BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#139998 Jan 31, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in Birfistan is a double wide with a pink flamingo stuck in the strip of grass a "plantation"
Now that was funny. Thanks for the chuckle.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139999 Jan 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the reason why he was so unpopular was that you Democrats never like any Republicans and we Conservatives didn't think much of him either and that left the Country club RINOs.
Democrats will always love their fuhrer.
<quoted text>
It must be a terrible handicap not being able to comprehend what people write... Try reading the part, "and we Conservatives didn't think much of him either", over again. What does that mean to you?
That was added to the first and real reason, namely, that the rerason for GWB's unpopularity was that the dems didn't like him. I can read and comprehend. Wsh I could say the same for you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140000 Jan 31, 2013
wojar wrote:
But what do Bush & Cheney's buddies in Haliburton and other pigs in the military-industrial trough say? Ka-ching. Then they complain that too much milk is given to poor children on the taxpayer dime.
You mean Dubai-based Haliburton?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140001 Jan 31, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>The first time I ever went out to the gun club with my brother, who is a member, I shot 8 out of 20, skeet shooting. Very first time. After the twenty, I waited about 15 minutes, and hit the first 18 in a row on my second try. Never shot skeet again. There simply is no challenge. But birfoons think tying their shoes is hard.
And birfoons believe that a president who doesn't shoot skeet and doesn't like shooting skeet is not a real president.

RationalState

#140002 Jan 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope your nose does not grow when you lie!
I have known the former State House Minority Leader since kindergarten, as well as a supervisory State's Attorney. I also personally know several legislators at the State House.

Again, Dufus, the moronic gun-nut outburst occurred in a PUBLIC HEARING, the room filled to capacity with living breathing persons only about 20 miles from my classroom and laboratory. Only a total idiot could believe that the heckling was a hoax. The only people claiming it was a hoax are people who were not there.

Come to think of it, I better get to work. See ya later, birfoons.
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense, loser. Again, it happened in a packed room filled with living breathing witnesses, some of whom I personally know. And if it had not happened, your fantasy hoax would have been exposed the day of the hearing. U live in a dream world.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140003 Jan 31, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted what dispatch? Again, your question has been answered for awhile now. Weeks. Go find it and read it!
Everyone here, including your birther buddies, know you're lying. Of course, they're not gonna come out and say it. You're an embarrassment even to them Could it be any worse?

Poppo is being very charitable limiting you to "Mr Liars".

I'm sure you would not mind repeating what you meant by "Can you hear us coming" ,ending almost every post with that slogan/song before the election and only once after. C"mon, Mr Liars, let's have it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140004 Jan 31, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a flatliner slopuke. This is why you shouldn't jump into a conversation without having read all the previous posts. And you call yourself a professional? LMAO! What difference does it make that you may or may not know some of these people? None. The man asked the room a question, challenged anyone to answer it, they did. So?
You wrote : "challenged anyone to answer it, they did. So?" But you said it never happened. Lying becomes you so. It's in your craw. And you entrench yourself in your lies, in full view yet not one sliver of embarassment or shame. What do your two nurse girl friends (pause, can't stop laughing) and their doctor brother think about that? OMG, now rolling in aisles, guffawing.

RationalState

#140005 Jan 31, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a flatliner slopuke. This is why you shouldn't jump into a conversation without having read all the previous posts. And you call yourself a professional? LMAO! What difference does it make that you may or may not know some of these people? None. The man asked the room a question, challenged anyone to answer it, they did. So?
Perhaps that how it happened in your fantasy world out in the swamp, but the man asked a rhetorical question and he was rudely interrupted by hecklers who were then warned that any further inappropriate outbursts would compel their removal from the chamber.
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense, loser. Again, it happened in a packed room filled with living breathing witnesses, some of whom I personally know. And if it had not happened, your fantasy hoax would have been exposed the day of the hearing. U live in a dream world.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140006 Jan 31, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you posted that to Facebook. I did. About time the TRUTH came out.
The truth? LMAO! The right to bear arms was/is a check on the "standing" army. You guys look more and more foolish each day!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140007 Jan 31, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well sure - it's easy if you don't have a Birfoon dozen (10 because that's all the fingers they've got) Hamm's Light before you shoot. You just need to ramp up the degree of difficulty
You wrote "(10 because that's all the fingers they've got)". Again , you underestimate the birfoon birthers. They CAN count to twelve, why, up to 20. I've seen it. When they run out of fingers , they take off their shoes and socks and continue with their stinky toes. Easier in summer, they wear flip-flops (Ugh).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140008 Jan 31, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I have known the former State House Minority Leader since kindergarten, as well as a supervisory State's Attorney. I also personally know several legislators at the State House.
Again, Dufus, the moronic gun-nut outburst occurred in a PUBLIC HEARING, the room filled to capacity with living breathing persons only about 20 miles from my classroom and laboratory. Only a total idiot could believe that the heckling was a hoax. The only people claiming it was a hoax are people who were not there.
Come to think of it, I better get to work. See ya later, birfoons.
<quoted text>
Off to your lab, Igor? LMAO!

RationalState

#140009 Jan 31, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Challenged anyone to answer? RU on LSD?

What difference does it make that many people in Connecticut actually know the legislators in the State House, and that they are living, breathing people who are not imaginary creations of the evil liberal media? No, the heckling was not a hoax, and it was not a response that was invited by Mr. Heslin, RWNJ conspiracy theories notwithstanding.

Does that answer your idiotic question?

How many people do you know who have relatives that buried their children in Newtown? That wasn't a hoax either.
Justus Liebig wrote:

RationalState

#140010 Jan 31, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth? LMAO! The right to bear arms was/is a check on the "standing" army. You guys look more and more foolish each day!
Unlike the Bayou Birfoon, Mr, Hartmann actually cited reputable sources rather than applying the Alice in Wonderland approach.

"Unlike Alice in Wonderland, simply saying something is so doesn't make it so."
-Judge Clay D. Land
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you posted that to Facebook. I did. About time the TRUTH came out.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140011 Jan 31, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone here, including your birther buddies, know you're lying. Of course, they're not gonna come out and say it. You're an embarrassment even to them Could it be any worse?
Poppo is being very charitable limiting you to "Mr Liars".
I'm sure you would not mind repeating what you meant by "Can you hear us coming" ,ending almost every post with that slogan/song before the election and only once after. C"mon, Mr Liars, let's have it.
What am I lying about dyckweed? I'm being just as charitable to slaveboi. I can make it much worse also. It's his choice. Not yours. If you want to know what is meant by, "Can you hear me coming", you'll have to ask the person who wrote the lyrics. You're really not all there, jakeleg! Go put a new pair of Depends on your head. You've soiled those with your diarrhea of the mouth!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140012 Jan 31, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "challenged anyone to answer it, they did. So?" But you said it never happened. Lying becomes you so. It's in your craw. And you entrench yourself in your lies, in full view yet not one sliver of embarassment or shame. What do your two nurse girl friends (pause, can't stop laughing) and their doctor brother think about that? OMG, now rolling in aisles, guffawing.
Again, I must ask, just how dense are you? I've been calling you a hypocrite for two days now and you don't have a clue! Not a clue! If you hear laughter, it's directed at you. What a dip. See if you can figure it out genius. LMAO!!! ID 10T Error
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140013 Jan 31, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps that how it happened in your fantasy world out in the swamp, but the man asked a rhetorical question and he was rudely interrupted by hecklers who were then warned that any further inappropriate outbursts would compel their removal from the chamber.
<quoted text>
Bullshyt slopuke! I watched the video. I saw it happen. You either do not know what you're talking about or you're lying. Which is it boy?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#140014 Jan 31, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Challenged anyone to answer? RU on LSD?
What difference does it make that many people in Connecticut actually know the legislators in the State House, and that they are living, breathing people who are not imaginary creations of the evil liberal media? No, the heckling was not a hoax, and it was not a response that was invited by Mr. Heslin, RWNJ conspiracy theories notwithstanding.
Does that answer your idiotic question?
How many people do you know who have relatives that buried their children in Newtown? That wasn't a hoax either.
<quoted text>
Watch the damn video then you moron. You've missed the entire point, slopuke. Not just some of it, all of it!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140015 Jan 31, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What am I lying about dyckweed? I'm being just as charitable to slaveboi. I can make it much worse also. It's his choice. Not yours. If you want to know what is meant by, "Can you hear me coming", you'll have to ask the person who wrote the lyrics. You're really not all there, jakeleg! Go put a new pair of Depends on your head. You've soiled those with your diarrhea of the mouth!
You've written numerous times that you already explained why you kept chanting "Can you hear us coming" prior to November 6 , and only once after that date. Tired of my pressing you on the matter, you now come up with , above : "If you want to know what is meant by, "Can you hear me coming",you'll have to ask the person who wrote the lyrics. See? Another lie. So I have to refer to the author now? You did not explain it after all, Mr Liars. And YOU used the lyrics at election time, not the author. Tell us, liar.
Four coming years of twisting in the wind, four years of denial that Obama is the president. 4 years of lying, making up fabrications, four years of hating, four years of rage, four years of impotence and self-flagellation, seeing the score go from 196-0 to over 300-0. Can anyone be more loser than that?
Learn to Read

Oswego, IL

#140016 Jan 31, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>You wrote "(10 because that's all the fingers they've got)". Again , you underestimate the birfoon birthers. They CAN count to twelve, why, up to 20. I've seen it. When they run out of fingers , they take off their shoes and socks and continue with their stinky toes. Easier in summer, they wear flip-flops (Ugh).
20? There is no way a Birfoon has managed to avoid shooting off at least one digit.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#140017 Jan 31, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE " I can make it much worse also. It's his choice. Not yours" UNQUOTE. Ha ha. "I can make it much worse". Surely the laugh of the day. No, the month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Tony Rome 1,126,139
DRJOHN O782857120 Abortion Clinic In Phalaborwa 13 min CAL FOR HELP 1
durban women lets explore your fantasies bbm pins 54 min slum ou 3
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr obomba 102
'We Charge Genocide' Presents Report on Chicago... 1 hr hands on AR 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 70,072
GOP Votes go 2 dem. votes. 1 hr hands on AR 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs