BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
123,501 - 123,520 of 175,260 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He said it. If he did, then he must have had a reason, I figure. The hint that he thinks presidents should have served is a lot more obvious than the hint you perceived yesterday that I'm a draft dodger because I said something to the effect, "Aw, c'mon, that was over 40 years ago". I'm still chuckling that anyone would think I'm a draft dodger.
Well, I'll leave it to you and Rogue. But I do think you're twisting things again!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

The U.S. has no foreign relations. Everyone thinks we are weak. Wonder why?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I'm not. I don't twist, I don't lie (don't have to), don't BS, don't fabricate, don't STATE anything without proof, and finally, don't use profanity or make allusions to sex in my arguments or responses unless thry apply to or I'm replying to someone about it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
I'm not. I don't twist, I don't lie (don't have to), don't BS, don't fabricate, don't STATE anything without proof, and finally, don't use profanity or make allusions to sex in my arguments or responses unless thry apply to or I'm replying to someone about it.
Hey, there may be hope for ya yet! That's the funniest post you've ever made!!! Your luster got covered with lack.
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give you something to gnaw on. "That which you manifest lies before you". Do you really think criminals go through the proper legal steps before acquiring a gun? The black market is alive and well. Enact a complete ban on guns and you just made every criminal's year! That would unleash a tidal wave of crime. GIGO
Yea, I have posted this before. Just two months ago this bro goes to a park to sell his gun to another bro. But the other bro and his friends rob him of his gun and shoots him. I wonder how the first guy got the gun?

Brunswick man trying to sell firearm shot by customer, police say

2 men and 16-year-old charged in the shooting.
Posted: December 5, 2012

Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2012-12-05...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

LRS wrote:
The U.S. has no foreign relations. Everyone thinks we are weak. Wonder why?
No foreign relations? Then why does the US have over 185 embassies and consulates in foreign nations? Why is it a member of over 50 worldwide organizations? Who said you were weak? Certainly, you're no longer the super power and arbiter you used to be, that is confirmed, as other nations have risen, have acquired nuclear weapons but mostly have grown economically, and the economy will often trump armaments, though a strong economy will surely fund more said armaments.

The U.S., like Russia and China, will always win conventional wars. That is a given. But after the battle looms resistance, and through attrition, though the initial battle has been won, the war is eventually lost. That started with Vietnam, Ho Chi Min and Giap, and has changed the face of wars as we used to know them. No nation ever surrenders any more. The last ones were Germany and Italy (pact of steel) and the Axis, Germany and Japan.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, there may be hope for ya yet! That's the funniest post you've ever made!!! Your luster got covered with lack.
Then you should have no problem coming up with any lies, BS, fabrication I have posted here. Or profanity. Not 5 or 10, just ONE of each. Hey, tell you waht, not even one of each, just ONE. Is that asking for a lot?
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

But why do we need an armed guard in a Gun Free Zone school. Just give him a pair of scissors to protect the children with.

Armed Guard Disarms Shooter At Atlanta Middle School
Posted on February 1, 2013

When news broke that a 14-year old student had been shot at an Atlanta middle school on the morning of Jan. 31, reports did not mention that the shooter had been disarmed by an armed guard at the school. But Atlanta Police Chief George Turner is now saying the shooter was in fact disarmed by an armed guard working at the school.

In other words, today’s shooting proves the point the NRA has been emphasizing since Sandy Hook Elementary–”The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.”

What is now known is that the shooter was another student, who is in custody, and the victim was a male student who was shot in the neck. The injuries did not appear to be life-threatening, and the victim was alert and conscious when medical personnel arrived on the scene.

Continue Reading on www.breitbart.com ...

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/02/armed-gua...
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Oh, Ed Koch described himself, not as a wacko progressive but as a Liberal ... with sanity!!!

Mayor Koch, Self-Proclaimed ‘Liberal With Sanity’, Is Dead at 88
By BENJAMIN SMITH, Special to the Sun | February 1, 2013
http://www.nysun.com/new-york/mayor-koch-self...

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
About a hundred or so generals retire each year and when Bill Clinton destroyed that Sudanese aspirin factor with cruise missile the day before his impeachment proceedings started, within a month, 106 generals had submitted their retirements.
I wonder how many generals are bailing out now?
Wrong.

The attack by a cruise missile on the Sudanese aspirin factory occurred on August 20, 1998.

The impeachment proceedings in Congresse started by Republicans in the lame duck session of congress after the November 1998 elections.

As such, the cruise missile attacked occurred over TWO MONTHS prior to the start of the impeachment proceedings by Congress not
"the day before" as you asserted.

As for the retirement of Generals, do you know there are only 302 active duty generals in the United States Army?(10 U.S.C. 526). As such, your statement that 106 of these generals submitted their resignation within a month of his impeachment proceedings would mean that a 1/3rd of our generals on active duty submitted their resignations.

In my research I found no information that 106 generals retired from active duty as a result of Clinton's impeachment.

Please explain.
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Anti gun people can NOT defeat this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Froggy wrote:
But why do we need an armed guard in a Gun Free Zone school. Just give him a pair of scissors to protect the children with.
Armed Guard Disarms Shooter At Atlanta Middle School
Posted on February 1, 2013
When news broke that a 14-year old student had been shot at an Atlanta middle school on the morning of Jan. 31, reports did not mention that the shooter had been disarmed by an armed guard at the school. But Atlanta Police Chief George Turner is now saying the shooter was in fact disarmed by an armed guard working at the school.
In other words, today’s shooting proves the point the NRA has been emphasizing since Sandy Hook Elementary–”The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.”
What is now known is that the shooter was another student, who is in custody, and the victim was a male student who was shot in the neck. The injuries did not appear to be life-threatening, and the victim was alert and conscious when medical personnel arrived on the scene.
Continue Reading on www.breitbart.com ...
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/02/armed-gua...
Again with disguise. Oh well. You don't understand too well, do you? Where'd the 14-yr-old get his gun? By any chance, not from an irresponsible gun owner who has never been trained in the use and storage of guns and was able to buy it showing a simple driver's licence and drive home with it? If the child had not had access to a gun, there would be no need for armed guards in school. I would feel that my whole world, myself, my government had failed us if ever we should, god forbid, have to post armed guards in our schools. Just imagine what this gun culture and, worse even, stage of siege, is putting in our children's heads. Little kids learning to live with armed guards at school?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Froggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Ed Koch described himself, not as a wacko progressive but as a Liberal ... with sanity!!!
Mayor Koch, Self-Proclaimed ‘Liberal With Sanity’, Is Dead at 88
By BENJAMIN SMITH, Special to the Sun | February 1, 2013
http://www.nysun.com/new-york/mayor-koch-self...
I did not describe myself as anything. Just asked LRS to show where I lied or fabricated or used profanity. Otherwise, zilch
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Froggy wrote:
Anti gun people can NOT defeat this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
1. Where'd the 4 guys get their guns? Were they professionals?;
2. Where'd the burlar get his gun? Was he a professional criminal?

And so forth.

You scour the internet day and night to prove, via isolated accidents or weather freaks that guns are absolutely necessary and that the earth is cooling. Doesn't work like that.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
Again empty headed Libtard:
McRae ask if she was present when he was born in Kenya, not Hawaii, and she then answers YES SHE WAS And we all know she was not present when he was born in Hawaii! So saying she was there when he was born only means one thing, KING OBUMMER WAS BORN IN KENYA AND GRANDMA WITNESSED IT!
Here is the transcript:

Partial transcript, starting just when she is asked where Obama was born:

"MCRAE: OK. Uh, when I come in December I would like to go by the, the place, the hospital where he is born. Uh, could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?

(Long pause. Puzzled sound from Translator Ogombe in background: "naah?")

BROTHER TOM: Uh, uh, I, I will need help. I think, uh I think, I kind of, you know we'll be coming December (unintelligible) and Vitalis, and I talking to him, so I tell him--

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (in background, simultaneously):--no, no-- what?!?

BROTHER TOM:--that you are a capitalist, that you were a little, that you were a little, a little, a little American bus--

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (responding to background voices, sounding distressed): No--yes--

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (to McRae): No! Obama was not born in Mombasa! He was born in America!

MCRAE: Wh-whereabouts, whereabouts was he born? I, I thought he was born in Kenya.

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: No he was born in America, not in Mombasa.

MCRAE: OK. Do you know whereabouts he was born?

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE:(Pause.) Huh?

MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in

VOICE OF MRS. OBAMA OR ANOTHER WOMAN (background): Hawaii.

BROTHER TOM (background): Hawaii, yeah?

VOICE OF MRS. OBAMA OR ANOTHER WOMAN (background): Yeah.

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (background): Yes.

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (to McRae): Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii.

MCRAE: OK.

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: Yeah, in 1960 this was Hawaii, where his father, his father was also marrying there. This was Hawaii.

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: Yeah.

MCRAE: Was, was, was Mrs. Obama, was sh--was she present? Was, was Mrs. Obama, see I thought you said she was present. Was she, was, was she, was she able to see him being, being born in, in Hawaii?

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE:(pause, silence) Hoh?(pause) Uh, yeah would you please pronounce?

MCRAE: OK I’m sorry. I, I thought she said she was present when he was born. I was—

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (sounding exasperated): No, no! The, the woman was not present. She was uh not, a what--you see, she was here in Kenya, and Obama was born in America. That is, that’s obvious.

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: Because, because the grandmother was married here in Kenya, and Obama was born in America, oh yeah, so his son, the little Obama, was marrying, was marrying, in America, in United States.

MCRAE: Oh, OK, fine. I mean, I--I just, I misunderstood what she was saying. I thought you said she was present when he was born.

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: No, not present there. The present with me here was tonight. Not present so she can leave. No she was here in Kenya while he, uh, her son, the little Obama, was marrying in America. And, uh, he be present if it--

WOMAN'S VOICE (background): It was in Hawaii.

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE:--was in America there, why are they for, they go, they go, they go to some place, then the present isn't here sir, he was born there in America.

Ends

That CERTAINLY does not say that Obama was born in Kenya. But say that she had said that Obama was born in Kenya (which she did not do). Would that have made Obama born in Kenya? NO. Why not? Because the weight of evidence has to go with these two facts:(1) the Kenyan government says that he was NOT born in Kenya; and (2) the Hawaii government says, and it is confirmed by the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii and the Index Data and the birth notices, Etc.) that he WAS born in Hawaii.

And, in fact, Obama's grandmother NEVER said he was born in Kenya. She said he was born in Hawaii.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Further to the "grandmother said he was born in Kenya" myth:

The “born in Kenya” story is the height of the loony side of the birther movement.

It is based on forgeries like that of Lucas D. Smith, and falsifications–such as the claim that Obama’s Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya—when she actually said right on the same tape that he was born IN HAWAII, and she said in another interview that the first that her family in Kenya had heard of Obama’s birth was in a letter FROM HAWAII.

Lucas D. Smith, a convicted felon, claimed that he went to Kenya and got Obama’s birth certificate at a hospital in Mombasa. But Lucas D. Smith has constantly refused to show proof that he, Smith, had ever gone to Kenya. All that he would have to do would be to show a Kenya stamp on a page of a passport, but Lucas D. Smith has refused to do that, constantly, and he has also constantly refused to say why he will not show that proof.(Moreover, his “birth certificate” uses US date formats [month/day/year] and not the day/month/year format used in Kenya.)

Laying aside for a moment the overwhelming proof that Obama was born in Hawaii, the evidence that Obama was NOT born in Kenya is also very strong. There were a grand total of 21 people who came to the USA from Kenya in 1961. Of these only seven were US citizens. And the birther myth has always been that Obama’s parents went there and returned by plane, but only one person came to the USA from Kenya in 1961 by plane and that person was, wait for it, NOT a US citizen. And Obama’s father did not go to Kenya in 1961 either (making it unlikely that his mother did, since travel late in pregnancy was rare, and even more rare without the husband going along). WND has proved with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961.

And the Kenyan government investigated the “born in Kenya” story, and found that it was not true.

“Jon Chessoni, a first secretary at the Kenyan Embassy in Washington, can’t understand why his office gets so many baseless questions about whether Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

“It’s madness,” said Chessoni on Monday.“His father, in 1961, would not even have been in Kenya. When this matter first came up, the Kenyan government did its research and confirmed that these are all baseless claims.””

http://washingtonindependent.com/53654/forged

Obama has a Hawaii birth certificate that says that he was born in Hawaii, in Kapiolani Hospital, and the officials of both parties in Hawaii have confirmed that fact. It is also confirmed by the birth announcement in the Hawaii newspapers in 1961, which were sent to the papers only by the DOH of Hawaii.

Obama’s birth announcement appeared in a section of the newspapers called Health Bureau Statistics. As the name indicates, and as the papers and the DOH also say, ONLY the DOH of Hawaii could send birth notices to the Health Bureau Statistics section of the paper. And the DOH only sent out those notices for children that it had issued birth certificates for, and in 1961 the DOH was not allowed to register the births of children who were not born in Hawaii.

Oh, and there is this:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/04/kapiol
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

For Froggy Rogue :

DJIA at 14000 level, record high. Any comments? As Obama has been responsible every time the DJIA tanked, could he be responsible for this upswing?

Oh, your broker predicted a collapse in September, then end of year. Hmmmm. Well, he was right about Apple, though it will of course rebound.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Again for Froggy Rogue :

Seven people were injured when they were allegedly stabbed in a vicious random attack by a man in an apartment building in Vancouver's downtown West End on Thursday evening.

Police were first called to the downtown apartment building at 1263 Barclay Street near Bute Street around 6:45 p.m. PT.

When they arrived they found seven people suffering from stab wounds. Three men and three women were rushed to hospital with serious injuries. One person was treated at the scene.

Shortly afterwards a 33-year-old Vancouver man was arrested inside the building and taken into custody, said Sgt. Randy Fincham.

"It was a very vicious, scary, very serious attack." he said. "It is early in the investigation and the motive for this violent attack is unknown."

Fincham said it did not appear that the suspect lived in the building.

"This appears to be completely random at this point. This attack does not appear to be related to any activity within the building itself."

Fincham said the victims' ages range between 20 and more than 60, and they did not appear to know each other or their attacker.

Five of the victims are in serious but stable condition, but one woman in her sixties was in critical condition.

"Detectives from the Vancouver Police Major Crime Section and the Forensic Identification Unit have been called out and they will be at the scene throughout the night," said Fincham.

NOW, INAGINE, ROGUE, IF THIS GUY HAD HAD A GUN. An assault rifle with a 60-round magazine. A few miles across the border he could've purchased one, showing his driver's licence and a wait of anywhere from 24 hours to 5 days. 5 days! Unconstitutional, the NRA would shout, as would Rep Ryan. Good thing this was Vancouver, and not Seattle.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
The attack by a cruise missile on the Sudanese aspirin factory occurred on August 20, 1998.
The impeachment proceedings in Congresse started by Republicans in the lame duck session of congress after the November 1998 elections.
As such, the cruise missile attacked occurred over TWO MONTHS prior to the start of the impeachment proceedings by Congress not
As for the retirement of Generals, do you know there are only 302 active duty generals in the United States Army?(10 U.S.C. 526). As such, your statement that 106 of these generals submitted their resignation within a month of his impeachment proceedings would mean that a 1/3rd of our generals on active duty submitted their resignations.
In my research I found no information that 106 generals retired from active duty as a result of Clinton's impeachment.
Please explain.
Except to respond that you get your news from the George Soros press, he will not explain.
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
About a hundred or so generals retire each year and when Bill Clinton destroyed that Sudanese aspirin factor with cruise missile the day before his impeachment proceedings started, within a month, 106 generals had submitted their retirements.
I wonder how many generals are bailing out now?
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Please explain.
Excuse me, it was the day Monica Lewinsky had to testify before the grand jury and he was trying to get it off the front page of the newspapers.
Hummm, did my original post say anything about ARMY generals? Nor did I say anything about active duty generals. In addition, when you speak of generals of the Armed Forces, you are speaking about all "Flag Officers" which include Navy admirals.
In addition, my cousin graduated the Army War College, Class of 1994, and he was offered his star but he would have to spend the next two years at the Pentagon and he thought that would be way to close to Clinton so he submitted his retirement a papers!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 min honeymylove 486
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Nuculur option 1,084,928
Abby 8-1-14 9 min Mister Tonka 10
Ask Amy 8-1-14 13 min Mister Tonka 18
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min Muzzies r terrorists 68,106
The Lollapalooza Music Festival is War on Cultu... 47 min Culture Auditor 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 49,032
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••