BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140099 Jan 31, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1968, eh? Hmm, what memories. I lived, studied and worked in two countries then. En Italia, che gioa, ele mmorie, mamma mia! E l'universita! Come podrei dimenticare? Tu, signore, sei un idiota.
But of course, of course! LMAO!!! Figures! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140100 Jan 31, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to fantasize I'm a draft dodger? So be it. Who cares? Turns out they were right. How that must hurt. BTW, were I one, I'd say so.
If you were one, you'd say so? What a laugh! You've never answered any questions about yourself. But you'd say so on this one? Right! LMAO!!! You sound agitated jakeleg, why? LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140101 Jan 31, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course, of course! LMAO!!! Figures! LMAO!!!
Ha ha. Do tell. What is it that figures?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#140102 Jan 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was about the only segment I watched. Yes, she missed five times, switched to another rifle and got it one the first round. Some times the sights out of zero and you must re zero your rifle. But she should have done that before leaving camp that morning.
Now, if all you know about guns is from watching TV, you are greatly under educated about the subject. Example, I sniper draw a bead on someone and the camera shows that the sights are centered of the subject. Well, that is only good if you are shooting only 200 yards, after that you must hold over the target. And you have to know how much for the range you are shooting at.
If you are shooting a 50 cal Barret at a target a mile away, you have to hold about 64 feet over the target. And then there is wind drift to consider.
I was a Marine if you recall Rogue so I believe I know a little bit about shooting a rifle; and it is my humble opinion she rushed every shot but the last. It also appears the animal was a bit closer on the last shot.

I base this mainly on her dad saying the first shot was high. She should have then took her time and adjusted for the second shot but she rushed each subsequent shot until the last when the guy gave her another rifle and something to rest it on.

They had apparently been out for a few days so the rifles and scopes should have been calibrated.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13364...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140103 Jan 31, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha. Do tell. What is it that figures?
Your side-stepping is what figures.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140104 Jan 31, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your side-stepping is what figures.
No, no, loser. I asked you a question. What figures in your mind? I told you what I did in 1968, where I was. Sidestepping? Oh that's right, you don't know Italian. Or French. Or Spanish. Hmmm, or English. Try Google translator.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140105 Jan 31, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was a Marine if you recall Rogue so I believe I know a little bit about shooting a rifle; and it is my humble opinion she rushed every shot but the last. It also appears the animal was a bit closer on the last shot.
I base this mainly on her dad saying the first shot was high. She should have then took her time and adjusted for the second shot but she rushed each subsequent shot until the last when the guy gave her another rifle and something to rest it on.
They had apparently been out for a few days so the rifles and scopes should have been calibrated.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13364...
"I was a Marine if you recall Rogue " Can't be. You voted Obama. Rogue, LRS and the birther birfoons won't believe you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140109 Jan 31, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, loser. I asked you a question. What figures in your mind? I told you what I did in 1968, where I was. Sidestepping? Oh that's right, you don't know Italian. Or French. Or Spanish. Hmmm, or English. Try Google translator.
Since when do you think I believe a single word out of your mouth? I don't put much trust in the common, garden-variety street corner bullchitter! Sorry. In 1968 I scaled the Empire State building. Then parachuted off the top and landed in the passenger seat of a '68 Vette with a beautiful nude woman driving! It was a tricky landing but I nailed it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140110 Jan 31, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"I was a Marine if you recall Rogue " Can't be. You voted Obama. Rogue, LRS and the birther birfoons won't believe you.
Did he vote in two states? LMAO

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#140111 Jan 31, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dumbshyt, I saw the edited and unedited versions. You're either lying or you don't know what you're talking about. Which is it boy?
If you saw the unedited version, then you heard the hecklers, and the threat to have them removed from the hearing room if they behaved **inappropriately** again.

Problem with birfoons, they don't understand what is reasonable or appropriate. It was a formal hearing, and members of the gallery are not entitled to heckle or interfere.

What part of that do you not comprehend?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, the AP video was edited. Just like a birfoon, he believes a video on web is absolute proof, but official certification of birth facts from DOH is a hoax.
Pitiful.

RationalState

#140113 Jan 31, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dumbshyt, I saw the edited and unedited versions. You're either lying or you don't know what you're talking about. Which is it boy?
You saw people from the gallery shouting and interrupting, against the rules, and you have no clue that is not appropriate?

It's not what you saw that counts, but what you don't understand.

Loser.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, the AP video was edited. Just like a birfoon, he believes a video on web is absolute proof, but official certification of birth facts from DOH is a hoax.

Pitiful.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140114 Jan 31, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If you saw the unedited version, then you heard the hecklers, and the threat to have them removed from the hearing room if they behaved **inappropriately** again.
Problem with birfoons, they don't understand what is reasonable or appropriate. It was a formal hearing, and members of the gallery are not entitled to heckle or interfere.
<quoted text>
You're stupid slopuke. What else can I say. I watched it. Saw it for myself. No need for any comment from you. Go check out the link I posted. You won't like it though.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140115 Jan 31, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You saw people from the gallery shouting and interrupting, against the rules, and you have no clue that is not appropriate?
It's not what you saw that counts, but what you don't understand.
Loser.
<quoted text>
MSNBC lied to you, dolt! Too much of a coward to admit the truth?

Moreno Valley, CA

#140116 Jan 31, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Just need ONE!
The right to bear arms shall not be infringed.
The constitution does not define what arms are, how can you?
Are you happy with our change?
Has it made your life better?
Will prosthetics do GB?

And yes, I’m very happy there was no change in the presidency.

RationalState

#140117 Jan 31, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're stupid slopuke. What else can I say. I watched it. Saw it for myself. No need for any comment from you. Go check out the link I posted. You won't like it though.
You saw where Mr. Heslin was rudely and inappropriately, and totally against the rules of order, interrupted, and still have no clue?

Why am I not surprised?

You saw where the gun-nut hooligans were warned that if they interrupted again they would be thrown out for their juvenile misbehavior?

You saw it for yourself? But you still have no clue?

Sad.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140118 Jan 31, 2013
Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
Draft dodgers don't admit to being one so I'm convinced you are one!
Just like illegal usurping POTUS done admit they are living to America!
"Just like illegal usurping POTUS done admit they are living to America! " I tried Google translator for that sentence of yours. Blew a fuse. Please re-try.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140119 Jan 31, 2013
Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot! All Patriotic civilians I know salute the American, people who love their country, under circumstance have I heard or saw someone refuse to salute the flag because they were civilians! King Obummer as POTUS should be ashamed if that is his excuse for not saluting the flag of his country! And even as a presidential candidate he should salute the flag, every child knows this and yet you purpose yet another pathetic excuse for Obummers hatred and distance of America, if Kenya is his "Home Country" he needs to go back there, and you can follow right along with him with your lips sealed tightly to his patootie!
Poopoo platter this is an all time low for you!
You put your right hand on your heart, dumb-dumb, for the flag and anthem, from the president on down if you are a civilian. You donŮ't salute. That is a military privilege, it's their thing, not yours. Even Eisenhower, as president, never saluted the military, a flag or an anthem. Was he some kind of Un-American person?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#140120 Jan 31, 2013
Kentucky Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Just need ONE!
The right to bear arms shall not be infringed.
The constitution does not define what arms are, how can you?
Are you happy with our change?
Has it made your life better?
Kentucky Klown Kar, if you have any complaints about limitations to the 2nd Amendment, you should take them up with ultra-originalist and conservative jurist Justice Scalia.

Sorry, loser.

Moreno Valley, CA

#140124 Feb 1, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for posting that, and from a Repub source, no less, Poppo. I've always maintained that the president, a civilian, and not in uniform, should NOT salute any member of the armed forces. I don't know of any nation where civilian heads of state salute the military. Who started that?
Just threw the GOP article in because I found it interesting but the crap Cmor posted has been around since long before Obama became president. I believe Bush did change the protocol for vets out of uniform but I suspect few know it.
Foxhole

Canyon Country, CA

#140125 Feb 1, 2013
Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
Why is Obummer going through with sending F16s to Egypt so that they will have more fighter jets than Israel? He can stop this at any time! What a piece of work!
Obama is an illegal alien muslim from Kenya/Pakistan. Get it?

He is out to cripple this country financially, then we will become so weak that we will crumble. He is well on the way to that right now.

By the way...each family will pay $20,000 for the Bronze program of Obamacare per year. That is the cheapest one. Or you pay a fine. Came out today by the IRS. Then is the silver, gold and platinum programs. Add about $10,000 per year for each one.

You morons voted for this???!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min forks_make_us_fat 1,129,689
Abby 10-30 25 min Toj 29
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 59 min gimpyolman 50,791
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 47,611
A young black kid asks his mother, "Mama what's... 1 hr AintItThe truth 13
Democraps join Fergie lynch mobs. 1 hr Lets get whitey 2
Charles Barkley said it! 1 hr Sez a Mouthfull 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,570

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 9:05AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance