BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 240409 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140436 Feb 3, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And birfoons cannot find the papers proving they did not escape from a mental institution.
Now where did grandma say "witnessed"?
Oh, that's right, birfoon nutballs made it up.
Even if he had been born in Kenya, US citizenship would have been pro forma, MORON, unless evil grannie just knew he was destined to be president.
Now if evil grannie successfully engineered the hoodwinking of DOH a la home birth, why wouldn't he have just applied for a SSN like anyone else? Duh! I don't think SSA requires a hospital birth to get a Social Security card. Hee hee hee.
Your birfoon theory is full of holes, just like your cerebral cortex, numskull.
<quoted text>
More squeaks from the dark abyss. Exact SSDD!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#140437 Feb 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
AMERICA "LOST" twice!
Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it sister!
Well at least we agree on something!

President Bush will leave office as one of the most unpopular departing presidents in history, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll showing Mr. Bush's final approval rating at 22 percent.

Seventy-three percent say they disapprove of the way Mr. Bush has handled his job as president over the last eight years
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#140438 Feb 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You're such a nothing, Bladder Infection!
Poor Romper. Even his family pretends they don't know him
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#140439 Feb 3, 2013
Big Anal Lips Obama wrote:
<quoted text>your fearless leader wears a bone, wanna see???
Welcome bigot
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#140441 Feb 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
T. Graham Brown - Hell & High Water
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =031YNHf0Nq0XX

Come HELL or HIGH Water

WE
WILL
BE
HEARD ...!!!

We will NOT go quietly into the night ...
No. You will continue to whine. We get it. We find it amusing
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#140442 Feb 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>HOLD OBAMA ACCOUNTABLE! ROTFLMSAO! You dipstick!
Yeah - caps lock makes it sooooooo much less pathetic
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140443 Feb 3, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Romper. Even his family pretends they don't know him
Really? Quiet now little mousefart.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#140444 Feb 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Quiet now little mousefart.
Poor Romper family - it must really suck to be related to the Stomper.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#140447 Feb 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
More squeaks from the dark abyss. Exact SSDD!
More impotent remarks from the birfoon who cannot dispute a logical argument.

FACTS:

1. Even if Obama had been born in Kenya, his mother would have needed to do nothing more than apply for his citizenship upon arrival in Hawaii, unless of course they knew he was destined to become President of the United States and had to be "natural born" as foretold by the three wise men in the Kenyan hut.

2. Even if evil granny had engineered the hoodwinking of DOH, and the "real" DOH bc said "home birth" he could have gotten a SSN by merely applying for one by mail.

The real problem with birfoonism is that not only is there no evidence for their fable, but also no reasonable motive for the grandiose charade. And before you turn on your TV, don't forget to put on your tinfoil hat. Obama is bombarding you with secret rays over the boob tube controlling the minds of his minions. he has perfected the "influencing machine."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Origin_of...
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And birfoons cannot find the papers proving they did not escape from a mental institution.
Now where did grandma say "witnessed"?
Oh, that's right, birfoon nutballs made it up.
Even if he had been born in Kenya, US citizenship would have been pro forma, MORON, unless evil grannie just knew he was destined to be president.
Now if evil grannie successfully engineered the hoodwinking of DOH a la home birth, why wouldn't he have just applied for a SSN like anyone else? Duh! I don't think SSA requires a hospital birth to get a Social Security card. Hee hee hee.
Your birfoon theory is full of holes, just like your cerebral cortex, numskull.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140448 Feb 3, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Romper family - it must really suck to be related to the Stomper.
Not at all. Think you might type anything NEW today? I'll go out on a limb and say NO! Have you joined slopuke in the abyss?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#140449 Feb 3, 2013
jason_orange wrote:
when
Friday

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#140450 Feb 3, 2013
Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
All this is confirmed by who, a Barack blogspot? LOL!
Funny these seem talking more about the issues with King Obummers alleged altered BC and COLB! LOL!
You ought to know! Did you not post this?
Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
United States District Court For The Eastern District of Pennsynvania
Affidavit Of Reverend Kweli Shuhubia
Well anyway the court found his affidavit laughable.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#140451 Feb 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all. Think you might type anything NEW today? I'll go out on a limb and say NO! Have you joined slopuke in the abyss?
New? In response to the same lame rants from RomperRoom?

Poor Birfoon, clings to a five year old fable and then whines because its a rerun and the ending is always the same

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#140452 Feb 3, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No but I certainly learned valuable lesson from one at the tender young age of 24 when my VW Beetle was broadsided by a drunk in a big red Old’s who ran a red light doing about 50. Needless to say my next car was a silver and black Oldsmobile Starfire Convertible.
I had a red '63 Starfire hardtop when I was 16. Man could that 394 V-8 haul ass and burn up tires fast. 16-year olds, especially boys, should not be allowed to have such cars. Really dangerous combo, fast cars and teenage testosterone levels. I'm amazed I never got into an accident with it, but had several close calls that were definitely my fault. One of my high school classmates,(small private school), got a GTO in his senior year that his parents bought him. He never made it to graduation.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140453 Feb 3, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
More impotent remarks from the birfoon who cannot dispute a logical argument.
FACTS:
1. Even if Obama had been born in Kenya, his mother would have needed to do nothing more than apply for his citizenship upon arrival in Hawaii, unless of course they knew he was destined to become President of the United States and had to be "natural born" as foretold by the three wise men in the Kenyan hut.
2. Even if evil granny had engineered the hoodwinking of DOH, and the "real" DOH bc said "home birth" he could have gotten a SSN by merely applying for one by mail.
The real problem with birfoonism is that not only is there no evidence for their fable, but also no reasonable motive for the grandiose charade. And before you turn on your TV, don't forget to put on your tinfoil hat. Obama is bombarding you with secret rays over the boob tube controlling the minds of his minions. he has perfected the "influencing machine."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Origin_of...
<quoted text>
I'm curious as to why you feel the need to defend him. Hmm? Plus, anyone with a single brain cell can clearly see there are more questions than answers about this man. You really are an Obamabot. That's pretty damn funny in itself! In fact, it's HILARIOUS!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#140454 Feb 3, 2013
Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
It's theft when POTUS is usurped by a Kenyan born Muslim who hates America! Now go and burn the flag along with King Obummer and his friends in the Middle East!
It wasn't theft, but you were definitely cheated when they forgot to install your brain.

Please tell the class how Obama was not eligible for naturalized citizenship even though born to a citizen mother who was a resident of the US? Or did the real BHO die at birth in the grass roofed hut and momma snatched a half-white Kenyan baby from a native village mother's arms but nobody noticed. Hey that's the ticket. Now we have a motive!

Always knew the truth would come out eventually.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#140455 Feb 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious as to why you feel the need to defend him. Hmm? Plus, anyone with a single brain cell can clearly see there are more questions than answers about this man. You really are an Obamabot. That's pretty damn funny in itself! In fact, it's HILARIOUS!!!
If you think laughing at birfoons is proof of your fable, I must say, its not curious, just sad.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
More impotent remarks from the birfoon who cannot dispute a logical argument.
FACTS:
1. Even if Obama had been born in Kenya, his mother would have needed to do nothing more than apply for his citizenship upon arrival in Hawaii, unless of course they knew he was destined to become President of the United States and had to be "natural born" as foretold by the three wise men in the Kenyan hut.
2. Even if evil granny had engineered the hoodwinking of DOH, and the "real" DOH bc said "home birth" he could have gotten a SSN by merely applying for one by mail.
The real problem with birfoonism is that not only is there no evidence for their fable, but also no reasonable motive for the grandiose charade. And before you turn on your TV, don't forget to put on your tinfoil hat. Obama is bombarding you with secret rays over the boob tube controlling the minds of his minions. he has perfected the "influencing machine."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Origin_of ...
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#140456 Feb 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang classy of ya there sparky. I believe "loser" would be appropriate.
Reading still wantng, is it? Idid write 'loser", look again.
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#140457 Feb 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Is THAT not "pathetic" ...???
No, no, Pravda commie Lady,"pathetic" is reserved for you and your birther "in denial" ilk.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#140458 Feb 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious as to why you feel the need to defend him. Hmm? Plus, anyone with a single brain cell can clearly see there are more questions than answers about this man. You really are an Obamabot. That's pretty damn funny in itself! In fact, it's HILARIOUS!!!
The only questions are why birfoons insist on a fable being a crime, with no reasonable motive, no reasonable evidence, and no reasonable opportunity.

That's not funny, it's pathetic.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
More impotent remarks from the birfoon who cannot dispute a logical argument.
FACTS:
1. Even if Obama had been born in Kenya, his mother would have needed to do nothing more than apply for his citizenship upon arrival in Hawaii, unless of course they knew he was destined to become President of the United States and had to be "natural born" as foretold by the three wise men in the Kenyan hut.
2. Even if evil granny had engineered the hoodwinking of DOH, and the "real" DOH bc said "home birth" he could have gotten a SSN by merely applying for one by mail.
The real problem with birfoonism is that not only is there no evidence for their fable, but also no reasonable motive for the grandiose charade. And before you turn on your TV, don't forget to put on your tinfoil hat. Obama is bombarding you with secret rays over the boob tube controlling the minds of his minions. he has perfected the "influencing machine."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Origin_of ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,523,796
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Resistance Works 105,140
A Little Ditty 5 hr Longfellow 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 71,285
A few ITEMS of interest. 8 hr Jocularity is Best 2
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 8 hr EAT PORK 18
I think she is pissed. From a few years ago. 9 hr AlGoresLyingLockBoX 11

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages