BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140278 Feb 2, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarcastic was I.I know Reagan didn't...
Just making crap up again?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140279 Feb 2, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
America, you8 were told that Obama was a wannabe dictator and usurper and refused to see what was right in front of your eyes.
On Monday, renowned author and humanitarian Dr. Jim Garrow made a shocking claim about what we can expect to see in Obama's second term.
Garrow made the following Facebook post:
I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks.“The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not.” Those who will not are being removed.
Is this what a true Natural Born Citizen would do?
As per numerous past wild claims, will you be around to comment when all of the above does not come to pass?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140280 Feb 2, 2013
Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuses excuses! A president should salute the flag of their country! PERIOD! You would excuse Obummer crupping all over the flag live on national TV while shooting a hadicped minority child with special needs and kissing the feet of a Talban terrorist!
I've scoured dictionaries, thesauruses, etc to find the appropriate description for a pig like you, but all I've been able to find is that I've just insulted pigs. NO ununiformed head of state on this planet salutes anything, much less the flag. Reagan, the non-soldier but movie war hero started that, I've just heard. I remember non-American friends asking me why Clinton was saluting his helicopter drivers as he boarded and unboarded Marine 1. And so you see him "crupping" the flag while shooting what your idol Rogue labels "tards"? Sick, and you still "Hail Hitler", what a sad joke.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140281 Feb 2, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
The BC is a forgery.
And you are the real McCoy. You are, the Cletus real McCoy. Ha ha.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140282 Feb 2, 2013
Bad timing or sending a message? Israel strikes Syria, days later, the U.S. says it is willing to begin talks with Iran (if they're serious). Looks like "O" is trying to send a message to me! Chances of Iran being serious, zilch. Chances this administration "still" begins talks with them, pretty damn good.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140283 Feb 2, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The president and everyone else should follow proper protocol Cmor not some ignorant birfoons opinion.
“The answer is quite simple. The President of the United States is a civilian. He is not a member of the US Military and is therefore not entitled to salute. The military salute is a privilege earned by honorable service in the military. It is also a privilege that can be taken away. Military prisoners are stripped of the privilege of saluting. While the President is constitutionally the CINC, he is not a member of the military”
“Some presidents, like both Bushes, Carter, Kennedy and Reagan have earned the right to salute as veterans of our military forces. Other's like Clinton and Obama did not”
http://www.texasgopvote.com/military-salute/i...
You’re still a fool Cmor!
"“Some presidents, like both Bushes, Carter, Kennedy and Reagan have earned the right to salute as veterans of our military forces." I guess, but when they do, at least here, don't they have to wear something, even token, military? Our veterans, with all their medals and legion head gear, do salute and rightly so. But does wearing a suit and tie, no military medals, entitle the president to salute? Oh, if Reagan was military, it was very little of, no?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140284 Feb 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
KiSS my "Go to HELL"
-N-
LiKe it, PUNK!
;0)
Ever-religious American er hmm Pravda Lady. Our father...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140285 Feb 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
"I have not yet begun to fight" - John Paul Jones
WE have NOT yet begun to FIGHT ... AL
Correction, you have. And so far, It's The House, the Senate, the Supreme Court, the Governors, McCain, Palin, Bushes, Romney, Ryan, Rice, Grove, Cheney, Powell, etc plus courts in almost every state, approx 795 - 0. Don't give up, ha ha. Keep everyone laughing.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140286 Feb 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
And how dare you sully John Paul Jones's name thus? The poor fellow must being doing orbits in his grave, what with beign quoted by a Pravda/Putin adorating communist.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140287 Feb 2, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just making crap up again?
No, you are. Reagan had nothing to do with the Rosenburgs. Had he, it would've made his stoolpigeoning worthwhile. It was sarcasm, a joke, but you birthers are not too too hot at wit and sarcasm, now are you?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140288 Feb 2, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are. Reagan had nothing to do with the Rosenburgs. Had he, it would've made his stoolpigeoning worthwhile. It was sarcasm, a joke, but you birthers are not too too hot at wit and sarcasm, now are you?
How well a joke goes over depends on the talent of the one telling the joke. Humor is not your forte, at all. BTW, I haven't mentioned Reagan or the Rosenburgs.?.?.?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140289 Feb 2, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How well a joke goes over depends on the talent of the one telling the joke. Humor is not your forte, at all. BTW, I haven't mentioned Reagan or the Rosenburgs.?.?.?
Of course you have not. That's because you butted in on a conversation I was having with Froggy aka Rogue. But again, feel free to butt in, it's a forum, everyone's supposed to give his/her two cents' worth, no?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140290 Feb 2, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you have not. That's because you butted in on a conversation I was having with Froggy aka Rogue. But again, feel free to butt in, it's a forum, everyone's supposed to give his/her two cents' worth, no?
Ah well, you've butted in plenty of times. Not a lot we can do about it anyway. Now, you weren't thinking I was Rogue again, were you?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#140291 Feb 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>KiSS my "Go to HELL"
-N-
LiKe it, PUNK!

;0)
Rant much?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#140292 Feb 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:

Perhaps not, but you lost years ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140293 Feb 2, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps not, but you lost years ago
Sonic isn't it? LMAO

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#140294 Feb 2, 2013
Jacques,
I am pretty sure that the method by which one chooses to salute Old Glory is protected under the First Amendment's banner of freedom of expression.
However distasteful that heartfelt gesture may or may not seem to some.
I myself would place my right hand over my heart.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#140295 Feb 2, 2013
thingy wrote:
To Rogue, You're being sarcastic,aren't you
No, I guess it's true, Obama has shot a shot gun. I hope Jacques will not have a heart attack over this!

Obama Clings to Shotgun in WH Photo
By Matthew Larotonda | ABC OTUS News
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-clings-shotgun-wh...
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

#140296 Feb 2, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Rant much?
Troll much?
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

#140297 Feb 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And how dare you sully John Paul Jones's name thus? The poor fellow must being doing orbits in his grave, what with beign quoted by a Pravda/Putin adorating communist.
Ah, I don't think she found her John Paul Jones quote on Pravda!
And how wood you no what John Paul Jones would be doing to day?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Bluestater 1,109,500
POLL: Chicago 'America's most dangerous city'... 20 min Obama Sux 1
hi 39 min tina0000 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 43 min Rauner is a crook 4,024
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,609
mera gaad maro assam 1 hr raja bttm boy assam 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr dirtclod 82
Amy 9-16 4 hr Kuuipo 35
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••