BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,216)

Showing posts 124,301 - 124,320 of174,495
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be serious. Read a few pages, you'll find plenty of questions you didn't answer. Ask God to help you understand, it's obvious you need all the help you can get. Man, you are one ugly soul of a person. LMAO!!!
1. Give me ONE example of stuff I don't answer. Not dozens. ONE;

2. I just quoted the commandments. Did not add, did not substract. Give us your understanding of that one
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Foreskin, who said Qatar is in Turkey? I didn't. You made another assumption. HaHaHaHa! And as usual, you're wrong yet again! You're definitely on a roll foreskin. LMAO!!!
Read what you said in the post and then go to the attachment. Stop twisting, it looks awful.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose Mohammed said if Moses can get away with it then so can I; and even Pat Robertson to a lesser degree. Pat’s god talks to him all the time but Pat often misunderstands what he says. LOL…….. Love it when he says “if I heard god right”
Jezzzz!
Who can forget God's call to Mr and Mrs Perry, asking the hapless Texan to runf or the presidency, much like his other Texan predecessor GWB?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
I can`t be bothered looking at your trazh websites, but tell me, tell us, anything to do with Qatar being in Turkey? What a loser.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to point out your flawed principle. Man gets drunk, decides to go for a joy ride and kills someone. According to you the man is at fault. Now, man gets drunk, grabs his gun and kills someone. Who or what is at fault here jakeleg? According to you the gun is. You're a bad joke who amounted to zero.
Take the time out, oh bible scholar, to tell us about Abraham and his sister-wife and Lot carousing in bed with his two daughters and making incestuous babies and how Adam and Eve managed to populate the earth, just the two of them, no incest. Go on, eh boy. Or is it gonna be profanity and name-calling again^

As to the drunk who kills his wife with a gun, who is responsible did you say? How about the guy who sold it to him and the state which allows such easy over-the-counter sales? And of course the s.o.b.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will use you typical response. Are you on drugs? It is totally possible that a drunk driver can be hit by a totally sober driver!
OMG. You are something

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

I have been aware of this for some time but I did not know it has become this bad. Probably some bored Libtard.

Laser Strikes on Aircraft on Record Pace
Caught in the Act: Man Arrested for Aiming Laser at Helicopter

It starts as a bright, narrow beam of green light at ground level, but by the time it gets to the cockpit, the small laser pointer explodes into a blinding bright flash.

Such laser strikes are a genuine hazard for pilots like Solomon Loop, who flies the news helicopter for ABC station KGO-TV in San Francisco.

"You might think it's funny, you might think it's fun, but it's extremely dangerous," Loop said.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/laser-strikes-record...
Learn to Read

Seneca, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>PERHAPS Ellen1 can try to explain away Obama's own mini-bio in the 1991 Harvard Law Review Digest Yearbook directory where he proudly proclaimed he was "born in Kenya"?(Nearly half-black, bisexual, Moslem, illegal-alien Obama was president of that organization at the time)
2-How about Grandma Sarah Obama proudly proclaiming she was present at the little turd's birth in Kenya?
3-Obama saying "it's good to be back home in Kenya."?
4-Michelle stating "we visited my husband's home country of Kenya"?
The mere fact Obama's legal father was not an American precludes this fraud from being a "natural-born" citizen as required to even run for prez.
5-The British Nationality Act of 1948 makes ANY baby born to ANY Brit anywhere in the world a 100% Brit.
6-Under the 1952 United States Code Stannie Obama was too young to confer NBC status by over a month.
7-The stolen Social Security numbers?
8-Use of various fake names?
9-Falsified Selective Service registration?
10-Registration at "Man's Country" gay bath house in Chicago?
11-Obama's gaylovers sucha as Larry sinclair and the Pakistani roommate?
12-The Foreign passport used to travel to Pakistan with that gaylover?
13-The Fulbright scholarship exclusively for foreign students?
14-The convenient death of reporter Andrew Brietbart on the eve of his revealing video of BHO at a Commie meeting, etc.
15-The all too convenient OD on morphine of Granny Dunham on the eve of BHO's nomination?
16-OBL's supposed death on the eve of Keyes v. Obama citizenship
in California Appellate Court?
17-The Indonesian adoption?
18-Why can't any original obituaries be located for Grandpa Dunham, Stanley Anne Dunham-Obama-Soetoro, or B.H.Obama Sr?
AND much, much more...
More fables Doc? How pathetic can you get?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Wonder why SO MANY people love Obama while our nation is financially collapsing?

WHILE PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA TAKES THE STAGE AT HIS 2ND INAUGURATION HE TALKS ABOUT OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE EVERYONE GETS THEIR "FAIR SHARE" AND A "FAIR SHOT"....

IN GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIZED HOUSING EVERYWHERE ACROSS AMERICA, PEOPLE ARE SITTING IN THEIR LIVING ROOMS WATCHING THE INAUGURATION ON THEIR BIG SCREEN T.V.'S AND CHEERING HIM ON....

We felt like this was the perfect time to share this IMPORTANT story with you. Recently, our good friend Michael (a local Realtor) shared his experience with Leisa and I about an "Obama supporter" he encountered while showing homes to a low income, working family in Pontiac, MI.. We asked him to please write it down so we could share it with you. YOU SHOULD BE SITTING DOWN WHILE READING THIS:

As a Realtor for the past 28 years I thought I’d seen or heard it all…Until now. I was showing homes in Pontiac, MI. one afternoon recently and showed up at a home at the 4:00 pm time my appointment was scheduled for. After I woke up the homeowner, she let us in and then proceeded to tell my buyers and I that she has already entered into a contract to sell the home on a short-sale.(A short-sale is a sale where the banks accepts less money than is owed on the home).

After some chit-chat, she proceeded to tell us that she and her sister (who also lived in the area) were buying each other’s homes via the short-sale process. I mentioned to her that I thought relatives could not be involved in those transactions. She smiled and said "We have two different last names so no one knows the difference".

She went on to tell us that each of them owed over 100K on their homes and were in the process of buying each other’s homes for about 10-15K cash. To top it off, they were each receiving $3,000.00 in government provided relocation assistance at the closing.

My buyers and I were amazed that she was outright admitting to fraud and yet, she continued. She began to tell us that the best part of her scheme was that because they currently were not working that they (both) are now receiving Section 8 Vouchers.

I said I thought those were for renters and she said “That’s the best part; me and my sister are going to be renting each other’s homes so we don’t even have to move, and Obama is going to give us each $800.00 a month to pay the rent!”

She then picked up a picture she had framed of Obama and did a little happy dance around her living room and while she kissed the picture she was singing "Thank you Obama.... thank you Obama."

So here is the bottom line… Both of these scammers got at least $80,000.00 in debt forgiven,$3,000.00 in cash for relocation (when in fact they did not relocate) and to boot, you and I will now be paying (through our taxes)$1,600.00 in rent for each them each and every month.... perhaps forever!

Is it any wonder why so many people have decided that all they have to do is VOTE for the Democrats and they will be taken care of for life at
the expense of the taxpayers? I would not be at all surprised if they are receiving food stamps and whatever other programs are available for anyone who is willing to lie to get assistance.

These women went from working and paying about $900.00 each in mortgage payments to staying home and getting paid $800.00 each per month to live in the same home they had been living in and all they had to do was lie on a few papers.

This craziness has to stop! I’m sure this kind of fraud is going on each and every day all across the country and no one wants to touch the subject of entitlements because they might OFFEND someone or lose a vote or two.

By the way... she had an almost new SUV in the driveway, three flat screen TV's and a very nice computer set up in her living room which was furnished entirely with nice leather furniture.

IT'S THE NEW 'AMERICAN WAY'.....

For all of the "do-gooder's" who voted for Obama to help the "less fortunate"....CHEERS.....
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have been aware of this for some time but I did not know it has become this bad. Probably some bored Libtard.
Laser Strikes on Aircraft on Record Pace
Caught in the Act: Man Arrested for Aiming Laser at Helicopter
It starts as a bright, narrow beam of green light at ground level, but by the time it gets to the cockpit, the small laser pointer explodes into a blinding bright flash.
Such laser strikes are a genuine hazard for pilots like Solomon Loop, who flies the news helicopter for ABC station KGO-TV in San Francisco.
"You might think it's funny, you might think it's fun, but it's extremely dangerous," Loop said.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/laser-strikes-record...
Obama's at it again, aiming lasers at helicopter pilots. Got the idea when shooting skeets, all emblazoned with Romney effigies. Is there anyone who can stop this helicopter-hating fiend? Is impeachment the only alternative? Stay [tuned to FoxNews.com WashingtonMoonStar.com , Pravda.com or WND.com .

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow it doesn't surprise me you found humor in an off the wall comment that pertains to nothing. Right up your alley, Mopuke. At least I wouldn't show up with a football bat, like you! LMAO! squid
Did you ever play college football?

I did. Scored my share of points too as a starting offensive skill player.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose Mohammed said if Moses can get away with it then so can I; and even Pat Robertson to a lesser degree. Pat’s god talks to him all the time but Pat often misunderstands what he says. LOL…….. Love it when he says “if I heard god right”
Jezzzz!
Jimmy Swaggart's god talked to him, except when he was with prostitutes.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact. You're an ID 10T Error. Like I've said, I have no problem backing up what I've said. Been saying that from the beginning. My wealth keeps growing and growing, and yours? LMAO! peon
Been sayin' that "from the beginning" and actually backing it up are entirely different matters. I have not seen your tax return, nor has anyone else. You could say UR JC "from the beginning" but that's not backing it up.

Duh!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Great to hear from you. Do you know we are about to be culled so the global-elite can rule a world of slaves all working for the same minimum-wage whether in India or Australia or Japan, etc? Obama is the antichrist/Big Brother who will rule with an iron-fist just like Hitler only it is Christians he will be exterminating.
Hitler was a Christian Welby. Sure you’re thinking of Nero? Did they not say he was the Anti-Christ as well?

Excellent Obama Lion/Christian extermination footage. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
The tide is turning: Judges are starting to rise against ObamaNazi Judges, who harass and intimidate with bogus sanctions attorneys who provide the courts with evidence of forgery in fraud in Obama’s IDs. Please, see below information on sancions brought against patriots by judges in Nazi Germany, you will see the pattern
http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birthplace-con...
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Dream on.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMSAO!!!!!!!!
Get off the floor and stop acting a fool Mr. Liars. Why must a grown man be rolling around on the floor?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only children who go hungry in the United States, go hungry because there parent(s) are using their money to buy tobacco, alcohol or drugs!
Oh, most children that are killed or injured in car crashes,,,, are killed and injured by their own parent(s).
<quoted text>
No, you're the idiot. My own daughter is a single mom and ten years ago she use to smoke. I would visit her and her cupboards would be bare but she would have her pack of sigs. She stopped smoking about ten years ago, got her act together and bought her fist house a year ago.
And what I said about kids killed in DUI auto accidents was that the vast majority it was their own parents who were the one driving drunk.
Oh, 65% of all Class 1&2 vehicles are SINGLE vehicle accidents. This compares to only 15% for Class 8 vehicles! And you are probably clueless to why this is!!! You probably have no idea what a Class 1 vehicle is.
Your anecdote about your daughter only proves that your daughter made poor choices. Nothing more.

BTW, MORON, if you wish to claim that the majority of accidents in which children are killed are caused by at-fault parents, you need data showing that. You have failed.

65% of all accidents involving class 1&2 accidents are for single vehicles. How many of those single vehicle accidents involve children in the car vs fecked up drunks driving in the wee hours on their way home after getting tanked up? You have no data concerning the breakdown of fatalities. UR a stupid moron in moron's clothing.

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right, there are no working poor in the US, and the majority of accidents in which children are killed are those in which the parent was driving and at fault. Sure, the parent should have known the drunk would run a red light!
UR an idiot.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
FACT: When an anonymous user on a backwater birfer forum rambles about how wealthy they are, that person is a dirt-poor loser.
He has wealth, big house, two, not one, but two beautiful nurse girl friends who visit but always leave after a couple hours - just enough time to administer the sedative and watch out for side efects - and there are always some, he hallucinates about Romney. Nurses have a brother who is a doctor...hmm, this gets more and more suspicious.

Washes air boats for tips, gets a free ride now and then from owner if he is a good boy. Talks about his travels to Japan where, after his departure,(he was invited to leave),nation took a year to recover. Then on to, ha ha, Qatar, Turkey. What a loser.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Swaggart's god talked to him, except when he was with prostitutes.
They wer angels disguised as prostitutes.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what I said about kids killed in DUI auto accidents was that the vast majority it was their own parents who were the one driving drunk.
Oh, 65% of all Class 1&2 vehicles are SINGLE vehicle accidents. This compares to only 15% for Class 8 vehicles! And you are probably clueless to why this is!!! You probably have no idea what a Class 1 vehicle is.
Huh? You cite data that doesn't back up your fantasy as though it's proof?

Does your shrink know ur off your meds?

You obviously were the class clown in your middle and high school years. No doubt, you couldn't get into any college, except for an open enrollment school which would have flunked you out in the first year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 124,301 - 124,320 of174,495
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,078,857
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Curiosityforever 48,856
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min ritedownthemiddle 45,764
Amy 7-22 42 min Julie 14
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr danetoo 67,890
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 3 hr Must be you 7
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000