BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
124,141 - 124,160 of 174,663 Comments Last updated 36 min ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
If it's 2013 and you're rambling in an internet birther forum about sodom and gomorrah, you have problems far greater than whether you think the president was born in kenya.
And someone who enjoys coming to an internet forum and stealing monikers is, let me guess, a genius? squid
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
You are completely out of your mind, a blooming idiot. Once again you skewer the Bible writings and manufacture a lie. You speak as if you know what you are talking about, but continuously lie about the facts. The facts were that Sodom and Gomorrah were into homosexual behavior, to whit they wanted to have sex with the angels that were visiting with Lot and under his protection inside his house. Lot offered them his virgin daughters, but they insisted that they wanted to have sex with the newcomers.....
Does that sound like they were inhospitable? Besides not knowing what you are talking about, and a self professed atheist, stick to what you know about, which is nothing. What a retard.
Lot offered his virgin daughters? Now THAT'S hospitality. And you think Lot was a just man by offering to prostitute his virgin daughters to save his skin? Tell us if that was the act of a good father.

Youi write : "Does that sound like they were inhospitable?" How ludicrous. I was not referring to that, as that,(the offer of this two virgin daughters) was an act of treachery and cowardice by Lot (see above paragraph). Cowardice ran in the family, as Abraham, the uncle or brother of Lot,(whew, complicated) committed cowardice by letting his wife prostitute herself to the Egyptian king. Oh, Abraham's wife was his half-sister, did you even know that? Incest ran deep. Abraham also had children with his slaves. Tried to murder his son. Hey, how come Abraham was not destroyed like Sodom and Gomorrha? All true, check it out.

As to hospitality denied, read this : "For example, Origen, a theologian who castrated himself to evade sexual temptation, interpreted the story of Sodom and Gomorrah as a condemnation of inhospitality, as did St. Ambrose (Boswell, 1980, p. 98; Spencer, 1995, p. 62). St. John Cassian, St. Isidore of Seville, and many other Christian authors also did not interpret Sodom and Gomorrah as condemning homosexuality (Boswell, 1980, p. 98). This may be due to the fact that other ancient resources, such as the Apocrypha which only references Sodom a few times, does not mention same-sex activity as "the sin of Sodom" (Nissinen, 1998, p. 47). Instead, the Sodomites' hostility towards strangers is referenced in the Wisdom of Solomon (Nissinen, 1998, p. 47, citing Wisdom of Solomon 19:13-15). Likewise, the sin of the Sodomite's inhospitality is referenced by Jesus Christ, himself, in the Bible in Luke 10:11-12 & Matt" . I'll get back to you on it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm wondering how many times a question must be repeated to you before you answer. So, tell us, why do you feel the need to constantly defend Omama day after day? What kind of dance will you be performing on this one? Can't answer a simple question, huh? You don't have an answer, do you? HaHaHa!
Liar. Every time I ask you a question, you respond it's already been answered and to look for it. Even Rogue has taken to imitating you. What a loser. And you ask others?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Bruser wrote:
EWTOWN SIDES WITH NRA: VOTES FOR ARMED GUARDS IN SCHOOLS
by JOHN NOLTE 1 Feb 2013
When the rubber hits the road, when the stark and very real choice is either empty political posturing with useless gun control laws or doing something practical to protect your children, the only people laughing at the NRA are a media determined to protect anything and everything involving Barack Obama. Today the Newtown Board of Education made the only choice any parent can: It voted to put armed guards in its schools:
The vote, for now, only represents a request — it still needs to clear budget and logistical boundaries since the guards would come from the town's police resources as opposed to the school board itself. But the plan 'would put two eyes and ears -- one armed, one unarmed -- at each Newtown school,' reports Bronxville Patch's Davis Dunavin. The guards, officially called school resource officers (SROs), were already a fixture at all Newtown schools in the wake of the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary, but until this vote they were budgeted only to be a presence at middle and high Schools, according to NBC Connecticut.
The current push for gun controls by The State and its media is nothing more than another front in the relentless culture wars against Red State Americans and Bitter Clingers. None of the proposed laws would have stopped the Sandy Hook murderer, which should tell you everything you need to know.
Meanwhile, in Democrat-run Chicago, there's a Newtown every month. But the only solution to that problem would be admitting harsh gun control laws and liberalism run amok have failed. So the media would rather Chicago's monthly Sandy Hook goes on than ever admit to such an inconvenient truth.
The NRA proposed putting armed guns in schools, and now the school board closest to this tragedy agrees.
Liberals always depend on others to defend them, and yet oppose sane ideas. Strange people those!
Bruser? Ha ha. Got any more biographies? Do you realise what a fool you are?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
There's not a thing wrong with any of those practices! Just ask Obama! LMAO!!
I told you and Rogue about S&P's practices, it's all over TV and tomorrow morning, the press. Your turn, now tell us why we should ask Obama. Was he privvy to those practices which took place in 2008-08 when your messiah GWB was president?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
WoTARD, did you hear the latest?
http://networkedblogs.com/HZ3Vk
Could the jig be up for the usurper?
Yes, the jig's been up for 4 years and a month now. Do you really still believe that? Is there a steady stream of some kind of gas seeping into your humble abode?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a human flaw. You do realize that man is inherently flawed, don't you?
You are the living proof.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lot offered his virgin daughters? Now THAT'S hospitality. And you think Lot was a just man by offering to prostitute his virgin daughters to save his skin? Tell us if that was the act of a good father.
Youi write : "Does that sound like they were inhospitable?" How ludicrous. I was not referring to that, as that,(the offer of this two virgin daughters) was an act of treachery and cowardice by Lot (see above paragraph). Cowardice ran in the family, as Abraham, the uncle or brother of Lot,(whew, complicated) committed cowardice by letting his wife prostitute herself to the Egyptian king. Oh, Abraham's wife was his half-sister, did you even know that? Incest ran deep. Abraham also had children with his slaves. Tried to murder his son. Hey, how come Abraham was not destroyed like Sodom and Gomorrha? All true, check it out.
As to hospitality denied, read this : "For example, Origen, a theologian who castrated himself to evade sexual temptation, interpreted the story of Sodom and Gomorrah as a condemnation of inhospitality, as did St. Ambrose (Boswell, 1980, p. 98; Spencer, 1995, p. 62). St. John Cassian, St. Isidore of Seville, and many other Christian authors also did not interpret Sodom and Gomorrah as condemning homosexuality (Boswell, 1980, p. 98). This may be due to the fact that other ancient resources, such as the Apocrypha which only references Sodom a few times, does not mention same-sex activity as "the sin of Sodom" (Nissinen, 1998, p. 47). Instead, the Sodomites' hostility towards strangers is referenced in the Wisdom of Solomon (Nissinen, 1998, p. 47, citing Wisdom of Solomon 19:13-15). Likewise, the sin of the Sodomite's inhospitality is referenced by Jesus Christ, himself, in the Bible in Luke 10:11-12 & Matt" . I'll get back to you on it.
No!

God says never, ever, can these people be a part of Israel

These people were the result of incest. Defective from the start. The daughters of Lot got their father drunk and had sex with him. These people are the result.(Genesis 19:30-37). So even if the argument can be made that racially these were "kin" to Israel, genetically, they were twisted. God always has a reason for His commands. We should never second guess the ways of God.

And the religious leaders of today want to say that God doesn't know what He's talking about.

Shame on them

Incest

Here's where it gets interesting. Let's see what God has to say about this subject

None of you shall approach any one near of kin to him to uncover nakedness. I am the Lord. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father, which is the nakedness of your mother; she is your mother, you shall not uncover her nakedness. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father's wife; it is your father's nakedness."

Holy cow! The Bible just gave us the explanation of what happened to Noah.

The Bible will interpret itself, if given a chance

Canaan was the result of incest. That's why the Children of Israel were never to intermarry or mix with them. Just like the Moabites and Ammonites, they were a cursed race from the start due to incest.

The Israelites were told to destroy all the Canaanites before occupying the Promised Land. But they didn't. Joshua 16:10 tells us that the Ephraimites didn't drive out the Canaanites and they dwelt in the midst of them, "but have become slaves to do forced labor." Joshua 17:13 says that the tribe of Manasseh did the same thing, kept the Canaanites in their midst, "but when the people of Israel grew strong, they put the Canaanites to forced labor, and did not utterly drive them out."

Just like God had said, through Noah, centuries before. Canaan became the slave of Shem.

Isn't God's word wonderful!

Ten for God

Zero for the critics
http://www.saveyourheritage.com/defending_god...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. Every time I ask you a question, you respond it's already been answered and to look for it. Even Rogue has taken to imitating you. What a loser. And you ask others?
Whether you choose to believe it or not, I answered your question directly in a post. You had asked why I quit posting, "can't you hear me running". I know your memory is shot, so I thought I'd remind you what we were talking about. Now, you two dipsticks never answer any questions. It kind of follows what I was trying to explain to you long ago; act like an azz, get treated like an azz. It's a very elementary principle. Oh, sorry, forgot about your dropout status! LMAO!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Obama Sold Guns To The Mexican Drug Cartels And Gave Them To Al Qaeda In Syria And Libya, But He Wants Americans Disarmed?

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the living proof.
Every living person is proof, jakeleg.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you and Rogue about S&P's practices, it's all over TV and tomorrow morning, the press. Your turn, now tell us why we should ask Obama. Was he privvy to those practices which took place in 2008-08 when your messiah GWB was president?
And I said, are you ready now, "there's nothing wrong with those practices, just ask Omama". What part is throwing you a curve? LMAO

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The game is basketball and Mr. Liars as usual shows up with a football.
If I were a litigious jerk I would file suit. I almost got injured laughing. That was the funniest comment I've seen today.

Touché.

And Mr. Liars still doesn't get it.

Hee hee hee -- ouch!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I an Catholic but not Roman Catholic. There are many people like me who are not keen on organized religion. But I do donate money to Catholic Charities because I think they are a good value. But I do not want even one of my cents going to Rome!
Food for the Poor is a a good charity.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
I told everyone I could that Obama's election would increase the cost of living for every American, and decrease the standard of living for every American. This is exactly what has occurred.
I told a few people that Obama's re-election would bring out the crazies again.

Hee hee hee. Thanks for proving me right.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

"Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated,"
(Romans 9:13).

God's own words show that He is obviously partial

But we have a feeling that this won't be enough for most people.

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's own people, that you may declare the wonderful deeds of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light, Once you were no people but now you are God's people; once you had not received mercy but now you have received mercy.
1 Peter 2:9, 10
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone seems to know it was a joke save Donald Trump which more or less would suggest he is in fact himself a joke. One would think a supposedly intelligent man would have had enough of making a public spectacle of himself, but apparently Trump is in fact every bit as stupid as he looks.
“Trump somehow thinks that he met the burden of proof by releasing an image of a birth certificate on the Internet. Since Trump is on record as rejecting this kind of proof as it pertains to Barack Obama, he can hardly argue that he has met it in regards to himself”
DR. CONSPIRACY
Trump is a pathetic excuse of a Human Being just which he would shut up
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Trump is a pathetic excuse of a Human Being just which he would shut up
You're F~I~R~E~D~...!!!

A "successful" TV show ...!!!
Do "you" have one ...??? ;0)

Gives many, many people "jobs" ...
EVEN the 0 "can't" DO that!!!
;0)
His jobs czar SENDS them ALL overseas ...

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant fool, quit cut and pasting and think. You can't? Jews had slaves. Jews agreed with slavery. Joseph (remember the multicoloured dreamcoat?) was sold into slavery by his brothers. Everyone, in humanking and from the time human beings stood erect, mistakes, massacres, progroms, racism, persecution flourished and we or our ancestors all participated.
Slavery only ended in the civilized world in 1865, thanks to that great atheist, Abraham Lincoln. Wake up, stop dreaming for your God's sake.
You have no idea what you are babbing about. Read this
Abraham Lincoln's religious beliefs are a matter of debate. Lincoln grew up in a highly religious family, but never joined any church. As a young man he was a skeptic. He frequently referenced God and quoted the Bible; he attended Protestant church services with his wife and children, and after the deaths of two children became more intensely concerned with God's plan for mankind. He was private about his beliefs and respected the beliefs of others. Lincoln never made a clear profession of standard Christian beliefs; he did believe in an all-powerful God that shaped events and, by 1865, was expressing those beliefs in major speeches

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln_...

read the rest and see for your self

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,080,402
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min JOEL 68,379
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 52 min andet1987 465
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 1 hr FOOK U2 Azz Holes 6
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 1 hr McCarthy B An Azz Hole 2
Good Ol' Harry............A True GEM. 1 hr Did he killmost at 1 Time 4
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 1 hr Very concerned citizen 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 Thu Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000