BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140804 Feb 5, 2013
Bruser wrote:
ATTENTION JERK OTTAWA:
There is an old saying that you should take note of:
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln"
Oh thats right, they never had an Abraham Lincoln in Canada! I wonder if Lincoln spelled his name correctly?????
Be careful Jerk, the Selective Services may be closing in on your trail, along with the Mounted Police.
Oh and fool :
Royal Canadian Mounted Police
Gendarmerie royale du Canada
The Mounties
Abbreviation RCMP/GRC
Royal Canadian Mounted Police.svg
Heraldic badge of the RCMP
Motto Maintiens le droit
"Defending the Law"[1][2]
Agency overview
Formed 1920
Preceding agencies
Royal Northwest Mounted Police (RNWMP)(1904)
Dominion Police (1868)
North West Mounted Police (NWMP)(May 23, 1873)
Employees 29,235
Volunteers Approximately 2,400 Auxiliary Constables[3]
Annual budget CDN$2,597,859,000 (2012-13)[4]
Legal personality Governmental: Government agency
Jurisdictional structure
Federal agency Canada
Constituting instruments
Royal Canadian Mounted Police Act
Provincial Police Acts
General nature
Federal law enforcement
Gendarmerie
While a federal agency, the RCMP also provides direct policing to dependant territories.
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)(French: Gendarmerie royale du Canada (GRC), literally ‘Royal Gendarmerie of Canada'; colloquially known as The Mounties, and internally as ‘The Force') is both a federal and a national police force of Canada, and one of the most recognized of its kind in the world. It is unique in the world as a national, federal, provincial and municipal policing body. The RCMP provides policing services to all of Canada at a federal level, and also on a contract basis to the three territories, eight of Canada's provinces (the RCMP does not provide provincial or municipal policing in either Ontario or Quebec), more than 190 municipalities, 184 aboriginal communities, and three international airports.[6]
The RCMP was formed in 1920 by the merger of the Royal Northwest Mounted Police (RNWMP, founded 1873) with the Dominion Police (founded 1868). The former was originally named the North-West Mounted Police (NWMP), and was given the Royal prefix by King Edward VII in 1904. Much of the present-day organization's symbolism has been inherited from its days as the NWMP, including the distinctive Red Serge uniform, paramilitary heritage, and mythos as a frontier force.
Be careful Jerk Ottawa, the egg on your face will freeze up, and you will be unable to think.
Wait a minute, he can't think as it is..........LOL
All of the above is plagiarism, as no sources are given. Cheat. Robber. You sound more and more like American er hmm Pravda Lady, aka sloopy, aka patriot warrior. She/he does that a lot. Or the late Rush . Take your pick.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140805 Feb 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Fed Up wrote:
Trump Files $5 Million Lawsuit Against Maher Over Birth Certificate Challenge
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Several points here. This is on ABC News. Next, this piece was written by their Entertaimnet EDITOR! And finally, she makes a blatant RACIST remark!!!
But no one will complain as it is .... ABC News!!! Rogue
Donald Trump Sues Bill Maher for $5M; By Sheila Marikar
Trump called into “Fox & Friends” Monday to say that he’s suing the HBO host for going on Jay Leno’s “Tonight Show” last month and joking that Trump must be “the spawn of his mother having sex with an orangutan.”
https://www.google.com/search...
You wrote : "Several points here. This is on ABC News". You mean to say this is a serious source, unlike all your others like FoxNews.com or WN.com or or , you know, all your junk hate sites.

And why would Trump sue Maher for suggesting the truth?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140806 Feb 5, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
At about age 8, I graduated from Aesop's fables to more mature literature. Then a couple years later, I put my toy guns aside and did not replace them with real killing toy guns, as you have, to stave off, ha ha, omg, let me guffaw, yes, sorry, I was saying, to stave off hungry peasants who did not have the smarts to stock up for an upcoming famine.
Are you by any chance Zimmerman-like patrolling condo grounds looking for an armed confrontation, so itching to use those guns "à la Zimmerman", even though, as per your hero, no one has asked you to patrol said grounds? Don't get too frustrated, please, to the point of hijackng a school bus. Is your family aware of your death wishes?
<quoted text>
It's immature to put one's toys away? It's immature to not arm oneself to the teeth? It's immature to NOT patrol condo grounds looking for trouble and the thrill of killing someone, at last, with one's toy killing gun? It's immature to mock fantasist Rogue's tale of famine and shooting starving Americans?
How about the maturity of your response?
No, none of those things are immature. It is you that is immature. Loon.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140807 Feb 5, 2013
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you taking your phony Liberal tail back north to Canada?
He's been banned from all Canadian forums.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#140808 Feb 5, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
“As an only child, did you find one of your parents easier to talk to than the other? My mother. She got it. He often didn’t get it.
What didn’t he get? Religion.
He was a practicing Catholic. What are you? I am post-Catholic.
As opposed to a lapsed Catholic? I am probably more of a collapsed Catholic.
Do you believe in the afterlife? Alas, no.”
CHRISTOPHER BUCKLEY/OBAMA SUPPORTER
Christianity isn't a religion ...
It's a "way of LIFE" ...
FOR "me" ... <3
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140809 Feb 5, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the above is plagiarism, as no sources are given. Cheat. Robber. You sound more and more like American er hmm Pravda Lady, aka sloopy, aka patriot warrior. She/he does that a lot. Or the late Rush . Take your pick.
So much for your "Bruser" idea, huh? LMAO! You were just slapped across the face! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140810 Feb 5, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Several points here. This is on ABC News". You mean to say this is a serious source, unlike all your others like FoxNews.com or WN.com or or , you know, all your junk hate sites.
For suggesting that the "O's" offspring are Silverbacks?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#140811 Feb 5, 2013
Incest Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a "way of LIFE" ...
FOR "me" ... <3
Incest Mom forgets that actions speak louder than words...YOU FAIL!!!!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#140812 Feb 5, 2013
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140813 Feb 5, 2013
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
slaveboi = epic fail
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140814 Feb 5, 2013
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a filthy pig, pops!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140815 Feb 5, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
http://guns.periscopic.com/
You don't understand. Guns do NOT kill. People kill. It's not the gun that fires a bullet at supersonic speed, hot chunk of metal tearing through skin, flesh, muscles, bones, veins, arteries, lungs, heart, stomach, brain, noooo, why don't you get it, good GB?, it's the people who do all that. People not known to be deranged, people bent on revenge, people who just get an inkling to kill, they just go into a gun shop, show almost any kind of ID, buy a gun, wait anywhere from 48 hours to 10 days, cool-off period, and pick up their hand gun, or better, assault weapon with a 50-bullet magazine. Hey, go all out. Then they take those guns, head for home,(So, she wants to play around, does she?) place of work or ex-place of work (I'll get that fuc**g boss who fired me and those colleagues who laughed at me) or a school, or a driver in a rage because I cut him off or a cinema, hey why not? Guns have nothing to do with those massacres waiting to happen, it's the people. What we need is more guns.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140816 Feb 5, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for your "Bruser" idea, huh? LMAO! You were just slapped across the face! LMAO!
By a phone book and plagiarism? God, there is dumb and there is dumber. Which are you? Never mind. He meant Bruiser, you know it, I know it, we know it, they know it,everybody, well, maybe except you, knows it. He puts Moe to shame.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140817 Feb 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a "way of LIFE" ...
FOR "me" ... <3
You have a funny way of showing it

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#140818 Feb 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Fed Up wrote:
Trump Files $5 Million Lawsuit Against Maher Over Birth Certificate Challenge
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Several points here. This is on ABC News. Next, this piece was written by their Entertaimnet EDITOR! And finally, she makes a blatant RACIST remark!!!
But no one will complain as it is .... ABC News!!! Rogue
Donald Trump Sues Bill Maher for $5M; By Sheila Marikar
Trump called into “Fox & Friends” Monday to say that he’s suing the HBO host for going on Jay Leno’s “Tonight Show” last month and joking that Trump must be “the spawn of his mother having sex with an orangutan.”
https://www.google.com/search...
Everyone seems to know it was a joke save Donald Trump which more or less would suggest he is in fact himself a joke. One would think a supposedly intelligent man would have had enough of making a public spectacle of himself, but apparently Trump is in fact every bit as stupid as he looks.

“Trump somehow thinks that he met the burden of proof by releasing an image of a birth certificate on the Internet. Since Trump is on record as rejecting this kind of proof as it pertains to Barack Obama, he can hardly argue that he has met it in regards to himself”
DR. CONSPIRACY
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140819 Feb 5, 2013
This is who commits 95% of firearm crimes.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/05/ca...

Maybe jakeleg could get a job going around asking the criminals to please hand over their guns! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140820 Feb 5, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
By a phone book and plagiarism? God, there is dumb and there is dumber. Which are you? Never mind. He meant Bruiser, you know it, I know it, we know it, they know it,everybody, well, maybe except you, knows it. He puts Moe to shame.
You assume. To assume is stupid. I know that concept is over your head so I won't elaborate.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140821 Feb 5, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
ABC is a joke! Used to be a station with pride, no more though. Just trash!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140822 Feb 5, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, by a large, floppy penis!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140823 Feb 5, 2013
LRS wrote:
This is who commits 95% of firearm crimes.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/05/ca...
Maybe jakeleg could get a job going around asking the criminals to please hand over their guns! LMAO!!!
Would you please mind showing me where, in that FoxNews.com "dépêche", ha ha, it says that 95% of firerarms crimes are committed by criminals, or simply, show me how this crappy bit of faux journalism indicates that , in your own words "This is who commits 95% of firearm crimes."

Okay, it's not just dumb, it is dumber. Is there another word beyond "dumber" that would better fit your "personnage"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min woodtick57 1,124,990
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 20 min RJS 7,820
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min Eric 69,980
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 47 min Grau 68,636
Remember Quantitative Easing?..................... 51 min Go Blue Forever 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr HAHAHA 50,595
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 350
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs