BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141023 Feb 6, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose Mohammed said if Moses can get away with it then so can I; and even Pat Robertson to a lesser degree. Pat’s god talks to him all the time but Pat often misunderstands what he says. LOL…….. Love it when he says “if I heard god right”
Jezzzz!
You mean the Mohammed that lies rotting in the ground?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#141024 Feb 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something slaveboi, I've made a ton more money than you've ever dreamt of, why should I just give you some of it? I can't wait for this!
Do you ever tire of being a fool Mr. Liars? Everyone apparently save you knows you can’t make a ton of money flipping burgers. Make sure you wash your hands.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141025 Feb 6, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
"We ain't racist." -- birfoons, lying through their teeth
You don't even know what this is about you dumbshyt. Open mouth, turd pops out! LMAO!!! ID 10T Error
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141026 Feb 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something slaveboi, I've made a ton more money than you've ever dreamt of, why should I just give you some of it? I can't wait for this!
Yea, I didn't think you'd have an answer. Typical BSer! Run see if your WELFARE check came today. LMAO!!!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#141027 Feb 6, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>READ HIS BOOK "The New World Order" and it will change your life unless you are a PH-Freemason.
THE FREEMASONS/Bilderbergs/Illumin ati are getting all their ducks in a row for the culling and ushering in their NWO.
Newlyweds(?)Mr&Mrs B.H.Obama Sr visited Kenya over the summer of '61 and Stannie was not allowed to board the 4-engine propjob for a trip back over the Indian & Pacific oceans due to her obvious late-stage of pregnancy w/baby Barack. Hence BHO2 was born a in Kenya just like it says on 2 Kenyan BCs and in 3 African newspapers. Granny Obama & the Kenyan Ambassador both verbally agreed. But even if Obama was born in Hawaii he was born a Brit under British Common Law and at best a dual-citizen under U.S. Code. He could not have been a natural-born citizen due to his mother being under 19YO. Later he became an Indonesian and attended college as a Foreign Student.
On Sunday June 27, 2004 the Kenyan Standard Times through the AP wire printed Obama was "Kenyan-born". In the Fall of 2004 Obama debated former-ambassador Alan Keyes for a seat in the US Senate from Illinois. At this debate Keyes faulted Obama for not being a natural born citizen. Obama quickly retorted "So what? I am running for Illinois Senator, NOT THE PRESIDENCY" admitting himself that he is not eligible to run for President of the U.S.
Thanks, but no thinks Welby. I don’t want to change my life. The worse thing in the world is changing your life to conform to someone else’s wishes.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141028 Feb 6, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever tire of being a fool Mr. Liars? Everyone apparently save you knows you can’t make a ton of money flipping burgers. Make sure you wash your hands.
It's too damn bad you're a fool slaveboi. A poor fool at that! Go hang out in da strits, where you belong. LMAO!!!!
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#141029 Feb 6, 2013
he is a socialist muslim from kenya, he is not a Christian, why would you change your name from barry soetoro to Barack Hussein Obama II - we are listening liberals _____
Anoracle wrote:
OBAMA WAS BORN IN MOMBASA, KENYA! YOU NEED AN EDITOR! WAKE UP!‏
You say: "The Obama campaign has maintained that he was born in Hawaii,
has an authentic birth certificate, and is a "natural-born" U.S. citizen.
Hawaiian officials agree." THIS IS A LIE!
"Hawaiian Officials" MERELY said they "have his ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE"!
They did not say: it is a 'HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE'!
Have some literate person read to you the
"A/P report of the Hawaiian Officials statements"?
Qix

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#141031 Feb 6, 2013
Not worth investigating.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#141032 Feb 6, 2013
The Truth wrote:
he is a socialist muslim from kenya, he is not a Christian, why would you change your name from barry soetoro to Barack Hussein Obama II - we are listening liberals _____
<quoted text>
Dream on. Obama is a baptized Christian, as are his daughters. Obama never legally changed his name to Soetoro, so he does not have to change it back, and the "born in Kenya" story is the nuttiest in the birther mythology.

The “born in Kenya” story is the height of the loony side of the birther movement. It is based on forgeries like that of Lucas D. Smith, and falsifications–such as the claim that Obama’s Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya—when she actually said right on the same tape that he was born IN HAWAII, and she said in another interview that the first that her family in Kenya had heard of Obama’s birth was in a letter FROM HAWAII.

Lucas D. Smith, a convicted felon, claimed that he went to Kenya and got Obama’s birth certificate at a hospital in Mombasa. But Lucas D. Smith has constantly refused to show proof that he, Smith, had ever gone to Kenya. All that he would have to do would be to show a Kenya stamp on a page of a passport, but Lucas D. Smith has refused to do that, constantly, and he has also constantly refused to say why he will not show that proof.(Moreover, his “birth certificate” uses US date formats [month/day/year] and not the day/month/year format used in Kenya.)

Laying aside for a moment the overwhelming proof that Obama was born in Hawaii, the evidence that Obama was NOT born in Kenya is also very strong. There were a grand total of 21 people who came to the USA from Kenya in 1961. Of these only seven were US citizens. And the birther myth has always been that Obama’s parents went there and returned by plane, but only one person came to the USA from Kenya in 1961 by plane and that person was, wait for it, NOT a US citizen. And Obama’s father did not go to Kenya in 1961 either (making it unlikely that his mother did, since travel late in pregnancy was rare, and even more rare without the husband going along). WND has proved with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961.

And the Kenyan government investigated the “born in Kenya” story, and found that it was not true.

“Jon Chessoni, a first secretary at the Kenyan Embassy in Washington, can’t understand why his office gets so many baseless questions about whether Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

“It’s madness,” said Chessoni on Monday.“His father, in 1961, would not even have been in Kenya. When this matter first came up, the Kenyan government did its research and confirmed that these are all baseless claims.””

http://washingtonindependent.com/53654/forged

Obama has a Hawaii birth certificate that says that he was born in Hawaii, in Kapiolani Hospital, and the officials of both parties in Hawaii have confirmed that fact. It is also confirmed by the birth announcement in the Hawaii newspapers in 1961, which were sent to the papers only by the DOH of Hawaii.

Obama’s birth announcement appeared in a section of the newspapers called Health Bureau Statistics. As the name indicates, and as the papers and the DOH also say, ONLY the DOH of Hawaii could send birth notices to the Health Bureau Statistics section of the paper. And the DOH only sent out those notices for children that it had issued birth certificates for, and in 1961 the DOH was not allowed to register the births of children who were not born in Hawaii.

Oh, and there is this:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/04/kapiol


LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141033 Feb 6, 2013
I was looking at my neighbor's AR-15 the other day and I must say, it was impressive. He had two 30 round clips, a red dot sight, powerful light and a few other goodies. Think I may go check one out. Either that or a 10mm semi-auto handgun. I hear they're like a .357 mag on steroids! Gotta love the U.S.A.!!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141034 Feb 6, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on. Obama is a baptized Christian, as are his daughters. Obama never legally changed his name to Soetoro, so he does not have to change it back, and the "born in Kenya" story is the nuttiest in the birther mythology.
The “born in Kenya” story is the height of the loony side of the birther movement. It is based on forgeries like that of Lucas D. Smith, and falsifications–such as the claim that Obama’s Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya—when she actually said right on the same tape that he was born IN HAWAII, and she said in another interview that the first that her family in Kenya had heard of Obama’s birth was in a letter FROM HAWAII.
Lucas D. Smith, a convicted felon, claimed that he went to Kenya and got Obama’s birth certificate at a hospital in Mombasa. But Lucas D. Smith has constantly refused to show proof that he, Smith, had ever gone to Kenya. All that he would have to do would be to show a Kenya stamp on a page of a passport, but Lucas D. Smith has refused to do that, constantly, and he has also constantly refused to say why he will not show that proof.(Moreover, his “birth certificate” uses US date formats [month/day/year] and not the day/month/year format used in Kenya.)
Laying aside for a moment the overwhelming proof that Obama was born in Hawaii, the evidence that Obama was NOT born in Kenya is also very strong. There were a grand total of 21 people who came to the USA from Kenya in 1961. Of these only seven were US citizens. And the birther myth has always been that Obama’s parents went there and returned by plane, but only one person came to the USA from Kenya in 1961 by plane and that person was, wait for it, NOT a US citizen. And Obama’s father did not go to Kenya in 1961 either (making it unlikely that his mother did, since travel late in pregnancy was rare, and even more rare without the husband going along). WND has proved with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961.
And the Kenyan government investigated the “born in Kenya” story, and found that it was not true.
“Jon Chessoni, a first secretary at the Kenyan Embassy in Washington, can’t understand why his office gets so many baseless questions about whether Barack Obama was born in Kenya.
“It’s madness,” said Chessoni on Monday.“His father, in 1961, would not even have been in Kenya. When this matter first came up, the Kenyan government did its research and confirmed that these are all baseless claims.””
http://washingtonindependent.com/53654/forged
Obama has a Hawaii birth certificate that says that he was born in Hawaii, in Kapiolani Hospital, and the officials of both parties in Hawaii have confirmed that fact. It is also confirmed by the birth announcement in the Hawaii newspapers in 1961, which were sent to the papers only by the DOH of Hawaii.
Obama’s birth announcement appeared in a section of the newspapers called Health Bureau Statistics. As the name indicates, and as the papers and the DOH also say, ONLY the DOH of Hawaii could send birth notices to the Health Bureau Statistics section of the paper. And the DOH only sent out those notices for children that it had issued birth certificates for, and in 1961 the DOH was not allowed to register the births of children who were not born in Hawaii.
Oh, and there is this:
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/04/kapiol
ROTFLMSAO!!!!!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141035 Feb 6, 2013

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#141036 Feb 6, 2013
The tide is turning: Judges are starting to rise against ObamaNazi Judges, who harass and intimidate with bogus sanctions attorneys who provide the courts with evidence of forgery in fraud in Obama’s IDs. Please, see below information on sancions brought against patriots by judges in Nazi Germany, you will see the pattern
http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birthplace-con...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141037 Feb 6, 2013
Will the scouts remain as BSA or will they become the DSA?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/06/boy-scou...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141038 Feb 6, 2013
Bush was made out to be a war criminal because of waterboarding but what the "Zero" is doing is illegal. Drone strikes have increased over 400% under Obama. Not only that, but he has now invented a law that allows him to kill American citizens without due process. That's as unconstitutional as it gets. Where's the outrage from the lefties on this? Hmmm...

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#141039 Feb 6, 2013
Qix wrote:
Not worth investigating.
PERHAPS Ellen1 can try to explain away Obama's own mini-bio in the 1991 Harvard Law Review Digest Yearbook directory where he proudly proclaimed he was "born in Kenya"?(Nearly half-black, bisexual, Moslem, illegal-alien Obama was president of that organization at the time)
2-How about Grandma Sarah Obama proudly proclaiming she was present at the little turd's birth in Kenya?
3-Obama saying "it's good to be back home in Kenya."?
4-Michelle stating "we visited my husband's home country of Kenya"?
The mere fact Obama's legal father was not an American precludes this fraud from being a "natural-born" citizen as required to even run for prez.
5-The British Nationality Act of 1948 makes ANY baby born to ANY Brit anywhere in the world a 100% Brit.
6-Under the 1952 United States Code Stannie Obama was too young to confer NBC status by over a month.
7-The stolen Social Security numbers?
8-Use of various fake names?
9-Falsified Selective Service registration?
10-Registration at "Man's Country" gay bath house in Chicago?
11-Obama's gaylovers sucha as Larry sinclair and the Pakistani roommate?
12-The Foreign passport used to travel to Pakistan with that gaylover?
13-The Fulbright scholarship exclusively for foreign students?
14-The convenient death of reporter Andrew Brietbart on the eve of his revealing video of BHO at a Commie meeting, etc.
15-The all too convenient OD on morphine of Granny Dunham on the eve of BHO's nomination?
16-OBL's supposed death on the eve of Keyes v. Obama citizenship
in California Appellate Court?
17-The Indonesian adoption?
18-Why can't any original obituaries be located for Grandpa Dunham, Stanley Anne Dunham-Obama-Soetoro, or B.H.Obama Sr?
AND much, much more...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141040 Feb 6, 2013
Major national security leaks "could" be impeachable. The news said these were very high ranking officials within the Obama Administration. The creators of the virus that struck Iran were named. Would someone with a single grain of sense throw these jackazzes out? Or should I say, IN jail! The man is flat out dangerous.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#141041 Feb 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only children who go hungry in the United States, go hungry because there parent(s) are using their money to buy tobacco, alcohol or drugs!
Oh, most children that are killed or injured in car crashes,,,, are killed and injured by their own parent(s).
Yeah, right, there are no working poor in the US, and the majority of accidents in which children are killed are those in which the parent was driving and at fault. Sure, the parent should have known the drunk would run a red light!

UR an idiot.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#141042 Feb 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And what would you call Abraham marrying his sister?
How would you describe Adam and Eve's populating the earth?
And so Lot got drunk by his daughters so it was not his fault he had sex with them. Just like a drunk driver is not at fault, as he was drunk, for killing other drivers or pedestrians. Good logic. Answer that in your own words if you can, not eternal cut-and-paste.
Well, according to Rogue, it's not the drunk's fault, if children were killed in the other car.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#141043 Feb 6, 2013
Here we go again, another shooting in Rep. Corrine Brown's congressional district. So far all murders so far this year in Jacksonville are in her district. I wonder if all other black majority congressional districts also have such high violent crime rates?

Woman arrested after boyfriend shot twice in Jacksonville apartment
Posted: February 6, 2013

Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-02-06...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Portlandia 1,153,017
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 48 min Sublime1 19
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr D_e_ath__to__tyrants 70,986
Deat Abby 12-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 3 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 4 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:49 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 3:49PM
Chicago Bears bench Jay Cutler for Jimmy Clausen
Yahoo! Sports 3:51 PM
Luck trying to work out issues before playoffs
Bleacher Report 3:54 PM
Report: Bears to Start QB Clausen over Cutler vs. Lions
ESPN 4:25 PM
Source: Bears To Start Clausen Over Cutler
Bleacher Report 4:47 PM
Alshon Jeffery and Matt Forte's Updated Fantasy Value After Jay Cutler Benching