BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 225483 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#140835 Feb 5, 2013
Or by article 22 of the constitution of Delaware,(1776,) which required all officers, besides an oath of allegiance, to make and subscribe the following declaration: "I, A.B., do profess [143 U.S. 457, 470] faith in God the Father, and in Jesus Christ His only Son, and in the Holy Ghost, one God, blessed for evermore; and I do acknowledge the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be given by divine inspiration."

Even the constitution of the United States, which is supposed to have little touch upon the private life of the individual, contains in the first amendment a declaration common to the constitutions of all the states, as follows: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," etc.,- and also provides in article 1,§ 7,(a provision common to many constitutions,) that the executive shall have 10 days (Sundays excepted) within which to determine whether he will approve or veto a bill.
http://famguardian.org/Subjects/LawAndGovt/Ch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#140837 Feb 5, 2013
;0)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140838 Feb 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you please mind showing me where, in that FoxNews.com "dépêche", ha ha, it says that 95% of firerarms crimes are committed by criminals, or simply, show me how this crappy bit of faux journalism indicates that , in your own words "This is who commits 95% of firearm crimes."
Okay, it's not just dumb, it is dumber. Is there another word beyond "dumber" that would better fit your "personnage"?
<quoted text>
Well, Jacques thinks that an old person who is in their home and afraid they might be burglarized is a criminal because they by a gun to protect themselves.
Yep, makes me wonder if jakeleg isn't a criminal himself. He only wants guns in the hands of cold blooded killers? Hmmm....
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140839 Feb 5, 2013
jakeleg, why do you want innocent, law-abiding citizens to be unarmed while the criminal element will still have their weapons? jakeleg would like to see unarmed American citizens gunned down on a regular basis. This is how much jakeleg hates America and its people, just like his sandchigger relatives. I wonder if his sandchigger relatives have any more guts than he does? We all know the answer is "no". Off yourself immediately. TIA

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#140840 Feb 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity isn't a religion ...
It's a "way of LIFE" ...
FOR "me" ... <3
I’ll be sure and let those crazy academics know AL because they have Christianity listed as the largest religion in the world.

Truth be told I suspect a lot of folk simply say they’re Christian for lack of a better depiction of their true perspective. Those would be what Rogue refers to as the lapse Christians. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#140841 Feb 5, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
By a phone book and plagiarism? God, there is dumb and there is dumber. Which are you? Never mind. He meant Bruiser, you know it, I know it, we know it, they know it,everybody, well, maybe except you, knows it. He puts Moe to shame.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No, by a large, floppy penis!
Not only does "penis" have no reason to be there, your short and absurd sentence has no relevance. KIs that a mirror description of your own by any chance?

I've told this before, but here goes again : Now everyone knows how those afflicted by the plague would have a bell hanging around their neck so as to warn the population they were coming. You should hang one around yours. Then and only then could you shout "Can you hear me coming?", and all would flee. Ha ha. What a loser. Still thinking that offshore Romney is president.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140842 Feb 5, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I’ll be sure and let those crazy academics know AL because they have Christianity listed as the largest religion in the world.
Truth be told I suspect a lot of folk simply say they’re Christian for lack of a better depiction of their true perspective. Those would be what Rogue refers to as the lapse Christians. LOL
It went right over your head slaveboi. LMAO!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#140843 Feb 5, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If Trump looks stupid with his planes, penthouses, etc., how do you think you look slaveboi? Like a flat-out loser. Honestly.
The game is basketball and Mr. Liars as usual shows up with a football.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140844 Feb 5, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
By a phone book and plagiarism? God, there is dumb and there is dumber. Which are you? Never mind. He meant Bruiser, you know it, I know it, we know it, they know it,everybody, well, maybe except you, knows it. He puts Moe to shame.
<quoted text>
Not only does "penis" have no reason to be there, your short and absurd sentence has no relevance. KIs that a mirror description of your own by any chance?
I've told this before, but here goes again : Now everyone knows how those afflicted by the plague would have a bell hanging around their neck so as to warn the population they were coming. You should hang one around yours. Then and only then could you shout "Can you hear me coming?", and all would flee. Ha ha. What a loser. Still thinking that offshore Romney is president.
Absolutely nothing! LMAO Loon-a-toon!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140845 Feb 5, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The game is basketball and Mr. Liars as usual shows up with a football.
Now, that's a sharp reply! Pfft!!! Really slaveboi, can you do no better? LMAO!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#140846 Feb 5, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I’ll be sure and let those crazy academics know AL because they have Christianity listed as the largest religion in the world.
Truth be told I suspect a lot of folk simply say they’re Christian for lack of a better depiction of their true perspective. Those would be what Rogue refers to as the lapse Christians. LOL
Well, I an Catholic but not Roman Catholic. There are many people like me who are not keen on organized religion. But I do donate money to Catholic Charities because I think they are a good value. But I do not want even one of my cents going to Rome!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#140847 Feb 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I an Catholic but not Roman Catholic. There are many people like me who are not keen on organized religion. But I do donate money to Catholic Charities because I think they are a good value. But I do not want even one of my cents going to Rome!
Just donated to my old grade school Catholic Church yesterday. They still have the nerve to send me a tithe envelope once a year. LOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#140848 Feb 5, 2013
Feds: 18 charged in $200M global credit card fraud
Full story: Rome News
Eighteen people were charged in what may be one of the nation's largest credit card fraud rings, a sprawling international scam that duped credit-rating agencies and used thousands of fake identities to steal at least $200 million, federal authorities said Tuesday.

FBI agents enter Raja Jewelers at 820 Newark Ave. in Jersey City on Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2013, investigating an international credit card fraud ring. Eighteen people were charged in what may be one of the nation's largest credit card fraud rings, a sprawling international scam that duped credit-rating agencies and used thousands of fake identities to steal at least $200 million, federal authorities said Tuesday.(AP Photo/The Jersey Journal, Reena Rose Sibayan)

NEWARK, N.J.(AP)— Eighteen people were charged in what may be one of the nation's largest credit card fraud rings, a sprawling international scam that duped credit-rating agencies and used thousands of fake identities to steal at least $200 million, federal authorities said Tuesday.

The elaborate scheme involved improving fake cardholders' credit scores, allowing the scammers to borrow more money that they never repaid, investigators said.

Read more: RN-T.com - Feds 18 charged in 200M global credit card fraud

http://www.topix.com/us/2013/02/feds-18-charg...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#140849 Feb 5, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
slaveboi
"It has nothing to do with race" -- birfoons
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#140850 Feb 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I an Catholic but not Roman Catholic. There are many people like me who are not keen on organized religion. But I do donate money to Catholic Charities because I think they are a good value. But I do not want even one of my cents going to Rome!
By definition, the Pope is your leader and he lives in Rome.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#140852 Feb 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Or by article 22 of the constitution of Delaware,(1776,) which required all officers, besides an oath of allegiance, to make and subscribe the following declaration: "I, A.B., do profess [143 U.S. 457, 470] faith in God the Father, and in Jesus Christ His only Son, and in the Holy Ghost, one God, blessed for evermore; and I do acknowledge the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be given by divine inspiration."
Even the constitution of the United States, which is supposed to have little touch upon the private life of the individual, contains in the first amendment a declaration common to the constitutions of all the states, as follows: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," etc.,- and also provides in article 1,§ 7,(a provision common to many constitutions,) that the executive shall have 10 days (Sundays excepted) within which to determine whether he will approve or veto a bill.
http://famguardian.org/Subjects/LawAndGovt/Ch...
Here's what the current constitution of Delaware says:

§ 1. Freedom of religion.

Section 1. Although it is the duty of all persons frequently to assemble together for the public worship of Almighty God; and piety and morality, on which the prosperity of communities depends, are hereby promoted; yet no person shall or ought to be compelled to attend any religious worship, to contribute to the erection or support of any place of worship, or to the maintenance of any ministry, against his or her own free will and consent; and no power shall or ought to be vested in or assumed by any magistrate that shall in any case interfere with, or in any manner control the rights of conscience, in the free exercise of religious worship, nor a preference given by law to any religious societies, denominations, or modes of worship.

§ 2. Religious test for office not required.

Section 2. No religious test shall be required as a qualification to any office, or public trust, under this State.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#140853 Feb 5, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
"It has nothing to do with race" -- birfoons
Egyptians HAD "slaves" ...

In the CENSUS sent around ...
WHERE is "asked" for RACE ...

"I" put AMERICAN ...!!! ;0)

WHAT DAMN difference does it make "what COLOR" I am!

WE ALL BLEED RED!!!!!<3

They just want it to be ABLE to CONTROL the Population!
STATISTICS ...!!!

THEY should be more WORRIED about what RELIGION ...!!!
Being Christian

O
R

mooslim ....

THAT would BE more "appropriate" ... imo.

THEN send THEM on their WAY OUT OF THIS COUNTRY!
THEY have the WHOLE other SECTIONS of the World to PLAY/KILL in!

NOT "The United States of America"

THAT is WHY people CAME here, to get AWAY from "religious" persecution ... BY "tyrants" ...

CHECK your American HISTORY ...!!! <3
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#140854 Feb 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Egyptians HAD "slaves" ...
In the CENSUS sent around ...
WHERE is "asked" for RACE ...
"I" put AMERICAN ...!!! ;0)
WHAT DAMN difference does it make "what COLOR" I am!
WE ALL BLEED RED!!!!!<3
They just want it to be ABLE to CONTROL the Population!
STATISTICS ...!!!
THEY should be more WORRIED about what RELIGION ...!!!
Being Christian
O
R
mooslim ....
THAT would BE more "appropriate" ... imo.
THEN send THEM on their WAY OUT OF THIS COUNTRY!
THEY have the WHOLE other SECTIONS of the World to PLAY/KILL in!
NOT "The United States of America"
THAT is WHY people CAME here, to get AWAY from "religious" persecution ... BY "tyrants" ...
CHECK your American HISTORY ...!!! <3
I bet you wish this rambling tirade made an iota of sense.

Sadly you're too dense to string together a coherent sentence, much less a paragraph.
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#140856 Feb 5, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume. To assume is stupid. I know that concept is over your head so I won't elaborate.
You assume I assumed. To assume I assumed is assuming that I assume you are a LOSER. I assume that you are assuming that I'm assuming correctly.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#140857 Feb 5, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical "no response" from the braindead. We'll just say you lied. Poor slopuke.
Your question was fully addressed. That any answer you don't like is non-responsive in your fantasy world is your problem, not mine. need some whine with your cheese? Loser.
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>How many times does the birfoon need to be instructed on the distinction between ROFLMAO at birfoons and "defending" the President, who was also laughing at you but now is too busy to realize you birfoons exist. I suggest you write down the number of this post so next time you ask the same dumb question you'll have the answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,433,858
Marine Joint Chiefs Chairman Rejects Obama Plan 19 min Go Blue Forever 5
Clinton foundation scam, gave 5.7%. That's horr... 46 min ClintonsStoleDaLoot 16
This PUZZLE fits........................NICELY. 52 min COMEYBribeTAKER 4
Breitbart--Comey + Clinton Foundation 58 min COMEY LVS HILLARY 7
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 59 min RACE 9,559
Granny Clinton........UNfit 1 hr HillarysBodyBags 10
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 103,654

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages