BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
123,761 - 123,780 of 177,361 Comments Last updated 21 min ago
Frank

Spokane, WA

#140471 Feb 3, 2013
kjro wrote:
Does it really matter if a person is born in Africa, America, Antarctica, Alaska?
If his intentions are right who gives a shit?
Obama's intentions are to destroy our country. We should all be very concerned.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#140472 Feb 3, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's intentions are to destroy our country. We should all be very concerned.
Birfoon fantasy is to flush the Constitution - we would be concerned about that if you weren't all so pethetic and clueless

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#140473 Feb 3, 2013
Pew Research, January 31, 2013

Majority Says the Federal Government Threatens Their Personal Rights
Views of Congress: Problem Lies with Members, Not the System

As Barack Obama begins his second term in office, trust in the federal government remains mired near a historic low, while frustration with government remains high. And for the first time, a majority of the public says that the federal government threatens their personal rights and freedoms.

The latest national survey by the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press, conducted Jan. 9-13 among 1,502 adults, finds that 53% think that the federal government threatens their own personal rights and freedoms while 43% disagree.

In March 2010, opinions were divided over whether the government represented a threat to personal freedom; 47% said it did while 50% disagreed.
http://www.people-press.org/2013/01/31/majori...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140474 Feb 3, 2013
kjro wrote:
Does it really matter if a person is born in Africa, America, Antarctica, Alaska?
Insane birthers do.

Location hidden

#140475 Feb 3, 2013
http://www.people-press.org/2013/01/31/majori...
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's intentions are to destroy our country. We should all be very concerned.
This is a classic Libtard response, we don't care about the Constitution, law, regulations, etc. so long as we get their way. Meanwhile, if you are against them, the will pervert the law to get you. This is called the criminalization of politics.
And for once, one of them actually admits it!!!

Maxine Waters on the Oil Industry

Location hidden

#140476 Feb 3, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I got my first driver's permit at 16. Way too young. I recall at least 3 occasions when I and all my passengers should've been killed. And I hadn't even had a drop to drink. I was lucky, others were not.
Yea, in Germany you can go into a bar and drink real beer when you are 16 bu they won't let you drive until 18. They want to know if you can drink, before you can drive!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#140477 Feb 3, 2013
Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, King Obummers own grandmother Sarah Hussein Obama' s claim that she witnessed him being born in KENYA isn't credible evidence, and the hospital he is suppose to born at will NOT confirm his claims, and the Gov. Of Hawaii could not find any evidence he was born there, and his sister claims he was born at a different hospital, and that he was an Indonesian citizen, that he has a fraudulent SS# belonging to Harrison J. Bounel, that his first document presented has multiple issues such as being stamped 2007, that his second document was clearly manipulated and altered with multiple layers, typesets, and out of sequence birth numbers, lacking Official Hawaii state seal and signatures, and that the Hawaii DOH calls it a BC not Hawaii BC, yah no evidence here, just a whole lot of "errors" for one man would send red flags to anyone pointing to fraud! Continue to blather on with you Libtard King Obummer approved propaganda to hide the truth! After all that's why all you libtards have been here for four plus years because it been proven? LOL!
You are dummer than a pile of rocks.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140478 Feb 3, 2013
Saw the movie "Amour" last night.(Oscar-nominated for best movie and best foreign film). Wow. Masterpiece, except it will not buoy anyone's spirits.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140479 Feb 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, in Germany you can go into a bar and drink real beer when you are 16 bu they won't let you drive until 18. They want to know if you can drink, before you can drive!
Indeed, and I recall, my first road experiences in France. We'd eat at small restaurants off the highway, often frequented by long-haul truckers, and we'd see the drivers of those double rigs consume one, two bottles of wine, no problem. Flabbergasting, absolutely, to think they'd hop back into their huge cabs and drive off. The state rightly cracked down on such abuse about 20 years ago, started random alcohol checks on all drivers, including truckers. Since then, truckers, and car drivers alike, have had to put a brake on driving on drinking, so much so, that the wine industry has been seeing huge decrease in sales of wine. Except for the last 5 years or so as wine has chipped at beer sales all over, pretty much like here. It's all in the marketing, I suppose.

I stll, to this day, do not comprehend how one can consume 1 to 2 litres of 12% alcohol content wine and drive a big truck. One glass does it for me.

Location hidden

#140480 Feb 3, 2013
kjro wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Insane birthers do.
What exactly do insane birthers do? It was Conservatives that forced Nixon to resign!!!

Location hidden

#140481 Feb 3, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, and I recall, my first road experiences in France. We'd eat at small restaurants off the highway, often frequented by long-haul truckers, and we'd see the drivers of those double rigs consume one, two bottles of wine, no problem. Flabbergasting, absolutely, to think they'd hop back into their huge cabs and drive off. The state rightly cracked down on such abuse about 20 years ago, started random alcohol checks on all drivers, including truckers. Since then, truckers, and car drivers alike, have had to put a brake on driving on drinking, so much so, that the wine industry has been seeing huge decrease in sales of wine. Except for the last 5 years or so as wine has chipped at beer sales all over, pretty much like here. It's all in the marketing, I suppose.
I stll, to this day, do not comprehend how one can consume 1 to 2 litres of 12% alcohol content wine and drive a big truck. One glass does it for me.
I was last in Germany in the mid-1980's and one of our civilian drivers got caught driving a U.S. Army van with a DUI revokes DL and received five-years in prison.
Also, if you even got stuck in the snow and had a BAL of 0.04%, you got arrested. 0.08% if it was not accident related. I had an Army buddy who got stuck in the snow after having one beer. Because of SOFA he had to be turned over to the U.S. military for punishment but we had no law under 0.08% so he was not. But a German would have been punished.

Location hidden

#140482 Feb 3, 2013
Henson Ong at Gun Violence Prevention Public Hearing - Hartford, CT -

Location hidden

#140483 Feb 3, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the feeling! I gave it to my brother when I came to California. He wanted my Stude but I wasn’t about to give it up. Had a 45 player in the Old’s and wish I had a dollar for every 45 that curled up in that thing. LOL
Strange, I had a friend get a GTO for graduation and never lived to make the walk as well.
And I had a good gunner in 'Nam who was killed in a motorcycle accident shortly after returning home. That's life.
A mature person learns off the mistakes of others and an immature person will not learn from his own.
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

#140484 Feb 3, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dummer than a pile of rocks.
And you are still a slimy troll. You are probably a Trekkie too!
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

#140485 Feb 3, 2013
Froggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever caused a motor vehicle accident?
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No but I certainly learned valuable lesson from one at the tender young age of 24 when my VW Beetle was broadsided by a drunk in a big red Old’s who ran a red light doing about 50. Needless to say my next car was a silver and black Oldsmobile Starfire Convertible.
You gave up a fuel sipping Beetle for a gas guzzling Buick? How Conservative of you!
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

#140486 Feb 3, 2013
A person steals guns,(WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), shoots and kills his own mother (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), transports these guns loaded (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), brings guns onto school property (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), breaks into the school (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), discharges the weapons within city limits (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), murders 26 people (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), and commits suicide (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW).

And there are people in this country that somehow think passing ANOTHER LAW banning guns would protect us from someone like this. If you haven't noticed, people like this are not concerned about breaking laws - they only care about fulfilling their own twisted agenda. The only people that a gun ban law would impact are the LAW ABIDING CITIZENS, which will only serve to cripple the ability to protect ourselves. If you agree with this, please re-post. If not, read it again and see if it does not make a wee bit of sense.
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

#140487 Feb 3, 2013
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140488 Feb 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
kjro wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly do insane birthers do? It was Conservatives that forced Nixon to resign!!!
How crazy is that! The wanted to avoid a humiliating impeachment trial, and Nixon knew it, he was toast. Anyhow, it is rumoured that Kissinger convinced him to quit.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140489 Feb 3, 2013
Froggy wrote:
Run Mr. Taliban
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jGANwhZRBwoXX
How stupid of you. Yup, those B2s and B1s and what-for were sure effective at 9/11, barracks suicide attack and embassy-bombing and burning down time. Wake up, stop the gong-ho "dépassé" stupidity. Get on with the times.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140490 Feb 3, 2013
Froggy wrote:
A person steals guns,(WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), shoots and kills his own mother (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), transports these guns loaded (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), brings guns onto school property (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), breaks into the school (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), discharges the weapons within city limits (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), murders 26 people (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), and commits suicide (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW).
And there are people in this country that somehow think passing ANOTHER LAW banning guns would protect us from someone like this. If you haven't noticed, people like this are not concerned about breaking laws - they only care about fulfilling their own twisted agenda. The only people that a gun ban law would impact are the LAW ABIDING CITIZENS, which will only serve to cripple the ability to protect ourselves. If you agree with this, please re-post. If not, read it again and see if it does not make a wee bit of sense.
He did not steal his mother's gun, it (they) were just lying around. She knew he was mentally deficient, yet accompanied him to the shooting range and did not lock up her arsenal. Reckless, stupid of her. He "stole" her unsecured guns (tell me what a mother-teacher is doing with two hand guns AND AN ASSAULT RIFLE with a 50-bullet magazine). Tell me , tell us, for what reason she would have all that armament. You meant to tell me she needed an assault rifle or weapon or gun with a 50-bullet magazine to protect her little self? A teacher?Yyou'd allow a dangerous whacked-out person like that teach your kids? The rest is history, which began with a kindergarten teacher, legal owner of three guns who took her slightly intellectually-incapacitated son with her to the rifle range and left her guns lying around. Bravo, Rogue. You should be a spokesman for Adolf Lapierre.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 min danetoo 68,360
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min the real Jonah1 49,467
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min TSM 1,099,938
Militants decapitate four 'Israeli Mossad spies 11 min MailOnline 1
Abby 8-29 35 min RACE 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 36 min texas pete 4,665
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min Fair Game 46,298
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,918
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search