. But I do not want even one of my cents going to Rome!
Food for the Poor is a a good charity.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
I told everyone I could that Obama's election would increase the cost of living for every American, and decrease the standard of living for every American. This is exactly what has occurred.
I told a few people that Obama's re-election would bring out the crazies again.

Hee hee hee. Thanks for proving me right.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

"Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated,"
(Romans 9:13).

God's own words show that He is obviously partial

But we have a feeling that this won't be enough for most people.

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's own people, that you may declare the wonderful deeds of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light, Once you were no people but now you are God's people; once you had not received mercy but now you have received mercy.
1 Peter 2:9, 10
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone seems to know it was a joke save Donald Trump which more or less would suggest he is in fact himself a joke. One would think a supposedly intelligent man would have had enough of making a public spectacle of himself, but apparently Trump is in fact every bit as stupid as he looks.
“Trump somehow thinks that he met the burden of proof by releasing an image of a birth certificate on the Internet. Since Trump is on record as rejecting this kind of proof as it pertains to Barack Obama, he can hardly argue that he has met it in regards to himself”
DR. CONSPIRACY
Trump is a pathetic excuse of a Human Being just which he would shut up
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Trump is a pathetic excuse of a Human Being just which he would shut up
You're F~I~R~E~D~...!!!

A "successful" TV show ...!!!
Do "you" have one ...??? ;0)

Gives many, many people "jobs" ...
EVEN the 0 "can't" DO that!!!
;0)
His jobs czar SENDS them ALL overseas ...

“zero nuclear weapons”

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant fool, quit cut and pasting and think. You can't? Jews had slaves. Jews agreed with slavery. Joseph (remember the multicoloured dreamcoat?) was sold into slavery by his brothers. Everyone, in humanking and from the time human beings stood erect, mistakes, massacres, progroms, racism, persecution flourished and we or our ancestors all participated.
Slavery only ended in the civilized world in 1865, thanks to that great atheist, Abraham Lincoln. Wake up, stop dreaming for your God's sake.
You have no idea what you are babbing about. Read this
Abraham Lincoln's religious beliefs are a matter of debate. Lincoln grew up in a highly religious family, but never joined any church. As a young man he was a skeptic. He frequently referenced God and quoted the Bible; he attended Protestant church services with his wife and children, and after the deaths of two children became more intensely concerned with God's plan for mankind. He was private about his beliefs and respected the beliefs of others. Lincoln never made a clear profession of standard Christian beliefs; he did believe in an all-powerful God that shaped events and, by 1865, was expressing those beliefs in major speeches

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln_...

read the rest and see for your self

“zero nuclear weapons”

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
muslims/islam are responsible for more terror and killing worldwide than any other group. It's more a killing cult than a religion. Brainwashed into obedience by using intimidation and violence.
Their actions and ideals fall short of what western soceity would call a 'religion'. islam doesn't get the benefit of being free from religious persecution because they don't believe in it.
They have sworn themselves to allah to destroy such idea's.
or didn't you know that.
What about the Crusades how many did they kill in the name of religon?????
Ghost Reagan

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

American Lady wrote:
Obama Sold Guns To The Mexican Drug Cartels And Gave Them To Al Qaeda In Syria And Libya, But He Wants Americans Disarmed?
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative...
I'm afraid you have your facts mixed up again my lady.

It was I who funded the Taliban in Afghanistan.

It was I who illegally sold weapons to Iran.

It was I who wanted americans disarmed by supporting the Brady Bill and the 1994 ban on assult weapons.

It was my Vice President who left the NRA because of his complete disdain for Mr. Wayne LaPierre for his "vicious slander of good people."

It was I who sent Donald Rumsfeld to Iraq to give chemical weapons to, and shake the hand of Saddam Hussein in his secret bunker.

It was I who allowed the Alliance to know the location of the shield generator. It is quite safe from your pitiful little band. An entire legion of my best troops awaits them. Oh, I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive. You will find that it is you who are mistaken. About a great many things.

Oh yeah, I was also for Nuclear proliferation, a believer in climate change, and I raised taxes more times than any other president in U.S. history.

Now that you have been educated, I hope you put your tin foil hat back on, return to fantasy island, and continue to praise the golden Reagan statue to commemorate the make-believe Ronald Reagan invented by Sean Hannity to fool weak minded fools such as yourself.

Did I mention my REAL son is gay? Not the fake adopted one that I always despised.

Ghost Reagan OUT!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

thingy wrote:
You're being sarcastic,aren't you.
No, not really. We are still a Christian nation.

Stoplight: A Walk for the President
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

A U. S. Navy destroyer stops four Mexicans in a row boat rowing towards California .
The Captain gets on the loud- hailer and shouts, "Ahoy, small craft. Where are you headed?"
One of the Mexicans puts down his oar, stands up, and shouts, "We are invading the United ... States of America to reclaim the territory taken by the USA during the 1800's!" The entire crew of the destroyer doubled-over in laughter. When the Captain is finally able to catch his breath, he gets back on the loud-hailer and asks, "Just the four of you?"

Th e same Mexican stands up again and shouts, "No, we're the last four. The rest are already there!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Ghost Reagan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid you have your facts mixed up again my lady.
Did I mention my REAL son is gay? Not the fake adopted one that I always despised.
Ghost Reagan OUT!!!
I thought Ron Reagan was married ..... to a woman? Is is wife really a he?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how many Christians the Muslims killed in the name of Allah. But if they had their way, they would have killed all of them!
Ghost Reagan

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Ron Reagan was married ..... to a woman? Is is wife really a he?
Yes, but all my republican friends here in Hell keep calling him a gay libatard. I just go with it so they don't kick me out of the cool gang.

Though things can get awkard sometimes with my good buddy Saddam after the way my V.P.'s failure of a son, and Rummy screwed him over. Saddam is always asking me "What the hell happened, Gipper?" and telling me "I thought you and our good buddy Rummy had a deal."

Boy was my face red when the Husseinster showed up down here and told me what happened.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Christian churches and Jewish temples are there in Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia? ZERO!!! In fact the Iranians imprison and kill people for just having prayer groups in their houses.
You can't have a Bible either nor any sign of a cross. When our military ambulances are in that part of the world, they have to remove the Red Crosses.
A few years back a family friend sent their soldier son in Iraq a creche and it arrived about Thanksgiving time. They had a house boy who was a Christian as when he saw it his eyes bugged out as he had never seen one before. He had heard of them but never seen one.
Well, her son was on the advanced team to return home just before Christmas so he gave his creche to the house boy. He had to hide it and smuggle it home and he had to make sure that the only people who knew about it was his immediate family.
Oh nebka, The Muslims kill Christians, Jews ,,,,,, and other Muslims who are not of the sect. But they will kill Atheists first as they they are seen as Godless.
And you do know there are no gays in Islam, don't you? Because, if they think you are gay, you get dropped down a well. And all's well that ends well. Oh in Mali you can be sent to prison just for looking gay.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. Every time I ask you a question, you respond it's already been answered and to look for it. Even Rogue has taken to imitating you. What a loser. And you ask others?
As if you have never said that before yourself!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you and Rogue about S&P's practices, it's all over TV and tomorrow morning, the press. Your turn, now tell us why we should ask Obama. Was he privvy to those practices which took place in 2008-08 when your messiah GWB was president?
"2008-08"? All Obama is doing is criminalizing politics. You can say what ever you want, so long as Obama agrees with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 124,341 - 124,360 of167,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,033,853
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min A Bitter Pill 96,103
Amy 4-18 11 min Toj 35
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 56 min Frijoles 65,115
Abby 4-17 1 hr edogxxx 48
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 42,973
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr CDC 47,055
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance