BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,212)

Showing posts 124,221 - 124,240 of167,581
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

rider wrote:
Meet the biggest losers! http://www.meetthenra.org/ So long NRA! Al-Quadi and NRA on the run, LMFAO!
No need to rush little one. The NRA will be here for a long, long time.
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Working Can Wait - Porky's Bear Facts - Lazy ★&❤%$ @!?!. http://www.youtube.com/watch...
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
FBI: Right-wing terror is real .
When Homeland Security director Janet Napolitano released a report in April 2009 identifying right-wing extremists as a threat to the country, conservatives howled. The general sentiment was expressed by Michelle Malkin, who declared the report a “piece of crap … propaganda … an Obama hit job.” Jonah Goldberg complained that the DHS report failed to stick “to the practice of describing these groups with more specificity and without the catchall, ideologically loaded descriptors.” Well, now that we have learned the murderer of six people at a Wisconsin Sikh temple was a well-known white supremacist, conservatives might want to consider reexamining their claims that terrorists don’t exist on the right side of the political spectrum.

Conservatives might be shocked that someone else besides a Muslim can commit an act of terrorism, but white supremacists and neo-Nazis have been recognized as genuine threats for years. FBI documents declassified in July reveal that the bureau has been worried about right-wing extremists for a long time — so many years, in fact, that many seem to have forgotten that white supremacists, who pioneered homegrown terrorism with the Ku Klux Klan, have not gone away.

http://www.salon.com/2012/08/07/fbi_right_win...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Oh Lord! The Obama sheet shooting photoshoppers are on a role.
http://wonkette.com/499632/a-childrens-treasu...
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

This photo on this website http://www.apologiesaccepted.com shows Bush's ring? Does anyone know what secret society it might be from? http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/...
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Few people understand that one of the most notorious individuals in British history may have contributed to the lineage of our current president. Aleister Crowley, a.k.a., "The Great Beast 666" -- the infamous practitioner of "sex magick" whose motto was "Do What Thou Wilt" -- came to know a great many remarkable people, including the maternal grandmother of George W. Bush. "Know," in this case, may be taken in the Biblical sense. Evidence points to the disturbing possibility that he was the true father of Barbara Bush, the former First Lady and mother to George W. Bush.

The story may seem difficult to believe at first, until one learns more about the social inter-relations that tied together these unlikely parties. Specifically, we must focus on a fascinating woman named Pauline Pierce, born Pauline Robinson -- whose third child was named Barbara.

have not yet been able to acquire independent confirmation of the Eisenhower liaison, although I personally see no reason to doubt that it existed. However, we may well have reason to believe that she began her "experimental" period before the 1940s.

A sixth-level initiate within the OTO (the Ordo Templi Orientis, the mystical society that Crowely came to head in the 1920s) first set me down this research path by revealing that Pauline Robinson had befriended an woman named Nellie O'Hara, an American adventuress who, at some point during her European travels, met the famed writer Frank Harris. Despite his advancing years, Harris still maintained a reputation for sexual excess that rivaled Crowley's. During this period (1919-1927), Nellie and Frank Harris lived as man and wife, although they could not actually wed because Harris' second wife was still alive and would not grant a divorce.
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Deathbed confessions, photos support claims that George H. Scherf(f), Jr., was the 41st U.S. president

http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.h...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

rider wrote:
Meet the biggest losers! http://www.meetthenra.org/ So long NRA! Al-Quadi and NRA on the run, LMFAO!
How can you tell an NRA gun nut from a Taliban or AlQaeda? Easy, although all three are mean and don't care about human life, the Taliban and AlQaeda are intelligent.
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

margie schoedinger http://www.google.com/search...
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Ever heard of Margie D. Schoedinger? Probably not.

I really wish I had a photo of Schoedinger, but it seems that there has been a total white out of her existence since the 2002 lawsuit against George W. Bush alleging that he (and members who claimed to be FBI agents) abducted, drugged, raped and carried out other bodily harm upon her and her husband numerous times.

The Sugar Land-based (Houston suburb) Shoedinger also said she dated Bush as a minor and alleged that she miscarried the child she carried for him during one of the incidents of abuse.

http://ecosoulintellectual.blogspot.com/2011/...
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you do? Give them your food? And then what would YOU eat?
You've heard about Aesop's Fable the Ant and the Grasshopper, have you not?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ant_and_the_...
At about age 8, I graduated from Aesop's fables to more mature literature. Then a couple years later, I put my toy guns aside and did not replace them with real killing toy guns, as you have, to stave off, ha ha, omg, let me guffaw, yes, sorry, I was saying, to stave off hungry peasants who did not have the smarts to stock up for an upcoming famine.

Are you by any chance Zimmerman-like patrolling condo grounds looking for an armed confrontation, so itching to use those guns "à la Zimmerman", even though, as per your hero, no one has asked you to patrol said grounds? Don't get too frustrated, please, to the point of hijackng a school bus. Is your family aware of your death wishes?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

rider wrote:
<quoted text>FBI: Right-wing terror is real .
When Homeland Security director Janet Napolitano released a report in April 2009 identifying right-wing extremists as a threat to the country, conservatives howled. The general sentiment was expressed by Michelle Malkin, who declared the report a “piece of crap … propaganda … an Obama hit job.” Jonah Goldberg complained that the DHS report failed to stick “to the practice of describing these groups with more specificity and without the catchall, ideologically loaded descriptors.” Well, now that we have learned the murderer of six people at a Wisconsin Sikh temple was a well-known white supremacist, conservatives might want to consider reexamining their claims that terrorists don’t exist on the right side of the political spectrum.
Conservatives might be shocked that someone else besides a Muslim can commit an act of terrorism, but white supremacists and neo-Nazis have been recognized as genuine threats for years. FBI documents declassified in July reveal that the bureau has been worried about right-wing extremists for a long time — so many years, in fact, that many seem to have forgotten that white supremacists, who pioneered homegrown terrorism with the Ku Klux Klan, have not gone away.
http://www.salon.com/2012/08/07/fbi_right_win...
Imagine that! A negative report (lmao) regarding the "right" coming from this administration!!! I can't believe it. Napolitano??? Didn't she say Mao was one of her favorite philosophers? This admin should be impeached.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
At about age 8, I graduated from Aesop's fables to more mature literature. Then a couple years later, I put my toy guns aside and did not replace them with real killing toy guns, as you have, to stave off, ha ha, omg, let me guffaw, yes, sorry, I was saying, to stave off hungry peasants who did not have the smarts to stock up for an upcoming famine.
Are you by any chance Zimmerman-like patrolling condo grounds looking for an armed confrontation, so itching to use those guns "à la Zimmerman", even though, as per your hero, no one has asked you to patrol said grounds? Don't get too frustrated, please, to the point of hijackng a school bus. Is your family aware of your death wishes?
Very, very immature. Not surprised though!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady Pravda has no problem moving the goal post for the “usurper” even though he still managed to clear the bar at 332/206. Romney of course would have kicked natural ass at 321/217
GEORGE WILL PREDICTS 321-217 ROMNEY LANDSLIDE
http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/04/george-will...
You probably do know about the bad guy/nice guy police interrogator. Well, George Will is the nice guy. He's fooled some Dems, yes, but fooled a lot more Repubs, birthers and tea partyers into thinking he is a reasonable neutral, even leaning left at times guy. Actually, he is a Trump/NRA/John Bircher adept, not fooling the smart ones. He writes very well, plays with words expertly, which together makes him even more a formidale foe. Buckley-like actually, though Buckley left no doubt where he stood and was more the intellectual type.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty mucn like the Nazi party which really never did die. We even have one here in Topix, he goes "Hail" all the time, ha ha.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine that! A negative report (lmao) regarding the "right" coming from this administration!!! I can't believe it. Napolitano??? Didn't she say Mao was one of her favorite philosophers? This admin should be impeached.
With birthers and tea partyers, nothing, absolutely nothing, is farfetched.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Very, very immature. Not surprised though!
It's immature to put one's toys away? It's immature to not arm oneself to the teeth? It's immature to NOT patrol condo grounds looking for trouble and the thrill of killing someone, at last, with one's toy killing gun? It's immature to mock fantasist Rogue's tale of famine and shooting starving Americans?

How about the maturity of your response?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It's immature to put one's toys away? It's immature to not arm oneself to the teeth? It's immature to NOT patrol condo grounds looking for trouble and the thrill of killing someone, at last, with one's toy killing gun? It's immature to mock fantasist Rogue's tale of famine and shooting starving Americans?
How about the maturity of your response?
How about you taking your phony Liberal tail back north to Canada?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 124,221 - 124,240 of167,581
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 41 min Yeah 1,034,084
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr A Bitter Pill 96,123
Cook County issues 1,000th gay marriage license 1 hr Fa-Foxy 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 42,984
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 67,193
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr lol 47,058
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 6 hr Velvet MJK 1,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE