BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#140306 Feb 2, 2013
Another day gone by....and you STILL have a black president!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140307 Feb 2, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Colin Powell is still in charge?
PS : He should be, but unfortunately is not.
Kman581-- Sane American

Tampa, FL

#140308 Feb 2, 2013
It seems you think everyone who see this "birther" tripe for what it is has an IQ problem, that usually indicates the mirror is telling you something...take a look and maybe, just maybe you will recognize the ridiculous and illogical persons looking at you.
Anoracle wrote:
OBAMA WAS BORN IN MOMBASA, KENYA! YOU NEED AN EDITOR! WAKE UP!‏
You say: "The Obama campaign has maintained that he was born in Hawaii,
has an authentic birth certificate, and is a "natural-born" U.S. citizen.
Hawaiian officials agree." THIS IS A LIE!
"Hawaiian Officials" MERELY said they "have his ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE"!
They did not say: it is a 'HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE'!
Have some literate person read to you the
"A/P report of the Hawaiian Officials statements"?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#140309 Feb 2, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I am pretty sure that the method by which one chooses to salute Old Glory is protected under the First Amendment's banner of freedom of expression.
However distasteful that heartfelt gesture may or may not seem to some.
I myself would place my right hand over my heart.
And you would be correct in doing so, but Cmor and all his friends would shoot you. LOL

Moreno Valley, CA

#140310 Feb 2, 2013
Real Time with Bill Maher New Rules Episode 270

Maher Tears Apart 'Con Men' Beck, Limbaugh And Hannity, For 'Separating Rubes From Their Money'
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

Bill shows exactly how special the bubble people and the phantom fighters are.
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

#140311 Feb 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
"I have not yet begun to fight" - John Paul Jones
WE have NOT yet begun to FIGHT ... AL
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And how dare you sully John Paul Jones's name thus? The poor fellow must being doing orbits in his grave, what with beign quoted by a Pravda/Putin adorating communist.[/QUOTE}
Rogue Scholat 05 wrote:
Ah, I don't think she found her John Paul Jones quote on Pravda!
And how wood you no what John Paul Jones would be doing to day?
[QUOTE who="Jacques Ottawa"]<quoted text>
I have no idea but two things he would not do :
1) he would not fight on behalf of birthers or tea partyers;
2. he, a real American, would not go around quoting Pravda-Putin.
1) How do you know what he would or would not dew?
2) He was Scottish! And wanted as a criminal in the U.K. Maybe his coming to America had more to do with necessity than patriotism.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#140312 Feb 2, 2013
Jacques,
If it's not too late to add, I would also cast a somber gaze.
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

#140313 Feb 2, 2013
Kind of like my two uncles who immigrated from Canada around 1940 to escape being drafted into the Canadian Army or Navy. Oh, the were both drafted by the U.S. Army but what could they do? They could not go back to Canada now, could they?

Moreno Valley, CA

#140314 Feb 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I guess it's true, Obama has shot a shot gun. I hope Jacques will not have a heart attack over this!
Obama Clings to Shotgun in WH Photo
By Matthew Larotonda | ABC OTUS News
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-clings-shotgun-wh...
The Wonkette took a different take on the title Rogue.

YES, IT HAS COME TO THIS: WHITE HOUSE RELEASES LONG-FORM PHOTO OF OBAMA FIRING A GUN
http://wonkette.com/499381/yes-it-has-come-to...

Moreno Valley, CA

#140315 Feb 2, 2013
Oh Lord!

Of course, Republicans wont truly accept Obama as a real leader, like Dick Cheney, until he shoots an old man in the face.

But wait, there is more, as the Ghost of Andrew Breitbart and Drudge are informing us. Do you know the White House does not want you to photoshop this picture?

Moreno Valley, CA

#140316 Feb 2, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Some presidents, like both Bushes, Carter, Kennedy and Reagan have earned the right to salute as veterans of our military forces." I guess, but when they do, at least here, don't they have to wear something, even token, military? Our veterans, with all their medals and legion head gear, do salute and rightly so. But does wearing a suit and tie, no military medals, entitle the president to salute? Oh, if Reagan was military, it was very little of, no?
Ill ask Cmor and all his friends then get back to ya. The right answer of course will be the exact opposite of whatever they say. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140317 Feb 2, 2013
Poppo wrote:
Real Time with Bill Maher New Rules Episode 270
Maher Tears Apart 'Con Men' Beck, Limbaugh And Hannity, For 'Separating Rubes From Their Money'
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Bill shows exactly how special the bubble people and the phantom fighters are.
Ha Ha. Okay, right now, birthers and tea partyers and many Republicans, name me ONE rightist consevative commentator or politician who even approaches Maher's intelligence and wit. Just one. Of course, same thing applies to Stewart and Colbert. Just one with a fraction of those gentlemen's savvy, intelligence and wit. Why do people like that always gravitate on the liberal progressive side?
Learn to Read

United States

#140318 Feb 2, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sonic isn't it? LMAO
Blather blather blather
Learn to Read

United States

#140319 Feb 2, 2013
Froggy wrote:
<quoted text>Troll much?
Poor Rouge. Too stupid to rant. Romper trademarked LMAO. All you have left is drivel
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140320 Feb 2, 2013
Froggy wrote:
American Lady wrote:
"I have not yet begun to fight" - John Paul Jones
WE have NOT yet begun to FIGHT ... AL
<quoted text>
1) How do you know what he would or would not dew?
2) He was Scottish! And wanted as a criminal in the U.K. Maybe his coming to America had more to do with necessity than patriotism.
Very birther-like. When we shove their heroes down their throats, they turn against them. So the real reason he came to the United States is he was a Scottish fugitive. Not knowing history, Rogue, do you have any idea how the English treated the Scots? They even sent their "allied" Scot soldiers into battle first so as to save the horses! That would give you a hint as to why this brave man and patriot came to your shores.

Anyhow, as soon as you realised he was a true American and would never be a birther or Tea partyer, you found something negative, oe what you erroneously thought was negative about John Paul Jones. Reminds me of that true American Judge, in Georgia I believe it was, who, according to forever wishful and optimistic birthers, was going to liquidate Obama. What a man, what a patriot. When it came time to process the petition, the judge laughed Ozrly out of court. Well, this judge, this man, this patriot, it turns out, according to you or some other birther, was nothing but a traitor and, what's more, a communist Iranian. My, my, what an about-turn. PLATOON, HUT, ABOUUUUUT TURN. Ha ha. What losers. Oops, sorry, what sore losers.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140322 Feb 2, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT about the Bilderbergs?
Newlyweds(?)Mr&Mrs B.H.Obama Sr visited Kenya over the summer of '61 and Stannie was not allowed to board the 4-engine propjob for a trip back over the Indian & Pacific oceans due to her obvious late-stage of pregnancy w/baby Barack. Hence BHO2 was born a in Kenya just like it says on 2 Kenyan BCs and in 3 African newspapers. Granny Obama & the Kenyan Ambassador both verbally agreed. But even if Obama was born in Hawaii he was born a Brit under British Common Law and at best a dual-citizen under U.S. Code. He could not have been a natural-born citizen due to his mother being under 19YO. Later he became an Indonesian and attended college as a Foreign Student.
On Sunday June 27, 2004 the Kenyan Standard Times through the AP wire printed Obama was "Kenyan-born". In the Fall of 2004 Obama debated former-ambassador Alan Keyes for a seat in the US Senate from Illinois. At this debate Keyes faulted Obama for not being a natural born citizen. Obama quickly retorted "So what? I am running for Illinois Senator, NOT THE PRESIDENCY" admitting himself that he is not eligible to run for President of the U.S.
The Healthcare bill (ObamaCare) signed into Law by Obama on March 23, 2010 is unconstitutional and voidable since he is ineligible to serve as President of the United States.
Yes,and a much more reliable newspaper, the Chicago Tribune, published a huge headline heralding Dewey's victory over Truman. So I say, so what?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140323 Feb 2, 2013
Froggy wrote:
Kind of like my two uncles who immigrated from Canada around 1940 to escape being drafted into the Canadian Army or Navy. Oh, the were both drafted by the U.S. Army but what could they do? They could not go back to Canada now, could they?
Er, Rogue, this is, minimum, the 5th time you post this. Last time was, I believe, 2 or 3 days ago, tops.

And,well, they had to fight 2 fewer years. Good move, no?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140324 Feb 2, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather blather blather
Troll, troll, troll.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140325 Feb 2, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wonkette took a different take on the title Rogue.
YES, IT HAS COME TO THIS: WHITE HOUSE RELEASES LONG-FORM PHOTO OF OBAMA FIRING A GUN
Denied so many times, Poppo,it's all he's (they've) got. That and the $35 million dollar house in Honolulu, remember? Funny, Rogue never ever again mentioned that. Like 90? of
killings are done by criminals. Still awaiting the source. Oh, that's right,I have to find it, even though HE stated it.Ooops, no, even loonier, I have to prove it's not true. Ahhh, birthers, if they didn't exist,someone would have to invent them.
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

#140326 Feb 2, 2013
Poppo wrote:
Oh Lord!
Of course, Republicans wont truly accept Obama as a real leader, like Dick Cheney, until he shoots an old man in the face.
But wait, there is more, as the Ghost of Andrew Breitbart and Drudge are informing us. Do you know the White House does not want you to photoshop this picture?
Have you ever caused a motor vehicle accident?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min Earthling-1 49,334
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 2 hr Reddog 6
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr UnderstandPeople 1,156,051
delhi female 4 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 5 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 5 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 5 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info