BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
123,401 - 123,420 of 174,601 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
Judge Roy Moore sworn in,January 11, 2013, Ten Commandment judge returns, God and scripture references, No convincing evidence that Obama is a natural born citizen
http://theobamahustle.wordpress.com/2013/01/2...
The fact that Judge Moore has not looked for the evidence does not mean that it does not exist. In fact, there is plenty of evidence:

Obama’s birth in Hawaii is shown by:

(1) the birth certificate, short form and long form; (2) the confirmation of the officials of BOTH parties; (3) the confirmation by the public Index data file; (4) the confirmation by the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 (and only the DOH could send those notices to that section of the paper, and it only did so for births IN Hawaii); (5) The Hawaii teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, after hearing of the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley; (6) the fact that Obama’s Kenyan relatives NEVER said that he was born in Kenya and, instead, said repeatedly that Obama was born in Hawaii, and the fact that the Kenyan government investigated the “born in Kenya”story and found it false; (7) The fact that Hawaii is thousands of miles away from the nearest foreign country and women rarely traveled late in pregnancy in 1961. And neither Obama’s parents nor his grandparents at the time were rich enough or dumb enough to send their daughter on a long, expensive and risky trip (the rate of stillbirths was high in those days) to a foreign country late in pregnancy----when there were perfectly good hospitals in Hawaii.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Re: "Please provide us birthers with the official publifpc confirmation and documentation form the hospital listed on King Obummers fishy BC, because they will not confirm it...'

Answer: Did you know that no hospital has confirmed the birth certificate of Mitt Romney? Nor did any hospital announce that Bush was born there or Clinton was born there, or any president was born there.

HOWEVER, Kapiolani HAS provided these two informal confirmations:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/04/kapiol...

And:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/52083178/Kapiolani-...

Those confirmations are, of course, in addition to:

(1) the birth certificate, short form and long form; (2) the confirmation of the officials of BOTH parties; (3) the confirmation by the public Index data file; (4) the confirmation by the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 (and only the DOH could send those notices to that section of the paper, and it only did so for births IN Hawaii); (5) The Hawaii teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, after hearing of the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley; (6) the fact that Obama’s Kenyan relatives NEVER said that he was born in Kenya and, instead, said repeatedly that Obama was born in Hawaii, and the fact that the Kenyan government investigated the “born in Kenya”story and found it false; (7) The fact that Hawaii is thousands of miles away from the nearest foreign country and women rarely traveled late in pregnancy in 1961. And neither Obama’s parents nor his grandparents at the time were rich enough or dumb enough to send their daughter on a long, expensive and risky trip (the rate of stillbirths was high in those days) to a foreign country late in pregnancy----when there were perfectly good hospitals in Hawaii.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Fed Up wrote:
Judge Roy Moore sworn in,January 11, 2013, Ten Commandment judge returns, God and scripture references, No convincing evidence that Obama is a natural born citizen
http://theobamahustle.wordpress.com/2013/01/2...
Only in Alabama. How is it, in the year 2013, nutball Roy Moore who shows zero respect for the constitution is still around to foist his fundamental religious beliefs on the unsuspecting populace? He unbelievably believes that the U.S. is a therocracy. When's the next monkey trial? Shades of Tennessee.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Re: " and libtards say they need Obummers permission to do so..."

Actually, the hospital cannot disclose medical records for any reason whatever, even with the permission of the patient under federal and state privacy laws.

Re: " so why wouldn't he give them permission to confirm something he has already made public..."

Answered above.

Re: "Sarah Obama was there when Obummer was born, and she was inKenya at the time of his birth...'

Answer: That is what birther sites claim that she said, but, guess what, she didn't say it. Want to see the transcript??????

Re: "so hmm, he must have been born where, KENYA! "

Answer: Did you know that only 21 people came to the USA from Kenya in 1961 and that the Kenyan government said that it investigated and that Obama was not one of them?

Re: "And the fact that after Hawaii Gov. Ambercrombie searched high and low all over Hawaii for proof he was born there he admits he couldn't find any thing!"

Answer. This also was made up by birther sites. Abercrombie never said any such thing, and in fact three officials in Hawaii (two Republican) have stated that that Obama's birth certificate is indeed in the files and that it indeed says on it that Obama was born in Hawaii.

Re: "And that after returning to Hawaii as an Indonesian Citizen..."

Answer: Obama never became a citizen of Indonesia, as a telephone call to the Indonesian Embassy in Washington will confirm.

Re: "shows up with a Connecticut SS# belonging to Bournel, that would be a fraudulent SS#! "

Answer: Millions of people have errors in their SS numbers and the Bounel story turns out to have been made up by birthers.

"the public record linking Bounel (who no one seems to be able to find) with the SSN did not appear until after the SSN was made public. This leaves the obvious possibility that the public record was derived from a fraudulent use of the public number. The fact that Barack Obama’s address in Chicago is also associated with the record is strong additional reason to think that the record is bogus."---http://www.obam aconspiracy.org/2013/01/post-h oc-v-prompter-hoc/

Re: "Queen Obummers wife calls Kenya King Obummers HOME COUNTRY..."

Answer: Yes, that refers to the country where ancestors came from, and some of Obama's ancestors did indeed come from Kenya.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Further to: "Re: "Sarah Obama was there when Obummer was born, and she was inKenya at the time of his birth..."

The “born in Kenya” story is the height of the loony side of the birther movement. It is based on forgeries like that of Lucas D. Smith, and falsifications–such as the claim that Obama’s Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya—when she actually said right on the same tape that he was born IN HAWAII, and she said in another interview that the first that her family in Kenya had heard of Obama’s birth was in a letter FROM HAWAII.

Lucas D. Smith, a convicted felon, claimed that he went to Kenya and got Obama’s birth certificate at a hospital in Mombasa. But Lucas D. Smith has constantly refused to show proof that he, Smith, had ever gone to Kenya. All that he would have to do would be to show a Kenya stamp on a page of a passport, but Lucas D. Smith has refused to do that, constantly, and he has also constantly refused to say why he will not show that proof.(Moreover, his “birth certificate” uses US date formats [month/day/year] and not the day/month/year format used in Kenya.)

Laying aside for a moment the overwhelming proof that Obama was born in Hawaii, the evidence that Obama was NOT born in Kenya is also very strong. There were a grand total of 21 people who came to the USA from Kenya in 1961. Of these only seven were US citizens. And the birther myth has always been that Obama’s parents went there and returned by plane, but only one person came to the USA from Kenya in 1961 by plane and that person was, wait for it, NOT a US citizen. And Obama’s father did not go to Kenya in 1961 either (making it unlikely that his mother did, since travel late in pregnancy was rare, and even more rare without the husband going along). WND has proved with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961.

And the Kenyan government investigated the “born in Kenya” story, and found that it was not true.

“Jon Chessoni, a first secretary at the Kenyan Embassy in Washington, can’t understand why his office gets so many baseless questions about whether Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

“It’s madness,” said Chessoni on Monday.“His father, in 1961, would not even have been in Kenya. When this matter first came up, the Kenyan government did its research and confirmed that these are all baseless claims.””

http://washingtonindependent.com/53654/forged

Obama has a Hawaii birth certificate that says that he was born in Hawaii, in Kapiolani Hospital, and the officials of both parties in Hawaii have confirmed that fact. It is also confirmed by the birth announcement in the Hawaii newspapers in 1961, which were sent to the papers only by the DOH of Hawaii.

Obama’s birth announcement appeared in a section of the newspapers called Health Bureau Statistics. As the name indicates, and as the papers and the DOH also say, ONLY the DOH of Hawaii could send birth notices to the Health Bureau Statistics section of the paper. And the DOH only sent out those notices for children that it had issued birth certificates for, and in 1961 the DOH was not allowed to register the births of children who were not born in Hawaii.
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

LOL, and Birfoons wonder why Latinos don't vote for them.

Rush Limbaugh:

"[T]he way the Republicans are looking at it is that they think that Hispanic immigrants are made-to-order conservatives. For some reason, culturally, they think that they're invested in hard work. And using the Cuban exile model, they're exactly right. But the Hispanic demographic, if you will, or population, has shifted. And the Cuban exile model is no longer the dominant model. The Mexican immigrant model is. And that -- they arrive with an entirely different view of America. And I'm sorry if this is offensive, but it's true."

LOLOLOLOL
Learn to Read

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
LOL, and Birfoons wonder why Latinos don't vote for them.

Rush Limbaugh:

"[T]he way the Republicans are looking at it is that they think that Hispanic immigrants are made-to-order conservatives. For some reason, culturally, they think that they're invested in hard work. And using the Cuban exile model, they're exactly right. But the Hispanic demographic, if you will, or population, has shifted. And the Cuban exile model is no longer the dominant model. The Mexican immigrant model is. And that -- they arrive with an entirely different view of America. And I'm sorry if this is offensive, but it's true."

LOLOLOLOL
Reminds me of Puff's frequent blathers about how if blacks were intelligent they'd vote for Tepublicans and the fact that they don't just proves ....
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why you still feel the need to post here because you are 100% convinced Obummer was born at the hospital listed on his alleged altered BC? LMAO!
LOL, typical birfoon fallacy: duh people make fun of us, so they must be worried.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

LOL, Birthers!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacquie the Ottawa Twit, I just figured you out, being from Canada and being so interested in Americans politics, you must be a coward draft dodger living in Canada! LOL!
Normal. You believe that citizens of all countries in the world are like you, ignorant and uninterested in what goes on beyond their respective borders, as if countries don't have any influence one way or another over each other. Ignore other countries and what goes on out there at your own peril. As to draft dodgers, that is such a clueless observation, that was 40+ years ago. It doesn't even deserve a response.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Typical Republitard nonsense. Republicans start wars costing trillions, and when Dems get stuck with the bill it's called Obama spending.
Among those ninety percent hypocrites that criticized every nickel Bush spent were Assemblyman Obama and Senator -now- President Barack Hussein Obama -king of the hypocrites.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Normal. You believe that citizens of all countries in the world are like you, ignorant and uninterested in what goes on beyond their respective borders, as if countries don't have any influence one way or another over each other. Ignore other countries and what goes on out there at your own peril. As to draft dodgers, that is such a clueless observation, that was 40+ years ago. It doesn't even deserve a response.
So you admit to being a draft dodger? Why am I not surprised? Typical street corner bullchitter!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>The first time I ever went out to the gun club with my brother, who is a member, I shot 8 out of 20, skeet shooting. Very first time. After the twenty, I waited about 15 minutes, and hit the first 18 in a row on my second try. Never shot skeet again. There simply is no challenge. But birfoons think tying their shoes is hard.
Hope momma grisly never goes bear hunting. LOL
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13364...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
LOL, Birthers!
The Frog and Golfer

A man takes the day off work and decides to go out golfing.
He is on the second hole when he notices a frog sitting next to the green.
He thinks nothing of it and is about to shoot when he Hears,

Ribbit 9 Iron.'

The man looks around and doesn't see anyone.

Again, he hears,'Ribbit 9 Iron.'

He looks at the frog and decides to prove the frog wrong, puts the club away, and grabs a 9 iron.
Boom! He hits it 10 inches from the cup.

He is shocked. He says to the frog,'Wow that's amazing.. You must be a lucky frog, eh?

The frog replies,'Ribbit Lucky frog.'

The man decides to take the frog with him to the next hole.'What do you think frog?',The man asks.

'Ribbit 3 wood.'

The guy takes out a 3 wood and, Boom! Hole in one...

The man is befuddled and doesn't know what to say. By the end of the day, the man golfed the best game of golf in his life and asks the frog,
'OK where to next?'

The frog replies,'Ribbit Las Vegas' They go to Las Vegas and the guy says,

'OK frog, now What?'

The frog says,'Ribbit Roulette.'

Upon approaching the roulette table, The man asks,

'What do you think I should Bet?'

The frog replies,

'Ribbit $3000, black 6.'

Now, this is a million-to-one shot to win, but after the golf game the man figures what the heck. Boom! Tons of cash comes sliding back across the table The man takes his winnings and buys the best room in the Hotel. He sits the frog down and says,m'Frog, I don't know how to repay you. You've won me all this money and I am forever grateful.'

The frog replies,'Ribbit Kiss.' and the frog puckers up.

He figures why not,

Since after all the frog did for him, he deserves it.. With a kiss, the frog turns into a gorgeous 15-year-old girl.

'And that, your honor, is how the girl ended up in my room.

So help me God or my name is not
William Jefferson Clinton.'

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Is America a CHANGED COUNTRY?
Courtesy of giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com
In the ongoing forced Battle Royale between a president and what he sees as his all but captured USA civil society, there’s no longer any mystique behind the “Fundamental Transformation of America”. It’s becoming more clear by day that the ‘Fundamental Transformation of America’ is a long-planned formula that is forcing legal civil society into a complete illegal society.
This is exactly what you should expect from a usurper
America Got Stupid!
America has changed.
Only the richest can get financial help from our Government now.
The poor need not ask.
This country has nothing left to give.
There are no jobs!
Minions must be worked, taxed, and fined for committing crimes because of financial poverty against the law created by the Government.
Apply for food stamps now and you get one jar of peanut butter and two small boxes of corn chex to feed 3 people.
It now takes up to 21 days to find out if you even qualify!
Obama just sacked Gen. James “Mad Dog” Mattis from U.S. Central Command without telling him. In fact no one told him! He found out in a press release!! And the press release does not even explain why he was relieved!!!
Obama has utter contempt for our military.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you posted that to Facebook. I did. About time the TRUTH came out.
Good idea but I’m afraid the second amendment mythologists will still come up with a thousand reasons why the constitution give them the right to possess a machine gun. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope momma grisly never goes bear hunting. LOL
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13364...
That was about the only segment I watched. Yes, she missed five times, switched to another rifle and got it one the first round. Some times the sights out of zero and you must re zero your rifle. But she should have done that before leaving camp that morning.
Now, if all you know about guns is from watching TV, you are greatly under educated about the subject. Example, I sniper draw a bead on someone and the camera shows that the sights are centered of the subject. Well, that is only good if you are shooting only 200 yards, after that you must hold over the target. And you have to know how much for the range you are shooting at.
If you are shooting a 50 cal Barret at a target a mile away, you have to hold about 64 feet over the target. And then there is wind drift to consider.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

When I went through Army Basic in 1969 I had an M-1A and shot expert. Then I went to flight school and from then on it was either an M-10 (S&W Model 10) or an M-109 (Ruger DA Security 6). In 1987 in Germany I was the range officer at the M-16 range and the unit First Sergeant was making fun of me so I grabbed an M-16, zeroed it, and had the high score on the range that day. Shut him up!!!
Oh, I was trained by the NRA when I was 12-13 y/o and God blessed he with eagle-eyes (better than 20/15)!

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Did Obama Stage a Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama just sacked Gen. James “Mad Dog” Mattis from U.S. Central Command without telling him. In fact no one told him! He found out in a press release!! And the press release does not even explain why he was relieved!!!
Obama has utter contempt for our military.
Wiki usually does a great job at posting update to people's bios but I checked and it is not updated.
"Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everyone that you meet."
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis USMC

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info