BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,215)

Showing posts 124,281 - 124,300 of173,767
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

The tide is turning: Judges are starting to rise against ObamaNazi Judges, who harass and intimidate with bogus sanctions attorneys who provide the courts with evidence of forgery in fraud in Obama’s IDs. Please, see below information on sancions brought against patriots by judges in Nazi Germany, you will see the pattern
http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birthplace-con...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Will the scouts remain as BSA or will they become the DSA?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/06/boy-scou...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Bush was made out to be a war criminal because of waterboarding but what the "Zero" is doing is illegal. Drone strikes have increased over 400% under Obama. Not only that, but he has now invented a law that allows him to kill American citizens without due process. That's as unconstitutional as it gets. Where's the outrage from the lefties on this? Hmmm...

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Qix wrote:
Not worth investigating.
PERHAPS Ellen1 can try to explain away Obama's own mini-bio in the 1991 Harvard Law Review Digest Yearbook directory where he proudly proclaimed he was "born in Kenya"?(Nearly half-black, bisexual, Moslem, illegal-alien Obama was president of that organization at the time)
2-How about Grandma Sarah Obama proudly proclaiming she was present at the little turd's birth in Kenya?
3-Obama saying "it's good to be back home in Kenya."?
4-Michelle stating "we visited my husband's home country of Kenya"?
The mere fact Obama's legal father was not an American precludes this fraud from being a "natural-born" citizen as required to even run for prez.
5-The British Nationality Act of 1948 makes ANY baby born to ANY Brit anywhere in the world a 100% Brit.
6-Under the 1952 United States Code Stannie Obama was too young to confer NBC status by over a month.
7-The stolen Social Security numbers?
8-Use of various fake names?
9-Falsified Selective Service registration?
10-Registration at "Man's Country" gay bath house in Chicago?
11-Obama's gaylovers sucha as Larry sinclair and the Pakistani roommate?
12-The Foreign passport used to travel to Pakistan with that gaylover?
13-The Fulbright scholarship exclusively for foreign students?
14-The convenient death of reporter Andrew Brietbart on the eve of his revealing video of BHO at a Commie meeting, etc.
15-The all too convenient OD on morphine of Granny Dunham on the eve of BHO's nomination?
16-OBL's supposed death on the eve of Keyes v. Obama citizenship
in California Appellate Court?
17-The Indonesian adoption?
18-Why can't any original obituaries be located for Grandpa Dunham, Stanley Anne Dunham-Obama-Soetoro, or B.H.Obama Sr?
AND much, much more...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Major national security leaks "could" be impeachable. The news said these were very high ranking officials within the Obama Administration. The creators of the virus that struck Iran were named. Would someone with a single grain of sense throw these jackazzes out? Or should I say, IN jail! The man is flat out dangerous.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only children who go hungry in the United States, go hungry because there parent(s) are using their money to buy tobacco, alcohol or drugs!
Oh, most children that are killed or injured in car crashes,,,, are killed and injured by their own parent(s).
Yeah, right, there are no working poor in the US, and the majority of accidents in which children are killed are those in which the parent was driving and at fault. Sure, the parent should have known the drunk would run a red light!

UR an idiot.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And what would you call Abraham marrying his sister?
How would you describe Adam and Eve's populating the earth?
And so Lot got drunk by his daughters so it was not his fault he had sex with them. Just like a drunk driver is not at fault, as he was drunk, for killing other drivers or pedestrians. Good logic. Answer that in your own words if you can, not eternal cut-and-paste.
Well, according to Rogue, it's not the drunk's fault, if children were killed in the other car.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Here we go again, another shooting in Rep. Corrine Brown's congressional district. So far all murders so far this year in Jacksonville are in her district. I wonder if all other black majority congressional districts also have such high violent crime rates?

Woman arrested after boyfriend shot twice in Jacksonville apartment
Posted: February 6, 2013

Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-02-06...
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
slaveboi
"It ain't about race" -- moron birfoon lying as per usual

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only children who go hungry in the United States, go hungry because there parent(s) are using their money to buy tobacco, alcohol or drugs!
Oh, most children that are killed or injured in car crashes,,,, are killed and injured by their own parent(s).
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right, there are no working poor in the US, and the majority of accidents in which children are killed are those in which the parent was driving and at fault. Sure, the parent should have known the drunk would run a red light!
UR an idiot.
No, you're the idiot. My own daughter is a single mom and ten years ago she use to smoke. I would visit her and her cupboards would be bare but she would have her pack of sigs. She stopped smoking about ten years ago, got her act together and bought her fist house a year ago.
And what I said about kids killed in DUI auto accidents was that the vast majority it was their own parents who were the one driving drunk.
Oh, 65% of all Class 1&2 vehicles are SINGLE vehicle accidents. This compares to only 15% for Class 8 vehicles! And you are probably clueless to why this is!!! You probably have no idea what a Class 1 vehicle is.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And what would you call Abraham marrying his sister?
How would you describe Adam and Eve's populating the earth?
And so Lot got drunk by his daughters so it was not his fault he had sex with them. Just like a drunk driver is not at fault, as he was drunk, for killing other drivers or pedestrians. Good logic. Answer that in your own words if you can, not eternal cut-and-paste.
Allow me to point out your flawed principle. Man gets drunk, decides to go for a joy ride and kills someone. According to you the man is at fault. Now, man gets drunk, grabs his gun and kills someone. Who or what is at fault here jakeleg? According to you the gun is. You're a bad joke who amounted to zero.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, according to Rogue, it's not the drunk's fault, if children were killed in the other car.
I will use you typical response. Are you on drugs? It is totally possible that a drunk driver can be hit by a totally sober driver!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Major national security leaks "could" be impeachable. The news said these were very high ranking officials within the Obama Administration. The creators of the virus that struck Iran were named. Would someone with a single grain of sense throw these jackazzes out? Or should I say, IN jail! The man is flat out dangerous.
Well, just look at Sen. "Leaky" Leahy, did he get impeached? NO! Because Democrats will never to that to another Democrat .... unless the head Democrats says it is okay.
Oh, how did Sen. Leahy get the nickname "Leaky"?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
"We ain't racist." -- birfoons, lying through their teeth
No, so long as THEY live in da ghettoes.
All the members of the Dixiecrat Party came from the Democrat Party and returned to the Democrat Party. To include Robert KKK Byrd!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the Mohammed that lies rotting in the ground?
Well, everyone knows that Jesus rose from the dead and ascended into Heaven but Mohammed out did him. He flew on a magic horse to Jerusalem and ascended to heaven only to have God kicked him out and that was when we awoke as he fell out of his bed! I just haven't figured out how one falls out of bed when you are sleeping on the ground!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, just look at Sen. "Leaky" Leahy, did he get impeached? NO! Because Democrats will never to that to another Democrat .... unless the head Democrats says it is okay.
Oh, how did Sen. Leahy get the nickname "Leaky"?
Don't know if you've seen this or not.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2146974629001/do-w...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

I'm gone.....
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you not read? I asked why your imaginary wife goes to Qatar on "business" <lmao>. Let's see if you can cowboy up any better than your false messiah. I'm betting it'll be a tie! LMAO
No,no, loser, you annexed a Turkey attachment, with a beautiful woman quite in evidence. Go see. Everyone knows you thought Qatar was in Turkey, and look a the time it took you to find out! You're a joke, an unfunny joke. And ignorant to boot. Qatar in Turkey, ha ha. At least, had you put it in Saudi Arabia, well, it's Arab. And in order to further your education (just say thank you), Turkey is not Arab country and is secular.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama crony wins contract to give phones to jobless
Critics see poor way to teach skills
By Luke Rosiak-The Washington Times
A cellphone company whose top executive has close ties to President Obama lobbied for and won a piece of a major new government push to provide Internet service to low-income job-seekers, even though critics say the company’s smartphones are poorly suited to the task of helping those in the program find work.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/feb/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
More Moon talk. Great source.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you harping on Turkey? You "assumed" again jakeleg. And again, you're wrong! Happens a lot to you, doesn't it? BTW, what am I making up? lifelong loser
You're looking "badder" and "badder", loser. Go back to your post where , why I don't know, you blabbed about my wife's trip to Qatar and annexed an attachment that had nothing but Turkey in it. Go, boy, go, find out and see what an ignorant loser you are. Qatar in Turkey? Ha ha. United States in Mexico, Brasil in Argentina, yesssss, new LRS geography.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 124,281 - 124,300 of173,767
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 6 min Hatti_Hollerand 408
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min LRDII 1,073,064
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Mothra 45,581
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,550
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 1 hr omeomy 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,176
“If America Doesn’t Abolish the FED, the FED wi... 3 hr hands on AR 2
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••