BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140515 Feb 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
HERE jock itCh ... wanna study? ;0)
Eligibility for the GED® Test
By Leonard Williams
For today’s 39 million U.S. adults who didn’t graduate from high school, the GED® diploma is the equivalent to a high school diploma and the best way to demonstrate skills and proficiency levels that are necessary for a better job or more education.
Who’s eligible to take the GED test? As a rule, you’re eligible if:
You aren’t currently enrolled in high school;
You haven’t graduated from high school;
You are at least 18 years old or older. Some states or provinces will allow testing at 16 and 17 years, often with special requirements.
You meet local requirements regarding age, residency, GED test prep, and the length of time since leaving school.
GED test eligibility varies in different states and provinces, because each area administers the GED test and awards an official GED diploma or GED test credential. Find out more about your local GED requirements.
Is the GED test given online
No! Taking the GED test online is not allowed. The GED test is administered by the American Council of Education, which develops and distributes GED tests. GED tests are ONLY given at designated GED test locations throughout the U.S., U.S. Territories, and Canada, and internationally through Prometric. To locate official GED locations, including international testing, visit http://www.passGED.com/test_state.php .
http://www.passged.com/articles/7_Eligibility...
That's way over his head! He's a dropout for a reason.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140516 Feb 3, 2013
Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah the Obummer courts find anything against Obummer! Funny that Obummer hasn't called granny a lier or crazy! And since she let the cat out of the bag not one peep,out of granny! Poor granny so proud of her Kenyan born grandson becoming POTUS, and the officials of Kenya just as proud, yet now she is shut up! And Obummers sister who claimed he was born at another hospital, not a word out of her the past four plus years. Not a word out of any relatives, friends, acquaintances, or witnesses! They all seem to go off the grid! What a gift to be connected to Obummer! LOL!
The authorities should check on the well being of those "silent" family members and friends.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#140517 Feb 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you making a joke over the deaths of two people? That's about your speed. puke stain
No, but you're a raging moron, so I see how you could think that.

Try again, loser.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#140518 Feb 3, 2013
HAHAHAH

Birthers!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#140519 Feb 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Worthless POS.
I'm really glad to see you responded to a single post three times.

The fact that the world's most highly trained and dealy person could protect themselves gets you worked up. And you think moron birfoons with cowboy mentalities are going to protect themselves?

LOLOLOLOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140521 Feb 3, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but you're a raging moron, so I see how you could think that.
Try again, loser.
No need, we've seen your true colors and they run badly. Kind of like a cheap watercolor. You're a yellow-bellied cowardly POS. If you told me you were drowning, I would not lend a hand! No getting out of this one Mr. Infection. Only a coward would use such an incident to attack another. King Koward! FOAD
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140522 Feb 3, 2013
FFS- wrote:
HAHAHAH
Birthers!
Nice avatar Mr. Blockhead.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#140524 Feb 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice avatar Mr. Blockhead.
Conservatives are hilarious when they feel compelled to respond...but cant think of anything to say!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140526 Feb 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The world doesn't operate on your rules, thank God. You're loony! Really. That's all your worthless post deserved. Attacking the family of a mentally disturbed child? How manly of you! Maybe you'd like to dig her up and put her on trial? lunatic BTW, how come the guns aren't on trial? You make no sense.
Then explain this :

1. Why is a mother of a special-needs man keeping an arsenal at home, including and assault weapon with a 50-cartridge magazine?

2. Why is a mother of a special-needs man bringing him to a shooting range?

3. Why is the mother of a special-needs man not storing her guns properly?

Start by answering those. You can't?. Then best abstain.

Finally, your awkward ruses don't work. You're not very skillful at putting words in others' mouths, now are you? Indicate where and when I attacked the family of a mentally-disturbed adolescent, not child. Show me. Show us.

The whole thing was spawned by the gun culture you so cherish. It's so sad,what happened, starting with the murder of his own mother. But, hey, not attacking her, and even less her special-needs son, as it's obvious he had not idea what he was doing. But,can we not honestly ask : What was she thihking? And sadder still, those 20 children and 6 adults killed. I'm arguing that fewer guns means fewer homicides. You are arguing that more guns would mean fewer homicides. Yet, what is happening now is proving the exact opposite, including country-by-country comparisons.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#140527 Feb 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No need, we've seen your true colors and they run badly. Kind of like a cheap watercolor. You're a yellow-bellied cowardly POS. If you told me you were drowning, I would not lend a hand! No getting out of this one Mr. Infection. Only a coward would use such an incident to attack another. King Koward! FOAD
Awww, poor Louisiana Loser is all worked up because the facts are against his fantasies.

Wahhhhhhh wahhh wahhhhhhhhh
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140528 Feb 3, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, poor Louisiana Loser is all worked up because the facts are against his fantasies.
Wahhhhhhh wahhh wahhhhhhhhh
The spineless King Koward speaks. Whoopee! What's it like to be a punkazz Koward everyday of your miserable life? Do tell. Democrats are dumber than a dogturd. And that's being kind! You're pond scum KK!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#140530 Feb 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The spineless King Koward speaks. Whoopee! What's it like to be a punkazz Koward everyday of your miserable life? Do tell. Democrats are dumber than a dogturd. And that's being kind! You're pond scum KK!
You can always tell when a birfoon is really weak when they respond with name calling and generalizations about democrats.

Sorry, cowboy, but you won't protect yourself if the world's most highly trained gun handlers cannot.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140531 Feb 3, 2013
Chico wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he stole the gun!
Right. And somebody stole your brain. Oops, nothing to steal.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140534 Feb 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jakeleg, you're a real dumbazz. He used the incident as a platform to attack Rogue. It doesn't get anymore cowardly than that. You're right there with him.
Ooookay. First you wrote : "Are you making a joke over the deaths of two people? That's about your speed. puke stain " Right? You deny you wrote that?

So, 1st, he was making a joke over the deaths of two people. In a subsequent post, I wrote about your poor reading skills and explained what the good GB meant, to wit, that he was mocking hapless Rogue. So, 2nd, in the above, you come back with "He used the incident as a platform to attack Rogue."

Er, hmm, let's get your act together. You want to have it both ways, like the Kenya-Hawaii crap. Either he was making a joke over two dead people or he was attacking Rogue. What's it gonna be, eh boy?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140535 Feb 3, 2013
Chico wrote:
<quoted text>
Who calling who names?
I see. Got your monikers mixed up, forgot to switch, eh boy?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140537 Feb 3, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooookay. First you wrote : "Are you making a joke over the deaths of two people? That's about your speed. puke stain " Right? You deny you wrote that?
So, 1st, he was making a joke over the deaths of two people. In a subsequent post, I wrote about your poor reading skills and explained what the good GB meant, to wit, that he was mocking hapless Rogue. So, 2nd, in the above, you come back with "He used the incident as a platform to attack Rogue."
Er, hmm, let's get your act together. You want to have it both ways, like the Kenya-Hawaii crap. Either he was making a joke over two dead people or he was attacking Rogue. What's it gonna be, eh boy?
Knowing the POS King Koward, I'd say he was doing both, boi!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140538 Feb 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowing the POS King Koward, I'd say he was doing both, boi!
What a surprise, exactly the response I expected. Better think twice before calling anyone a POS (LRS tm reg'd) after getting caught with your own words again. Look in that deformed mirror. Oops, not deformed. Ha ha.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140539 Feb 3, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain this :
1. Why is a mother of a special-needs man keeping an arsenal at home, including and assault weapon with a 50-cartridge magazine?
Finally, your awkward ruses don't work. You're not very skillful at putting words in others' mouths, now are you? Indicate where and when I attacked the family of a mentally-disturbed adolescent, not child. Show me. Show us.
The whole thing was spawned by the gun culture you so cherish. It's so sad,what happened, starting with the murder of his own mother. But, hey, not attacking her, and even less her special-needs son, as it's obvious he had not idea what he was doing. But,can we not honestly ask : What was she thihking? And sadder still, those 20 children and 6 adults killed. I'm arguing that fewer guns means fewer homicides. You are arguing that more guns would mean fewer homicides. Yet, what is happening now is proving the exact opposite, including country-by-country comparisons.
1. It's her right.
2. To teach him about firearms.
3. You'd have to ask her.

You know what you wrote and so do I. You're disgusting and should eliminate yourself ASAP! Really.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140540 Feb 3, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What a surprise, exactly the response I expected. Better think twice before calling anyone a POS (LRS tm reg'd) after getting caught with your own words again. Look in that deformed mirror. Oops, not deformed. Ha ha.
What's the matter jakeleg, don't like being called a worthless piece of shyt? Too damn bad. Cause that's what you are. You've proven day after day. You don't think anyone on here buys any of your BS, do you?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140541 Feb 3, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain this :
Learn the difference between "an" and "and"! It's a repetitive error you make all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Right 1,115,809
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Jonah1 50,078
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 15 min Nono 4,060
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 36 min Le Jimbo 6
Amy 10-2 43 min he who knows 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cheftell 68,568
Abby 10-2 1 hr Toj 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 98,375
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]