BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,216)

Showing posts 124,301 - 124,320 of167,569
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Egyptians HAD "slaves" ...
In the CENSUS sent around ...
WHERE is "asked" for RACE ...
"I" put AMERICAN ...!!! ;0)
WHAT DAMN difference does it make "what COLOR" I am!
WE ALL BLEED RED!!!!!<3
They just want it to be ABLE to CONTROL the Population!
STATISTICS ...!!!
THEY should be more WORRIED about what RELIGION ...!!!
Being Christian
O
R
mooslim ....
THAT would BE more "appropriate" ... imo.
THEN send THEM on their WAY OUT OF THIS COUNTRY!
THEY have the WHOLE other SECTIONS of the World to PLAY/KILL in!
NOT "The United States of America"
THAT is WHY people CAME here, to get AWAY from "religious" persecution ... BY "tyrants" ...
CHECK your American HISTORY ...!!! <3
I bet you wish this rambling tirade made an iota of sense.

Sadly you're too dense to string together a coherent sentence, much less a paragraph.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume. To assume is stupid. I know that concept is over your head so I won't elaborate.
You assume I assumed. To assume I assumed is assuming that I assume you are a LOSER. I assume that you are assuming that I'm assuming correctly.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical "no response" from the braindead. We'll just say you lied. Poor slopuke.
Your question was fully addressed. That any answer you don't like is non-responsive in your fantasy world is your problem, not mine. need some whine with your cheese? Loser.
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>How many times does the birfoon need to be instructed on the distinction between ROFLMAO at birfoons and "defending" the President, who was also laughing at you but now is too busy to realize you birfoons exist. I suggest you write down the number of this post so next time you ask the same dumb question you'll have the answer.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
95% came from me. I'll bet you it's right also! Sounds like a great job for ya. Give it a "shot". LMAO!
From the horn of plenty ignorance. WTG
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

For Rogue : Looks like one of your idols, namely S&P this, time, is all tangled up in influence peddling, corruption, falsification of numbers, huge conflicts of interest and its nerve to downgrade the U.S.'s credit rating after what it did. I don't even have to supply any proof or evidence of all of this because it's all over and if you don't know about this now, then that's the proof you know SFA.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Point one, I said ABC News because it is a George Soros approved site.
Next, he is suing Maher because he welshed on bet!!!
No matter, it still beats your garbage networds by a country mile.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you please mind showing me where, in that FoxNews.com "dépêche", ha ha, it says that 95% of firerarms crimes are committed by criminals, or simply, show me how this crappy bit of faux journalism indicates that , in your own words "This is who commits 95% of firearm crimes."
Okay, it's not just dumb, it is dumber. Is there another word beyond "dumber" that would better fit your "personnage"?
<quoted text>
Well, Jacques thinks that an old person who is in their home and afraid they might be burglarized is a criminal because they by a gun to protect themselves.
Where's the relevance? But then, why am I even asking?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on Earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom and the POWER and the glory, forever and ever.
Amen †
Is hypocrisy a Christian attribute?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Or by article 22 of the constitution of Delaware,(1776,) which required all officers, besides an oath of allegiance, to make and subscribe the following declaration: "I, A.B., do profess [143 U.S. 457, 470] faith in God the Father, and in Jesus Christ His only Son, and in the Holy Ghost, one God, blessed for evermore; and I do acknowledge the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be given by divine inspiration."
Even the constitution of the United States, which is supposed to have little touch upon the private life of the individual, contains in the first amendment a declaration common to the constitutions of all the states, as follows: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," etc.,- and also provides in article 1,§ 7,(a provision common to many constitutions,) that the executive shall have 10 days (Sundays excepted) within which to determine whether he will approve or veto a bill.
http://famguardian.org/Subjects/LawAndGovt/Ch...
You wrote, or I mean, someone else wrote, as you cannot : "and I do acknowledge the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be given by divine inspiration."

Why is it then, when I quote any passage of scripture, tht very scripture that is given by divine inspiration, word for word, no additions, no deletions, and without comment, you and your bosom buddies in Christ LRS and Rogue call me an atheist?

Do you at least know why you and I were forbidden from reading the Old and New Testament up to 30 years ago? The moment the faithful were allowed to read the old and new testaments, they left the church in droves. Wonder why?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Fed Up wrote:
Trump Files $5 Million Lawsuit Against Maher Over Birth Certificate Challenge
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Several points here. This is on ABC News. Next, this piece was written by their Entertaimnet EDITOR! And finally, she makes a blatant RACIST remark!!!
But no one will complain as it is .... ABC News!!! Rogue
Donald Trump Sues Bill Maher for $5M; By Sheila Marikar
Trump called into “Fox & Friends” Monday to say that he’s suing the HBO host for going on Jay Leno’s “Tonight Show” last month and joking that Trump must be “the spawn of his mother having sex with an orangutan.”
https://www.google.com/search...
Several points? Sorry, you don't know what a point is.

If Trump really files suit, he'll only prove that Maher's claim might not be groundless. Only someone with a monkey for an uncle could be so stupid.
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Trump has no standing to sue on behalf of the charities. I promise it will rain in the desert if Trump proves he's not brain damaged. So is Trump gonna sue me on behalf of wanna be citrus farmers out in the desert? LOL.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Feds: 18 charged in $200M global credit card fraud
Full story: Rome News
Eighteen people were charged in what may be one of the nation's largest credit card fraud rings, a sprawling international scam that duped credit-rating agencies and used thousands of fake identities to steal at least $200 million, federal authorities said Tuesday.
FBI agents enter Raja Jewelers at 820 Newark Ave. in Jersey City on Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2013, investigating an international credit card fraud ring. Eighteen people were charged in what may be one of the nation's largest credit card fraud rings, a sprawling international scam that duped credit-rating agencies and used thousands of fake identities to steal at least $200 million, federal authorities said Tuesday.(AP Photo/The Jersey Journal, Reena Rose Sibayan)
NEWARK, N.J.(AP)— Eighteen people were charged in what may be one of the nation's largest credit card fraud rings, a sprawling international scam that duped credit-rating agencies and used thousands of fake identities to steal at least $200 million, federal authorities said Tuesday.
The elaborate scheme involved improving fake cardholders' credit scores, allowing the scammers to borrow more money that they never repaid, investigators said.
Read more: RN-T.com - Feds 18 charged in 200M global credit card fraud
http://www.topix.com/us/2013/02/feds-18-charg...
No doubt all Democrats and Obama relatives and friends.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what the current constitution of Delaware says:
§ 1. Freedom of religion.
Section 1. Although it is the duty of all persons frequently to assemble together for the public worship of Almighty God; and piety and morality, on which the prosperity of communities depends, are hereby promoted; yet no person shall or ought to be compelled to attend any religious worship, to contribute to the erection or support of any place of worship, or to the maintenance of any ministry, against his or her own free will and consent; and no power shall or ought to be vested in or assumed by any magistrate that shall in any case interfere with, or in any manner control the rights of conscience, in the free exercise of religious worship, nor a preference given by law to any religious societies, denominations, or modes of worship.
§ 2. Religious test for office not required.
Section 2. No religious test shall be required as a qualification to any office, or public trust, under this State.
Wait for the cut-and-paste reply. And an extra Our Father as a bonus for your wretched soul.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Egyptians HAD "slaves" ...
In the CENSUS sent around ...
WHERE is "asked" for RACE ...
"I" put AMERICAN ...!!! ;0)
WHAT DAMN difference does it make "what COLOR" I am!
WE ALL BLEED RED!!!!!<3
They just want it to be ABLE to CONTROL the Population!
STATISTICS ...!!!
THEY should be more WORRIED about what RELIGION ...!!!
Being Christian
O
R
mooslim ....
THAT would BE more "appropriate" ... imo.
THEN send THEM on their WAY OUT OF THIS COUNTRY!
THEY have the WHOLE other SECTIONS of the World to PLAY/KILL in!
NOT "The United States of America"
THAT is WHY people CAME here, to get AWAY from "religious" persecution ... BY "tyrants" ...
CHECK your American HISTORY ...!!! <3
Ignorant fool, quit cut and pasting and think. You can't? Jews had slaves. Jews agreed with slavery. Joseph (remember the multicoloured dreamcoat?) was sold into slavery by his brothers. Everyone, in humanking and from the time human beings stood erect, mistakes, massacres, progroms, racism, persecution flourished and we or our ancestors all participated.

Slavery only ended in the civilized world in 1865, thanks to that great atheist, Abraham Lincoln. Wake up, stop dreaming for your God's sake.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Corr : humankind
American Lady exposed

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>

Mooslim ....send THEM on their WAY OUT OF THIS COUNTRY!

THAT is WHY people CAME here, to get AWAY from "religious" persecution ... BY "tyrants" <3
As usual, American Lady is completely oblivious to the contradiction of her statement.

I could just leave it at that, but I think I will post below what you just said so even you might be able to figure out the stupidity in your own post.

Scumbag Lady says

We came here to get away from religious persecution....

....then immediately persecutes muslims.

Figure it out yet? Even with it being expained to you, I'm going to venture a guess that you are still completely oblivious. Just call it an educated guess.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady exposed wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, American Lady is completely oblivious to the contradiction of her statement.
I could just leave it at that, but I think I will post below what you just said so even you might be able to figure out the stupidity in your own post.
Scumbag Lady says
We came here to get away from religious persecution....
....then immediately persecutes muslims.
Figure it out yet? Even with it being expained to you, I'm going to venture a guess that you are still completely oblivious. Just call it an educated guess.
Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed and one of the main reasons for that was the lack of hospitality of the inhabitants toward newcomers. Yup, they did not welcome newcomers (immgrants) with sympathy. Based on that, and on Amerikan er hmm Sodom Lady's welcoming of immigrants, I don't think I'd want to live in the same city as her, as it HAS to be next on the list for the fire and brimstone fireworks. Oh, again, by citing the Scriptures, I am an atheist I reckon. Hospitalty to newcomers, Amerikan er hmm Gomorrha Lady.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed and one of the main reasons for that was the lack of hospitality of the inhabitants toward newcomers. Yup, they did not welcome newcomers (immgrants) with sympathy. Based on that, and on Amerikan er hmm Sodom Lady's welcoming of immigrants, I don't think I'd want to live in the same city as her, as it HAS to be next on the list for the fire and brimstone fireworks. Oh, again, by citing the Scriptures, I am an atheist I reckon. Hospitalty to newcomers, Amerikan er hmm Gomorrha Lady.
Scripture Reference:

Genesis 18:16-19:29.

Sodom and Gomorrah - Story Summary:

Three angels visited Abraham, God's hand-picked founder of his chosen nation, Israel. They came disguised as men, travelers along the road. Two of them went down to Sodom and Gomorrah, to observe firsthand the wickedness in those cities.

http://christianity.about.com/od/biblestorysu...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Points of Interest from the Story of Sodom and Gomorrah:

• God was mercifully willing to spare the cities for the sake of a few righteous people,

but --- none --- lived there.

The Bible tells us all the inhabitants were depraved.

http://christianity.about.com/od/biblestorysu...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

I consider "myself" to be a Christian Patriotic Warrior ...!!! <3

Christian Responsibility

There will never be a perfect government on this side of heaven, but God has placed Christians in every organization to be instruments of good and mercy. It is easy today to give up on our government and our military. In the wake of presidential scandals, it would be easy to adopt a hermit's approach.

But a Christian patriot may not be a light hidden under a bushel.

Rather, he should be a herald of the gospel and a force for good in a dying age.

The consequences for speaking God's truth in America at the turn of the millennium could eventually be persecution and the charge that one is not a “loyal American.” Someday Christians may find themselves prisoners of war because of their beliefs.

But may they even there, as did Daniel and Paul, show their Christian patriotic colors.

http://www.opc.org/new_horizons/NH99/NH9907a....
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

If it's 2013 and you're rambling in an internet birther forum about sodom and gomorrah, you have problems far greater than whether you think the president was born in kenya.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 124,301 - 124,320 of167,569
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min TRD 67,193
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,034,041
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min Sublime1 96,115
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 42,983
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr lol 47,058
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Velvet MJK 1,022
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr Velvet MJK 91
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••