BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
123,721 - 123,740 of 177,520 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140424 Feb 2, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic commie loser. Dylan Thomas wrote that. He would vomit on your kind.
Dang classy of ya there sparky. I believe "loser" would be appropriate.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#140429 Feb 2, 2013
White House Warns: Don't Photoshop Obama Gun Pic

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/02/02...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#140430 Feb 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY don't "you" listen to THIS! CS :0)
Published on Feb 2, 2013
Obama Failed E-Verify: Linda Jordan Discusses Sanctions For Challenging Obama's Identity Fraud - 2/1/2013 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HrAJBIrxGj0XX&feature=em- uploademail
THIS woman was FINED:
Thirteen THOUSAND $$$ for letting THIS be KNOWN!
CORRUPT TO THE CORE!
THIS is NOT my America that I "grew up" in!
Should NOT BE this way NOW!
Birfoons failed basic common sense. The President had his SSN changed, i.e., he got a new one that is not published; the old one isn't valid anymore. Duh!

Meanwhile birfoons fantasize that he needed a fake one even though evil graannie had engineered the fake birth in Hawaii.

Clue, if evil grannie had really phoned in the birth report to DOH, there would never have been any need to get a fraudulent SSN.

Birfoons cannot put together a coherent conspiracy theory.

Sucks to be a borfoon.

Can you hear us laughing?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If UR a loser, be afraid because your fantasies are not true.
At least birfoons were held accountable in the last election.
Hee hee hee. Nobody believed them.
If you have a problem, why don't you write a letter to The Donald.
----------
Oh, Donald, I really believe that President Obama was born in Kenya after his momma went to Africa with no reason, and after she smuggled him back into the US with no reason. I, oh me oh my, believe this is probable cause for a Congressional investigation!
Actually his momma had a reason to smuggle him back into the US. The three wise men advised Ann that her son could never be President of the United States if he were born in Kenya. Can't you see it! Please DO something!
----------
It's all so clear!(In her paranoid birfoon mind). Such a nice story, it MUST BE TRUE. Therefore it is!
Unlike Alice in Wonderland ...
Sorry, loser.

RationalState

#140431 Feb 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY don't "you" listen to THIS! CS :0)
Published on Feb 2, 2013
Obama Failed E-Verify: Linda Jordan Discusses Sanctions For Challenging Obama's Identity Fraud - 2/1/2013 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HrAJBIrxGj0XX&feature=em- uploademail
THIS woman was FINED:
Thirteen THOUSAND $$$ for letting THIS be KNOWN!
CORRUPT TO THE CORE!
THIS is NOT my America that I "grew up" in!
Should NOT BE this way NOW!
Oh me oh my, sanctioned for filing a frivolous appeal after being told her case had no merit and that she was wasting the court's time and the taxpayer's money.

of course if evil grannie had really hoodwinked DOH according to birfoon lore, there would never have been a need to get a fraudulent SSN.

Moron.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If UR a loser, be afraid because your fantasies are not true.
At least birfoons were held accountable in the last election.
Hee hee hee. Nobody believed them.
If you have a problem, why don't you write a letter to The Donald.
----------
Oh, Donald, I really believe that President Obama was born in Kenya after his momma went to Africa with no reason, and after she smuggled him back into the US with no reason. I, oh me oh my, believe this is probable cause for a Congressional investigation!
Actually his momma had a reason to smuggle him back into the US. The three wise men advised Ann that her son could never be President of the United States if he were born in Kenya. Can't you see it! Please DO something!
----------
It's all so clear!(In her paranoid birfoon mind). Such a nice story, it MUST BE TRUE. Therefore it is!
Unlike Alice in Wonderland ...
Sorry, loser.

RationalState

#140432 Feb 3, 2013
Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, King Obummers own grandmother Sarah Hussein Obama' s claim that she witnessed him being born in KENYA isn't credible evidence, and the hospital he is suppose to born at will NOT confirm his claims, and the Gov. Of Hawaii could not find any evidence he was born there, and his sister claims he was born at a different hospital, and that he was an Indonesian citizen, that he has a fraudulent SS# belonging to Harrison J. Bounel, that his first document presented has multiple issues such as being stamped 2007, that his second document was clearly manipulated and altered with multiple layers, typesets, and out of sequence birth numbers, lacking Official Hawaii state seal and signatures, and that the Hawaii DOH calls it a BC not Hawaii BC, yah no evidence here, just a whole lot of "errors" for one man would send red flags to anyone pointing to fraud! Continue to blather on with you Libtard King Obummer approved propaganda to hide the truth! After all that's why all you libtards have been here for four plus years because it been proven? LOL!
And birfoons cannot find the papers proving they did not escape from a mental institution.

Now where did grandma say "witnessed"?

Oh, that's right, birfoon nutballs made it up.

Even if he had been born in Kenya, US citizenship would have been pro forma, MORON, unless evil grannie just knew he was destined to be president.

Now if evil grannie successfully engineered the hoodwinking of DOH a la home birth, why wouldn't he have just applied for a SSN like anyone else? Duh! I don't think SSA requires a hospital birth to get a Social Security card. Hee hee hee.

Your birfoon theory is full of holes, just like your cerebral cortex, numskull.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wowee Zowee.
An affidavit from an old losing case that had no credible evidence.
Choice.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#140433 Feb 3, 2013
Froggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever caused a motor vehicle accident?
No but I certainly learned valuable lesson from one at the tender young age of 24 when my VW Beetle was broadsided by a drunk in a big red Old’s who ran a red light doing about 50. Needless to say my next car was a silver and black Oldsmobile Starfire Convertible.

Moreno Valley, CA

#140434 Feb 3, 2013
Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
United States District Court For The Eastern District of Pennsynvania
Affidavit Of Reverend Kweli Shuhubia
Yeah I know Cmor! The one the court dismissed as "venturing into the unreasonable."

The federal lawsuit filed by Philip Berg which U.S. District Judge R. Barclay Surrick dismissed in three days as "frivolous and not worthy of discussion." The one Berg appealed to the Supreme Court for them to promptly deny. The one Berg then re-filed and Justice Kennedy denied. The one he filed for a third time and Justice Scalia denied.

Yes we’re quite familiar with birfoon affidavits Cmor.

“Additionally, the Court has received several sworn affidavits that Taitz asked potential witnesses that she planned to call before this Court to perjure themselves. This Court is deeply concerned that Taitz may have suborned perjury through witnesses she intended to bring before this Court”
DAVID O. CARTER/ United States District Judge

And 100 percent familiar with this

Therefore, for the reasons stated above, Defendants’ Motion to Dismiss is GRANTED.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
DATED: Install any date

Moreno Valley, CA

#140435 Feb 3, 2013
Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
Again twist it any way you want, it's the translators fault, then when an affidavit is presented from the translator, it's McRae's fault, and yet the facts never changed Mrs. Sarah Obama said YES repeatedly, and it was only her grandson and other men present with her who tried to take back what she said, NOT HER! Come on blame it on Bush too! Explain away Queen Obummers comment that Kenya was Obummers "HOME COUNTRY" lie and say it never happened, lie and say King Obummers sister said he was born in a different hospital other than the one listed on his legend altered BC! And lie about the Gov. Of Hawaii finally admitting he could find NO evidence King Obummer was born in Hawaii, and bring on that official public statement and documentation from the hospital Obummer claims he was born at, and excuse away a fraudulent SS# from Connecticut belonging to Harrison J. Bounel that became Obummers SS# after returning to Hawaii when he was an Indonesian Citizen! All these funny little "errors" and lies, what a bummer to be King Obummer! So many conspiracies that started at birth! A global conspiracy by everyone who must have been able to read his future! Call everyone a liar but the fact is grandma Sarah Obama never changed her answer that Yes he was born in Kenya, even when they tried to bully her into during so! And funny your Anointed One never has called her a liar either, she just went off the grid like every family member of Obummers who has contradicted the fantasy! Hmm, funny how other that his wife and kids you hear from NO ONE in his extended family, no family, fiends, relative, witnesses!
I don’t need to twist or spin anything Cmor. Your lie has already been adjudicated and found to be "frivolous and not worthy of discussion."

You of course are free to believe anything you wish no matter how loud the laughter.

You want to talk fault? Whose fault is it the case failed at every level? Whose fault is it the court didn’t believe McRae or his boy’s fabulous tales? No Cmor, the question of fault rests with the accuser when he fails to prove his case; and even worse when he presents a case to the court “Not even worthy of discussion”

You’re a fool Cmor!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140436 Feb 3, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And birfoons cannot find the papers proving they did not escape from a mental institution.
Even if he had been born in Kenya, US citizenship would have been pro forma, MORON, unless evil grannie just knew he was destined to be president.
Now if evil grannie successfully engineered the hoodwinking of DOH a la home birth, why wouldn't he have just applied for a SSN like anyone else? Duh! I don't think SSA requires a hospital birth to get a Social Security card. Hee hee hee.
<quoted text>
More squeaks from the dark abyss. Exact SSDD!

Moreno Valley, CA

#140437 Feb 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
AMERICA "LOST" twice!
Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it sister!
Well at least we agree on something!

President Bush will leave office as one of the most unpopular departing presidents in history, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll showing Mr. Bush's final approval rating at 22 percent.

Seventy-three percent say they disapprove of the way Mr. Bush has handled his job as president over the last eight years
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#140438 Feb 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You're such a nothing, Bladder Infection!
Poor Romper. Even his family pretends they don't know him
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#140439 Feb 3, 2013
Big Anal Lips Obama wrote:
<quoted text>your fearless leader wears a bone, wanna see???
Welcome bigot
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#140441 Feb 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
T. Graham Brown - Hell & High Water
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =031YNHf0Nq0XX

Come HELL or HIGH Water

WE
WILL
BE
HEARD ...!!!

We will NOT go quietly into the night ...
No. You will continue to whine. We get it. We find it amusing
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#140442 Feb 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>HOLD OBAMA ACCOUNTABLE! ROTFLMSAO! You dipstick!
Yeah - caps lock makes it sooooooo much less pathetic
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140443 Feb 3, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Romper. Even his family pretends they don't know him
Really? Quiet now little mousefart.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#140444 Feb 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Quiet now little mousefart.
Poor Romper family - it must really suck to be related to the Stomper.

RationalState

#140447 Feb 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
More squeaks from the dark abyss. Exact SSDD!
More impotent remarks from the birfoon who cannot dispute a logical argument.

FACTS:

1. Even if Obama had been born in Kenya, his mother would have needed to do nothing more than apply for his citizenship upon arrival in Hawaii, unless of course they knew he was destined to become President of the United States and had to be "natural born" as foretold by the three wise men in the Kenyan hut.

2. Even if evil granny had engineered the hoodwinking of DOH, and the "real" DOH bc said "home birth" he could have gotten a SSN by merely applying for one by mail.

The real problem with birfoonism is that not only is there no evidence for their fable, but also no reasonable motive for the grandiose charade. And before you turn on your TV, don't forget to put on your tinfoil hat. Obama is bombarding you with secret rays over the boob tube controlling the minds of his minions. he has perfected the "influencing machine."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Origin_of...
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140448 Feb 3, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Romper family - it must really suck to be related to the Stomper.
Not at all. Think you might type anything NEW today? I'll go out on a limb and say NO! Have you joined slopuke in the abyss?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#140449 Feb 3, 2013
jason_orange wrote:
when
Friday

Moreno Valley, CA

#140450 Feb 3, 2013
Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
All this is confirmed by who, a Barack blogspot? LOL!
Funny these seem talking more about the issues with King Obummers alleged altered BC and COLB! LOL!
You ought to know! Did you not post this?
Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
United States District Court For The Eastern District of Pennsynvania
Affidavit Of Reverend Kweli Shuhubia
Well anyway the court found his affidavit laughable.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min KiMare 49,489
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 31 min the wandering girl 4,684
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 2 hr joey 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Stu Rumsfeld 1,101,343
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0803... 3 hr mr innocent 1
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 46,375
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search