BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140845 Feb 5, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The game is basketball and Mr. Liars as usual shows up with a football.
Now, that's a sharp reply! Pfft!!! Really slaveboi, can you do no better? LMAO!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#140846 Feb 5, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I’ll be sure and let those crazy academics know AL because they have Christianity listed as the largest religion in the world.
Truth be told I suspect a lot of folk simply say they’re Christian for lack of a better depiction of their true perspective. Those would be what Rogue refers to as the lapse Christians. LOL
Well, I an Catholic but not Roman Catholic. There are many people like me who are not keen on organized religion. But I do donate money to Catholic Charities because I think they are a good value. But I do not want even one of my cents going to Rome!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#140847 Feb 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I an Catholic but not Roman Catholic. There are many people like me who are not keen on organized religion. But I do donate money to Catholic Charities because I think they are a good value. But I do not want even one of my cents going to Rome!
Just donated to my old grade school Catholic Church yesterday. They still have the nerve to send me a tithe envelope once a year. LOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#140848 Feb 5, 2013
Feds: 18 charged in $200M global credit card fraud
Full story: Rome News
Eighteen people were charged in what may be one of the nation's largest credit card fraud rings, a sprawling international scam that duped credit-rating agencies and used thousands of fake identities to steal at least $200 million, federal authorities said Tuesday.

FBI agents enter Raja Jewelers at 820 Newark Ave. in Jersey City on Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2013, investigating an international credit card fraud ring. Eighteen people were charged in what may be one of the nation's largest credit card fraud rings, a sprawling international scam that duped credit-rating agencies and used thousands of fake identities to steal at least $200 million, federal authorities said Tuesday.(AP Photo/The Jersey Journal, Reena Rose Sibayan)

NEWARK, N.J.(AP)— Eighteen people were charged in what may be one of the nation's largest credit card fraud rings, a sprawling international scam that duped credit-rating agencies and used thousands of fake identities to steal at least $200 million, federal authorities said Tuesday.

The elaborate scheme involved improving fake cardholders' credit scores, allowing the scammers to borrow more money that they never repaid, investigators said.

Read more: RN-T.com - Feds 18 charged in 200M global credit card fraud

http://www.topix.com/us/2013/02/feds-18-charg...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#140849 Feb 5, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
slaveboi
"It has nothing to do with race" -- birfoons
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#140850 Feb 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
By definition, the Pope is your leader and he lives in Rome.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#140852 Feb 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Or by article 22 of the constitution of Delaware,(1776,) which required all officers, besides an oath of allegiance, to make and subscribe the following declaration: "I, A.B., do profess [143 U.S. 457, 470] faith in God the Father, and in Jesus Christ His only Son, and in the Holy Ghost, one God, blessed for evermore; and I do acknowledge the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be given by divine inspiration."
Even the constitution of the United States, which is supposed to have little touch upon the private life of the individual, contains in the first amendment a declaration common to the constitutions of all the states, as follows: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," etc.,- and also provides in article 1,§ 7,(a provision common to many constitutions,) that the executive shall have 10 days (Sundays excepted) within which to determine whether he will approve or veto a bill.
http://famguardian.org/Subjects/LawAndGovt/Ch...
Here's what the current constitution of Delaware says:

§ 1. Freedom of religion.

Section 1. Although it is the duty of all persons frequently to assemble together for the public worship of Almighty God; and piety and morality, on which the prosperity of communities depends, are hereby promoted; yet no person shall or ought to be compelled to attend any religious worship, to contribute to the erection or support of any place of worship, or to the maintenance of any ministry, against his or her own free will and consent; and no power shall or ought to be vested in or assumed by any magistrate that shall in any case interfere with, or in any manner control the rights of conscience, in the free exercise of religious worship, nor a preference given by law to any religious societies, denominations, or modes of worship.

§ 2. Religious test for office not required.

Section 2. No religious test shall be required as a qualification to any office, or public trust, under this State.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#140853 Feb 5, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
"It has nothing to do with race" -- birfoons
Egyptians HAD "slaves" ...

In the CENSUS sent around ...
WHERE is "asked" for RACE ...

"I" put AMERICAN ...!!! ;0)

WHAT DAMN difference does it make "what COLOR" I am!

WE ALL BLEED RED!!!!!<3

They just want it to be ABLE to CONTROL the Population!
STATISTICS ...!!!

THEY should be more WORRIED about what RELIGION ...!!!
Being Christian

O
R

mooslim ....

THAT would BE more "appropriate" ... imo.

THEN send THEM on their WAY OUT OF THIS COUNTRY!
THEY have the WHOLE other SECTIONS of the World to PLAY/KILL in!

NOT "The United States of America"

THAT is WHY people CAME here, to get AWAY from "religious" persecution ... BY "tyrants" ...

CHECK your American HISTORY ...!!! <3
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#140854 Feb 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Egyptians HAD "slaves" ...
In the CENSUS sent around ...
WHERE is "asked" for RACE ...
"I" put AMERICAN ...!!! ;0)
WHAT DAMN difference does it make "what COLOR" I am!
WE ALL BLEED RED!!!!!<3
They just want it to be ABLE to CONTROL the Population!
STATISTICS ...!!!
THEY should be more WORRIED about what RELIGION ...!!!
Being Christian
O
R
mooslim ....
THAT would BE more "appropriate" ... imo.
THEN send THEM on their WAY OUT OF THIS COUNTRY!
THEY have the WHOLE other SECTIONS of the World to PLAY/KILL in!
NOT "The United States of America"
THAT is WHY people CAME here, to get AWAY from "religious" persecution ... BY "tyrants" ...
CHECK your American HISTORY ...!!! <3
I bet you wish this rambling tirade made an iota of sense.

Sadly you're too dense to string together a coherent sentence, much less a paragraph.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140856 Feb 5, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume. To assume is stupid. I know that concept is over your head so I won't elaborate.
You assume I assumed. To assume I assumed is assuming that I assume you are a LOSER. I assume that you are assuming that I'm assuming correctly.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#140857 Feb 5, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical "no response" from the braindead. We'll just say you lied. Poor slopuke.
Your question was fully addressed. That any answer you don't like is non-responsive in your fantasy world is your problem, not mine. need some whine with your cheese? Loser.
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>How many times does the birfoon need to be instructed on the distinction between ROFLMAO at birfoons and "defending" the President, who was also laughing at you but now is too busy to realize you birfoons exist. I suggest you write down the number of this post so next time you ask the same dumb question you'll have the answer.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140858 Feb 5, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
95% came from me. I'll bet you it's right also! Sounds like a great job for ya. Give it a "shot". LMAO!
From the horn of plenty ignorance. WTG
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140859 Feb 5, 2013
For Rogue : Looks like one of your idols, namely S&P this, time, is all tangled up in influence peddling, corruption, falsification of numbers, huge conflicts of interest and its nerve to downgrade the U.S.'s credit rating after what it did. I don't even have to supply any proof or evidence of all of this because it's all over and if you don't know about this now, then that's the proof you know SFA.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140860 Feb 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Point one, I said ABC News because it is a George Soros approved site.
Next, he is suing Maher because he welshed on bet!!!
No matter, it still beats your garbage networds by a country mile.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140862 Feb 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you please mind showing me where, in that FoxNews.com "dépêche", ha ha, it says that 95% of firerarms crimes are committed by criminals, or simply, show me how this crappy bit of faux journalism indicates that , in your own words "This is who commits 95% of firearm crimes."
Okay, it's not just dumb, it is dumber. Is there another word beyond "dumber" that would better fit your "personnage"?
<quoted text>
Well, Jacques thinks that an old person who is in their home and afraid they might be burglarized is a criminal because they by a gun to protect themselves.
Where's the relevance? But then, why am I even asking?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140863 Feb 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on Earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom and the POWER and the glory, forever and ever.
Amen †
Is hypocrisy a Christian attribute?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140864 Feb 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Or by article 22 of the constitution of Delaware,(1776,) which required all officers, besides an oath of allegiance, to make and subscribe the following declaration: "I, A.B., do profess [143 U.S. 457, 470] faith in God the Father, and in Jesus Christ His only Son, and in the Holy Ghost, one God, blessed for evermore; and I do acknowledge the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be given by divine inspiration."
Even the constitution of the United States, which is supposed to have little touch upon the private life of the individual, contains in the first amendment a declaration common to the constitutions of all the states, as follows: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," etc.,- and also provides in article 1,§ 7,(a provision common to many constitutions,) that the executive shall have 10 days (Sundays excepted) within which to determine whether he will approve or veto a bill.
http://famguardian.org/Subjects/LawAndGovt/Ch...
You wrote, or I mean, someone else wrote, as you cannot : "and I do acknowledge the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be given by divine inspiration."

Why is it then, when I quote any passage of scripture, tht very scripture that is given by divine inspiration, word for word, no additions, no deletions, and without comment, you and your bosom buddies in Christ LRS and Rogue call me an atheist?

Do you at least know why you and I were forbidden from reading the Old and New Testament up to 30 years ago? The moment the faithful were allowed to read the old and new testaments, they left the church in droves. Wonder why?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#140865 Feb 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Fed Up wrote:
Trump Files $5 Million Lawsuit Against Maher Over Birth Certificate Challenge
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Several points here. This is on ABC News. Next, this piece was written by their Entertaimnet EDITOR! And finally, she makes a blatant RACIST remark!!!
But no one will complain as it is .... ABC News!!! Rogue
Donald Trump Sues Bill Maher for $5M; By Sheila Marikar
Trump called into “Fox & Friends” Monday to say that he’s suing the HBO host for going on Jay Leno’s “Tonight Show” last month and joking that Trump must be “the spawn of his mother having sex with an orangutan.”
https://www.google.com/search...
Several points? Sorry, you don't know what a point is.

If Trump really files suit, he'll only prove that Maher's claim might not be groundless. Only someone with a monkey for an uncle could be so stupid.
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Trump has no standing to sue on behalf of the charities. I promise it will rain in the desert if Trump proves he's not brain damaged. So is Trump gonna sue me on behalf of wanna be citrus farmers out in the desert? LOL.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140866 Feb 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Feds: 18 charged in $200M global credit card fraud
Full story: Rome News
Eighteen people were charged in what may be one of the nation's largest credit card fraud rings, a sprawling international scam that duped credit-rating agencies and used thousands of fake identities to steal at least $200 million, federal authorities said Tuesday.
FBI agents enter Raja Jewelers at 820 Newark Ave. in Jersey City on Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2013, investigating an international credit card fraud ring. Eighteen people were charged in what may be one of the nation's largest credit card fraud rings, a sprawling international scam that duped credit-rating agencies and used thousands of fake identities to steal at least $200 million, federal authorities said Tuesday.(AP Photo/The Jersey Journal, Reena Rose Sibayan)
NEWARK, N.J.(AP)— Eighteen people were charged in what may be one of the nation's largest credit card fraud rings, a sprawling international scam that duped credit-rating agencies and used thousands of fake identities to steal at least $200 million, federal authorities said Tuesday.
The elaborate scheme involved improving fake cardholders' credit scores, allowing the scammers to borrow more money that they never repaid, investigators said.
Read more: RN-T.com - Feds 18 charged in 200M global credit card fraud
http://www.topix.com/us/2013/02/feds-18-charg...
No doubt all Democrats and Obama relatives and friends.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140867 Feb 5, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what the current constitution of Delaware says:
§ 1. Freedom of religion.
Section 1. Although it is the duty of all persons frequently to assemble together for the public worship of Almighty God; and piety and morality, on which the prosperity of communities depends, are hereby promoted; yet no person shall or ought to be compelled to attend any religious worship, to contribute to the erection or support of any place of worship, or to the maintenance of any ministry, against his or her own free will and consent; and no power shall or ought to be vested in or assumed by any magistrate that shall in any case interfere with, or in any manner control the rights of conscience, in the free exercise of religious worship, nor a preference given by law to any religious societies, denominations, or modes of worship.
§ 2. Religious test for office not required.
Section 2. No religious test shall be required as a qualification to any office, or public trust, under this State.
Wait for the cut-and-paste reply. And an extra Our Father as a bonus for your wretched soul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min NTRPRNR1 1,125,126
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min grave digger 47,485
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min Boy G 50,596
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min HughBe 69,989
Abby 10-20 1 hr Ralph 10
Amy 10-11 1 hr Stina2 7
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr RJS 7,820
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance