BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,203)

Showing posts 124,041 - 124,060 of167,532
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Yours and Wojar's friends must have been a couple of complete dorks.
My older brother had a '67 Goat and he never had a dent, ding or a scratch.
So much for your feeble attempts at stereotyping.
loose
It was a little different back then Loose. For one thing it wasn’t near as many cars on the road and many highways had 80 MPH speed limits.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's intentions are to destroy our country. We should all be very concerned.
Could you help us out with motive Frank? It’s his country as well; and why would he want to destroy a country his two daughters and their children have to live in?
skopn

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

youtube.com/watch... ………
Geez mistake has been made

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever caused a motor vehicle accident?
<quoted text>
You gave up a fuel sipping Beetle for a gas guzzling Buick? How Conservative of you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Can’t remember gas prices being a concern then but why else would I buy a VW? LOL

Hell most of the time back then I only bought 2 or 3 dollars worth of gas whatever kind of car I was driving. Pick your year.
http://www1.eere.energy.gov/vehiclesandfuels/...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Jobs have always been a priority for The Republicans. Welfare is a priority of Obama. In four years Obama has done nothing to decrease the unemployment rate.
Not according to Mitch McConnell! He said his top priority was to make Obama a one term president.

They did claim to have passed 30 jobs bills, but as it turns out they were only deregulation and tax cut bills masquerading as jobs bills.
http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/gops-claim-h...

Like I said, their only interest is in protecting corporate America and they could care less about you. Keep voting for them and you’ll be on welfare. Either that or working for 6 bucks an hour with no health, sick pay or disability insurance.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Pick a post, any post! LMAO
Thank youi. I was pretty sure that you could not come up with one single lie or BS. You , on the other hand...Dare me.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say teach him to shoot. Who can't read? See, how you like to twist things, hoping no one will notice? Sillyazz lil girl LMAO
Sigh. English incomprehension is worsening . I never said ,(or show me where and when I did), that you claimed she taught him how to shoot. I asked your opinion on it. Sighhh.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

-- Wrecking BALL -- wrote:
“American Sniper” Author, Ex-Navy SEAL Killed at Gun Range
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national-inter...
Abit late, no?
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Abit late, no?
Kyle took a man with obvious mental health issues to a gun range. Fatal error.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Echo wrote:
<quoted text>
Welfare is a priority of Obama. In four years Obama has done nothing to decrease the unemployment rate.
10.5% to 7.9%. What else you got? This in spite of worst economic handoff in 80 years and uncooperative House.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Can’t remember gas prices being a concern then but why else would I buy a VW? LOL
Hell most of the time back then I only bought 2 or 3 dollars worth of gas whatever kind of car I was driving. Pick your year.
http://www1.eere.energy.gov/vehiclesandfuels/...
Just for the record :

Iv'vbe had
Chevrolet,
Dodge,
Chevrolet
VW Beetle
olsdmobile
Dodge
Morris mini minor
Renault 10
VW beetle
Renault 10
Renault 4
Peugeot 404
Peugeot 204
Ford
Mercedes 250
Honda Accord coupe
Honda Civic
Volvo 940
Volvo 960
Honda Accord
Honda Accordà
Ford Mini Van
Ford Mini Van
And Honda Accords up to now

By far the best front seats :Volvo
By far the best most reliable smoothest car : Honda Accord V6. No contest, even Mercedes and Volvo 960 can't touch it. Those two Ford Vans, I must say, were trouble-free, but minor annoyances like gauges and warning light false alarms, fun to drive and lots of power. But Honda is IT.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Poppo,
It wasn't that much different in terms of self-preservation, for cripes sake.
Those were muscle cars then, as they still are now, and had to be treated with care and respect at all times.
I miss those good old days of yore.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Good Morning, Jacques
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Kyle took a man with obvious mental health issues to a gun range. Fatal error.
Even an experienced responsible smart marksman Kyle seems to think that a shooting range is some kind of therapy, like an amusement park. It's not. Ultimate purpose of a gun is not recreation, not fun, it's to kill. There is no other purpose. To kill.

Some so-called lethal "weapons" like knives and cars have other primary purposes, as you can even use a stupid rock to kill someone. We can't regulate rocks, but guns, yes. Wayne Lapierre is hearing dissent now even from his members. But the man is prehistoric, he won't listen, keeps referring to criminals owning guns anyhow. Wrong track.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah the Obummer courts find anything against Obummer! Funny that Obummer hasn't called granny a lier or crazy! And since she let the cat out of the bag not one peep,out of granny! Poor granny so proud of her Kenyan born grandson becoming POTUS, and the officials of Kenya just as proud, yet now she is shut up! And Obummers sister who claimed he was born at another hospital, not a word out of her the past four plus years. Not a word out of any relatives, friends, acquaintances, or witnesses! They all seem to go off the grid! What a gift to be connected to Obummer! LOL!
You’re a fool Cmor! And the extended Obama family has given plenty of interviews. Just none saying he was born in Kenya. You might want to post as well the interview or any other time Obama’s sister said he was born at “another hospital”…. I don’t want to know what someone said she said, I want you to post when she said it. Oh hell, I’ll just save you the time.
http://barackryphal.blogspot.com/2010/02/birt...

And not a word from Obama’s sister in the last four years? Are you nuts?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Bottom line is Judge Surrick in your granny tape case found your boys affidavits to be “ridiculous" and "patently false"…….. Oh yeah, and your the case “frivolous and not worthy of discussion."

Birfoon scorecard
Total Actions 198
Birthers win: 0
Birthers lose: 190
Pending: 8

And Cmor remains a fool!

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama has proven he lied four years ago. He said he would NOT increase taxes on those making less than $25,000. First thing they did was ObamaCrae which was the largest tax increase ever.
Only when you live in Limbaugh Land.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

But you're right again, Poppo.
Automotive handling and safety improvements have come a long way since the 1960's.
Case in point is drum vs. disc brakes. And the MacPhearson strut to name a few.

The Corvaire was another death-trap, from what I understand.
Remember Ralph Nader's motto about the Corvaire?
"Unsafe At Any Speed"
loose

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The only question is the one you just avoided. Why do you feel the need to defend the man on a daily basis? Hmmm?
Why do I spit on scum bucket birfoons who piss on the Constitution daily?

Here's laughing at you.

Can you hear us laughing?

Does that answer your question, loser?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The only questions are why birfoons insist on a fable being a crime, with no reasonable motive, no reasonable evidence, and no reasonable opportunity.
That's not funny, it's pathetic.
<quoted text>

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Froggy wrote:
A person steals guns,(WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), shoots and kills his own mother (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), transports these guns loaded (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), brings guns onto school property (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), breaks into the school (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), discharges the weapons within city limits (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), murders 26 people (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), and commits suicide (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW).
And there are people in this country that somehow think passing ANOTHER LAW banning guns would protect us from someone like this. If you haven't noticed, people like this are not concerned about breaking laws - they only care about fulfilling their own twisted agenda. The only people that a gun ban law would impact are the LAW ABIDING CITIZENS, which will only serve to cripple the ability to protect ourselves. If you agree with this, please re-post. If not, read it again and see if it does not make a wee bit of sense.
Another law banning guns? Rouge in his fantasy world believes guns are banned. My brother owns over twenty guns. Apparently someone forgot to tell him that guns were banned.

And besides all the traffic laws we have, people still violate traffic laws and cause fatal accidents. So maybe we should get rid of traffic laws?

People break laws every day. According to Rouge logic, we should not have any more laws.

A ban on assault weapons and high capacity magazines would not prevent a homeowner from defending his property. Also it is simple mathematics. The more guns that are sold legally, the more that will end up in criminal hands. Guns are sold legally, then they are stolen and others resold, often illegally. And that does affect the law abiding citizen.

What's not needed is another toothless law. What is needed is a comprehensive policy backed up by well crafted laws and regulations.

And to those people who preach that it all about values, if all children were instilled with good values, we wouldn't have crime and we wouldn't need guns in our homes. That argument cuts both ways. Duh!

"Above all, the prophets remind us of the moral state of a people: Few are guilty, but all are responsible. If we admit that the individual is in some measure conditioned or affected by the spirit of society, an individual's crime discloses society's corruption. In a community not indifferent to suffering, uncompromisingly impatient with cruelty and falsehood, continually concerned for God and every man, crime would be infrequent rather than common."
-Rabbi Abraham Heschel
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
Still blaming the white guy eh'? Those jobs would have came anyway. Working for less then poverty level wages ain't working for the American dream, its working for survival on part of the very few proud white people left. Would never expect a kneegro like you to understand that. Not to worry those proud white folks is jumping on your welfare line daily.
"Kneegro". A new racist word. Bravo. Were I black, I would unhesitatingly say so.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 124,041 - 124,060 of167,532
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min leosnana 1,033,713
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min CDC 47,055
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 40 min Sublime1 96,093
Amy 4-18 48 min j_m_w 26
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 51 min Eric 65,113
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,188
Abby 4-17 1 hr Mister Tonka 44
•••
•••