BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
124,181 - 124,200 of 174,860 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Ghost Reagan wrote:
I see my resurrection exposing the truth about Hannity's imaginary Reagan has caused Rogue Squalor to go into a right-wing frenzy.
He is now flooding the board with post after post after post in a feeble attempt to burry the truth.
He's gone so far to the extreme right, in his rage, he just called American Lady a Libtard with an ugly face.
You've completely lost it now. Have you no shame? What brought you to this lowly state?
If you had read, and comprehended what I read, it was actually a comment. You see, I see peanuts, ugly faces, etc. as being good .... because I know we pissed off some Libtard. That is why I NEVER give a negative judgement.
You see, just your commenting about me tells me, I have jerked your chain!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Ron Reagan was married ..... to a woman? Is his wife really a he?
Ghost Reagan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but all my republican friends here in Hell keep calling him a gay libatard. I just go with it so they don't kick me out of the cool gang.
Though things can get awkard sometimes with my good buddy Saddam after the way my V.P.'s failure of a son, and Rummy screwed him over. Saddam is always asking me "What the hell happened, Gipper?" and telling me "I thought you and our good buddy Rummy had a deal."
Boy was my face red when the Husseinster showed up down here and told me what happened.
I thought YOU did not believe in Hell?
Hey, did you hear Hillary had a heart attack?
Bill made a pass at her last night!
I guess Bill had his beer goggles on and Hill came home unexpectedly.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
No!
God says never, ever, can these people be a part of Israel
These people were the result of incest. Defective from the start. The daughters of Lot got their father drunk and had sex with him. These people are the result.(Genesis 19:30-37). So even if the argument can be made that racially these were "kin" to Israel, genetically, they were twisted. God always has a reason for His commands. We should never second guess the ways of God.
And the religious leaders of today want to say that God doesn't know what He's talking about.
Shame on them
Incest
Here's where it gets interesting. Let's see what God has to say about this subject
None of you shall approach any one near of kin to him to uncover nakedness. I am the Lord. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father, which is the nakedness of your mother; she is your mother, you shall not uncover her nakedness. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father's wife; it is your father's nakedness."
Holy cow! The Bible just gave us the explanation of what happened to Noah.
The Bible will interpret itself, if given a chance
Canaan was the result of incest. That's why the Children of Israel were never to intermarry or mix with them. Just like the Moabites and Ammonites, they were a cursed race from the start due to incest.
The Israelites were told to destroy all the Canaanites before occupying the Promised Land. But they didn't. Joshua 16:10 tells us that the Ephraimites didn't drive out the Canaanites and they dwelt in the midst of them, "but have become slaves to do forced labor." Joshua 17:13 says that the tribe of Manasseh did the same thing, kept the Canaanites in their midst, "but when the people of Israel grew strong, they put the Canaanites to forced labor, and did not utterly drive them out."
Just like God had said, through Noah, centuries before. Canaan became the slave of Shem.
Isn't God's word wonderful!
Ten for God
Zero for the critics
http://www.saveyourheritage.com/defending_god...
And what would you call Abraham marrying his sister?

How would you describe Adam and Eve's populating the earth?

And so Lot got drunk by his daughters so it was not his fault he had sex with them. Just like a drunk driver is not at fault, as he was drunk, for killing other drivers or pedestrians. Good logic. Answer that in your own words if you can, not eternal cut-and-paste.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether you choose to believe it or not, I answered your question directly in a post. You had asked why I quit posting, "can't you hear me running". I know your memory is shot, so I thought I'd remind you what we were talking about. Now, you two dipsticks never answer any questions. It kind of follows what I was trying to explain to you long ago; act like an azz, get treated like an azz. It's a very elementary principle. Oh, sorry, forgot about your dropout status! LMAO!!!
Lie. Never answered it, not to mention so many others. Try repeating your answer. Can't? I understand.

Do you really think that I mind being called an azz by a loser likle you? It's a compliment as "azz" is way above your station. "Can you hear us (Romney and company perhaps? Ha ha) coming? You lost. Miserably. You were born a loser, will always be a loser. So it has been said, so it has been done.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Obama Sold Guns To The Mexican Drug Cartels And Gave Them To Al Qaeda In Syria And Libya, But He Wants Americans Disarmed?
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative...
Again, you cut and pasted. Please explain, in your own un-grammatical way, never mind the spelling, American er hmm Pravda aka Sloopy, aka patriot warrior Lady, how Obama could have sold guns to the Mexican cartel and at the same time give them to Al Qaeda In Syria And Libya? Waiting.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
"Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated,"
(Romans 9:13).
God's own words show that He is obviously partial
But we have a feeling that this won't be enough for most people.
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's own people, that you may declare the wonderful deeds of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light, Once you were no people but now you are God's people; once you had not received mercy but now you have received mercy.
1 Peter 2:9, 10
So, God hated Esau. Wow. I thought hate was unchristian, unGodly. Is God above his own teachings? Is he?

He is also a jealous God. Not made up. As jealousy (envy) is one of the 7 deadly sins, what are we to make of God flaunting his own rules? Again, is he above his own dictums?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Trump is a pathetic excuse of a Human Being just which he would shut up
Trump is probably a front for money-laundering mafiosi and multinationals. No tycoon could be that dumbé
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You're F~I~R~E~D~...!!!
A "successful" TV show ...!!!
Do "you" have one ...??? ;0)
Gives many, many people "jobs" ...
EVEN the 0 "can't" DO that!!!
;0)
His jobs czar SENDS them ALL overseas ...
Er,that was Romney and, before him, thanks to tax breaks, GWB
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what you are babbing about. Read this
Abraham Lincoln's religious beliefs are a matter of debate. Lincoln grew up in a highly religious family, but never joined any church. As a young man he was a skeptic. He frequently referenced God and quoted the Bible; he attended Protestant church services with his wife and children, and after the deaths of two children became more intensely concerned with God's plan for mankind. He was private about his beliefs and respected the beliefs of others. Lincoln never made a clear profession of standard Christian beliefs; he did believe in an all-powerful God that shaped events and, by 1865, was expressing those beliefs in major speeches
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln_...
read the rest and see for your self
I'll grant you this much : non-religious or non-adherent to any faith. And a great great skeptic. But it is still firmly my opinion that no church ever fought for the abolition of slavery. Or women's rights.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

American Lady wrote:
Obama Sold Guns To The Mexican Drug Cartels And Gave Them To Al Qaeda In Syria And Libya, But He Wants Americans Disarmed?
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you cut and pasted. Please explain, in your own un-grammatical way, never mind the spelling, American er hmm Pravda aka Sloopy, aka patriot warrior Lady, how Obama could have sold guns to the Mexican cartel and at the same time give them to Al Qaeda In Syria And Libya? Waiting.
Cutting hairs again. I would try to explain it to you but it would like have a conversation with a a Labrador retriever!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Trump is probably a front for money-laundering mafiosi and multinationals. No tycoon could be that dumbé
And Paul Pelosi is not? Starkiss uses Chinese slave labor?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Christian churches and Jewish temples are there in Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia? ZERO!!! In fact the Iranians imprison and kill people for just having prayer groups in their houses.
You can't have a Bible either nor any sign of a cross. When our military ambulances are in that part of the world, they have to remove the Red Crosses.
A few years back a family friend sent their soldier son in Iraq a creche and it arrived about Thanksgiving time. They had a house boy who was a Christian as when he saw it his eyes bugged out as he had never seen one before. He had heard of them but never seen one.
Well, her son was on the advanced team to return home just before Christmas so he gave his creche to the house boy. He had to hide it and smuggle it home and he had to make sure that the only people who knew about it was his immediate family.
Oh nebka, The Muslims kill Christians, Jews ,,,,,, and other Muslims who are not of the sect. But they will kill Atheists first as they they are seen as Godless.
And you do know there are no gays in Islam, don't you? Because, if they think you are gay, you get dropped down a well. And all's well that ends well. Oh in Mali you can be sent to prison just for looking gay.
You wrote : "Oh in Mali you can be sent to prison just for looking gay" How do you know this? Please quote your sources. Ever been there and seen for yourself? Sources or personal expeirence will be fine.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

P§ Oh,for your info,Mali is fighting Al Qaeda and the Taliban extremists.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Several corrections. First it is "Starkist" and next it was not Guam but American Samoa. And they do have other foreign nationals besides Chinese but they are paid less the U.S. minimum wage even tough American Samoa is an American territory and all other businesses must comply with U.S. minimum wage laws. Rogue

MONDAY, JANUARY 15, 2007

Hey Starkist, tell 'em Nancy sends ya
Following on from The politics of textiles and tuna, is this:

Dems say wage bill soon will include U.S. territories; By The Associated Press

Fending off charges of favoritism, House Democrats said a minimum-wage bill passed last week will be changed to cover all U.S. territories — including American Samoa — before it reaches President Bush's desk.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said she has instructed the House Education and Labor Committee to help change the bill. Her statement Friday followed accusations from Republicans a day earlier that American Samoa, which is not now covered by the $5.15-an-hour federal minimum wage, was not included in the law raising the federal pay floor to $7.25 an hour because StarKist has a large cannery in the island chain. StarKist is owned by Del Monte Foods, which has its headquarters in San Francisco, Pelosi's district.
http://guambatstew.blogspot.com/2007/01/hey-s...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
As if you have never said that before yourself!
No. Never. And name me ONE instance, when asked to give a source for a statement I made, when I did not respond. ONE. Want a list of the ones YOU didn't answer? Start by telling us your source for 95% of killings by fireamrs done by criminals. You said you already gave it. Lie. Should not be too hard to give us the source once more, now should it? Give the source and proof that Dems commit more fraud than the Repubs at election time. Already given? Stealing of election signs hardly counts. And so many others...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"2008-08"? All Obama is doing is criminalizing politics. You can say what ever you want, so long as Obama agrees with you.
You would jump on a typo. 2007-2008. Anyhow, even 2008 -2008 is good, as Obama was not president. Guess who was?

"As long as Obama agrees with me?" Agrees with me? Obama agrees with ME? Wow.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a human flaw. You do realize that man is inherently flawed, don't you?
<quoted text>
As if you are flawless?
Did I say, intimate, hint, that I am?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
P§ Oh,for your info,Mali is fighting Al Qaeda and the Taliban extremists.
Yes, I am aware of that. But the fact is the Northern Providences are Muslim majority areas, and just like Pakistan, they can not control the whole country.
It is sort of like keeping guns out of Chicago!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative ...
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see some Libtard gave you an ugly face. I guess that is what he looks like when he hears the truth!
Your bosom buddy American er hmm Pravda aka Sloopy, aka patriot warrior can't write too well. Would you mind explaining on her behalf how Obama was able to give guns to the Mexican drug cartel and to AlQaeda in Syria and Libya at the same time.

Hmm, a cute scenario for apostles Rogue and American er hmm Pravda Lady :

Obama : "Ok, guys from the cartel. Here are your guns so you can more easily kill U.S. border agents";

Cartel : Oh, Thank you senor Obama, we will make good use of these, count on us.

Obama (a month later): "Er, Jesus, or is it Ramon, can I have my guns back?I need to give them to AlQaeda in Libya and Syria"

Jesus or Ramon : "But of course Meester President. Always a pleasure dealing with you. Can we have the guns back when AlQaeda is finished with them? Viva Mexico"
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Food for those who can not feed themselves, is good charity.
Giving food for those who will not do for themselves, is not.
The only children who go hungry in the United States, go hungry because there parent(s) are using their money to buy tobacco, alcohol or drugs!
Oh, most children that are killed or injured in car crashes,,,, are killed and injured by their own parent(s).
so,let me get thisstr4aight. Child is starving. Upon investigation, it is learned that his parents are using food stamp money to buy booze, cigarettes and drugs. Solution : Easy. Cut off all food aid, starve the parents AND the children. Serves ' right, the little snot-nozed buggers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,081,610
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 68,037
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 6 hr hands on AR 16
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 27 at 10:14PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs