BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#140493 Feb 3, 2013
Obama's Psychopathic Narcissism / Megalomania
&fe ature=player_embedded

The Unfolding of the Green Police State
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/the-unfolding-...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#140495 Feb 3, 2013
Deadliest sniper in history shot to death at shooting range while armed.

But Rogue Moron types with cowboy fantasies are going to protect themselves? Lol

http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/02/02/45960...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140496 Feb 3, 2013
Here's the original post:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic commie loser. Dylan Thomas wrote that. He would vomit on your kind.

LRS wrote:
Dang classy of ya there sparky. I believe "loser" would be appropriate.

Now, what "typo" are you saying I "pounced on"? Hmmm?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140497 Feb 3, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
But Rogue Moron types with cowboy fantasies are going to protect themselves? Lol
Are you making a joke over the deaths of two people? That's about your speed. puke stain
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140498 Feb 3, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Too damn bad it wasn't you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140499 Feb 3, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Worthless POS.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#140500 Feb 3, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobs are not a Republican priority Cmor. Never have been. Deregulation and giving tax breaks to the rich are. And neither do they care about deficit reduction which is simply a smoke screen to cover their attack on entitlements. Fact is Republicans have no clue how to govern a nation and most Americans with the exception of “mostly” old white men have come to realize that.
From the day of Obama’s first inauguration Republicans were plotting to destroy his presidency and could care less if they destroyed the country in the process as they continue to invent one bogus crisis after another; and as you plainly saw the electorate wasn’t about to reward them for that. And while you continue to live in your delusionary bubble you may also note exit polling showed the majority of the electorate still remembers whose policies caused this calamity. Apparently
The ignorant birfoon never knew.
Jobs have always been a priority for The Republicans. Welfare is a priority of Obama. In four years Obama has done nothing to decrease the unemployment rate.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140501 Feb 3, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Jobs have always been a priority for The Republicans. Welfare is a priority of Obama. In four years Obama has done nothing to decrease the unemployment rate.
That so? It went from GWB 10.5% to today's 7.9%. Almost 3 points in spite of the 2nd worst economic mess left for an incoming president in the history of the nation.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#140502 Feb 3, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon fantasy is to flush the Constitution - we would be concerned about that if you weren't all so pethetic and clueless
Obama is the only one that has been trying to destroy The Constitution. The Executive Office does not have the authority to make laws according to The Constitution. Go to line forty-six of The Constitution and it clearly states that only Congress has the authority to make laws,yet Obama has consistently done ever thing in his power to usurp The Constitution. Last year Congress only passed 81 laws,Obama used his power and his administration to force over 3500 on the people of this country.
sobo

South Africa

#140503 Feb 3, 2013
we are suppliers of ostrich feather,of various length and there are both natural and dyed ostrich feathers,we sell at very competitive prices.
contact person:tabang
contact numbers:0027843610105
contact email:sales@sobolizostrichfarm .
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140504 Feb 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Worthless POS.
Oh, so the deadliest sniper was shot dead by this guy. He could not protect himself on a gun range, armed to the teeth. And you think a hapless slug like you will defend yourself and, ha ha , others with your arsenal? Make me laugh

And no one, I hope, is saying this navy seal deserved it. He didn't. No one does. Sad, this gun craze.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140505 Feb 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
Here's the original post:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic commie loser. Dylan Thomas wrote that. He would vomit on your kind.
LRS wrote:
Dang classy of ya there sparky. I believe "loser" would be appropriate.
Now, what "typo" are you saying I "pounced on"? Hmmm?
Check it out :

1. I did not say "pounced on". I wrote WOULD pounce on";

2. You did not pounce on it, for which I felicitate you. Oh, it was not the above post that I expected you to pounce upon.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140506 Feb 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you making a joke over the deaths of two people? That's about your speed. puke stain
Again, you failed basic English comprehension. He was mocking Rogue, not the murdered Seal. Sigh. Do I have to explain it for you? Okay, here goes : GB the good simply figured that if an armed seal, at a shooting range, and he, being the top sniper in the U.S., could not protect himself against a stupid non-criminal amateur shooter, then how the hell would poor hapless helpless Rogue defend his person and his "loved" ones? Got it? Sigh.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140507 Feb 3, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He did not steal his mother's gun, it (they) were just lying around. She knew he was mentally deficient, yet accompanied him to the shooting range and did not lock up her arsenal. Reckless, stupid of her. He "stole" her unsecured guns (tell me what a mother-teacher is doing with two hand guns AND AN ASSAULT RIFLE with a 50-bullet magazine). Tell me , tell us, for what reason she would have all that armament. You meant to tell me she needed an assault rifle or weapon or gun with a 50-bullet magazine to protect her little self? A teacher?Yyou'd allow a dangerous whacked-out person like that teach your kids? The rest is history, which began with a kindergarten teacher, legal owner of three guns who took her slightly intellectually-incapacitated son with her to the rifle range and left her guns lying around. Bravo, Rogue. You should be a spokesman for Adolf Lapierre.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us know when you find Utopia. Tree-hugging, hypocritical SAP!
That is the essence of your reply to my above post? As you obviously have no valid comment, no come-back, you would have been wise to abstain. Tree-hugging? At least stay on the subject.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#140508 Feb 3, 2013
HERE jock itCh ... wanna study? ;0)

Eligibility for the GED® Test
By Leonard Williams
For today’s 39 million U.S. adults who didn’t graduate from high school, the GED® diploma is the equivalent to a high school diploma and the best way to demonstrate skills and proficiency levels that are necessary for a better job or more education.

Who’s eligible to take the GED test? As a rule, you’re eligible if:
You aren’t currently enrolled in high school;

You haven’t graduated from high school;

You are at least 18 years old or older. Some states or provinces will allow testing at 16 and 17 years, often with special requirements.

You meet local requirements regarding age, residency, GED test prep, and the length of time since leaving school.

GED test eligibility varies in different states and provinces, because each area administers the GED test and awards an official GED diploma or GED test credential. Find out more about your local GED requirements.

Is the GED test given online
No! Taking the GED test online is not allowed. The GED test is administered by the American Council of Education, which develops and distributes GED tests. GED tests are ONLY given at designated GED test locations throughout the U.S., U.S. Territories, and Canada, and internationally through Prometric. To locate official GED locations, including international testing, visit http://www.passGED.com/test_state.php .

http://www.passged.com/articles/7_Eligibility...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140509 Feb 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Too damn bad it wasn't you.
1. You hoped the president's plane would lose some nuts and bolts, therefore, you hoped AF 1 would crash. Not hard to figure;

2. You hoped something would go wrong with my plane when I went to Las Vegas, therefore, you hoped my plane would crash along with, and it's worth mentioning,the 165 or so other passengers. Not hard to figure;

3. You're now hoping the good GB had been shot instead of the poor seal. Not hard to figure;

Bravo. So, you chat on a forum like Topix, opponents hand you your ass EVERY SINGLE TIME and you wish them dead? Wow. Bravo.'nuff said.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140510 Feb 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
HERE jock itCh ... wanna study? ;0)
Eligibility for the GED® Test
By Leonard Williams
For today’s 39 million U.S. adults who didn’t graduate from high school, the GED® diploma is the equivalent to a high school diploma and the best way to demonstrate skills and proficiency levels that are necessary for a better job or more education.
Who’s eligible to take the GED test? As a rule, you’re eligible if:
You aren’t currently enrolled in high school;
You haven’t graduated from high school;
You are at least 18 years old or older. Some states or provinces will allow testing at 16 and 17 years, often with special requirements.
You meet local requirements regarding age, residency, GED test prep, and the length of time since leaving school.
GED test eligibility varies in different states and provinces, because each area administers the GED test and awards an official GED diploma or GED test credential. Find out more about your local GED requirements.
Is the GED test given online
No! Taking the GED test online is not allowed. The GED test is administered by the American Council of Education, which develops and distributes GED tests. GED tests are ONLY given at designated GED test locations throughout the U.S., U.S. Territories, and Canada, and internationally through Prometric. To locate official GED locations, including international testing, visit http://www.passGED.com/test_state.php .
http://www.passged.com/articles/7_Eligibility...
You talk to me about high school by cut and pasting some web site? Please let me have it in your own words. If you can. You can't? And you finished High School? Dogpatch High School by any chance?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140511 Feb 3, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so the deadliest sniper was shot dead by this guy. He could not protect himself on a gun range, armed to the teeth. And you think a hapless slug like you will defend yourself and, ha ha , others with your arsenal? Make me laugh
And no one, I hope, is saying this navy seal deserved it. He didn't. No one does. Sad, this gun craze.
Sounds like he was targeted to me. In that case, no one can protect themselves. As long as I can see them, you bet I'll protect myself and others. Some of us will fight instead of peeing in our pants!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140512 Feb 3, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you failed basic English comprehension. He was mocking Rogue, not the murdered Seal. Sigh. Do I have to explain it for you? Okay, here goes : GB the good simply figured that if an armed seal, at a shooting range, and he, being the top sniper in the U.S., could not protect himself against a stupid non-criminal amateur shooter, then how the hell would poor hapless helpless Rogue defend his person and his "loved" ones? Got it? Sigh.
jakeleg, you're a real dumbazz. He used the incident as a platform to attack Rogue. It doesn't get anymore cowardly than that. You're right there with him.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140513 Feb 3, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He did not steal his mother's gun, it (they) were just lying around. She knew he was mentally deficient, yet accompanied him to the shooting range and did not lock up her arsenal. Reckless, stupid of her. He "stole" her unsecured guns (tell me what a mother-teacher is doing with two hand guns AND AN ASSAULT RIFLE with a 50-bullet magazine). Tell me , tell us, for what reason she would have all that armament. You meant to tell me she needed an assault rifle or weapon or gun with a 50-bullet magazine to protect her little self? A teacher?Yyou'd allow a dangerous whacked-out person like that teach your kids? The rest is history, which began with a kindergarten teacher, legal owner of three guns who took her slightly intellectually-incapacitated son with her to the rifle range and left her guns lying around. Bravo, Rogue. You should be a spokesman for Adolf Lapierre.
<quoted text>
That is the essence of your reply to my above post? As you obviously have no valid comment, no come-back, you would have been wise to abstain. Tree-hugging? At least stay on the subject.
The world doesn't operate on your rules, thank God. You're loony! Really. That's all your worthless post deserved. Attacking the family of a mentally disturbed child? How manly of you! Maybe you'd like to dig her up and put her on trial? lunatic BTW, how come the guns aren't on trial? You make no sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr Lioncub 103
Charles Barkley said it! 2 hr CHUCK B 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Lioncub 1,127,286
Dr 0782857120 abortion clinic in lebowakgomo 2 hr Dr john 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Mandela 68,673
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Hey U 50,660
Amy 10-24 5 hr RACE 16
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]