BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140941 Feb 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You're F~I~R~E~D~...!!!
A "successful" TV show ...!!!
Do "you" have one ...??? ;0)
Gives many, many people "jobs" ...
EVEN the 0 "can't" DO that!!!
;0)
His jobs czar SENDS them ALL overseas ...
Er,that was Romney and, before him, thanks to tax breaks, GWB
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140942 Feb 6, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what you are babbing about. Read this
Abraham Lincoln's religious beliefs are a matter of debate. Lincoln grew up in a highly religious family, but never joined any church. As a young man he was a skeptic. He frequently referenced God and quoted the Bible; he attended Protestant church services with his wife and children, and after the deaths of two children became more intensely concerned with God's plan for mankind. He was private about his beliefs and respected the beliefs of others. Lincoln never made a clear profession of standard Christian beliefs; he did believe in an all-powerful God that shaped events and, by 1865, was expressing those beliefs in major speeches
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln_...
read the rest and see for your self
I'll grant you this much : non-religious or non-adherent to any faith. And a great great skeptic. But it is still firmly my opinion that no church ever fought for the abolition of slavery. Or women's rights.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#140943 Feb 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Obama Sold Guns To The Mexican Drug Cartels And Gave Them To Al Qaeda In Syria And Libya, But He Wants Americans Disarmed?
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you cut and pasted. Please explain, in your own un-grammatical way, never mind the spelling, American er hmm Pravda aka Sloopy, aka patriot warrior Lady, how Obama could have sold guns to the Mexican cartel and at the same time give them to Al Qaeda In Syria And Libya? Waiting.
Cutting hairs again. I would try to explain it to you but it would like have a conversation with a a Labrador retriever!

Location hidden

#140944 Feb 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Trump is probably a front for money-laundering mafiosi and multinationals. No tycoon could be that dumbé
And Paul Pelosi is not? Starkiss uses Chinese slave labor?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140945 Feb 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Christian churches and Jewish temples are there in Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia? ZERO!!! In fact the Iranians imprison and kill people for just having prayer groups in their houses.
You can't have a Bible either nor any sign of a cross. When our military ambulances are in that part of the world, they have to remove the Red Crosses.
A few years back a family friend sent their soldier son in Iraq a creche and it arrived about Thanksgiving time. They had a house boy who was a Christian as when he saw it his eyes bugged out as he had never seen one before. He had heard of them but never seen one.
Well, her son was on the advanced team to return home just before Christmas so he gave his creche to the house boy. He had to hide it and smuggle it home and he had to make sure that the only people who knew about it was his immediate family.
Oh nebka, The Muslims kill Christians, Jews ,,,,,, and other Muslims who are not of the sect. But they will kill Atheists first as they they are seen as Godless.
And you do know there are no gays in Islam, don't you? Because, if they think you are gay, you get dropped down a well. And all's well that ends well. Oh in Mali you can be sent to prison just for looking gay.
You wrote : "Oh in Mali you can be sent to prison just for looking gay" How do you know this? Please quote your sources. Ever been there and seen for yourself? Sources or personal expeirence will be fine.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140946 Feb 6, 2013
P§ Oh,for your info,Mali is fighting Al Qaeda and the Taliban extremists.

Location hidden

#140947 Feb 6, 2013
Several corrections. First it is "Starkist" and next it was not Guam but American Samoa. And they do have other foreign nationals besides Chinese but they are paid less the U.S. minimum wage even tough American Samoa is an American territory and all other businesses must comply with U.S. minimum wage laws. Rogue

MONDAY, JANUARY 15, 2007

Hey Starkist, tell 'em Nancy sends ya
Following on from The politics of textiles and tuna, is this:

Dems say wage bill soon will include U.S. territories; By The Associated Press

Fending off charges of favoritism, House Democrats said a minimum-wage bill passed last week will be changed to cover all U.S. territories — including American Samoa — before it reaches President Bush's desk.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said she has instructed the House Education and Labor Committee to help change the bill. Her statement Friday followed accusations from Republicans a day earlier that American Samoa, which is not now covered by the $5.15-an-hour federal minimum wage, was not included in the law raising the federal pay floor to $7.25 an hour because StarKist has a large cannery in the island chain. StarKist is owned by Del Monte Foods, which has its headquarters in San Francisco, Pelosi's district.
http://guambatstew.blogspot.com/2007/01/hey-s...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140948 Feb 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
As if you have never said that before yourself!
No. Never. And name me ONE instance, when asked to give a source for a statement I made, when I did not respond. ONE. Want a list of the ones YOU didn't answer? Start by telling us your source for 95% of killings by fireamrs done by criminals. You said you already gave it. Lie. Should not be too hard to give us the source once more, now should it? Give the source and proof that Dems commit more fraud than the Repubs at election time. Already given? Stealing of election signs hardly counts. And so many others...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140949 Feb 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"2008-08"? All Obama is doing is criminalizing politics. You can say what ever you want, so long as Obama agrees with you.
You would jump on a typo. 2007-2008. Anyhow, even 2008 -2008 is good, as Obama was not president. Guess who was?

"As long as Obama agrees with me?" Agrees with me? Obama agrees with ME? Wow.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140950 Feb 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a human flaw. You do realize that man is inherently flawed, don't you?
<quoted text>
As if you are flawless?
Did I say, intimate, hint, that I am?

Location hidden

#140951 Feb 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
P§ Oh,for your info,Mali is fighting Al Qaeda and the Taliban extremists.
Yes, I am aware of that. But the fact is the Northern Providences are Muslim majority areas, and just like Pakistan, they can not control the whole country.
It is sort of like keeping guns out of Chicago!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140952 Feb 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Obama Sold Guns To The Mexican Drug Cartels And Gave Them To Al Qaeda In Syria And Libya, But He Wants Americans Disarmed?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see some Libtard gave you an ugly face. I guess that is what he looks like when he hears the truth!
Your bosom buddy American er hmm Pravda aka Sloopy, aka patriot warrior can't write too well. Would you mind explaining on her behalf how Obama was able to give guns to the Mexican drug cartel and to AlQaeda in Syria and Libya at the same time.

Hmm, a cute scenario for apostles Rogue and American er hmm Pravda Lady :

Obama : "Ok, guys from the cartel. Here are your guns so you can more easily kill U.S. border agents";

Cartel : Oh, Thank you senor Obama, we will make good use of these, count on us.

Obama (a month later): "Er, Jesus, or is it Ramon, can I have my guns back?I need to give them to AlQaeda in Libya and Syria"

Jesus or Ramon : "But of course Meester President. Always a pleasure dealing with you. Can we have the guns back when AlQaeda is finished with them? Viva Mexico"
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140953 Feb 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Food for those who can not feed themselves, is good charity.
Giving food for those who will not do for themselves, is not.
The only children who go hungry in the United States, go hungry because there parent(s) are using their money to buy tobacco, alcohol or drugs!
Oh, most children that are killed or injured in car crashes,,,, are killed and injured by their own parent(s).
so,let me get thisstr4aight. Child is starving. Upon investigation, it is learned that his parents are using food stamp money to buy booze, cigarettes and drugs. Solution : Easy. Cut off all food aid, starve the parents AND the children. Serves ' right, the little snot-nozed buggers.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140954 Feb 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right, the crazy people even booed Bush when he went to the Obama's second inauguration.
Prove it.3rd time I ask for proof this morning. You're so far batting 000, pretty much like Barry bonds steroid-free.

Location hidden

#140955 Feb 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Never. And name me ONE instance, when asked to give a source for a statement I made, when I did not respond. ONE. Want a list of the ones YOU didn't answer? Start by telling us your source for 95% of killings by fireamrs done by criminals. You said you already gave it. Lie. Should not be too hard to give us the source once more, now should it? Give the source and proof that Dems commit more fraud than the Repubs at election time. Already given? Stealing of election signs hardly counts. And so many others...
First of all "I" did not say 95%. Next, I did say ABOUT 90% were caused by known criminals and crazy people. No, I do not have stats on that.
Next, I challenged you to find one for one examples of political corruption by REPUBLICANS and you said you would not. WHY? Is it because for every five or so examples I found that involved Democrats, I could only find about one involving Republicans. You may recall "I" showed one in Amarillo (?), TX where a black man had his Obama political sign stolen but some white rednecks!!!
And, IMHO, the only difference between a redneck and a ghetto person was where they live! I have no need for a racist no matter what color your skin is.
But Obama will protect the New Black Panthers which makes him a RACIST!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140956 Feb 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know when slavery was abolished in Saudi Arabia? 1960!!! But some say it is still practiced there.
Ever heard of the Lost Boys of the Sudan? Yep, the Muslims raided Christian villages, killed the parents and enslaved their children.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Boys_of_Sud...
Yep, and evil WHITE Christians brought these BLACK boys to America and gave them homes.
I told you earlier about actual, today, slavery still existed in the middle east. It's dirty, mean, unbearable. I've even seen it. Did I deny it? Did you know that slavery exists in Embassies all over the world, mostly Arab embassies? Yes, in Washington, Ottawa and other world capitals. What can we do about that?, cruel as it is?

But by far the best , funniest, most incredulous line is your last sentence, which I now quote but will let Poppo answer it, it is just too far out : "Yep, and evil WHITE Christians brought these BLACK boys to America and gave them homes." "And gave them homes"? OMG

Location hidden

#140957 Feb 6, 2013
Now this is not the one I posted but it is an example. But I still stand by my OPINION that the vast majority of political crimes are committed by Liberals.
An example is that 6,700 Occupiers were arrested in 2011-2012 but only a half dozen TEA Partiers have been arrested in the past FOUR years. Rogue
Police investigate Obama supporter's missing sign, ominous message in anonymous letter
Posted: September 20, 2012
http://amarillo.com/news/local-news/2012-09-2...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140958 Feb 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Cutting hairs again. I would try to explain it to you but it would like have a conversation with a a Labrador retriever!
She/he wrote : "Obama Sold Guns To The Mexican Drug Cartels And Gave Them To Al Qaeda In Syria And Libya, " I'll wait for your explanation on that one. Fourth request so far today. Answered : ZERO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140959 Feb 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And Paul Pelosi is not? Starkiss uses Chinese slave labor?

Pelosi has brains. As to Starkiss, using Chinese slave labour, wrong as it is, is not being a dumb front. You mix them up again. You keep doing that. Any magistrate would judge you out of order every time you open your mouth.

Location hidden

#140960 Feb 6, 2013
Now, here is another Obama sign being stolen. Now, we don't know if the person doing the stealing was a Republican supporter or a Liberal plant but I will assume it was a Republican.
Soooo Jacques, I have now shown you two thefts of Obama signs and do you want to find more a while I try and find examples of Romney signs and see who gets the most? I've asked you before and you refused!

Theft of Obama Yard Signs in Corinth Texas, High Quality Vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Realtime 1,153,383
Abby 12-18 44 min RACE 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 68,879
Why do some cover for obumbler? 1 hr HolderjakdMyCock 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr auntiesemite 70,992
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,833
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 2 hr Culture Auditor 1
Deat Abby 12-16 3 hr Mister Tonka 70
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:26 pm PST

NFL12:26PM
Trestman on Cutler benching: I think we need a spark
Yahoo! Sports12:48 PM
Jay Cutler wants to stay in Chicago, but will the Bears keep him?
NBC Sports 1:35 PM
Jimmy Clausen: 'Gained knowledge' since last start in 2010
NBC Sports 1:50 PM
Marc Trestman: 'I think we need a lift at quarterback'
ESPN 2:17 PM
Cutler: 'Crossed my mind' Bears tenure over