BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

United States

#140319 Feb 2, 2013
Froggy wrote:
<quoted text>Troll much?
Poor Rouge. Too stupid to rant. Romper trademarked LMAO. All you have left is drivel
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140320 Feb 2, 2013
Froggy wrote:
American Lady wrote:
"I have not yet begun to fight" - John Paul Jones
WE have NOT yet begun to FIGHT ... AL
<quoted text>
1) How do you know what he would or would not dew?
2) He was Scottish! And wanted as a criminal in the U.K. Maybe his coming to America had more to do with necessity than patriotism.
Very birther-like. When we shove their heroes down their throats, they turn against them. So the real reason he came to the United States is he was a Scottish fugitive. Not knowing history, Rogue, do you have any idea how the English treated the Scots? They even sent their "allied" Scot soldiers into battle first so as to save the horses! That would give you a hint as to why this brave man and patriot came to your shores.

Anyhow, as soon as you realised he was a true American and would never be a birther or Tea partyer, you found something negative, oe what you erroneously thought was negative about John Paul Jones. Reminds me of that true American Judge, in Georgia I believe it was, who, according to forever wishful and optimistic birthers, was going to liquidate Obama. What a man, what a patriot. When it came time to process the petition, the judge laughed Ozrly out of court. Well, this judge, this man, this patriot, it turns out, according to you or some other birther, was nothing but a traitor and, what's more, a communist Iranian. My, my, what an about-turn. PLATOON, HUT, ABOUUUUUT TURN. Ha ha. What losers. Oops, sorry, what sore losers.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140322 Feb 2, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT about the Bilderbergs?
Newlyweds(?)Mr&Mrs B.H.Obama Sr visited Kenya over the summer of '61 and Stannie was not allowed to board the 4-engine propjob for a trip back over the Indian & Pacific oceans due to her obvious late-stage of pregnancy w/baby Barack. Hence BHO2 was born a in Kenya just like it says on 2 Kenyan BCs and in 3 African newspapers. Granny Obama & the Kenyan Ambassador both verbally agreed. But even if Obama was born in Hawaii he was born a Brit under British Common Law and at best a dual-citizen under U.S. Code. He could not have been a natural-born citizen due to his mother being under 19YO. Later he became an Indonesian and attended college as a Foreign Student.
On Sunday June 27, 2004 the Kenyan Standard Times through the AP wire printed Obama was "Kenyan-born". In the Fall of 2004 Obama debated former-ambassador Alan Keyes for a seat in the US Senate from Illinois. At this debate Keyes faulted Obama for not being a natural born citizen. Obama quickly retorted "So what? I am running for Illinois Senator, NOT THE PRESIDENCY" admitting himself that he is not eligible to run for President of the U.S.
The Healthcare bill (ObamaCare) signed into Law by Obama on March 23, 2010 is unconstitutional and voidable since he is ineligible to serve as President of the United States.
Yes,and a much more reliable newspaper, the Chicago Tribune, published a huge headline heralding Dewey's victory over Truman. So I say, so what?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140323 Feb 2, 2013
Froggy wrote:
Kind of like my two uncles who immigrated from Canada around 1940 to escape being drafted into the Canadian Army or Navy. Oh, the were both drafted by the U.S. Army but what could they do? They could not go back to Canada now, could they?
Er, Rogue, this is, minimum, the 5th time you post this. Last time was, I believe, 2 or 3 days ago, tops.

And,well, they had to fight 2 fewer years. Good move, no?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140324 Feb 2, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather blather blather
Troll, troll, troll.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140325 Feb 2, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wonkette took a different take on the title Rogue.
YES, IT HAS COME TO THIS: WHITE HOUSE RELEASES LONG-FORM PHOTO OF OBAMA FIRING A GUN
http://wonkette.com/499381/yes-it-has-come-to...
Denied so many times, Poppo,it's all he's (they've) got. That and the $35 million dollar house in Honolulu, remember? Funny, Rogue never ever again mentioned that. Like 90? of
killings are done by criminals. Still awaiting the source. Oh, that's right,I have to find it, even though HE stated it.Ooops, no, even loonier, I have to prove it's not true. Ahhh, birthers, if they didn't exist,someone would have to invent them.
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

#140326 Feb 2, 2013
Poppo wrote:
Oh Lord!
Of course, Republicans wont truly accept Obama as a real leader, like Dick Cheney, until he shoots an old man in the face.
But wait, there is more, as the Ghost of Andrew Breitbart and Drudge are informing us. Do you know the White House does not want you to photoshop this picture?
Have you ever caused a motor vehicle accident?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140327 Feb 2, 2013
Poppo wrote:
Oh Lord!
Of course, Republicans wont truly accept Obama as a real leader, like Dick Cheney, until he shoots an old man in the face.
But wait, there is more, as the Ghost of Andrew Breitbart and Drudge are informing us. Do you know the White House does not want you to photoshop this picture?
Did you know, whrn GWB had to host a head od state he didn't like, he would arrange doe him to acconpany Dick Cheney on a hunting expedition? Funny, every time that happened, the media would inform us that the poor fellow had decided to cut short his visit. Ha ha.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140328 Feb 2, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Very birther-like. When we shove their heroes down their throats, they turn against them. So the real reason he came to the United States is he was a Scottish fugitive. Not knowing history, Rogue, do you have any idea how the English treated the Scots? They even sent their "allied" Scot soldiers into battle first so as to save the horses! That would give you a hint as to why this brave man and patriot came to your shores.
Anyhow, as soon as you realised he was a true American and would never be a birther or Tea partyer, you found something negative, oe what you erroneously thought was negative about John Paul Jones. Reminds me of that true American Judge, in Georgia I believe it was, who, according to forever wishful and optimistic birthers, was going to liquidate Obama. What a man, what a patriot. When it came time to process the petition, the judge laughed Ozrly out of court. Well, this judge, this man, this patriot, it turns out, according to you or some other birther, was nothing but a traitor and, what's more, a communist Iranian. My, my, what an about-turn. PLATOON, HUT, ABOUUUUUT TURN. Ha ha. What losers. Oops, sorry, what sore losers.
Nothing is worse than sore-winners. Sore winners need an attitude adjustment. You're getting a little large in the mouth aren't you, jakeleg? C'mon down and do a little of that shovin', why don't ya?
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

#140329 Feb 2, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You have an odd idea of what makes a person a patriot. No, I do not see the judge for Georgia as a traitor. Maybe just a corrupt or gutless judge, but not a traitor.
Like I said, you have no idea what either a patriot or traitor is?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140330 Feb 2, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is worse than sore-winners. Sore winners need an attitude adjustment. You're getting a little large in the mouth aren't you, jakeleg? C'mon down and do a little of that shovin', why don't ya?
Sore winner? What did I win? May I remind you of something you keep reminding me? I'm not a United States citizen, so I did not win the election. It did please me no end, yes. And to see you trumpteting your Romney sure win , fall on your collective faces, it was fun, yes

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#140331 Feb 2, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just ticked off because you were conned twice and didn't have a clue! Go eat some spuds.
UR just pissing and moaning because you lost twice.
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

#140332 Feb 2, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the Brits treated the Scottish Catholics the same way they treated the Irish Catholics. Why do you think Mel Gibson made the movies Braveheart and Patriot?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140333 Feb 2, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sore winner? What did I win? May I remind you of something you keep reminding me? I'm not a United States citizen, so I did not win the election. It did please me no end, yes. And to see you trumpteting your Romney sure win , fall on your collective faces, it was fun, yes
Too bad. It still makes you the epitome of an AHole.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#140334 Feb 2, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Troll, troll, troll.
Bonus points for originality Romper
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#140335 Feb 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>UR just pissing and moaning because you lost twice.
Twice? you give him too much credit. Romper has been losing every minute of every day of his pathetic existence.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140336 Feb 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
As the ACME Azz says, I didn't run for anything. How could I lose? LMAO crazy old bat
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140337 Feb 2, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Twice? you give him too much credit. Romper has been losing every minute of every day of his pathetic existence.
You're such a nothing, Bladder Infection!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#140340 Feb 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
AMERICA "LOST" twice!
YepSure

Batavia, IL

#140345 Feb 2, 2013
Anoracle wrote:
OBAMA WAS BORN IN MOMBASA, KENYA! YOU NEED AN EDITOR! WAKE UP!‏
You say: "The Obama campaign has maintained that he was born in Hawaii,
has an authentic birth certificate, and is a "natural-born" U.S. citizen.
Hawaiian officials agree." THIS IS A LIE!
"Hawaiian Officials" MERELY said they "have his ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE"!
They did not say: it is a 'HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE'!
Have some literate person read to you the
"A/P report of the Hawaiian Officials statements"?
Thanks for playing I'm a COMPLETE MORON!" You win!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Tony Rome 1,108,970
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min mdbuilder 46,574
Antarctic Ice Sheet Largest by Far in 25 Years 19 min joey 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,196
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr NevadaBob 1,918
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Blwlgo 4,016
Abby 9-13-14 3 hr cheluzal 19
Amy 9-15 8 hr liner 10
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••