BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
124,221 - 124,240 of 176,655 Comments Last updated 37 min ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Ghost Reagan wrote:
I see my resurrection exposing the truth about Hannity's imaginary Reagan has caused Rogue Squalor to go into a right-wing frenzy.
He is now flooding the board with post after post after post in a feeble attempt to burry the truth.
He's gone so far to the extreme right, in his rage, he just called American Lady a Libtard with an ugly face.
You've completely lost it now. Have you no shame? What brought you to this lowly state?
You're such a nothing, bladderboi. Does anyone in your life give you the time of day? HaHaHa hell no!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't God's word wonderful!
Ten for God
Zero for the critics
http://www.saveyourheritage.com/defending_god...
I suppose it would be if you ever heard or read it.

“IT IS A CONTRADICTION IN TERMS AND IDEAS, TO CALL ANYTHING A REVELATION THAT COMES TO US AT SECOND-HAND, EITHER VERBALLY OR IN WRITING. Revelation is necessarily limited to the first communication -- after this it is only an account of something which that person says was a revelation made to him; and though he may find himself obliged to believe it, it cannot be incumbent on me to believe it in the same manner; FOR IT WAS NOT A REVELATION MADE TO ME, AND I HAVE ONLY HIS WORD FOR IT THAT IT WAS MADE TO HIM”
Thomas Paine
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie. Never answered it, not to mention so many others. Try repeating your answer. Can't? I understand.
Do you really think that I mind being called an azz by a loser likle you? It's a compliment as "azz" is way above your station. "Can you hear us (Romney and company perhaps? Ha ha) coming? You lost. Miserably. You were born a loser, will always be a loser. So it has been said, so it has been done.
jakeleg, names bother the crap out of you. Fact. Sorry freakboi, your question was answered just like I've been saying. Now, see how utterly stupid you are? You run off at the mouth without knowing what the truth is. That makes you a fool. Airboat ride, Captain? LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, God hated Esau. Wow. I thought hate was unchristian, unGodly. Is God above his own teachings? Is he?
He is also a jealous God. Not made up. As jealousy (envy) is one of the 7 deadly sins, what are we to make of God flaunting his own rules? Again, is he above his own dictums?
You're quite the complete loser, jakeleg. Hated by most, despised by all! HaHaHa Are you going to be a dropout all your worthless life? LMAO!

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were a litigious jerk I would file suit. I almost got injured laughing. That was the funniest comment I've seen today.
Touché.
And Mr. Liars still doesn't get it.
Hee hee hee -- ouch!
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, that's a sharp reply! Pfft!!! Really slaveboi, can you do no better? LMAO!
As evidenced by his stupid reply. He felt the pain, but now wants me to twist the knife.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Trump is a pathetic excuse of a Human Being just which he would shut up
So does Barbara Walters and everyone else save the ignorant birfoon.

Barbara Walters tells Donald Trump to stop embarrassing himself

“Donald, you and I have known each other for many years. And you know I am your friend and I think you are a brilliant businessman, and you are great on television, and you have a fascinating personality,” Babs said, looking hard into the camera.

“Donald, you’re making a fool of yourself,” she continued.“You are not hurting Obama — you’re hurting Donald, and that hurts me, because you’re a decent man. Stop it. Get off it, Donald.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/tv-column...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
“IT IS A CONTRADICTION IN TERMS AND IDEAS, TO CALL ANYTHING A REVELATION THAT COMES TO US AT SECOND-HAND, EITHER VERBALLY OR IN WRITING. Revelation is necessarily limited to the first communication -- after this it is only an account of something which that person says was a revelation made to him; and though he may find himself obliged to believe it, it cannot be incumbent on me to believe it in the same manner; FOR IT WAS NOT A REVELATION MADE TO ME, AND I HAVE ONLY HIS WORD FOR IT THAT IT WAS MADE TO HIM”
Thomas Paine
No original thoughts, huh? Figures.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, stealing people's stuff is a crime. And you justify Democrats stealing people's stuff by inferring is is less than a crime and should the people involved should not be punished!
Again, 6,700 Occutards have been arrested! For what? Walking down a sidewalk with their hands in the pockets?
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You repeat : "Again, 6,700 Occutards have been arrested! For what? Walking down a sidewalk with their hands in the pockets? "
Explain what the above has to do with dem political fraud. Thank you.
Also explain how defacing signs (which I presume is done by both Repubs and Dems, but hey I only assume, SOMEbody is doing it) constitues electoral fraud which, in essence, is stealing or misappropriating money.
It has to do with political CRIMES which include voter fraud, voting fraud, vandalism and theft of political signs, sabotage of vehicles used for the transportation of voters, etc.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
As evidenced by his stupid reply. He felt the pain, but now wants me to twist the knife.
slaveboi, if you think you can twist it, then give it a shot. Just be prepared to lose that hand. Old, fat and stupid is no way to go through life, oh sorry, you already did! slaveboi, did you ever come clean with Clownifornia and the taxes you rightfully owe them? HaHaHaHa! You are part of the problem. Outstanding! Pffft!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
“Donald, you and I have known each other for many years. And you know I am your friend and I think you are a brilliant businessman, and you are great on television, and you have a fascinating personality,” Babs said, looking hard into the camera.
“Donald, you’re making a fool of yourself,” she continued.“You are not hurting Obama — you’re hurting Donald, and that hurts me, because you’re a decent man. Stop it. Get off it, Donald.”
Who cares what Barbara Waa Waa says? She's a washed up has been. Grreat source, NOT! I'm sure Trump was really upset by her words. HaHaHa! Bottom line is the "Zero" wouldn't cowboy up. Shoot, with 5M the great "Zero" could probably create at least half a job! What a failure!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a nothing, bladderboi. Does anyone in your life give you the time of day? HaHaHa hell no!
He buried you and your ilk. He cited at at least 20 documented and well-known Reagan irregularities. Yet you don't eve try to refute one single one. Instead, you reply with ... nothing. Guess who is really nothing?
youtube

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

2015 "SIGN" ----- ID's WW3 & Final 7 Years

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all "I" did not say 95%. Next, I did say ABOUT 90% were caused by known criminals and crazy people. No, I do not have stats on that.
Next, I challenged you to find one for one examples of political corruption by REPUBLICANS and you said you would not. WHY? Is it because for every five or so examples I found that involved Democrats, I could only find about one involving Republicans. You may recall "I" showed one in Amarillo (?), TX where a black man had his Obama political sign stolen but some white rednecks!!!
And, IMHO, the only difference between a redneck and a ghetto person was where they live! I have no need for a racist no matter what color your skin is.
But Obama will protect the New Black Panthers which makes him a RACIST!!!
What about President Nixon?
He is considered one of the dirtest presidents in american history

http://crimemagazine.com/node/100

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/liz-smith/consp...

http://us.macmillan.com/nixonsdarkestsecrets/...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thomas Paine
Well reported. I had a revelation last night. From the god of Mormons, via Romney who instantly called me an abomination and reasserted his belief that birthers and tea partyers were the scum of the earth. And the biggest abominations of all. Oh, and stupid too. He also revealed that the FoxNews.com sacking of Palin was funny as it took the geniuses at Fox forever to realize that there was nothing to her, only proof of McCain's horrible judgement, relying solely on a beautiful cluelesss woman to help vault him into the presidency. It didn't work. Whew!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, God hated Esau. Wow. I thought hate was unchristian, unGodly. Is God above his own teachings? Is he?
He is also a jealous God. Not made up. As jealousy (envy) is one of the 7 deadly sins, what are we to make of God flaunting his own rules? Again, is he above his own dictums?
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're quite the complete loser, jakeleg. Hated by most, despised by all! HaHaHa Are you going to be a dropout all your worthless life? LMAO!
Child. So childish. No answer. Oh well, carry on, Birther loser. "Can you hear me and Romney coming?" Ha ha.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, run. dodge and jump through yo azz to avoid the subject.
Barbara Walters to Trump:'Donald, you're making a fool of yourself ... Stop
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

jakeleg, why does your imaginary wife go to Qatar? LOL

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/02/06/new-y...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Donald to Barbara Walters :"You're fired"
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No original thoughts, huh? Figures.
Why can't you answer something, anything, once in your life? Have YOU no original answers to original thoughts? Are you so deprived of knowledge that all you can reply is insignificant name-calling?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, stealing people's stuff is a crime. And you justify Democrats stealing people's stuff by inferring is is less than a crime and should the people involved should not be punished!
Again, 6,700 Occutards have been arrested! For what? Walking down a sidewalk with their hands in the pockets?
<quoted text>
It has to do with political CRIMES which include voter fraud, voting fraud, vandalism and theft of political signs, sabotage of vehicles used for the transportation of voters, etc.
You lost this one, again. Quit it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Realtime 1,095,087
Ron Paul: Mission Creep in Iraq...and Missouri! 12 min Ron Paul Institute 1
Internment Camps: U. S. Government Field Manual 26 min Gary North Videos 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 40 min Nono 3,894
Animal Rescue Group: Man Charged with Arizona M... (Oct '12) 42 min Shanaynay 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 43 min Mister Tonka 97,731
Video Ferguson Lynch Mob 45 min Video Fox burns S... 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search