BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#140561 Feb 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, many people get into denial. And it is easy why you love someone. You just don't see their faults. Maybe the mother did not really realize how sick her son was.
Almost twenty years ago my wife went crazy on me. I just thought she was going through menopause when I found out she wad not pausing between men!
We would wake up ... and she would pick a fight. Come home from work ... pick a fight. Go to bed ... pick a fight. After putting up with that for six-nine months I asked her if she wanted to see a marriage councilor and I waited, and waited, and waited for about a minute .... and I told her that if she did not want to work on the marriage, I wanted out. That was when I found out about Al!!!
Like I said, you love someone, you just don't see. All the warning signs where there. Even our daughter knew!
She was well aware of his documented illness and on this one occasion decided to take a short vacation from her constant attention to him. He was on medication in which she routinly regulated.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#140562 Feb 3, 2013
Poor birthers.

All those years of whining about a birth certificate, and Obama wins a second term

Ouch
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140563 Feb 3, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Just curious, if it was possible to rearange her bones, replace destroyed internal organs, reseal her flesh, do the same with 26 other bodies and her sons..... Would she still make those same decisions and actions?
You'd have to ask her. I cannot answer for her.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#140566 Feb 3, 2013
Chico wrote:
<quoted text>
Who calling who names?
You can always tell when an illiterate birfoon replies because they forget predicating verbs in their sentences.

“It ain't OVER till”

Since: Feb 13

The Wrecking Ball Swings

#140567 Feb 3, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
You can always tell when an illiterate birfoon replies because they forget predicating verbs in their sentences.
You can ALWAYS tell when a lib is lying ...
He OPENS his mouth ...
SWAMI X

Canyon Country, CA

#140568 Feb 3, 2013
...my crystal ball says Obama will be leaving office in just over a year.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#140569 Feb 3, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Poor birthers.
All those years of whining about a birth certificate, and Obama wins a second term
Ouch
He hasn't won one term yet. He is DQ'd.

“It ain't OVER till”

The Wrecking Ball Swings

#140570 Feb 3, 2013
The President Continues to FAIL US Daily

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/2012-presiden...

“It ain't OVER till”

The Wrecking Ball Swings

#140572 Feb 4, 2013
“American Sniper” Author, Ex-Navy SEAL Killed at Gun Range

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national-inter...
David

Auburn, WA

#140573 Feb 4, 2013
There are certainly conspiracy theorists that are over the top on both sides. I've had a tough life too. But come on. Your little heads are going to explode. My Dad was tied up in knots over Wall Street and Hoovervilles from the Great Depression. It was the wealthy that would remain that way and would get cheap labor after forcing the poor into a state of helplessness. Now,the wealth will have there wealth stretch that much further by paying that much less. It was a planned event in his mind. It used to drive me nuts as a high school student. We fought and fought. He never changed on that subject.

Now, Obama is from Kenya and a Muslim. Of course, my father would not have shared THESE views. But his focus would be so strained on an insane subject that it literally made him nuts. I loved my father and still do just as your children love you but show them more sanity so they don't have to keep making excuses for you. I'm 57 now but reading this garbage brings up bad memories.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#140576 Feb 4, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Yours and Wojar's friends must have been a couple of complete dorks.
My older brother had a '67 Goat and he never had a dent, ding or a scratch.
So much for your feeble attempts at stereotyping.
loose
It was a little different back then Loose. For one thing it wasn’t near as many cars on the road and many highways had 80 MPH speed limits.

Moreno Valley, CA

#140577 Feb 4, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's intentions are to destroy our country. We should all be very concerned.
Could you help us out with motive Frank? It’s his country as well; and why would he want to destroy a country his two daughters and their children have to live in?
skopn

Pittsburgh, PA

#140578 Feb 4, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………
Geez mistake has been made

Moreno Valley, CA

#140579 Feb 4, 2013
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever caused a motor vehicle accident?
<quoted text>
You gave up a fuel sipping Beetle for a gas guzzling Buick? How Conservative of you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tZzKUt4OtE8XX
Can’t remember gas prices being a concern then but why else would I buy a VW? LOL

Hell most of the time back then I only bought 2 or 3 dollars worth of gas whatever kind of car I was driving. Pick your year.
http://www1.eere.energy.gov/vehiclesandfuels/...

Moreno Valley, CA

#140580 Feb 4, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Jobs have always been a priority for The Republicans. Welfare is a priority of Obama. In four years Obama has done nothing to decrease the unemployment rate.
Not according to Mitch McConnell! He said his top priority was to make Obama a one term president.

They did claim to have passed 30 jobs bills, but as it turns out they were only deregulation and tax cut bills masquerading as jobs bills.
http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/gops-claim-h...

Like I said, their only interest is in protecting corporate America and they could care less about you. Keep voting for them and you’ll be on welfare. Either that or working for 6 bucks an hour with no health, sick pay or disability insurance.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140582 Feb 4, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Pick a post, any post! LMAO
Thank youi. I was pretty sure that you could not come up with one single lie or BS. You , on the other hand...Dare me.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140583 Feb 4, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say teach him to shoot. Who can't read? See, how you like to twist things, hoping no one will notice? Sillyazz lil girl LMAO
Sigh. English incomprehension is worsening . I never said ,(or show me where and when I did), that you claimed she taught him how to shoot. I asked your opinion on it. Sighhh.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140584 Feb 4, 2013
-- Wrecking BALL -- wrote:
“American Sniper” Author, Ex-Navy SEAL Killed at Gun Range
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national-inter...
Abit late, no?
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

#140585 Feb 4, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Abit late, no?
Kyle took a man with obvious mental health issues to a gun range. Fatal error.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140586 Feb 4, 2013
Echo wrote:
<quoted text>
Welfare is a priority of Obama. In four years Obama has done nothing to decrease the unemployment rate.
10.5% to 7.9%. What else you got? This in spite of worst economic handoff in 80 years and uncooperative House.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,476
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Incognito4Ever 1,110,141
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,652
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 20 min LieutenantGov 4,030
Amy 9-18 22 min Sublime1 9
Abby 9-18 45 min Sublime1 7
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Blwlgo 1,926
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 98,227
Amy 9-16 12 hr Zap Brannigan 55
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search