BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,182)

Showing posts 123,621 - 123,640 of167,587
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text> Obama assigned him to that position,I suppose he believes he can replace him. "General Mattis was travelling and in a meeting when an aide passed him a note telling him that the Pentagon had announced his replacement as head of Central Command. It was news to him — he hadn’t received a phone call or a heads-up from anyone at the Pentagon or the White House."
" …the commander-in-chief can make a change whenever he wants and give no reason. That is right and proper under our system of government." Obama never served in the military and has always held disdain for military and its tradition. Obama hold s disdain of all our counties traditional values.
Why should the president have served in the military? Does that mean, in order to qualify as president, he should have been a farmer, a doctor, an engineer, an architect, a lawyer, a police officer, a firefighter, a miner, a cook, etc?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re a fool Cmor! Civilians are not supposed to salute the flag. I believe its okay now for veterans out of uniform to do so but Obama is no veteran.
This article (from a GOP site) may be of interest.
http://www.texasgopvote.com/military-salute/i...
Thanks for posting that, and from a Repub source, no less, Poppo. I've always maintained that the president, a civilian, and not in uniform, should NOT salute any member of the armed forces. I don't know of any nation where civilian heads of state salute the military. Who started that?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Just need ONE!
The right to bear arms shall not be infringed.
The constitution does not define what arms are, how can you?
Are you happy with our change?
Has it made your life better?
You're right. Civilians can therefore acquire bazzokas, howitzers, tanks, submarines, why, nuclear weapons, right? Why limit yourself to assault weapons, er, rifles, er, whatever excites Rogue sexually.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Jeb wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey punk want me to smack you like a bitch?
Well of course not! I'd prefer you slapped me like a man but if a wittle bytch slap is all you can do, then go for it Pedro.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I do? Please indicate where and when I admitted that.
Here dingo.

you wrote;

As to draft dodgers, that is such a clueless observation, that was 40+ years ago.

Looks like an admission to me!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Is America a CHANGED COUNTRY?
Courtesy of giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com
In the ongoing forced Battle Royale between a president and what he sees as his all but captured USA civil society, there’s no longer any mystique behind the “Fundamental Transformation of America”. It’s becoming more clear by day that the ‘Fundamental Transformation of America’ is a long-planned formula that is forcing legal civil society into a complete illegal society.
This is exactly what you should expect from a usurper
America Got Stupid!
Usurper? Officially verified US birth, election and re-election by "We the People".

UR a slurper, at the birfoon slop trough.

Sorry, loser.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Here dingo.
you wrote;
As to draft dodgers, that is such a clueless observation, that was 40+ years ago.
40+ huh? Ok, we'll say 45 years. What year would that have been? Hmmm, why 1968! Interesting to say the least.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Here dingo.
you wrote;
Looks like you're dreaming again. Dream on. You don't know who or what I am, and that bothers you, doesn't it? Oh, and what race I am. Racists are always concerned about race. It was Hitler's main preoccupation. He fussed over the race quuestion 24/24.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope momma grisly never goes bear hunting. LOL
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13364...
Thanks, I almost died laughing, practically splitting a gut at momma grissly, but at least I can't lose my health insurance over it, thanks to Obamacare.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Here dingo.
you wrote;
Says Sheriff Joe Arapaio clone. Ha ha. What a loser. How do you stand it? Do Nurse Ratched's shots help?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why you still feel the need to post here because you are 100% convinced Obummer was born at the hospital listed on his alleged altered BC? LMAO!
Please provide us birthers with the official publifpc confirmation and documentation form the hospital listed on King Obummers fishy BC, because they will not confirm it, and libtards say they need Obummers permission to do so, so why wouldn't he give them permission to confirm something he has already made public claims to? Because he knows they will never confirm it because they can't confirm it! Sarah Obama was there when Obummer was born, and she was inKenya at the time of his birth, so hmm, he must have been born where, KENYA! And the fact that after Hawaii Gov. Ambercrombie searched high and low all over Hawaii for proof he was born there he admits he couldn't find any thing! And that after returning to Hawaii as an Indonesian Citizen, shows up with a Connecticut SS# belonging to Bournel, that would be a fraudulent SS#! Hmm guess Obummer will not be able to get on Obummerscare, when all these red flags, or errors as poopoo platter likes to call them, come up! Queen Obummers wife calls Kenya King Obummers HOME COUNTRY, and for the first time in her life, yes the first time, after her husband was voted in as POTUS she is proud of America. So glad King Obummer has our back!
Your ridiculous fable has never been plausible and has only proved the birfoon incapable of rational deliberation. To even assume that the ignorant birfoon knows more than the entire United States intelligentsia is remarkable in itself, but even more worrisome is that a supposedly intelligent human being could embrace such folly.

Why don’t you try providing us with confirmation you’re not an escaped mental patient.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you're dreaming again. Dream on. You don't know who or what I am, and that bothers you, doesn't it? Oh, and what race I am. Racists are always concerned about race. It was Hitler's main preoccupation. He fussed over the race quuestion 24/24.
Looks like you're trying very hard to dodge your own words!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
40+ huh? Ok, we'll say 45 years. What year would that have been? Hmmm, why 1968! Interesting to say the least.
1968, eh? Hmm, what memories. I lived, studied and worked in two countries then. En Italia, che gioa, ele mmorie, mamma mia! E l'universita! Come podrei dimenticare? Tu, signore, sei un idiota.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you're trying very hard to dodge your own words!
You want to fantasize I'm a draft dodger? So be it. Who cares? Turns out they were right. How that must hurt. BTW, were I one, I'd say so.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1968, eh? Hmm, what memories. I lived, studied and worked in two countries then. En Italia, che gioa, ele mmorie, mamma mia! E l'universita! Come podrei dimenticare? Tu, signore, sei un idiota.
But of course, of course! LMAO!!! Figures! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to fantasize I'm a draft dodger? So be it. Who cares? Turns out they were right. How that must hurt. BTW, were I one, I'd say so.
If you were one, you'd say so? What a laugh! You've never answered any questions about yourself. But you'd say so on this one? Right! LMAO!!! You sound agitated jakeleg, why? LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course, of course! LMAO!!! Figures! LMAO!!!
Ha ha. Do tell. What is it that figures?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was about the only segment I watched. Yes, she missed five times, switched to another rifle and got it one the first round. Some times the sights out of zero and you must re zero your rifle. But she should have done that before leaving camp that morning.
Now, if all you know about guns is from watching TV, you are greatly under educated about the subject. Example, I sniper draw a bead on someone and the camera shows that the sights are centered of the subject. Well, that is only good if you are shooting only 200 yards, after that you must hold over the target. And you have to know how much for the range you are shooting at.
If you are shooting a 50 cal Barret at a target a mile away, you have to hold about 64 feet over the target. And then there is wind drift to consider.
I was a Marine if you recall Rogue so I believe I know a little bit about shooting a rifle; and it is my humble opinion she rushed every shot but the last. It also appears the animal was a bit closer on the last shot.

I base this mainly on her dad saying the first shot was high. She should have then took her time and adjusted for the second shot but she rushed each subsequent shot until the last when the guy gave her another rifle and something to rest it on.

They had apparently been out for a few days so the rifles and scopes should have been calibrated.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13364...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha. Do tell. What is it that figures?
Your side-stepping is what figures.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 123,621 - 123,640 of167,587
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Chicagobunny 47,060
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Realtime 1,034,089
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 25 min RJS 7,550
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min DonPanic 42,987
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Uzi 65,117
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Uzi 67,195
Review: Attorneys for Tax Relief 3 hr bill franks 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr A Bitter Pill 96,123
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search