1. It's her right.<quoted text>
Then explain this :
1. Why is a mother of a special-needs man keeping an arsenal at home, including and assault weapon with a 50-cartridge magazine?
2. Why is a mother of a special-needs man bringing him to a shooting range?
3. Why is the mother of a special-needs man not storing her guns properly?
Start by answering those. You can't?. Then best abstain.
Finally, your awkward ruses don't work. You're not very skillful at putting words in others' mouths, now are you? Indicate where and when I attacked the family of a mentally-disturbed adolescent, not child. Show me. Show us.
The whole thing was spawned by the gun culture you so cherish. It's so sad,what happened, starting with the murder of his own mother. But, hey, not attacking her, and even less her special-needs son, as it's obvious he had not idea what he was doing. But,can we not honestly ask : What was she thihking? And sadder still, those 20 children and 6 adults killed. I'm arguing that fewer guns means fewer homicides. You are arguing that more guns would mean fewer homicides. Yet, what is happening now is proving the exact opposite, including country-by-country comparisons.
2. To teach him about firearms.
3. You'd have to ask her.
You know what you wrote and so do I. You're disgusting and should eliminate yourself ASAP! Really.