BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
124,201 - 124,220 of 175,090 Comments Last updated 28 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right, the crazy people even booed Bush when he went to the Obama's second inauguration.
Prove it.3rd time I ask for proof this morning. You're so far batting 000, pretty much like Barry bonds steroid-free.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Never. And name me ONE instance, when asked to give a source for a statement I made, when I did not respond. ONE. Want a list of the ones YOU didn't answer? Start by telling us your source for 95% of killings by fireamrs done by criminals. You said you already gave it. Lie. Should not be too hard to give us the source once more, now should it? Give the source and proof that Dems commit more fraud than the Repubs at election time. Already given? Stealing of election signs hardly counts. And so many others...
First of all "I" did not say 95%. Next, I did say ABOUT 90% were caused by known criminals and crazy people. No, I do not have stats on that.
Next, I challenged you to find one for one examples of political corruption by REPUBLICANS and you said you would not. WHY? Is it because for every five or so examples I found that involved Democrats, I could only find about one involving Republicans. You may recall "I" showed one in Amarillo (?), TX where a black man had his Obama political sign stolen but some white rednecks!!!
And, IMHO, the only difference between a redneck and a ghetto person was where they live! I have no need for a racist no matter what color your skin is.
But Obama will protect the New Black Panthers which makes him a RACIST!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know when slavery was abolished in Saudi Arabia? 1960!!! But some say it is still practiced there.
Ever heard of the Lost Boys of the Sudan? Yep, the Muslims raided Christian villages, killed the parents and enslaved their children.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Boys_of_Sud...
Yep, and evil WHITE Christians brought these BLACK boys to America and gave them homes.
I told you earlier about actual, today, slavery still existed in the middle east. It's dirty, mean, unbearable. I've even seen it. Did I deny it? Did you know that slavery exists in Embassies all over the world, mostly Arab embassies? Yes, in Washington, Ottawa and other world capitals. What can we do about that?, cruel as it is?

But by far the best , funniest, most incredulous line is your last sentence, which I now quote but will let Poppo answer it, it is just too far out : "Yep, and evil WHITE Christians brought these BLACK boys to America and gave them homes." "And gave them homes"? OMG

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Now this is not the one I posted but it is an example. But I still stand by my OPINION that the vast majority of political crimes are committed by Liberals.
An example is that 6,700 Occupiers were arrested in 2011-2012 but only a half dozen TEA Partiers have been arrested in the past FOUR years. Rogue
Police investigate Obama supporter's missing sign, ominous message in anonymous letter
Posted: September 20, 2012
http://amarillo.com/news/local-news/2012-09-2...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
American Lady wrote:
Obama Sold Guns To The Mexican Drug Cartels And Gave Them To Al Qaeda In Syria And Libya, But He Wants Americans Disarmed?
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative ...
<quoted text>
Cutting hairs again. I would try to explain it to you but it would like have a conversation with a a Labrador retriever!
She/he wrote : "Obama Sold Guns To The Mexican Drug Cartels And Gave Them To Al Qaeda In Syria And Libya, " I'll wait for your explanation on that one. Fourth request so far today. Answered : ZERO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And Paul Pelosi is not? Starkiss uses Chinese slave labor?

Pelosi has brains. As to Starkiss, using Chinese slave labour, wrong as it is, is not being a dumb front. You mix them up again. You keep doing that. Any magistrate would judge you out of order every time you open your mouth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Now, here is another Obama sign being stolen. Now, we don't know if the person doing the stealing was a Republican supporter or a Liberal plant but I will assume it was a Republican.
Soooo Jacques, I have now shown you two thefts of Obama signs and do you want to find more a while I try and find examples of Romney signs and see who gets the most? I've asked you before and you refused!

Theft of Obama Yard Signs in Corinth Texas, High Quality Vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Now this is even better than a criminal complain because they actually made arrests so we know it was not some Romney support trying to make a false complaint.
Oh, I had in my Google search "Obama" signs, not Romney signs but it turned up anyway. Yes, I understand the tagging sustem.

4 OHIO MEN ARRESTED AFTER STOLEN ROMNEY CAMPAIGN SIGNS FOUND IN UNION-OWNED TRUCK
Nov. 3, 2012 Madeleine Morgenstern
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/11/03/4-...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
You are completely out of your mind, a blooming idiot. Once again you skewer the Bible writings and manufacture a lie. You speak as if you know what you are talking about, but continuously lie about the facts. The facts were that Sodom and Gomorrah were into homosexual behavior, to whit they wanted to have sex with the angels that were visiting with Lot and under his protection inside his house. Lot offered them his virgin daughters, but they insisted that they wanted to have sex with the newcomers.....
Does that sound like they were inhospitable? Besides not knowing what you are talking about, and a self professed atheist, stick to what you know about, which is nothing. What a retard.
A assume by facts youíre referring to the facts of the story; because surely you must know that heathen mythology is not fact.

Christian: A good-natured, simple fellow; a true lamb of the fold, who, in the innocence of his heart, persuades himself that he firmly believes unbelievable things that his priests have told him to believe, especially those he cannot even imagine. Consequently, he is convinced that three x's make fifteen, that God was made man, that he was hanged and rose to life again, that priests cannot lie, and that all who do not believe in priests will be damned without remission.
-- Voltaire

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And Paul Pelosi is not? Starkiss uses Chinese slave labor?
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Pelosi has brains. As to Starkiss, using Chinese slave labour, wrong as it is, is not being a dumb front. You mix them up again. You keep doing that. Any magistrate would judge you out of order every time you open your mouth.
"Pelosi has brains"? And that makes it okay to victimize foreign labor? And are you insinuating Donald Trump is stupid? I can assume he has more wealth than either you or I do!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all "I" did not say 95%. Next, I did say ABOUT 90% were caused by known criminals and crazy people. No, I do not have stats on that.
Next, I challenged you to find one for one examples of political corruption by REPUBLICANS and you said you would not. WHY? Is it because for every five or so examples I found that involved Democrats, I could only find about one involving Republicans. You may recall "I" showed one in Amarillo (?), TX where a black man had his Obama political sign stolen but some white rednecks!!!
And, IMHO, the only difference between a redneck and a ghetto person was where they live! I have no need for a racist no matter what color your skin is.
But Obama will protect the New Black Panthers which makes him a RACIST!!!
As to the 90% criminal stuff, why do you write it if you can't prove it? And ALL statistics show it's not so.

Rogue, why should I look for proof of Republican fraud? I never said the Republicans committed fraud. YOU said the Dems did, therefore up to you to prove it. I did say , and look it up, that the Dems and Repubs probably committed EQUAL fraud.

Sign stealing is small stuff, not election fraud. And I would imagine both sides do it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now this is not the one I posted but it is an example. But I still stand by my OPINION that the vast majority of political crimes are committed by Liberals.
An example is that 6,700 Occupiers were arrested in 2011-2012 but only a half dozen TEA Partiers have been arrested in the past FOUR years. Rogue
Police investigate Obama supporter's missing sign, ominous message in anonymous letter
Posted: September 20, 2012
http://amarillo.com/news/local-news/2012-09-2...
No, no. Everyone can see you are changing the subject. Now you're coming out with political crimes and the occupyers. Would you mind apprising the audience what political crimes by the occupyers has to do with political fraud committed by the Dems? How warped is that? Prove it some other way or just say that the electoral fraud you mentioned and fomented by Dems is a pipe dream, simply made up? So much simpler than denying forever and ever.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right, the crazy people even booed Bush when he went to the Obama's second inauguration.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.3rd time I ask for proof this morning. You're so far batting 000, pretty much like Barry bonds steroid-free.
Proof with a minor correction. It was Obama's FIRST inauguration.
Nostalgia: Bush gets booed at the 1/20/09 inauguration
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10179361...
But when I did post this last time I did mention that Rachel Maddow and Keith Olbermann of MSNBC objected to the jeering and booing!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now, here is another Obama sign being stolen. Now, we don't know if the person doing the stealing was a Republican supporter or a Liberal plant but I will assume it was a Republican.
Soooo Jacques, I have now shown you two thefts of Obama signs and do you want to find more a while I try and find examples of Romney signs and see who gets the most? I've asked you before and you refused!
Theft of Obama Yard Signs in Corinth Texas, High Quality Vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American election. Population , 310 million,give or take. 2 election signs stolen. Fraud. Wow. What if 2000 signs were stolen or defaced? That constitutes election fraud?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As to the 90% criminal stuff, why do you write it if you can't prove it? And ALL statistics show it's not so.
Rogue, why should I look for proof of Republican fraud? I never said the Republicans committed fraud. YOU said the Dems did, therefore up to you to prove it. I did say , and look it up, that the Dems and Repubs probably committed EQUAL fraud.
Sign stealing is small stuff, not election fraud. And I would imagine both sides do it.
Ah, stealing people's stuff is a crime. And you justify Democrats stealing people's stuff by inferring is is less than a crime and should the people involved should not be punished!
Again, 6,700 Occutards have been arrested! For what? Walking down a sidewalk with their hands in the pockets?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Typical Libtard Logic. They should not enforce crimes committed by Liberals but it is okay to slash the tires, deface people's property,etc. so long as it is done to ..... evil Republicans!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, stealing people's stuff is a crime. And you justify Democrats stealing people's stuff by inferring is is less than a crime and should the people involved should not be punished!
Again, 6,700 Occutards have been arrested! For what? Walking down a sidewalk with their hands in the pockets?
You repeat : "Again, 6,700 Occutards have been arrested! For what? Walking down a sidewalk with their hands in the pockets? "

Explain what the above has to do with dem political fraud. Thank you.

Also explain how defacing signs (which I presume is done by both Repubs and Dems, but hey I only assume, SOMEbody is doing it) constitues electoral fraud which, in essence, is stealing or misappropriating money.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the jig up for the usurper?
http://networkedblogs.com/HZ3Vk
Iím always happy when youíre happy GB because I know itís a sign your army has fired another scud missile.

Sooner or later even the birfoon will come to realize that he will never catch his tail or his shadow; however the birfoon will certainly keep us in tears watching him try.

You funny man GB!

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you want to dismiss the fraud comitted by the usurper.
Can anyone explain why we are still discussing something that has supposedly already been proven as a fact? Oh, that's right, IT HAS NOT, That explains it.
Name the conspiracy theory GB and youíll find someone somewhere still discussing it. Obviously thatís the nature of a conspiracy theory.

See Elvis, John F. Kennedy, and Bigfoot to name a few.

You funny man GB!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were a litigious jerk I would file suit. I almost got injured laughing. That was the funniest comment I've seen today.
Touchť.
And Mr. Liars still doesn't get it.
Hee hee hee -- ouch!
Somehow it doesn't surprise me you found humor in an off the wall comment that pertains to nothing. Right up your alley, Mopuke. At least I wouldn't show up with a football bat, like you! LMAO! squid

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Patrick 1,083,424
'African' stowaway's body found on US military ... 7 min Ban the 2nd Amendment 2
Christianity 9 min Ban the 2nd Amendment 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min SpaceBlues 45,881
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min truth 48,992
Amy 7-30 40 min Toj 18
Abby 7-30 51 min Kuuipo 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Stina2 97,575
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000