BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#140873 Feb 5, 2013
Points of Interest from the Story of Sodom and Gomorrah:

• God was mercifully willing to spare the cities for the sake of a few righteous people,

but --- none --- lived there.

The Bible tells us all the inhabitants were depraved.

http://christianity.about.com/od/biblestorysu...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#140874 Feb 5, 2013
I consider "myself" to be a Christian Patriotic Warrior ...!!! <3

Christian Responsibility

There will never be a perfect government on this side of heaven, but God has placed Christians in every organization to be instruments of good and mercy. It is easy today to give up on our government and our military. In the wake of presidential scandals, it would be easy to adopt a hermit's approach.

But a Christian patriot may not be a light hidden under a bushel.

Rather, he should be a herald of the gospel and a force for good in a dying age.

The consequences for speaking God's truth in America at the turn of the millennium could eventually be persecution and the charge that one is not a “loyal American.” Someday Christians may find themselves prisoners of war because of their beliefs.

But may they even there, as did Daniel and Paul, show their Christian patriotic colors.

http://www.opc.org/new_horizons/NH99/NH9907a....
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#140875 Feb 5, 2013
If it's 2013 and you're rambling in an internet birther forum about sodom and gomorrah, you have problems far greater than whether you think the president was born in kenya.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#140876 Feb 5, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed and one of the main reasons for that was the lack of hospitality of the inhabitants toward newcomers. Yup, they did not welcome newcomers (immgrants) with sympathy. Based on that, and on Amerikan er hmm Sodom Lady's welcoming of immigrants, I don't think I'd want to live in the same city as her, as it HAS to be next on the list for the fire and brimstone fireworks. Oh, again, by citing the Scriptures, I am an atheist I reckon. Hospitalty to newcomers, Amerikan er hmm Gomorrha Lady.
You are completely out of your mind, a blooming idiot. Once again you skewer the Bible writings and manufacture a lie. You speak as if you know what you are talking about, but continuously lie about the facts. The facts were that Sodom and Gomorrah were into homosexual behavior, to whit they wanted to have sex with the angels that were visiting with Lot and under his protection inside his house. Lot offered them his virgin daughters, but they insisted that they wanted to have sex with the newcomers.....
Does that sound like they were inhospitable? Besides not knowing what you are talking about, and a self professed atheist, stick to what you know about, which is nothing. What a retard.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140877 Feb 5, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume I assumed. To assume I assumed is assuming that I assume you are a LOSER. I assume that you are assuming that I'm assuming correctly.
Ummm no, you assumed.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#140878 Feb 5, 2013
Dick Morris's arse got dropped by fox because he's an inept hack. Rogue Moron et al. of course slurped up his "landslide" slop.

LOLOLOLOLOL

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#140880 Feb 5, 2013
Just in time for Super Bowl XLVII (47) weekend, the White House releases a picture of Obama holding a gun, proclaiming "… up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time …"

Wow! What a revelation folks. Lest we've all forget that comment made by Obama during his run to be the first illegal alien resident of the White House and Oval Office, in addressing small town Pennsylvanians; that they were bitter people clinging to their guns and religion!

Let's take a good look at the picture of Obama shooting skeet at Camp David. The picture, as released can be found here. Since we aren't supposed to reproduce it, etc, open it in a separate window, so you can refer to it often as you read what follows.
http://www.newswithviews.com/Stuter/stuter211...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140881 Feb 5, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your question was fully addressed. That any answer you don't like is non-responsive in your fantasy world is your problem, not mine. need some whine with your cheese? Loser.
<quoted text>
I'm wondering how many times a question must be repeated to you before you answer. So, tell us, why do you feel the need to constantly defend Omama day after day? What kind of dance will you be performing on this one? Can't answer a simple question, huh? You don't have an answer, do you? HaHaHa!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#140882 Feb 5, 2013
EWTOWN SIDES WITH NRA: VOTES FOR ARMED GUARDS IN SCHOOLS

by JOHN NOLTE 1 Feb 2013

When the rubber hits the road, when the stark and very real choice is either empty political posturing with useless gun control laws or doing something practical to protect your children, the only people laughing at the NRA are a media determined to protect anything and everything involving Barack Obama. Today the Newtown Board of Education made the only choice any parent can: It voted to put armed guards in its schools:

The vote, for now, only represents a request — it still needs to clear budget and logistical boundaries since the guards would come from the town's police resources as opposed to the school board itself. But the plan 'would put two eyes and ears -- one armed, one unarmed -- at each Newtown school,' reports Bronxville Patch's Davis Dunavin. The guards, officially called school resource officers (SROs), were already a fixture at all Newtown schools in the wake of the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary, but until this vote they were budgeted only to be a presence at middle and high Schools, according to NBC Connecticut.

The current push for gun controls by The State and its media is nothing more than another front in the relentless culture wars against Red State Americans and Bitter Clingers. None of the proposed laws would have stopped the Sandy Hook murderer, which should tell you everything you need to know.

Meanwhile, in Democrat-run Chicago, there's a Newtown every month. But the only solution to that problem would be admitting harsh gun control laws and liberalism run amok have failed. So the media would rather Chicago's monthly Sandy Hook goes on than ever admit to such an inconvenient truth.

The NRA proposed putting armed guns in schools, and now the school board closest to this tragedy agrees.

Liberals always depend on others to defend them, and yet oppose sane ideas. Strange people those!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140883 Feb 5, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
For Rogue : Looks like one of your idols, namely S&P this, time, is all tangled up in influence peddling, corruption, falsification of numbers, huge conflicts of interest and its nerve to downgrade the U.S.'s credit rating after what it did. I don't even have to supply any proof or evidence of all of this because it's all over and if you don't know about this now, then that's the proof you know SFA.
There's not a thing wrong with any of those practices! Just ask Obama! LMAO!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140885 Feb 5, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Is hypocrisy a Christian attribute?
That's a human flaw. You do realize that man is inherently flawed, don't you?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#140886 Feb 5, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the jig up for the usurper?
http://networkedblogs.com/HZ3Vk
Thank YOU GB ...!!! <3
Sending it on ...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140887 Feb 5, 2013
American Lady exposed wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, American Lady is completely oblivious to the contradiction of her statement.
I could just leave it at that, but I think I will post below what you just said so even you might be able to figure out the stupidity in your own post.
Scumbag Lady says
We came here to get away from religious persecution....
....then immediately persecutes muslims.
Figure it out yet? Even with it being expained to you, I'm going to venture a guess that you are still completely oblivious. Just call it an educated guess.
You're right! She should have said, followers of jizzlam. Stick it fatboy.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140888 Feb 5, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
If it's 2013 and you're rambling in an internet birther forum about sodom and gomorrah, you have problems far greater than whether you think the president was born in kenya.
And someone who enjoys coming to an internet forum and stealing monikers is, let me guess, a genius? squid
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140891 Feb 5, 2013
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
You are completely out of your mind, a blooming idiot. Once again you skewer the Bible writings and manufacture a lie. You speak as if you know what you are talking about, but continuously lie about the facts. The facts were that Sodom and Gomorrah were into homosexual behavior, to whit they wanted to have sex with the angels that were visiting with Lot and under his protection inside his house. Lot offered them his virgin daughters, but they insisted that they wanted to have sex with the newcomers.....
Does that sound like they were inhospitable? Besides not knowing what you are talking about, and a self professed atheist, stick to what you know about, which is nothing. What a retard.
Lot offered his virgin daughters? Now THAT'S hospitality. And you think Lot was a just man by offering to prostitute his virgin daughters to save his skin? Tell us if that was the act of a good father.

Youi write : "Does that sound like they were inhospitable?" How ludicrous. I was not referring to that, as that,(the offer of this two virgin daughters) was an act of treachery and cowardice by Lot (see above paragraph). Cowardice ran in the family, as Abraham, the uncle or brother of Lot,(whew, complicated) committed cowardice by letting his wife prostitute herself to the Egyptian king. Oh, Abraham's wife was his half-sister, did you even know that? Incest ran deep. Abraham also had children with his slaves. Tried to murder his son. Hey, how come Abraham was not destroyed like Sodom and Gomorrha? All true, check it out.

As to hospitality denied, read this : "For example, Origen, a theologian who castrated himself to evade sexual temptation, interpreted the story of Sodom and Gomorrah as a condemnation of inhospitality, as did St. Ambrose (Boswell, 1980, p. 98; Spencer, 1995, p. 62). St. John Cassian, St. Isidore of Seville, and many other Christian authors also did not interpret Sodom and Gomorrah as condemning homosexuality (Boswell, 1980, p. 98). This may be due to the fact that other ancient resources, such as the Apocrypha which only references Sodom a few times, does not mention same-sex activity as "the sin of Sodom" (Nissinen, 1998, p. 47). Instead, the Sodomites' hostility towards strangers is referenced in the Wisdom of Solomon (Nissinen, 1998, p. 47, citing Wisdom of Solomon 19:13-15). Likewise, the sin of the Sodomite's inhospitality is referenced by Jesus Christ, himself, in the Bible in Luke 10:11-12 & Matt" . I'll get back to you on it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140892 Feb 5, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm wondering how many times a question must be repeated to you before you answer. So, tell us, why do you feel the need to constantly defend Omama day after day? What kind of dance will you be performing on this one? Can't answer a simple question, huh? You don't have an answer, do you? HaHaHa!
Liar. Every time I ask you a question, you respond it's already been answered and to look for it. Even Rogue has taken to imitating you. What a loser. And you ask others?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140893 Feb 5, 2013
Bruser wrote:
EWTOWN SIDES WITH NRA: VOTES FOR ARMED GUARDS IN SCHOOLS
by JOHN NOLTE 1 Feb 2013
When the rubber hits the road, when the stark and very real choice is either empty political posturing with useless gun control laws or doing something practical to protect your children, the only people laughing at the NRA are a media determined to protect anything and everything involving Barack Obama. Today the Newtown Board of Education made the only choice any parent can: It voted to put armed guards in its schools:
The vote, for now, only represents a request — it still needs to clear budget and logistical boundaries since the guards would come from the town's police resources as opposed to the school board itself. But the plan 'would put two eyes and ears -- one armed, one unarmed -- at each Newtown school,' reports Bronxville Patch's Davis Dunavin. The guards, officially called school resource officers (SROs), were already a fixture at all Newtown schools in the wake of the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary, but until this vote they were budgeted only to be a presence at middle and high Schools, according to NBC Connecticut.
The current push for gun controls by The State and its media is nothing more than another front in the relentless culture wars against Red State Americans and Bitter Clingers. None of the proposed laws would have stopped the Sandy Hook murderer, which should tell you everything you need to know.
Meanwhile, in Democrat-run Chicago, there's a Newtown every month. But the only solution to that problem would be admitting harsh gun control laws and liberalism run amok have failed. So the media would rather Chicago's monthly Sandy Hook goes on than ever admit to such an inconvenient truth.
The NRA proposed putting armed guns in schools, and now the school board closest to this tragedy agrees.
Liberals always depend on others to defend them, and yet oppose sane ideas. Strange people those!
Bruser? Ha ha. Got any more biographies? Do you realise what a fool you are?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140894 Feb 5, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
There's not a thing wrong with any of those practices! Just ask Obama! LMAO!!
I told you and Rogue about S&P's practices, it's all over TV and tomorrow morning, the press. Your turn, now tell us why we should ask Obama. Was he privvy to those practices which took place in 2008-08 when your messiah GWB was president?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140895 Feb 5, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
WoTARD, did you hear the latest?
http://networkedblogs.com/HZ3Vk
Could the jig be up for the usurper?
Yes, the jig's been up for 4 years and a month now. Do you really still believe that? Is there a steady stream of some kind of gas seeping into your humble abode?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140896 Feb 5, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a human flaw. You do realize that man is inherently flawed, don't you?
You are the living proof.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min shinningelectr0n 1,156,007
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min OzRitz 49,326
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,911
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr L Morales 71,257
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 51,291
Jackie Robinson Little League 3 hr very disappointed 1
amy 12-26 4 hr RACE 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]