BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
123,621 - 123,640 of 176,801 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Froggy wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have divided it into two paragraphs.
No sillytard, Reagan did not rat out the Rosenbergs.
For some reason you Libtards think it is okay to give false sworn testimony which mean you think it is okay to lie to take care of your buddies and to lie to falsely convict an innocent person.
Yep, the end justifies the means to you commies!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarcastic was I.I know Reagan didn't...
You croak me up!
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuses excuses! A president should salute the flag of their country! PERIOD! You would excuse Obummer crupping all over the flag live on national TV while shooting a hadicped minority child with special needs and kissing the feet of a Talban terrorist!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The president and everyone else should follow proper protocol Cmor not some ignorant birfoons opinion.
“The answer is quite simple. The President of the United States is a civilian. He is not a member of the US Military and is therefore not entitled to salute. The military salute is a privilege earned by honorable service in the military. It is also a privilege that can be taken away. Military prisoners are stripped of the privilege of saluting. While the President is constitutionally the CINC, he is not a member of the military”
“Some presidents, like both Bushes, Carter, Kennedy and Reagan have earned the right to salute as veterans of our military forces. Other's like Clinton and Obama did not”
http://www.texasgopvote.com/military-salute/i...
You’re still a fool Cmor!
Ah, I have no problem with any president, as CinC, using the military hand salute to a member of our armed forces. He should use the civilian salute while saluting our flag.
If you recall, recently Bob Dole did a left-handed military hand salute to Sen. Daniel Inouye as he lied in state even though he was in civilian attire which I feel was entirely in good taste.
At least Sen. Inouye was not a loony-lefty Democrat. As Ed Koch said he was Liberal with sanity and so was Inouye.

sa·lute
/s&#601;&#712;lo&# 862;ot/
Noun
A gesture of respect, homage, or polite recognition or acknowledgment, esp. one made to or by a person when arriving or departing.
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

HOW TRUE IT IS!!!!!!!

If female, and reading this article, then just realize the value of an Army Helicopter Pilot; and if male, then feel proud after reading it!

One day, while an Army Helicopter Pilot was near a river cutting a branch of a tree, his axe fell into the river.

When he cried out, the Lord appeared and asked, "Why are you crying?"

The officer replied that his axe had fallen into water, and he needed the axe to make his living.

The Lord went down into the water and reappeared with a golden axe. "Is this your axe?" the Lord asked.

The pilot replied, "No."

The Lord again went down and came up with a silver axe. "Is this your axe?" the Lord asked.

Again, the Army Helicopter Pilot replied, "No."

The Lord went down again and came up with an iron axe. "Is this your axe?" the Lord asked.

The Army Helicopter Pilot, "Yes."

The Lord was pleased with the Army Helicopter Pilot honesty and gave him all three axes to keep, and the pilot went home happy.

Some time later the Army Helicopter Pilot was walking with his wife along the riverbank, and his wife fell into the river. When he cried out, the Lord again appeared and asked him, "Why are you crying?"

"Oh Lord, my wife has fallen into the water!"

The Lord went down into the water and came up with ANGELINA JOLIE. "Is this your wife?" the Lord asked.

"Yes," cried the Army Helicopter Pilot.

The Lord was furious. "You lied! That is an untruth!"

The pilot replied, "Oh, forgive me, my Lord. It is a misunderstanding. You see, if I had said 'no' to ANGELINA JOLIE , You would have come up with CAMERON DIAZ . Then if I said 'no' to her, you would have come up with my wife. Had I then said 'yes,' you would have given me all three.

Lord, I am a poor man, and am not able to take care of all three wives, so THAT'S why I said yes to ANGELINA JOLIE ."

The moral of this story is: Whenever an Army Helicopter Pilot lies, it is for a good and honorable reason, and for the benefit of others.

That's our story, and we're sticking to it!-

"ARMY HELICOPTER PILOTS ARE TRULY HONORABLE !!!"
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
America, you8 were told that Obama was a wannabe dictator and usurper and refused to see what was right in front of your eyes.
On Monday, renowned author and humanitarian Dr. Jim Garrow made a shocking claim about what we can expect to see in Obama's second term.
Garrow made the following Facebook post:
I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks.“The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not.” Those who will not are being removed.
Is this what a true Natural Born Citizen would do?
You know he canned Marine Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis, Central Command commander, about a week ago and for no apparent reason. Pretty soon all the military will have are a bunch of Libtard generals like Colin Powell in charge. And that is how we stated off WWII after LDR had purged the military of all right-leaning generals and it almost bit us in the butt!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah well, you've butted in plenty of times. Not a lot we can do about it anyway. Now, you weren't thinking I was Rogue again, were you?
I did not suggest nor hint it and I did say it's more than ok to butt in, it's a forum.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Froggy wrote:
American Lady wrote:
"I have not yet begun to fight" - John Paul Jones
WE have NOT yet begun to FIGHT ... AL
<quoted text>
Ah, I don't think she found her John Paul Jones quote on Pravda!
And how wood you no what John Paul Jones would be doing to day?
I have no idea but two things he would not do :

1) he would not fight on behalf of birthers or tea partyers;
2. he, a real American, would not go around quoting Pravda-Putin.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Froggy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know he canned Marine Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis, Central Command commander, about a week ago and for no apparent reason. Pretty soon all the military will have are a bunch of Libtard generals like Colin Powell in charge. And that is how we stated off WWII after LDR had purged the military of all right-leaning generals and it almost bit us in the butt!
Colin Powell is still in charge?

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Another day gone by....and you STILL have a black president!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Colin Powell is still in charge?
PS : He should be, but unfortunately is not.
Kman581-- Sane American

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

It seems you think everyone who see this "birther" tripe for what it is has an IQ problem, that usually indicates the mirror is telling you something...take a look and maybe, just maybe you will recognize the ridiculous and illogical persons looking at you.
Anoracle wrote:
OBAMA WAS BORN IN MOMBASA, KENYA! YOU NEED AN EDITOR! WAKE UP!ā€¸
You say: "The Obama campaign has maintained that he was born in Hawaii,
has an authentic birth certificate, and is a "natural-born" U.S. citizen.
Hawaiian officials agree." THIS IS A LIE!
"Hawaiian Officials" MERELY said they "have his ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE"!
They did not say: it is a 'HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE'!
Have some literate person read to you the
"A/P report of the Hawaiian Officials statements"?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I am pretty sure that the method by which one chooses to salute Old Glory is protected under the First Amendment's banner of freedom of expression.
However distasteful that heartfelt gesture may or may not seem to some.
I myself would place my right hand over my heart.
And you would be correct in doing so, but Cmor and all his friends would shoot you. LOL

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Real Time with Bill Maher New Rules Episode 270

Maher Tears Apart 'Con Men' Beck, Limbaugh And Hannity, For 'Separating Rubes From Their Money'
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

Bill shows exactly how special the bubble people and the phantom fighters are.
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

American Lady wrote:
"I have not yet begun to fight" - John Paul Jones
WE have NOT yet begun to FIGHT ... AL
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And how dare you sully John Paul Jones's name thus? The poor fellow must being doing orbits in his grave, what with beign quoted by a Pravda/Putin adorating communist.[/QUOTE}
Rogue Scholat 05 wrote:
Ah, I don't think she found her John Paul Jones quote on Pravda!
And how wood you no what John Paul Jones would be doing to day?
[QUOTE who="Jacques Ottawa"]<quoted text>
I have no idea but two things he would not do :
1) he would not fight on behalf of birthers or tea partyers;
2. he, a real American, would not go around quoting Pravda-Putin.
1) How do you know what he would or would not dew?
2) He was Scottish! And wanted as a criminal in the U.K. Maybe his coming to America had more to do with necessity than patriotism.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Jacques,
If it's not too late to add, I would also cast a somber gaze.
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Kind of like my two uncles who immigrated from Canada around 1940 to escape being drafted into the Canadian Army or Navy. Oh, the were both drafted by the U.S. Army but what could they do? They could not go back to Canada now, could they?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I guess it's true, Obama has shot a shot gun. I hope Jacques will not have a heart attack over this!
Obama Clings to Shotgun in WH Photo
By Matthew Larotonda | ABC OTUS News
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-clings-shotgun-wh...
The Wonkette took a different take on the title Rogue.

YES, IT HAS COME TO THIS: WHITE HOUSE RELEASES LONG-FORM PHOTO OF OBAMA FIRING A GUN
http://wonkette.com/499381/yes-it-has-come-to...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Oh Lord!

“Of course, Republicans won’t truly accept Obama as a real leader, like Dick Cheney, until he shoots an old man in the face.

But wait, there is more, as the Ghost of Andrew Breitbart and Drudge are informing us. Do you know the White House does not want you to photoshop this picture?”
http://wonkette.com/499381/yes-it-has-come-to...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"“Some presidents, like both Bushes, Carter, Kennedy and Reagan have earned the right to salute as veterans of our military forces." I guess, but when they do, at least here, don't they have to wear something, even token, military? Our veterans, with all their medals and legion head gear, do salute and rightly so. But does wearing a suit and tie, no military medals, entitle the president to salute? Oh, if Reagan was military, it was very little of, no?
I’ll ask Cmor and all his friends then get back to ya. The right answer of course will be the exact opposite of whatever they say. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
Real Time with Bill Maher New Rules Episode 270
Maher Tears Apart 'Con Men' Beck, Limbaugh And Hannity, For 'Separating Rubes From Their Money'
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Bill shows exactly how special the bubble people and the phantom fighters are.
Ha Ha. Okay, right now, birthers and tea partyers and many Republicans, name me ONE rightist consevative commentator or politician who even approaches Maher's intelligence and wit. Just one. Of course, same thing applies to Stewart and Colbert. Just one with a fraction of those gentlemen's savvy, intelligence and wit. Why do people like that always gravitate on the liberal progressive side?
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sonic isn't it? LMAO
Blather blather blather

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RealDave 1,096,134
Amy 8-21 9 min edogxxx 15
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min edogxxx 97,824
Abby 8-22 14 min edogxxx 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min You Dont Know Jack 49,270
Amy 8-22 17 min edogxxx 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min JOEL 68,843

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 5:30AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••