BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
123,561 - 123,580 of 174,860 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Froggy wrote:
Smokin' Commies.
From Wiki: Eyewitness testimony (as given by a newsreel report featured in the 1982 documentary film The Atomic Cafe) describes the circumstances of the Rosenbergs' death, noting that while Julius Rosenberg died after the first electric shock, his wife did not. After the normal course of three electric shocks, attendants removed the strapping and other equipment only to have doctors determine that Mrs. Rosenberg had not yet died (her heart was still beating). Two more electric shocks were applied, and at conclusion eyewitnesses reported, Bob Considine among them, that smoke rose from her head in the chamber
Ghoulish. Why do we need to know this? You enjoy it,right?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Froggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan was a witness who was called to give sworn testimony. If he had testified against some murderer, would that have been okay with you? Does it bother you that we executed the communist spies Ethel Greenglass and Julius Rosenberg for giving atomic bomb secrets to the Soviets?
We all know you are a communist.
Ha ha. And Reagan is the one who "got" the Rosenburgs? Poor you. And he was a snitch and sqealer. Others, plenty others testified and they did not snitch
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I have no idea whether this is true or not but I am sure Jacqeau will let me know if it isn't.

DON CHERRY, Canadian Hockey Commentator for CBC Television,
was asked on a local live radio talk show, what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists. His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.

HIS STATEMENT:
"If hooking up one rag head terrorist prisoner's testicles to a car battery to get the truth out of the lying little camel shagger will save just one
Canadian or American life, then I have only three things to say:'Red is positive, black is negative, and make sure his nuts are wet."
drink The hive

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Follow The Above Steps And U Will Be Well On Your Way 2 Remembering The Contact That Has Been There All Along...

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/77500/Ob...

https://gs1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/8019B6/data.t...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Hey Rogue, thought this might interest you.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/02/01/rep...
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Froggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan was a witness who was called to give sworn testimony. If he had testified against some murderer, would that have been okay with you?
Does it bother you that we executed the communist spies Ethel Greenglass and Julius Rosenberg for giving atomic bomb secrets to the Soviets?
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha. And Reagan is the one who "got" the Rosenburgs? Poor you. And he was a snitch and sqealer. Others, plenty others testified and they did not snitch
I should have divided it into two paragraphs.
No sillytard, Reagan did not rat out the Rosenbergs.
For some reason you Libtards think it is okay to give false sworn testimony which mean you think it is okay to lie to take care of your buddies and to lie to falsely convict an innocent person.
Yep, the end justifies the means to you commies!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you given any thought to what goes into our children's heads BEFORE they're faced with tough decisions?
I think so, yes, but not being perfect, I've tried to manage when asked questions about what went into their heads from any direction. Been lucky, so far has worked great. Those tough decisions you mentioned well, they did not involve guns. I've never owned a gun and so far neither have they. But they were taught about violence and shown how to live with it,avoid it and better yet, understand it. Black belts help a lot. And unlike guns, well-taught martial arts is restrained and kept in reserve wisely only when required. They were prepared for other tough decisions based on acquired knowledge of their environment, politics, both domestic and foreign, history, all types of history, culture, all types of culture, even those I hoped they would eschew, but they had to be made aware of them, religions(s), very important so they could make a choice and to never ever forget that there are special needs people around them, lots of them who didn't have their good luck and finally, the 66% who go to bed hungry on this globe.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Froggy wrote:
I have no idea whether this is true or not but I am sure Jacqeau will let me know if it isn't.
DON CHERRY, Canadian Hockey Commentator for CBC Television,
was asked on a local live radio talk show, what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists. His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.
HIS STATEMENT:
"If hooking up one rag head terrorist prisoner's testicles to a car battery to get the truth out of the lying little camel shagger will save just one
Canadian or American life, then I have only three things to say:'Red is positive, black is negative, and make sure his nuts are wet."
I have no idea if it's true or not but it pretty much sums up the man. I doubt he said it though, as CBC Hockey Night in Canada would not put up with that kind of crap.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan was a witness who was called to give sworn testimony. If he had testified against some murderer, would that have been okay with you?
Does it bother you that we executed the communist spies Ethel Greenglass and Julius Rosenberg for giving atomic bomb secrets to the Soviets?
<quoted text>
I should have divided it into two paragraphs.
No sillytard, Reagan did not rat out the Rosenbergs.
For some reason you Libtards think it is okay to give false sworn testimony which mean you think it is okay to lie to take care of your buddies and to lie to falsely convict an innocent person.
Yep, the end justifies the means to you commies!
I said he testified. He snitched after he gathered material on his co-workers. Others testified yet they were not working for McCarthy as Reagan did. Now, who was a big Communist in Hollywood and how did he (she) harm the country in any way shape or form?

McCarthy was asked by Welch "Have you no sense of decency, sir?"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I think so, yes, but not being perfect, I've tried to manage when asked questions about what went into their heads from any direction. Been lucky, so far has worked great. Those tough decisions you mentioned well, they did not involve guns. I've never owned a gun and so far neither have they. But they were taught about violence and shown how to live with it,avoid it and better yet, understand it. Black belts help a lot. And unlike guns, well-taught martial arts is restrained and kept in reserve wisely only when required. They were prepared for other tough decisions based on acquired knowledge of their environment, politics, both domestic and foreign, history, all types of history, culture, all types of culture, even those I hoped they would eschew, but they had to be made aware of them, religions(s), very important so they could make a choice and to never ever forget that there are special needs people around them, lots of them who didn't have their good luck and finally, the 66% who go to bed hungry on this globe.
I'm talking about kids here in the U.S. Stuff like, want to join a gang? Wanna do drugs? Want to steal, etc. etc. We literally have generations of gang members. Our society has become a violent society that now breeds its own. Good morals and values are at the core of the solution, in my opinion. Education is next. But it starts in the home.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Shower time and out to dinner. Later....
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should the president have served in the military? Does that mean, in order to qualify as president, he should have been a farmer, a doctor, an engineer, an architect, a lawyer, a police officer, a firefighter, a miner, a cook, etc?
If he believes he can perform open heart surgery,then he is a fool. We all know Obama thinks he is the smartest guy in the world,would you want him to be 'the one' who performs brain surgery on you? Any one that has not served in the military can not pretend that they know and understand the military. There is a term for people that pretend they served in the military. Obama never served in the police department and doesn't understand their mission. On July 22,2009, Obama criticized the arrest and the response by the police in the Henry Louis Gates incident. If your house is on fire,Obama is the last person you would want to show up at your house. Obama thinks he knows more about farming than anyone else in the world,also. Obama is clueless,for someone occupying the White House his world is extremely small. He actually knows very little about what is important to the 310 million people that claim citizenship in our country and live by the will of The Constitution and The Declaration of Independence.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about kids here in the U.S. Stuff like, want to join a gang? Wanna do drugs? Want to steal, etc. etc. We literally have generations of gang members. Our society has become a violent society that now breeds its own. Good morals and values are at the core of the solution, in my opinion. Education is next. But it starts in the home.
Do you think we don't have gangs here too? I've oft repeated, we have just as much criminal activity here as you do, but fewer murders because we are stricter with our gun laws. Our kids have had to face drugs and gangs and, worst of all, booze. You're right, it all starts at home, we blame schools too much for our own shortcomings. Mine have gone pretty much unscathed through all that, and we were also lucky, as I've seen many kids go wrong even with a good upbringing. Mine lived and studied abroad a lot, and that helps tremendously , yes, to see how the other half lives - and it's not all rosy, and they know it. Speaking up to 4 languages and cognisant of foreign cultures heve broadened their horizons. But as I said, anything can go wrong, so we consider ourselves pretty fortunate.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If he believes he can perform open heart surgery,then he is a fool. We all know Obama thinks he is the smartest guy in the world,would you want him to be 'the one' who performs brain surgery on you? Any one that has not served in the military can not pretend that they know and understand the military. There is a term for people that pretend they served in the military. Obama never served in the police department and doesn't understand their mission. On July 22,2009, Obama criticized the arrest and the response by the police in the Henry Louis Gates incident. If your house is on fire,Obama is the last person you would want to show up at your house. Obama thinks he knows more about farming than anyone else in the world,also. Obama is clueless,for someone occupying the White House his world is extremely small. He actually knows very little about what is important to the 310 million people that claim citizenship in our country and live by the will of The Constitution and The Declaration of Independence.
You've just shown that you understood squat.
Foxhole

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

as the DOW goes over 14,000 with your TARP money bailouts in the $TRILLIONS, and your taxes goes up, up, and UP to pay for it...the suckers will pile in for another slaughter...lol!

obama's complete incompetence and clueless babble continue to baffle the masses...

"Advertisement

UNEMPLOYMENT RATE BACK UP TO 7.9%...
ASSOCIATED PRESS:'mostly encouraging'...
8,500,000 Americans Left Labor Force In Obama's First Term...
POOF: Another 170,000 disappeared in January...
Massive revisions to earlier numbers...
Gas prices to top $4 again...

FIVE-YEAR HIGH

CHU OUT...

Electric Vehicles Still Fizzling...

KERRY: Obama Offered Me Job a Week Before Susan Rice Pulled Out... No-Money-Down Mortgages Are Back! ANIMAL PLANET: Pets Outnumber Children 4 to 1 in America...

WHY HAS IRAN ENDORSED YOU?

'Worst performance by a cabinet nominee in decades'...

TEAM O:'Baffling, incomprehensible'...

'Disaster'...

Armed Guard Stops School Shooter Who Shot Classmates...

Metal detectors fail to stop shooter...

Newtown Calls for Armed School Officers... BURGER KING To DNA Test Beef After Food Processor Used Horse Meat... Scott Brown Not Running For Kerry's Senate Seat In MA...

Argentina pulls out of Falklands talks... CHICAGOLAND: Murderer Mistakenly Released From Prison...

Driver shot to death on Lake Shore Drive ramp... Millionaire athletes look to flee California's 13.3% income tax...

'Apple Pickers' Gang Terrorizing Women For iPhones...
Advertisement

SUICIDE BOMBING AT U.S. EMBASSY...

Eighth Embassy Attack During Clinton Reign...

HILLARY:'I've done what was possible to do'...

'Some people refused to accept the facts'...

Says Benghazi massacre, murdered ambassador won't affect run for presidency...

REID BACKS MENENDEZ AMID UNDERAGE PROSTITUTION CHARGES...

Long before FBI raid, NJ senator tried to help donor's Dominican Republic business...

Bob dodges press...

PROSTITUTE: Senator 'likes the youngest and newest girls'...

Winds knock down tents housing Sandy victims... L.A. Cardinal 'stripped of duties' over sex abuse... PANASONIC unveils 152-inch,$500,000 TV...

Fireworks explosion causes deadly highway collapse...

Cars plummet 100 feet off bridge... Women Increasingly Having Surgery To Replicate Kate Middleton's Nose...

Second Term Crackdown on School Lunches...

'Hizzoner' Koch dead at 88... WOMEN IN COMBAT:'Makeup Makes You More Attractive'...

Pantsuits discouraged at federal agency... Obama to get 2nd Oval Office... Woman scarred for life, nearly blinded in random acid attack... IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family... UPDATE: Indiana Gov. halts deal with Pakistani company linked to troop deaths... WASHINGTON POST CO eyes sale of downtown headquarters... Steve Capus out at NBCNEWS...

ISRAEL TO SYRIA: MORE COMING... Hawaii considering special privacy laws for celebrities... UPDATE:'Gay' dog gets euthanasia reprieve...

VIDEO: AL GORE PUMMELLED IN BOOK TOUR...

Lashes out at FOXNEWS... SURPRISE: Longtime BOSTON GLOBE Reporter Joins Kerry Staff At State Dept...

$LAP: Tawana Brawley served with court order to pay man she accused of rape in 1987... GET IT ON THE GO: DRUDGE IPHONE/IPAD APP...

gee....and to think all it took for obama to get in again was massive fraud, coverups, rigged voting machines, lies, forgeries, and the totally biased main stream media and a bunch of idiot morons to get back in by a few hundred thousands votes in the NO-ID "swing states". Some mandate!

...now you morons are going to lament the day and that right soon. So many things are lining up to crash that it will make your head spin.

Solution: raise your rents, and prepare now or be sorry.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

America, you8 were told that Obama was a wannabe dictator and usurper and refused to see what was right in front of your eyes.
On Monday, renowned author and humanitarian Dr. Jim Garrow made a shocking claim about what we can expect to see in Obama's second term.

Garrow made the following Facebook post:

I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks.“The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not.” Those who will not are being removed.

Is this what a true Natural Born Citizen would do?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

JD do NOT give up!:)
Scott Brown

South Holland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Hey guys, it's me, 1/3rd term Tea Party darling Scott "Nude Whore" Brown.

Remember me guys? The guy who was such a failure, I couldn't keep my job as long as half-term Gov. Sarah "Grifty Con Woman Gypsy McGriftington" Palin.

You guys still support me right?

Don't leave me hanging patriots.

I drive a truck.
Rand Paul

South Holland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Obummer ordered Benjamin Ghazi to murder 4 americans to cover up weapon sales to an army of elite cyborg jihad Thanksgiving Turkeys.

"I don't have proof of this"

"No ones given me any information, I have no briefing of this"

"But there have been article in the news print and in the tin foil blog press saying there has been some gun running going on"

I don't always waste tax payer money to repeat crazy conspriacy theories in official congressional hearings and on Fox News,

but when I do...ah...nevermind.

I'm terrible at my job.

Please send money.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

The BC is a forgery.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min THE DEVIL 1,081,635
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 2 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr TRD 68,037
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••