BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,201)

Showing posts 124,001 - 124,020 of167,764
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The world doesn't operate on your rules, thank God. You're loony! Really. That's all your worthless post deserved. Attacking the family of a mentally disturbed child? How manly of you! Maybe you'd like to dig her up and put her on trial? lunatic BTW, how come the guns aren't on trial? You make no sense.
Then explain this :

1. Why is a mother of a special-needs man keeping an arsenal at home, including and assault weapon with a 50-cartridge magazine?

2. Why is a mother of a special-needs man bringing him to a shooting range?

3. Why is the mother of a special-needs man not storing her guns properly?

Start by answering those. You can't?. Then best abstain.

Finally, your awkward ruses don't work. You're not very skillful at putting words in others' mouths, now are you? Indicate where and when I attacked the family of a mentally-disturbed adolescent, not child. Show me. Show us.

The whole thing was spawned by the gun culture you so cherish. It's so sad,what happened, starting with the murder of his own mother. But, hey, not attacking her, and even less her special-needs son, as it's obvious he had not idea what he was doing. But,can we not honestly ask : What was she thihking? And sadder still, those 20 children and 6 adults killed. I'm arguing that fewer guns means fewer homicides. You are arguing that more guns would mean fewer homicides. Yet, what is happening now is proving the exact opposite, including country-by-country comparisons.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No need, we've seen your true colors and they run badly. Kind of like a cheap watercolor. You're a yellow-bellied cowardly POS. If you told me you were drowning, I would not lend a hand! No getting out of this one Mr. Infection. Only a coward would use such an incident to attack another. King Koward! FOAD
Awww, poor Louisiana Loser is all worked up because the facts are against his fantasies.

Wahhhhhhh wahhh wahhhhhhhhh
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, poor Louisiana Loser is all worked up because the facts are against his fantasies.
Wahhhhhhh wahhh wahhhhhhhhh
The spineless King Koward speaks. Whoopee! What's it like to be a punkazz Koward everyday of your miserable life? Do tell. Democrats are dumber than a dogturd. And that's being kind! You're pond scum KK!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The spineless King Koward speaks. Whoopee! What's it like to be a punkazz Koward everyday of your miserable life? Do tell. Democrats are dumber than a dogturd. And that's being kind! You're pond scum KK!
You can always tell when a birfoon is really weak when they respond with name calling and generalizations about democrats.

Sorry, cowboy, but you won't protect yourself if the world's most highly trained gun handlers cannot.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Chico wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he stole the gun!
Right. And somebody stole your brain. Oops, nothing to steal.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jakeleg, you're a real dumbazz. He used the incident as a platform to attack Rogue. It doesn't get anymore cowardly than that. You're right there with him.
Ooookay. First you wrote : "Are you making a joke over the deaths of two people? That's about your speed. puke stain " Right? You deny you wrote that?

So, 1st, he was making a joke over the deaths of two people. In a subsequent post, I wrote about your poor reading skills and explained what the good GB meant, to wit, that he was mocking hapless Rogue. So, 2nd, in the above, you come back with "He used the incident as a platform to attack Rogue."

Er, hmm, let's get your act together. You want to have it both ways, like the Kenya-Hawaii crap. Either he was making a joke over two dead people or he was attacking Rogue. What's it gonna be, eh boy?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Chico wrote:
<quoted text>
Who calling who names?
I see. Got your monikers mixed up, forgot to switch, eh boy?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooookay. First you wrote : "Are you making a joke over the deaths of two people? That's about your speed. puke stain " Right? You deny you wrote that?
So, 1st, he was making a joke over the deaths of two people. In a subsequent post, I wrote about your poor reading skills and explained what the good GB meant, to wit, that he was mocking hapless Rogue. So, 2nd, in the above, you come back with "He used the incident as a platform to attack Rogue."
Er, hmm, let's get your act together. You want to have it both ways, like the Kenya-Hawaii crap. Either he was making a joke over two dead people or he was attacking Rogue. What's it gonna be, eh boy?
Knowing the POS King Koward, I'd say he was doing both, boi!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowing the POS King Koward, I'd say he was doing both, boi!
What a surprise, exactly the response I expected. Better think twice before calling anyone a POS (LRS tm reg'd) after getting caught with your own words again. Look in that deformed mirror. Oops, not deformed. Ha ha.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain this :
1. Why is a mother of a special-needs man keeping an arsenal at home, including and assault weapon with a 50-cartridge magazine?
Finally, your awkward ruses don't work. You're not very skillful at putting words in others' mouths, now are you? Indicate where and when I attacked the family of a mentally-disturbed adolescent, not child. Show me. Show us.
The whole thing was spawned by the gun culture you so cherish. It's so sad,what happened, starting with the murder of his own mother. But, hey, not attacking her, and even less her special-needs son, as it's obvious he had not idea what he was doing. But,can we not honestly ask : What was she thihking? And sadder still, those 20 children and 6 adults killed. I'm arguing that fewer guns means fewer homicides. You are arguing that more guns would mean fewer homicides. Yet, what is happening now is proving the exact opposite, including country-by-country comparisons.
1. It's her right.
2. To teach him about firearms.
3. You'd have to ask her.

You know what you wrote and so do I. You're disgusting and should eliminate yourself ASAP! Really.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What a surprise, exactly the response I expected. Better think twice before calling anyone a POS (LRS tm reg'd) after getting caught with your own words again. Look in that deformed mirror. Oops, not deformed. Ha ha.
What's the matter jakeleg, don't like being called a worthless piece of shyt? Too damn bad. Cause that's what you are. You've proven day after day. You don't think anyone on here buys any of your BS, do you?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain this :
Learn the difference between "an" and "and"! It's a repetitive error you make all the time.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn the difference between "an" and "and"! It's a repetitive error you make all the time.
I know the differernce between an adjective and a conjunction. It's a typo. And I'll no doubt keep making it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter jakeleg, don't like being called a worthless piece of shyt? Too damn bad. Cause that's what you are. You've proven day after day. You don't think anyone on here buys any of your BS, do you?
The other day, you said I told lies. I asked for ONE example. Still waiting. Now it's BS. Let's have it. ONE sample of my BS. Not 2 or 3, just ONE.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
1. It's her right.
2. To teach him about firearms.
3. You'd have to ask her.
You know what you wrote and so do I. You're disgusting and should eliminate yourself ASAP! Really.
You think then it's ok for a woman, a teacher, to have an arsenal in her house, including an assault rifle with a 50-cartridge magazine, to leave all three firearms lying around and teach a special needs boy how to shoot? Really? Then, I'll forget about your surrender-like name-calling for lack of nothing better to say.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the differernce between an adjective and a conjunction. It's a typo. And I'll no doubt keep making it.
You can now pick on "differernce>. I won't play that game with you. Your numerous errors, whether spelling or grammar, are known to all here. I don't even have to point out your typos.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Obama has proven he lied four years ago. He said he would NOT increase taxes on those making less than $25,000. First thing they did was ObamaCrae which was the largest tax increase ever. And every time you turn around he has added fee (taxes) and now he will close loopholes which means .... increase taxes. Got a home mortgage deduction? You might not have it next year.
Obama is not the typical tax and spend Liberal, he is a spend and then tax progressive!!! Bend over and spread your cheeks as you haven't see anything yet.

Obama: US can reduce deficit by closing tax loopholes, making 'smart' reductions in spending
By The Associated Press | Associated Press

WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama says the U.S can reduce its budget deficit by closing tax loopholes and making "smart" reductions in spending.
Obama says closing tax loopholes should enable the U.S. to "continue to fund things that can help us grow" without raising tax rates again.
In an interview Sunday on CBS television a few hours before the Super Bowl, the president said he wants the tax system to be "fair and transparent," noting that the average taxpayer can't take advantage of things like offshore tax havens.
Obama also called for further health care reforms, noting the U.S. spends "more than every other country does." He says there's "no doubt we need additional revenue coupled with smart spending reductions."

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain this :
Ya know, many people get into denial. And it is easy why you love someone. You just don't see their faults. Maybe the mother did not really realize how sick her son was.
Almost twenty years ago my wife went crazy on me. I just thought she was going through menopause when I found out she wad not pausing between men!
We would wake up ... and she would pick a fight. Come home from work ... pick a fight. Go to bed ... pick a fight. After putting up with that for six-nine months I asked her if she wanted to see a marriage councilor and I waited, and waited, and waited for about a minute .... and I told her that if she did not want to work on the marriage, I wanted out. That was when I found out about Al!!!
Like I said, you love someone, you just don't see. All the warning signs where there. Even our daughter knew!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
An adjective? LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The other day, you said I told lies. I asked for ONE example. Still waiting. Now it's BS. Let's have it. ONE sample of my BS. Not 2 or 3, just ONE.
Pick a post, any post! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 124,001 - 124,020 of167,764
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE