BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,177)

Showing posts 123,521 - 123,540 of167,792
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say
"The only time he shot skeet was for President's Cup," said the source, referring to a shooting competition tradition involving the presidential Marine guards. "I was there. He stayed for about five minutes, and couldn't leave fast enough."
Skeet shooting "is very hard," said the source. "Especially for someone not used to guns ... He couldn't have been more uncomfortable."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/30/ob...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

“An economic recovery has begun.”
-- President Obama’s remarks on the condition of the U.S. economy in his second inaugural address.
The new normal for the U.S. economy – sluggish growth – gave way to something more dire in the final three months of 2012.
Economic output actually shrank in the fourth quarter of the year. And while economists say that there are hopeful signs, especially higher consumer spending, and logical reasons for the contraction, pared down defense spending and Hurricane Sandy, having the first recessionary quarter since 2009 is still dire news.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/30/sh...

He's a DAMN liar!
He may be your prez poo poo, but he's NOT mine!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent use of paste. Too bad you can't comprehend anything you copied
Cmor thinks he still has to protect his plantation from those crazy runaway slaves.

THE SECOND AMENDMENT WAS RATIFIED TO PRESERVE SLAVERY
http://truth-out.org/news/item/13890-the-seco...

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

So birthers! How's that conspiracy comin?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
He's a DAMN liar!
He may be your prez poo poo, but he's NOT mine!
I know AL! Your president is Vladimir Putin, but the majority of Americans prefer Barack Obama.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you claim I said Obama had a 60% approval rating? That wasn't mine either. Typical, typical, typical! Basketcase. You're the inept one here and everyone knows it but you! LMAO!!! squid
You posted the news despatch.

Now tell us again why no more "Can you hear us coming?" And no more lies please, like you've already said why.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
George Bush, Queen Elizabeth, and Vladimir Putin all die and go to hell.
While there, they spy a red phone and ask what the phone is for.
The devil tells them it is for calling back to Earth.
Putin asks to call Russia and talks for 5 minutes.
When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is a million dollars, so Putin writes him a check.
Next Queen Elizabeth calls England and talks for 30 minutes.
When she is finished the devil informs her that the cost is 6 million dollars, so she writes him a check.
Finally George Bush gets his turn and talks for 4 hours.
When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is $5.00.
When Putin hears this he goes ballistic and asks the devil why Bush got to call the USA so cheaply.
The devil smiles and replies, " Since Obama took over , the country has gone to hell, so it's a local call."
Old joke, and as usual, plagiarized. Your first post under the moniker "American er hmm Pravda Lady and it's stolen. WTG.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to Green Britain? It looks lore like Greenland!
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/nasa-shows-off-stunn ...
<quoted text>
Got any satellite pictures?
Nope . I read about it,even heard it on Fox. 65F end of Januaary. Never seen before. But I do know you like books with pictures, Rogue.

Rogue's first math book : "What, no pictures, wahhhh"
Learn to Read

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>Cmor thinks he still has to protect his plantation from those crazy runaway slaves.

THE SECOND AMENDMENT WAS RATIFIED TO PRESERVE SLAVERY
http://truth-out.org/news/item/13890-the-seco...
Only in Birfistan is a double wide with a pink flamingo stuck in the strip of grass a "plantation"
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are an atheist, why do you keep referring to God?
1. Please indicate where I ever wrote I was an atheistè
2. There are hundreds of gods. Even your God admits it, as he says "I am a jealous God". Jealous of who? Who are those gods he is jealous of?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the reason why he was so unpopular was that you Democrats never like any Republicans and we Conservatives didn't think much of him either and that left the Country club RINOs.
Democrats will always love their fuhrer.
Her was the most unpopular president because the democrats don't like Republicans? Kidding?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

American Lady wrote:
The bankruptcy of the Obama-Pelosi 'progressive' agenda
No one can accuse the Democrats of being the party of personal responsibility. Confronted with an economy that contracted in the fourth quarter, Speaker Nancy Pelosi blamed Congressional Republicans for obstructing the president’s agenda and creating uncertainty.
In the wake of the financial collapse, the Democrats took full control of both the Congress and the Presidency in 2009 and were presented with an historic opportunity to put their ideas into practice. Unfortunately, the newly elected President Obama and Speaker Pelosi treated the situation as a political opportunity to build a Democratic majority rather than an obligation to fix what’s broken in the economy.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/01/30/ban...
Best you return to Pravda. It's more American than FoxNews.com
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dip, how many times do you want me to tell you? I answered your question directly. Find it, if you want. Is your memory really that bad? Eat more ants! Now, how many YEARS have you been on here spewing your hate for all things? What happened in your life that caused you to be filled with hate and rage?
Can u hear US laughing at you?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in Birfistan is a double wide with a pink flamingo stuck in the strip of grass a "plantation"
Almost choked on my coffee when I read that. Now that is funny! LOL
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I contend the heckling never occurred. The audio was added later by the LSM. LMAO!
Nonsense, loser. Again, it happened in a packed room filled with living breathing witnesses, some of whom I personally know. And if it had not happened, your fantasy hoax would have been exposed the day of the hearing. U live in a dream world.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense, loser. Again, it happened in a packed room filled with living breathing witnesses, some of whom I personally know. And if it had not happened, your fantasy hoax would have been exposed the day of the hearing. U live in a dream world.
To loser LRS, Obama's re-election also never happened. Romney actually won in a lanslide but the lame press declared Obama the winner. Oh, why can't the US be more like Putin's Russia?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Poppo<quoted text>
President Bush will leave office as one of the most unpopular departing presidents in history, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll showing Mr. Bush's final approval rating at 22 percent.
Seventy-three percent say they disapprove of the way Mr. Bush has handled his job as president over the last eight years.
http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-500160_162-472839...
We all have lapses sometime Frank, but yours has reached the critical stage.
Rogue wrote:
Well, the reason why he was so unpopular was that you Democrats never like any Republicans and we Conservatives didn't think much of him either and that left the Country club RINOs.
Oh yea, Richard Nixon was the most progressive Republican president since Teddy Roosevelt. He helped create the EPA, OSHA, instituted gas rationing,wanted to nationalize our health care system, etc. and the only reason what you Libtards hated Nixon was because he was a ..... Republican!!!
Nixon was more progressive that Bill Clinton and used dirty politics just like Obama!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense, loser. Again, it happened in a packed room filled with living breathing witnesses, some of whom I personally know. And if it had not happened, your fantasy hoax would have been exposed the day of the hearing. U live in a dream world.
I hope your nose does not grow when you lie!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Her was the most unpopular president because the democrats don't like Republicans? Kidding?
It must be a terrible handicap not being able to comprehend what people write... Try reading the part, "and we Conservatives didn't think much of him either", over again. What does that mean to you?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Ninety percent of the people that complained about every nickle that Bush spent have not complained once about the trillions of dollars Obama wastes. Those are the hypocrites. The ten percent of the population that were critical of Bush and are equally critical of Obama are considered too conservative or too far right for their opinions to matter or they are just accused of being racist.
Typical Republitard nonsense. Republicans start wars costing trillions, and when Dems get stuck with the bill it's called Obama spending.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 123,521 - 123,540 of167,792
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min forks_make_us_fat 1,036,139
ask amy 4-22 6 min pde 62
Ku Klux Klan wants to form Pennsylvania neighbo... 9 min Great Idea 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min edogxxx 96,208
Homeowner shooting dead two teens who broke int... 27 min Damn good man 1
Amy 4-23 37 min loose cannon 7
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min TRD 67,237
•••
•••