BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141088 Feb 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you two green? LMAO Sorry, you get none of mine! It is the American Dream!
Sure-fire solution that is certain to rid the United States of America at little cost of all illegal aliens and terrorists who will board the first available plane, boat, rowboat, truck, bus, raft, canoe, back to their country of origin in less than 48 hrs when they find out that the American dream they risked everything for is in reality...LRS.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141089 Feb 6, 2013
The .950 jdj Every home should have one!

http://www.military.com/video/guns/rifles/guy...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141090 Feb 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, LRS, well well. Let's all of us, I, you, "libtards" (rogue tm, reg'd) and birthers read your above post and see my imaginary wife, when we open the Fox.com site, something about her meeting a criminal element in QATAR, TURKEY relative to some kind of murder in the "seedy" part of Istanbul, QATAR, TURKEY. What say you, eternal LOSER?
daryllyck, did I say it was in Turkey? No. Why do you do this to yourself over and over? You "ASSUMED" I intended there to be a link between the two. Once again, you're wrong. You have a short, my friend. And it's causing an ID 10T Error loop. Please hit the reset button located behind your right ear. Be aware, this will erase all omammie programming! Ahole settings will be unaffected. LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141091 Feb 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
daryllyck, did I say it was in Turkey? No. Why do you do this to yourself over and over? You "ASSUMED" I intended there to be a link between the two. Once again, you're wrong. You have a short, my friend. And it's causing an ID 10T Error loop. Please hit the reset button located behind your right ear. Be aware, this will erase all omammie programming! Ahole settings will be unaffected. LMAO!
Pitiful. End.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141092 Feb 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure-fire solution that is certain to rid the United States of America at little cost of all illegal aliens and terrorists who will board the first available plane, boat, rowboat, truck, bus, raft, canoe, back to their country of origin in less than 48 hrs when they find out that the American dream they risked everything for is in reality...LRS.
You should be banned for sheer ignorance.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141093 Feb 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
The .950 jdj Every home should have one!
http://www.military.com/video/guns/rifles/guy...
A repeat. Your bosom buddy and gun penis proxy Rogye,(you two are quite the pair) foisted it on us yesterday. Children. Toys. So puerile.

I'm worried about you two and guns, but even more worried that you are both allowed to vote.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141094 Feb 6, 2013
Once more : "LRS wrote:
jakeleg, why does your imaginary wife go to Qatar? LOL"

And then you show a clip of a woman in...Turkey?

I hate to see you in knots like that. Well, actually, NOT. Ha ha.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141095 Feb 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
A repeat. Your bosom buddy and gun penis proxy Rogye,(you two are quite the pair) foisted it on us yesterday. Children. Toys. So puerile.
I'm worried about you two and guns, but even more worried that you are both allowed to vote.
What is really scary is knowing that you spent all day drooling and mumbling to yourself in public and were allowed to remain free! LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141096 Feb 6, 2013
Just watched 5 disgusting minutes of "Toddlers and Tiaras". Huge ambitious vulgar whorish moms, parading their little girls, some as young as 4, on a stage dressed by their loving mothers like little whores, some crying who don't want to do this with so-called mothers admonishing them.

Child abuse is what this is. Children should instantly be taken away from such stupid igonorant and vulgar parents.

So birther, so tea party.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141097 Feb 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Once more : "LRS wrote:
jakeleg, why does your imaginary wife go to Qatar? LOL"
And then you show a clip of a woman in...Turkey?
I hate to see you in knots like that. Well, actually, NOT. Ha ha.
Do you enjoy acting like a dumbazz?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141098 Feb 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Just watched 5 disgusting minutes of "Toddlers and Tiaras". Huge ambitious vulgar whorish moms, parading their little girls, some as young as 4, on a stage dressed by their loving mothers like little whores, some crying who don't want to do this with so-called mothers admonishing them.
Child abuse is what this is. Children should instantly be taken away from such stupid igonorant and vulgar parents.
So birther, so tea party.
jakeleg, you're creepy dude!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#141099 Feb 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
They wer angels disguised as prostitutes.
Hey, that's the ticket!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141100 Feb 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, that's the ticket!
Hey Biff, gave up on your other thread, huh? LMAO!!!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#141101 Feb 6, 2013
Howdy, birfoons. I really thought today would be the day you ousted President Barack Hussein Obama. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

http://www.ctc.usma.edu/wp-content/uploads/20...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141102 Feb 6, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Howdy, birfoons. I really thought today would be the day you ousted President Barack Hussein Obama. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
http://www.ctc.usma.edu/wp-content/uploads/20...
Hi Buffy! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141103 Feb 6, 2013
OmamaCare! Coming to raise your food prices, courtesy of the "Zero".

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/06/ja...

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#141105 Feb 6, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>READ HIS BOOK "The New World Order" and it will change your life unless you are a PH-Freemason.
THE FREEMASONS/Bilderbergs/Illumin ati are getting all their ducks in a row for the culling and ushering in their NWO.
Newlyweds(?)Mr&Mrs B.H.Obama Sr visited Kenya over the summer of '61 and Stannie was not allowed to board the 4-engine propjob for a trip back over the Indian & Pacific oceans due to her obvious late-stage of pregnancy w/baby Barack. Hence BHO2 was born a in Kenya just like it says on 2 Kenyan BCs and in 3 African newspapers. Granny Obama & the Kenyan Ambassador both verbally agreed. But even if Obama was born in Hawaii he was born a Brit under British Common Law and at best a dual-citizen under U.S. Code. He could not have been a natural-born citizen due to his mother being under 19YO. Later he became an Indonesian and attended college as a Foreign Student.
On Sunday June 27, 2004 the Kenyan Standard Times through the AP wire printed Obama was "Kenyan-born". In the Fall of 2004 Obama debated former-ambassador Alan Keyes for a seat in the US Senate from Illinois. At this debate Keyes faulted Obama for not being a natural born citizen. Obama quickly retorted "So what? I am running for Illinois Senator, NOT THE PRESIDENCY" admitting himself that he is not eligible to run for President of the U.S.
Is Alex Jones beaming this garbage into your head? If so you better get some major help with that.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#141106 Feb 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, according to Rogue, it's not the drunk's fault, if children were killed in the other car.
Here is something Rouge can't answer wojar
God made man then god made woman from one of Adam ribs named her Eve

Then they had two sons Cain and Abel. Then Cain kills Abel

So if there is one son left!! Where did the offspring come from??

Did Cain get Eve pregnant? Or did Adam and Eve have another child a girl and Cain got her pregnant?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#141107 Feb 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, everyone knows that Jesus rose from the dead and ascended into Heaven but Mohammed out did him. He flew on a magic horse to Jerusalem and ascended to heaven only to have God kicked him out and that was when we awoke as he fell out of his bed! I just haven't figured out how one falls out of bed when you are sleeping on the ground!
Iím sure you meant to say everyone was told Jesus rose from the dead and ascended into heaven. Obviously which particular pious jargon one believes is purely an accident of birth. Both stories being equally fabulous is why few in Japan, China, Sweden, Denmark and a few other countries give neither credence.

INFIDEL, n. In New York, one who does not believe in the Christian religion; in Constantinople, one who does.
Ambrose Bierce
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141108 Feb 6, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is something Rouge can't answer wojar
God made man then god made woman from one of Adam ribs named her Eve
Then they had two sons Cain and Abel. Then Cain kills Abel
So if there is one son left!! Where did the offspring come from??
Did Cain get Eve pregnant? Or did Adam and Eve have another child a girl and Cain got her pregnant?
It's Tenzing, isn't it? LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min fetch almighty 1,156,225
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 24 min scirocco 68,914
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,305
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr LessHypeMoreFact 49,366
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 71,272
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr L Morales 411
Holiday Greetings 6 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?