BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,166)

Showing posts 123,301 - 123,320 of173,775
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
jakeleg's response to Frank. jakeleg's second error.
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Ninety percent of the people that complained about every nickle that Bush spent have not complained once about the trillions of dollars Obama wastes. Those are the hypocrites. The ten percent of the population that were critical of Bush and are equally critical of Obama are considered too conservative or too far right for their opinions to matter or they are just accused of being racist.
jakeleg wrote:
Obama has spent TRILLIONS on his vacations? Wow. Trillions? Hope he had a nice time.
Please tell us jakeleg just what in the hell are you babbling about. LMAO dodo bird
Poor child. That was all tied up in previous posts on trillions and vacation(s), Marine 1 AF 1 etc.. Grow up. And let Frank answer those questions, god knows one inept person is enough.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that has been there over 70 years ans still hasn't asked for citizenship probably knows full well what he/she is doing. Landed immigrant status gives one all the rights and benefits of a U.S. citizen except for the vote. As to illegal immigrants, many were born in the U.S., have never seen "their country" of origin and often don't even speak the language. They have studied and have good jobs, many of them, with others holding down jobs that Americans don't want to do. They won't go away, it's hardly known who they are, so just give 'em, maybe not the parents, but the children, their citizenship. We have the same problem here.
That is like saying let the bank robbers keep half their loot as long as they give the other half to the Democrat Party and we can 'pretend' that they never did any thing illegal.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor child. That was all tied up in previous posts on trillions and vacation(s), Marine 1 AF 1 etc.. Grow up. And let Frank answer those questions, god knows one inept person is enough.
Why did you claim I said Obama had a 60% approval rating? That wasn't mine either. Typical, typical, typical! Basketcase. You're the inept one here and everyone knows it but you! LMAO!!! squid

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Fed Up wrote:
Caller To Levin: Obama Couldn't Pass E-Verify; Levin Drops Call
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Caller to Levin, Earth is flat.
Levin drops call.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do know what's going on, that's why you hate them. Now, whether you feel sorry for me or anyone else doesn't make a cow chip one way or the other, does it dropout? What-A-Dumbazz!
I remember when I was tossing some stuff at the dump. A person who essentially lived there "knew" what was going on. He warned me about "them" n****** who were "movin' in" on us, and the Jews too! Both of them groups "tryin' to take us over."

Yeah, Bozo, I heard, "what's goin' on," 40 years ago from the moronic one trick ponies.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I should have said, "them groups" (with parentheses) and given "credit" were "credit" was due.

Hee hee hee.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember when I was tossing some stuff at the dump. A person who essentially lived there "knew" what was going on. He warned me about "them" n****** who were "movin' in" on us, and the Jews too! Both of them groups "tryin' to take us over."
Yeah, Bozo, I heard, "what's goin' on," 40 years ago from the moronic one trick ponies.
Were you spoken to? No. Now, hush wittle man!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Caller to Levin, Earth is flat.
Levin drops call.
George Bush, Queen Elizabeth, and Vladimir Putin all die and go to hell.

While there, they spy a red phone and ask what the phone is for.

The devil tells them it is for calling back to Earth.

Putin asks to call Russia and talks for 5 minutes.
When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is a million dollars, so Putin writes him a check.

Next Queen Elizabeth calls England and talks for 30 minutes.
When she is finished the devil informs her that the cost is 6 million dollars, so she writes him a check.

Finally George Bush gets his turn and talks for 4 hours.

When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is $5.00.

When Putin hears this he goes ballistic and asks the devil why Bush got to call the USA so cheaply.

The devil smiles and replies, " Since Obama took over , the country has gone to hell, so it's a local call."
Huh

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
George Bush, Queen Elizabeth, and Vladimir Putin all die and go to hell.
While there, they spy a red phone and ask what the phone is for.
The devil tells them it is for calling back to Earth.
Putin asks to call Russia and talks for 5 minutes.
When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is a million dollars, so Putin writes him a check.
Next Queen Elizabeth calls England and talks for 30 minutes.
When she is finished the devil informs her that the cost is 6 million dollars, so she writes him a check.
Finally George Bush gets his turn and talks for 4 hours.
When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is $5.00.
When Putin hears this he goes ballistic and asks the devil why Bush got to call the USA so cheaply.
The devil smiles and replies, " Since Obama took over , the country has gone to hell, so it's a local call."
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

HailMeinObummer wrote:
<quoted text>
The HV. Was going to pay 100% of the cost? LOL! The gov. Is funded through taxes you twit! There is no magical King Obummer tree they harvest the money from! Obummer and his family are already on Obummer care? Do tell, no one else is! Another special spin from the king Obummer propaganda approved idiot gallery!
Obamacare affects all insured health care Cmor and unless you’re wealthy enough to post a means bond you’re already enjoying the benefits of Obamacare. That’s of course assuming that you in fact already have health insurance.

Obama’s health care you ask? Well his is just like mine. LOL

“The White House medical unit, with a staff of four doctors plus nurses and physicians' assistants, is steps from his office. Treatment is free for Obama and his family (as well as for the vice president and his family)”
http://articles.latimes.com/2009/aug/05/natio...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Zimmerman Defense – Finding The “Three Stooges” The 7-11 Transactions Begin The Trail….

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/01/3...

Economic Guise Unravelling – 4th Qtr GDP was NEGATIVE (-.01)
Now the proof.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/01/3...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

WHAT DEMS SAID WHEN 'FASCIST' BUSH RULED
Larry Elder[A Black American]: Leftists should apply their past warnings about tyranny in Washington

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/what-dems-said-whe...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

SUPREMES DEBATING 'VERY EXISTENCE' OF AMERICA
Attorneys argue in marriage debate 'natural family' is fundamental

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/supremes-debating-...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

HailMeinObummer wrote:
<quoted text>
Poopoo you can rewrite the audio any way you want and repost it to fit your fantasy but I have listened to it many times and they clearly ask her again to confirm what she said and she confirmed he was born in Kenya!
Still waiting for you to find any public confirmation and documentation from the hospital listed on king Obummers alleged altered BC! It doe not exist that is why Hawaiis own Gov could find any evidence he was born there either!
The thread does not believe you Cmor. As a matter of fact the thread is certain you’ve never even heard the tape so I’ll post it for your enjoyment. Simply scroll down, click on the speaker icon and enjoy. Just make sure you let the thread know at what time or point in the tape you heard granny say Obama was born in Kenya. The thread is eager to know if you’ve been truthful.
http://www.factcheck.org/2011/04/donald-youre...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

HailMeinObummer wrote:
1.8 Before he enter on the execution of his office, he shall take the following oath or affirmation:--

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, PROTECT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES."

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED ON.

Section 4.

The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.
Excellent use of paste. Too bad you can't comprehend anything you copied
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

HailMeinObummer wrote:
<quoted text>I never met King Obummer and I don't believe a darn thing that jag off says! I guess, yes that makes me a typical fox watcher! LOL!
No it makes you a foolish bigot

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>There are millions of 'legal' immigrants here in the United States including many that have been here for seven decades and still have not received their citizenship. Why would Obama want to reward some people that have done something illegal. Obama would want to grant amnesty to bank robbers as long as they split their loot with the Democrat Party, including their score from any future robberies.
Obama is deporting undocumented criminals as fast as he can catchum Frank. I believe you may be confusing him with Ronald Ray-gun.

"I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and lived here, even though some time back they may have entered illegally," Ronald Reagan ____1984.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Teen girl who performed at Obama's inaugural events fatally shot
By Don Babwin, The Associated Press | Associated Press –

CHICAGO - A 15-year-old girl who had performed at President Barack Obama's inauguration festivities is the latest face on the ever-increasing homicide toll in the president's hometown, killed in a Chicago park as she talked with friends by a gunman who apparently was not even aiming at her.
Chicago police said Hadiya Pendleton was in a park about two kilometres from Obama's home in a South Side neighbourhood Tuesday afternoon when a man opened fire on the group. Hadiya was shot in the back as she tried to escape.
The city's 42nd slaying is part of Chicago's bloodiest January in more than a decade, following on the heels of 2012, which ended with more than 500 homicides for the first time since 2008. It also comes at a time when Obama, spurred by the Connecticut elementary school massacre in December, is actively pushing for tougher gun laws.
http://news.yahoo.com/teen-girl-performed-oba...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Ninety percent of the people that complained about every nickle that Bush spent have not complained once about the trillions of dollars Obama wastes. Those are the hypocrites. The ten percent of the population that were critical of Bush and are equally critical of Obama are considered too conservative or too far right for their opinions to matter or they are just accused of being racist.
President Bush will leave office as one of the most unpopular departing presidents in history, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll showing Mr. Bush's final approval rating at 22 percent.

Seventy-three percent say they disapprove of the way Mr. Bush has handled his job as president over the last eight years.
http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-500160_162-472839...

We all have lapses sometime Frank, but yours has reached the critical stage.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to Green Britain? It looks lore like Greenland!
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/nasa-shows-off-stunn ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to Green Bay? It looks like Miami
Got any satellite pictures?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 123,301 - 123,320 of173,775
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Death 1,073,131
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,593
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Riigsby5555 48,700
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 3 hr Tgloaded 1
Abby July 12 3 hr Julie 5
Amy July 12 4 hr Julie 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search