BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
124,321 - 124,340 of 174,663 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
The tide is turning: Judges are starting to rise against ObamaNazi Judges, who harass and intimidate with bogus sanctions attorneys who provide the courts with evidence of forgery in fraud in Obama’s IDs. Please, see below information on sancions brought against patriots by judges in Nazi Germany, you will see the pattern
http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birthplace-con...
You’re not referring to the same Dick Sanders Washington State voters booted off the bench in 2010 are you?
http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/hes-back/C...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're looking "badder" and "badder", loser. Go back to your post where , why I don't know, you blabbed about my wife's trip to Qatar and annexed an attachment that had nothing but Turkey in it. Go, boy, go, find out and see what an ignorant loser you are. Qatar in Turkey? Ha ha. United States in Mexico, Brasil in Argentina, yesssss, new LRS geography.
You should be banned for sheer stupidity. squid
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the time out, oh bible scholar, to tell us about Abraham and his sister-wife and Lot carousing in bed with his two daughters and making incestuous babies and how Adam and Eve managed to populate the earth, just the two of them, no incest. Go on, eh boy. Or is it gonna be profanity and name-calling again^
As to the drunk who kills his wife with a gun, who is responsible did you say? How about the guy who sold it to him and the state which allows such easy over-the-counter sales? And of course the s.o.b.
But but but, I thought you said guns kill people, people don't kill people. Repeat: You should be banned for your sheer ignorance.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
But but but, I thought you said guns kill people, people don't kill people. Repeat: You should be banned for your sheer ignorance.
And this extract from my post does not say that guns kill people? How are those 2nd grade remedial reading classes goin' fer ya? Not too good I see. Your bosom buddy Sioux, contrary to you, must be attending every class and studying hard, we hardly have the er, hmmm, pleasure of her company.

Read again, s l o w l y :

As to the drunk who kills his wife with a gun, who is responsible did you say? How about the guy who sold it to him and the state which allows such easy over-the-counter sales? And of course the s.o.b.

Sigh
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He has wealth, big house, two, not one, but two beautiful nurse girl friends who visit but always leave after a couple hours - just enough time to administer the sedative and watch out for side efects - and there are always some, he hallucinates about Romney. Nurses have a brother who is a doctor...hmm, this gets more and more suspicious.
Washes air boats for tips, gets a free ride now and then from owner if he is a good boy. Talks about his travels to Japan where, after his departure,(he was invited to leave),nation took a year to recover. Then on to, ha ha, Qatar, Turkey. What a loser.
Why are you two green? LMAO Sorry, you get none of mine! It is the American Dream!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
jakeleg, why does your imaginary wife go to Qatar? LOL
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/02/06/new-y...
Well, well, LRS, well well. Let's all of us, I, you, "libtards" (rogue tm, reg'd) and birthers read your above post and see my imaginary wife, when we open the Fox.com site, something about her meeting a criminal element in QATAR, TURKEY relative to some kind of murder in the "seedy" part of Istanbul, QATAR, TURKEY. What say you, eternal LOSER?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And this extract from my post does not say that guns kill people? How are those 2nd grade remedial reading classes goin' fer ya? Not too good I see. Your bosom buddy Sioux, contrary to you, must be attending every class and studying hard, we hardly have the er, hmmm, pleasure of her company.
Read again, s l o w l y :
Sigh
daryllyck, I'm making fun of your change of position. LMAO! How many times has jakeleg said, guns kill people? A bunch! Flip-flopper, just like omammie! LMAO squid
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you two green? LMAO Sorry, you get none of mine! It is the American Dream!
Sure-fire solution that is certain to rid the United States of America at little cost of all illegal aliens and terrorists who will board the first available plane, boat, rowboat, truck, bus, raft, canoe, back to their country of origin in less than 48 hrs when they find out that the American dream they risked everything for is in reality...LRS.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

The .950 jdj Every home should have one!

http://www.military.com/video/guns/rifles/guy...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, LRS, well well. Let's all of us, I, you, "libtards" (rogue tm, reg'd) and birthers read your above post and see my imaginary wife, when we open the Fox.com site, something about her meeting a criminal element in QATAR, TURKEY relative to some kind of murder in the "seedy" part of Istanbul, QATAR, TURKEY. What say you, eternal LOSER?
daryllyck, did I say it was in Turkey? No. Why do you do this to yourself over and over? You "ASSUMED" I intended there to be a link between the two. Once again, you're wrong. You have a short, my friend. And it's causing an ID 10T Error loop. Please hit the reset button located behind your right ear. Be aware, this will erase all omammie programming! Ahole settings will be unaffected. LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
daryllyck, did I say it was in Turkey? No. Why do you do this to yourself over and over? You "ASSUMED" I intended there to be a link between the two. Once again, you're wrong. You have a short, my friend. And it's causing an ID 10T Error loop. Please hit the reset button located behind your right ear. Be aware, this will erase all omammie programming! Ahole settings will be unaffected. LMAO!
Pitiful. End.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure-fire solution that is certain to rid the United States of America at little cost of all illegal aliens and terrorists who will board the first available plane, boat, rowboat, truck, bus, raft, canoe, back to their country of origin in less than 48 hrs when they find out that the American dream they risked everything for is in reality...LRS.
You should be banned for sheer ignorance.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
The .950 jdj Every home should have one!
http://www.military.com/video/guns/rifles/guy...
A repeat. Your bosom buddy and gun penis proxy Rogye,(you two are quite the pair) foisted it on us yesterday. Children. Toys. So puerile.

I'm worried about you two and guns, but even more worried that you are both allowed to vote.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Once more : "LRS wrote:
jakeleg, why does your imaginary wife go to Qatar? LOL"

And then you show a clip of a woman in...Turkey?

I hate to see you in knots like that. Well, actually, NOT. Ha ha.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
A repeat. Your bosom buddy and gun penis proxy Rogye,(you two are quite the pair) foisted it on us yesterday. Children. Toys. So puerile.
I'm worried about you two and guns, but even more worried that you are both allowed to vote.
What is really scary is knowing that you spent all day drooling and mumbling to yourself in public and were allowed to remain free! LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Just watched 5 disgusting minutes of "Toddlers and Tiaras". Huge ambitious vulgar whorish moms, parading their little girls, some as young as 4, on a stage dressed by their loving mothers like little whores, some crying who don't want to do this with so-called mothers admonishing them.

Child abuse is what this is. Children should instantly be taken away from such stupid igonorant and vulgar parents.

So birther, so tea party.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Once more : "LRS wrote:
jakeleg, why does your imaginary wife go to Qatar? LOL"
And then you show a clip of a woman in...Turkey?
I hate to see you in knots like that. Well, actually, NOT. Ha ha.
Do you enjoy acting like a dumbazz?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Just watched 5 disgusting minutes of "Toddlers and Tiaras". Huge ambitious vulgar whorish moms, parading their little girls, some as young as 4, on a stage dressed by their loving mothers like little whores, some crying who don't want to do this with so-called mothers admonishing them.
Child abuse is what this is. Children should instantly be taken away from such stupid igonorant and vulgar parents.
So birther, so tea party.
jakeleg, you're creepy dude!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
They wer angels disguised as prostitutes.
Hey, that's the ticket!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, that's the ticket!
Hey Biff, gave up on your other thread, huh? LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min shinningelectr0n 1,080,431
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min Natual should be respect 48,918
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 48 min fearless 67,968
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 465
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 2 hr FOOK U2 Azz Holes 6
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 2 hr McCarthy B An Azz Hole 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 Thu Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search