BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
123,481 - 123,500 of 175,066 Comments Last updated 45 min ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your trash website lewrockwell.com states : "But on the question of gun ownership, America really is exceptional." And you agree, therefore, that the U.S. is pretty much as good as some countries, but is exceptional in gun ownership. And you are proud of this? More shootings and deaths yessterday by gun owners. 45 killed by guns in Chicago so far this year. Why not call it Tombstone or OK Corral while you're at it? Gun-crazy nuts hecklers taunting a grieving father. Exceptional you say? Gun and assault-weapon-free Chicago doesn't work? Of course not, all its surroundings are gun havens, they just bring 'em in.
Yep, and I bet most were committed by low-life thugs! One of these days people may actually want to look at the real problem. The solution is in the "why" not the "how". Common sense tells you that.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
If a typo of done instead of don't and living instead of lying blows your fuse you truly are a Libtard twit! You actually had to use google to translate? LOL! That's your problem, you don't ever use your brain! But then again that's a plus for all of us! LOL!
Done is not a typo of don't.

Birfoons don't know the difference between typos and horrible English.
Learn to Read

Seneca, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>GHB may have started the saluting thing, though I'm not sure. I don't recall Reagan doing that. I know Clinton saluted (he was even criticized for saluting badly) but I also know there is no way he started it.
No - Reagan started it. At first it made the establishment nuts because it was "inappropriate".

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was a Marine if you recall Rogue so I believe I know a little bit about shooting a rifle; and it is my humble opinion she rushed every shot but the last. It also appears the animal was a bit closer on the last shot.
I base this mainly on her dad saying the first shot was high. She should have then took her time and adjusted for the second shot but she rushed each subsequent shot until the last when the guy gave her another rifle and something to rest it on.
They had apparently been out for a few days so the rifles and scopes should have been calibrated.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13364 ...
<quoted text>
Well, so you were a Marine. Are you a hunter? Next, watch the video again!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
It is 3:26 long. Now who edited it, I d not know. But notice all but the last shot was fired from a rifle with a wood stock and the last one had a black synthetic stock. Also the article claims she was shooting a "varmint" rifle when I see no evidence it was small caliber. The second rifle had a long action and had "belted" cartridges in the stock indicating it was something like 7mm Remington Magnum or a 300 Winchester Magnum which would kick more than, let's say, a Winchester 308 (7.62 NATO).
Yes, the father did chamber her rounds for her and I have no idea why, but she did fire all the shots to include the one that finally brought down the elk.
No, the elk was not close. They were using binoculars!!!
Yes, someone should have checked zero on all the rifles after they arrived at the camp.
Oh, I did buy a Marlin lever action in 45-70 Gov. while planning my fishing trip to Alaska last year. I had no intention to hunt but you need a heavy caliber weapon if a Alaskan Browny wants your fish or you!!!
I have never encountered a grisly bear but the Alaskan Brownies are said to be larger than the ones in the 48-states.
No question your apparent extensive knowledge of guns, hunting rifles and other weapons of destruction will certainly dwarf mine Rogue, but respect for my humble opinion did not require me know any of these things nor did I attempt to dazzle the thread with pure bullshit.

What I did was give an opinion based on my knowledge as an expert Marine Corps qualifier at distances (without a scope) that would have made that deer look like a mouse. Yet I still could be wrong and so could you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No - Reagan started it. At first it made the establishment nuts because it was "inappropriate".
Reagan, eh? Never did serve, did he? Oh, in movies, yes, and after a while, he even fantasized, turned acting war hero into reality. How'd Rogue accept that? Thought he belived C in Cs had to have served in the military.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan, eh? Never did serve, did he? Oh, in movies, yes, and after a while, he even fantasized, turned acting war hero into reality. How'd Rogue accept that? Thought he belived C in Cs had to have served in the military.
Why do you constantly put words into the mouths of others? Are you really that insecure? Sad.
Learn to Read

Hazel Crest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan, eh? Never did serve, did he? Oh, in movies, yes, and after a while, he even fantasized, turned acting war hero into reality. How'd Rogue accept that? Thought he belived C in Cs had to have served in the military.
I'm sure Reagan would have laughed at Rouge just as he would have laughed at all the FauxCon Birfoons
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure Reagan would have laughed at Rouge just as he would have laughed at all the FauxCon Birfoons
That's why we don't pay any attention to what you think.
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Oh, why do you think Mercedes and Nisan have opened auto plants in the state?" Well, why do YOU think? As I said in my last post, 1st in low-paying non-union wages. That would attract any entrepreneur. Hyundai is also in Alabama.
Shooting at an Obama target? Ran out of ways to eliminate him? Or is she shooting at kindergarten children and their teachers? Though it should show a man - women haven't shot many people at schools, work places or theatres lately. Or ever.
Ah, but by the time you take out union dues, are they really making more money. And it was been union shops who jobs are being sent overseas, Aie?
Just like the German Mercedes union jobs that are now being done here in the U.S. by NON-union labor.
Well, if women do not do mass shootings, why did you suggest she was practicing for a school shooting? I know, I know, you think all gun owners are crazy. Why don't you put a "Gun Free Zone" sign in front of your apparent? Oh, some people just like to target shoot!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you constantly put words into the mouths of others? Are you really that insecure? Sad.
You're wrong. The other day, Rogue remarked that Obama never served. I replied, citing other professions that the president would have to have exercised in order to, according to Rogue, be qualified as president. I did not put words in his mouth, I don't have to, as there is no room, what with both his feet in there.

Learn to Read

Hazel Crest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That's why we don't pay any attention to what you think.
Yep - Ron and I laugh at you

You fantasize that this means we value your input
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Froggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but by the time you take out union dues, are they really making more money. And it was been union shops who jobs are being sent overseas, Aie?
Just like the German Mercedes union jobs that are now being done here in the U.S. by NON-union labor.
Well, if women do not do mass shootings, why did you suggest she was practicing for a school shooting? I know, I know, you think all gun owners are crazy. Why don't you put a "Gun Free Zone" sign in front of your apparent? Oh, some people just like to target shoot!
Reading skills still in their infancy, are they? You just wrote "Well, if women do not do mass shootings, why did you suggest she was practicing for a school shooting? Yet, I had just written "Though it should show a man - women haven't shot many people at schools, work places or theatres lately. Or ever". Got it?

Yes, low-paying jobs, like in Alabama, where all citizens have the "right to work" at low-paying jobs, do attract those rich multi-nationals like Mercedes and Japanese auto makers. Even Boeing and Airbus, why not?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Then who were you referring to in this snip? Looks to me like you said Rogue believed Presidents had to serve in the military.

"Thought he belived C in Cs had to have served in the military."
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep - Ron and I laugh at you
You fantasize that this means we value your input
Sonic isn't it?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and I bet most were committed by low-life thugs! One of these days people may actually want to look at the real problem. The solution is in the "why" not the "how". Common sense tells you that.
What is the "real" problem that does not exist in Western Europe or Australasia or Japan or the 75 odd nations that have lower gun-killing rates than the US? If it's deemed that because of a heavily-mixed racial society, the US has more potential for violence, would it then not make sense to limit the access to firearms?

Criminals will always have guns, controls and checks or not. But why not make it harder for them to acquire said guns? And really, I don't have the numbers, but how many of the mass shootings you've endured lately have been the work of "criminals?" None. I wonder, out of the 11,000 gun killings in the US last year, how many were innocent citizens killed by criminals? How many dead in mass shootings, domestic incidents, between people who knew each other? And, very important, how many criminals killed by criminals? That last one is not a bad thing, actually.
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Damn, those Jewish terrorists did another suicide bombing on another U.S. embassy!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

LRS wrote:
Then who were you referring to in this snip? Looks to me like you said Rogue believed Presidents had to serve in the military.
"Thought he belived C in Cs had to have served in the military."
He said it. If he did, then he must have had a reason, I figure. The hint that he thinks presidents should have served is a lot more obvious than the hint you perceived yesterday that I'm a draft dodger because I said something to the effect, "Aw, c'mon, that was over 40 years ago". I'm still chuckling that anyone would think I'm a draft dodger.
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Well, it did not take long for the Libturds to infiltrate the TEA Party Community. They will then go on their blogs and claim we are racists when it was the Libturds who put the racist remarks on our site.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the "real" problem that does not exist in Western Europe or Australasia or Japan or the 75 odd nations that have lower gun-killing rates than the US? If it's deemed that because of a heavily-mixed racial society, the US has more potential for violence, would it then not make sense to limit the access to firearms?
Criminals will always have guns, controls and checks or not. But why not make it harder for them to acquire said guns? And really, I don't have the numbers, but how many of the mass shootings you've endured lately have been the work of "criminals?" None. I wonder, out of the 11,000 gun killings in the US last year, how many were innocent citizens killed by criminals? How many dead in mass shootings, domestic incidents, between people who knew each other? And, very important, how many criminals killed by criminals? That last one is not a bad thing, actually.
I'll give you something to gnaw on. "That which you manifest lies before you". Do you really think criminals go through the proper legal steps before acquiring a gun? The black market is alive and well. Enact a complete ban on guns and you just made every criminal's year! That would unleash a tidal wave of crime. GIGO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He said it. If he did, then he must have had a reason, I figure. The hint that he thinks presidents should have served is a lot more obvious than the hint you perceived yesterday that I'm a draft dodger because I said something to the effect, "Aw, c'mon, that was over 40 years ago". I'm still chuckling that anyone would think I'm a draft dodger.
Then you chuckle alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr XYZ 1,083,049
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 2 hr NITiN 22
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Subliminal 45,866
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 4 hr hands on AR 7
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr raphael 3,841
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr HughBe 68,430
Tax Squeal report tax fraud: Oklahoma Doctor Se... 6 hr peytwatson025 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••