BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
123,741 - 123,760 of 174,860 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all. Think you might type anything NEW today? I'll go out on a limb and say NO! Have you joined slopuke in the abyss?
New? In response to the same lame rants from RomperRoom?

Poor Birfoon, clings to a five year old fable and then whines because its a rerun and the ending is always the same

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No but I certainly learned valuable lesson from one at the tender young age of 24 when my VW Beetle was broadsided by a drunk in a big red Old’s who ran a red light doing about 50. Needless to say my next car was a silver and black Oldsmobile Starfire Convertible.
I had a red '63 Starfire hardtop when I was 16. Man could that 394 V-8 haul ass and burn up tires fast. 16-year olds, especially boys, should not be allowed to have such cars. Really dangerous combo, fast cars and teenage testosterone levels. I'm amazed I never got into an accident with it, but had several close calls that were definitely my fault. One of my high school classmates,(small private school), got a GTO in his senior year that his parents bought him. He never made it to graduation.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
More impotent remarks from the birfoon who cannot dispute a logical argument.
FACTS:
1. Even if Obama had been born in Kenya, his mother would have needed to do nothing more than apply for his citizenship upon arrival in Hawaii, unless of course they knew he was destined to become President of the United States and had to be "natural born" as foretold by the three wise men in the Kenyan hut.
2. Even if evil granny had engineered the hoodwinking of DOH, and the "real" DOH bc said "home birth" he could have gotten a SSN by merely applying for one by mail.
The real problem with birfoonism is that not only is there no evidence for their fable, but also no reasonable motive for the grandiose charade. And before you turn on your TV, don't forget to put on your tinfoil hat. Obama is bombarding you with secret rays over the boob tube controlling the minds of his minions. he has perfected the "influencing machine."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Origin_of...
<quoted text>
I'm curious as to why you feel the need to defend him. Hmm? Plus, anyone with a single brain cell can clearly see there are more questions than answers about this man. You really are an Obamabot. That's pretty damn funny in itself! In fact, it's HILARIOUS!!!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
It's theft when POTUS is usurped by a Kenyan born Muslim who hates America! Now go and burn the flag along with King Obummer and his friends in the Middle East!
It wasn't theft, but you were definitely cheated when they forgot to install your brain.

Please tell the class how Obama was not eligible for naturalized citizenship even though born to a citizen mother who was a resident of the US? Or did the real BHO die at birth in the grass roofed hut and momma snatched a half-white Kenyan baby from a native village mother's arms but nobody noticed. Hey that's the ticket. Now we have a motive!

Always knew the truth would come out eventually.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious as to why you feel the need to defend him. Hmm? Plus, anyone with a single brain cell can clearly see there are more questions than answers about this man. You really are an Obamabot. That's pretty damn funny in itself! In fact, it's HILARIOUS!!!
If you think laughing at birfoons is proof of your fable, I must say, its not curious, just sad.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
FACTS:
1. Even if Obama had been born in Kenya, his mother would have needed to do nothing more than apply for his citizenship upon arrival in Hawaii, unless of course they knew he was destined to become President of the United States and had to be "natural born" as foretold by the three wise men in the Kenyan hut.
2. Even if evil granny had engineered the hoodwinking of DOH, and the "real" DOH bc said "home birth" he could have gotten a SSN by merely applying for one by mail.
The real problem with birfoonism is that not only is there no evidence for their fable, but also no reasonable motive for the grandiose charade. And before you turn on your TV, don't forget to put on your tinfoil hat. Obama is bombarding you with secret rays over the boob tube controlling the minds of his minions. he has perfected the "influencing machine."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Origin_of ...
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang classy of ya there sparky. I believe "loser" would be appropriate.
Reading still wantng, is it? Idid write 'loser", look again.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Is THAT not "pathetic" ...???
No, no, Pravda commie Lady,"pathetic" is reserved for you and your birther "in denial" ilk.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The only questions are why birfoons insist on a fable being a crime, with no reasonable motive, no reasonable evidence, and no reasonable opportunity.

That's not funny, it's pathetic.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
FACTS:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Origin_of ...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right America lost big time when King Obummer lost a second term! Especially the poor minority in low income areas, they are worst off with King Obummer! They are still waiting for those jobs and free money! But their King reserved that for the union workers and his buddies in DC. Just look at Obummerscare it's all about paying off those that bought his wins! To bad for,the poor!
Jobs are not a Republican priority Cmor. Never have been. Deregulation and giving tax breaks to the rich are. And neither do they care about deficit reduction which is simply a smoke screen to cover their attack on entitlements. Fact is Republicans have no clue how to govern a nation and most Americans with the exception of “mostly” old white men have come to realize that.

From the day of Obama’s first inauguration Republicans were plotting to destroy his presidency and could care less if they destroyed the country in the process as they continue to invent one bogus crisis after another; and as you plainly saw the electorate wasn’t about to reward them for that. And while you continue to live in your delusionary bubble you may also note exit polling showed the majority of the electorate still remembers whose policies caused this calamity. Apparently
The ignorant birfoon never knew.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "I'm curious as to why you feel the need to defend him". And I must say : "I'm curious as to why you feel the need to attack him", specially after so many crushing defeats. You'd think, out of 485 men and women in congress, 50 governors, 9 supremes, 196 courts, that there would be ONE courageous person who would come forward and atttack him the way you do. Where is that person? Where is he/she?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading still wantng, is it? Idid write 'loser", look again.
Reading still wanting, is it? I did write "loser", look again.

Too early to be typing, typos abound and I knew you'd pounce on it.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone with a single brain cell can clearly see there are more questions than answers about this man.
Inane, frivolous, pointless questions that lead nowhere.

Yawn.

And the birfoons go into a hissy fit because they are ignored by the President, the Congress, the courts, the media, and the world.

Sucks to be a birfoon.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh me oh my, sanctioned for filing a frivolous appeal after being told her case had no merit and that she was wasting the court's time and the taxpayer's money.
of course if evil grannie had really hoodwinked DOH according to birfoon lore, there would never have been a need to get a fraudulent SSN.
Moron.
<quoted text>
Funny! Al thinks this is not the America she grew up in. Imagine her walking up to Dick Cheney with that e-verify crap and her surprise when he tells her,“so”

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a red '63 Starfire hardtop when I was 16. Man could that 394 V-8 haul ass and burn up tires fast. 16-year olds, especially boys, should not be allowed to have such cars. Really dangerous combo, fast cars and teenage testosterone levels. I'm amazed I never got into an accident with it, but had several close calls that were definitely my fault. One of my high school classmates,(small private school), got a GTO in his senior year that his parents bought him. He never made it to graduation.
I know the feeling! I gave it to my brother when I came to California. He wanted my Stude but I wasn’t about to give it up. Had a 45 player in the Old’s and wish I had a dollar for every 45 that curled up in that thing. LOL

Strange, I had a friend get a GTO for graduation and never lived to make the walk as well.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Poppo,
Yours and Wojar's friends must have been a couple of complete dorks.
My older brother had a '67 Goat and he never had a dent, ding or a scratch.
So much for your feeble attempts at stereotyping.
loose

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Poppo,
He could smoke the tires in all 4 gears.
I saw him do it with my own eyes.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Yours and Wojar's friends must have been a couple of complete dorks.
My older brother had a '67 Goat and he never had a dent, ding or a scratch.
So much for your feeble attempts at stereotyping.
loose
I never dented mine either.

Stereotyping? Just check out the numbers with the insurance industry. It's not by "accident" that teenagers with hot cars have astronomical premiums, rather it is by accidents -- lots of them -- serious and fatal.

LOL. Your brother makes not a trend, and UR supposedly educated? Talk about feeble attempts.

BTW, I know a chronic drunk who never had an accident and drives under the influence almost daily. So now is the danger of drinking and driving a feeble attempt at stereotyping? UR so feeble it laughable.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Does it really matter if a person is born in Africa, America, Antarctica, Alaska?

If his intentions are right who gives a shit?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I never dented mine either.
Stereotyping? Just check out the numbers with the insurance industry. It's not by "accident" that teenagers with hot cars have astronomical premiums, rather it is by accidents -- lots of them -- serious and fatal.
LOL. Your brother makes not a trend, and UR supposedly educated? Talk about feeble attempts.
BTW, I know a chronic drunk who never had an accident and drives under the influence almost daily. So now is the danger of drinking and driving a feeble attempt at stereotyping? UR so feeble it laughable.
I got my first driver's permit at 16. Way too young. I recall at least 3 occasions when I and all my passengers should've been killed. And I hadn't even had a drop to drink. I was lucky, others were not.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Poppo,
You're right though, those cars were dangerous when they were in the wrong hands and driven recklessly.
I drove it only once, and not like some sort of speed demon like you might be wondering.
But by golly that car was fast.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 36 min Incognito4Ever 1,081,627
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 40 min TW_sugar_daddio 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 68,037
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 27 at 10:14PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters