BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
124,161 - 124,180 of 174,600 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
muslims/islam are responsible for more terror and killing worldwide than any other group. It's more a killing cult than a religion. Brainwashed into obedience by using intimidation and violence.
Their actions and ideals fall short of what western soceity would call a 'religion'. islam doesn't get the benefit of being free from religious persecution because they don't believe in it.
They have sworn themselves to allah to destroy such idea's.
or didn't you know that.
What about the Crusades how many did they kill in the name of religon?????
Ghost Reagan

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

American Lady wrote:
Obama Sold Guns To The Mexican Drug Cartels And Gave Them To Al Qaeda In Syria And Libya, But He Wants Americans Disarmed?
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative...
I'm afraid you have your facts mixed up again my lady.

It was I who funded the Taliban in Afghanistan.

It was I who illegally sold weapons to Iran.

It was I who wanted americans disarmed by supporting the Brady Bill and the 1994 ban on assult weapons.

It was my Vice President who left the NRA because of his complete disdain for Mr. Wayne LaPierre for his "vicious slander of good people."

It was I who sent Donald Rumsfeld to Iraq to give chemical weapons to, and shake the hand of Saddam Hussein in his secret bunker.

It was I who allowed the Alliance to know the location of the shield generator. It is quite safe from your pitiful little band. An entire legion of my best troops awaits them. Oh, I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive. You will find that it is you who are mistaken. About a great many things.

Oh yeah, I was also for Nuclear proliferation, a believer in climate change, and I raised taxes more times than any other president in U.S. history.

Now that you have been educated, I hope you put your tin foil hat back on, return to fantasy island, and continue to praise the golden Reagan statue to commemorate the make-believe Ronald Reagan invented by Sean Hannity to fool weak minded fools such as yourself.

Did I mention my REAL son is gay? Not the fake adopted one that I always despised.

Ghost Reagan OUT!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

thingy wrote:
You're being sarcastic,aren't you.
No, not really. We are still a Christian nation.

Stoplight: A Walk for the President
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

A U. S. Navy destroyer stops four Mexicans in a row boat rowing towards California .
The Captain gets on the loud- hailer and shouts, "Ahoy, small craft. Where are you headed?"
One of the Mexicans puts down his oar, stands up, and shouts, "We are invading the United ... States of America to reclaim the territory taken by the USA during the 1800's!" The entire crew of the destroyer doubled-over in laughter. When the Captain is finally able to catch his breath, he gets back on the loud-hailer and asks, "Just the four of you?"

Th e same Mexican stands up again and shouts, "No, we're the last four. The rest are already there!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Ghost Reagan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid you have your facts mixed up again my lady.
Did I mention my REAL son is gay? Not the fake adopted one that I always despised.
Ghost Reagan OUT!!!
I thought Ron Reagan was married ..... to a woman? Is is wife really a he?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how many Christians the Muslims killed in the name of Allah. But if they had their way, they would have killed all of them!
Ghost Reagan

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Ron Reagan was married ..... to a woman? Is is wife really a he?
Yes, but all my republican friends here in Hell keep calling him a gay libatard. I just go with it so they don't kick me out of the cool gang.

Though things can get awkard sometimes with my good buddy Saddam after the way my V.P.'s failure of a son, and Rummy screwed him over. Saddam is always asking me "What the hell happened, Gipper?" and telling me "I thought you and our good buddy Rummy had a deal."

Boy was my face red when the Husseinster showed up down here and told me what happened.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Christian churches and Jewish temples are there in Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia? ZERO!!! In fact the Iranians imprison and kill people for just having prayer groups in their houses.
You can't have a Bible either nor any sign of a cross. When our military ambulances are in that part of the world, they have to remove the Red Crosses.
A few years back a family friend sent their soldier son in Iraq a creche and it arrived about Thanksgiving time. They had a house boy who was a Christian as when he saw it his eyes bugged out as he had never seen one before. He had heard of them but never seen one.
Well, her son was on the advanced team to return home just before Christmas so he gave his creche to the house boy. He had to hide it and smuggle it home and he had to make sure that the only people who knew about it was his immediate family.
Oh nebka, The Muslims kill Christians, Jews ,,,,,, and other Muslims who are not of the sect. But they will kill Atheists first as they they are seen as Godless.
And you do know there are no gays in Islam, don't you? Because, if they think you are gay, you get dropped down a well. And all's well that ends well. Oh in Mali you can be sent to prison just for looking gay.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. Every time I ask you a question, you respond it's already been answered and to look for it. Even Rogue has taken to imitating you. What a loser. And you ask others?
As if you have never said that before yourself!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you and Rogue about S&P's practices, it's all over TV and tomorrow morning, the press. Your turn, now tell us why we should ask Obama. Was he privvy to those practices which took place in 2008-08 when your messiah GWB was president?
"2008-08"? All Obama is doing is criminalizing politics. You can say what ever you want, so long as Obama agrees with you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a human flaw. You do realize that man is inherently flawed, don't you?
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the living proof.
As if you are flawless?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Obama Sold Guns To The Mexican Drug Cartels And Gave Them To Al Qaeda In Syria And Libya, But He Wants Americans Disarmed?
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative...
I see some Libtard gave you an ugly face. I guess that is what he looks like when he hears the truth!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Food for the Poor is a a good charity.
Food for those who can not feed themselves, is good charity.
Giving food for those who will not do for themselves, is not.
The only children who go hungry in the United States, go hungry because there parent(s) are using their money to buy tobacco, alcohol or drugs!
Oh, most children that are killed or injured in car crashes,,,, are killed and injured by their own parent(s).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I told a few people that Obama's re-election would bring out the crazies again.
Hee hee hee. Thanks for proving me right.
Your right, the crazy people even booed Bush when he went to the Obama's second inauguration.
Ghost Reagan

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

I see my resurrection exposing the truth about Hannity's imaginary Reagan has caused Rogue Squalor to go into a right-wing frenzy.

He is now flooding the board with post after post after post in a feeble attempt to burry the truth.

He's gone so far to the extreme right, in his rage, he just called American Lady a Libtard with an ugly face.

You've completely lost it now. Have you no shame? What brought you to this lowly state?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant fool, quit cut and pasting and think. You can't? Jews had slaves. Jews agreed with slavery. Joseph (remember the multicoloured dreamcoat?) was sold into slavery by his brothers. Everyone, in humanking and from the time human beings stood erect, mistakes, massacres, progroms, racism, persecution flourished and we or our ancestors all participated.
Slavery only ended in the civilized world in 1865, thanks to that great atheist, Abraham Lincoln. Wake up, stop dreaming for your God's sake.
Do you know when slavery was abolished in Saudi Arabia? 1960!!! But some say it is still practiced there.
Ever heard of the Lost Boys of the Sudan? Yep, the Muslims raided Christian villages, killed the parents and enslaved their children.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Boys_of_Sud...
Yep, and evil WHITE Christians brought these BLACK boys to America and gave them homes.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Every living person is proof, jakeleg.
Obama is going to visit Israel in the spring 2013.
So says Israel.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You're F~I~R~E~D~...!!!
A "successful" TV show ...!!!
Do "you" have one ...??? ;0)
Gives many, many people "jobs" ...
EVEN the 0 "can't" DO that!!!
;0)
His jobs czar SENDS them ALL overseas ...
Donald Trump is a huge hit with the mentally unbalanced.
Obama Jobs Czar send Jobs overseas?
Generally that is accomplised by Corporate CEO's eying the Bottom Line and you LOVE them dont you?
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you want to dismiss the fraud comitted by the usurper.
Can anyone explain why we are still discussing something that has supposedly already been proven as a fact? Oh, that's right, IT HAS NOT, That explains it.
You do realize that the fact that you cling to this delusional nonsense is because you WANT to beleive it so desperatly.
Its a pity you undoubtedly dont possess enough personal insight to realize that says far more about you then it does Obama.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Points of Interest from the Story of Sodom and Gomorrah:
God was mercifully willing to spare the cities for the sake of a few righteous people,
but --- none --- lived there.
The Bible tells us all the inhabitants were depraved.
http://christianity.about.com/od/biblestorysu...
Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you if you're young at heart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 24 min Uzi 67,926
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min truth 48,894
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,079,665
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 1 hr joey 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,779
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 3 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 3 hr loose cannon 19
Abby 7-24 4 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••