BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,166)

Showing posts 123,301 - 123,320 of167,764
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I heard this while listening to the Rush Limbaugh Show when I went out shopping. I knew you would not accept anything Rush would have said and I could not remember all the facts so I did do a Google search when I got home and I finally found it.
I can ony assume that most of you Libtards are also Occutards! Rogue
Occupy Wall St. Finally Exposed, January 29, 2013
It seems those Occupy Wall Streeters were a lot closer to the 1 percent than they would like to admit.
A new study of the OWS movement in New York found that many of the protesters were highly educated and not nearly as down on their luck as they portrayed.
A third of protesters in the Occupy Wall Street movement in New York lived in households earning more than $100,000 and more than two- thirds were employed professionals, according to the study from CUNY’s Joseph A. Murphy Institute for Worker Education and Labor Studies.
The study also showed the movement was mostly organized by experienced political operatives and nearly all of those involved — 76 percent — were college educated.
Of those, half had graduate degrees and among those with bachelor’s degrees, and 28 percent had attended elite universities.
“Occupy Wall Street was not a spontaneous eruption but rather an action carefully planned by committed activists,” the study concluded.
Additionally, the study found that the protesters were also disproportionately men — 55 percent — and many were white.
“It’s a pretty affluent demographic and highly educated,” said Professor Ruth Milkman, one of the study’s authors.“Many were the children of the elite, if you will.”
While they weren’t all homeless, many of the under-30 crowd who participated in the movement were recently laid off or underemployed, with nearly a quarter saying they work fewer than 35 hours a week.
“Most OWS activists and supporters were deeply skeptical of the mainstream political system as an effective vehicle for social change,” the study found.
About 750 protesters were surveyed for the study, which took about six months.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/ows_is_exp...
So? What a find! Congratulations. I don' t know why you and Rush Limbaugh expected the occupyers to be dirty, dumb and uneducated. Any special reason? Buffet, Gates, I believe, just to mention two tycoons, gave the occupyers their tacit approval. Wake up and smell the coffee.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Gun Control for Dummies - It's Common Sense
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Wow. The gun lobby and NRA sure know how to reach you gun nuts. Through cartoons because it's the sure way to attract your attention and awaken your dormant attention spans. LIke the Progressive insurance ads for dummies, with that idiotic blue-suited girl snatching admiring viewers who wind up getting led up the garden path. You do love cartoons, don't you, Rogue? Better than parables? Yesssssir, they have all these funny characters in them, like this one now with the bullseye on his forehead..

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

We all know that LiveScience is a proponent of Global Warming but the only reason why I post this is it fingers the Kock Brother. Now you Libtards feel about the same way we feel about George Soros.
So we can believe what we want. Rogue

Denial
By Marc Lallanilla, Assistant Editor | LiveScience.com

A British newspaper claims to have discovered the convoluted way oil billionaires in the United States can funnel huge amounts of cash toward climate change-denial campaigns, while reaping tremendous tax advantages in the process.
A shadowy group called the Donors Trust is largely funded by billionaire Charles Koch and his wife Liz, according to an investigation by The Independent. The trust indirectly receives millions of dollars in funding from a third-party group called the Knowledge and Progress Fund, which the Koch family operates, the paper claims.
http://news.yahoo.com/charities-funnel-millio...
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama hasn’t done anything then why are you complaining Frank?
Obama has done,plenty,just not anything good for our country. Obama has taken numerous extravagant vacations. Obama has said that a police force acted stupidly. Obama has said that he is disdainful of our country and our Constitution. Obama has done as much in his power to destroy our country and our way of life as he could possibly do. Obama has used the Executive Order to supersede the Constitution and Obama has used his bureaucrats to push anti-American policies in defiance of the Constitution and Congress.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dude here is the transcript and the whole story behind it. All you have to do is copy and paste where granny said Obama was born in Kenya and you can easily prove to the thread you’re not a liar. There may have indeed been confusion over the meaning of (Or translation of) where granny Sarah was "present" when Obama was born in Hawaii, but never over whether Obama was born in Hawaii.
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/wp-content/upl...
But you’re right about one thing. The good reverend McCae did in fact repeat the question to make sure he heard it right, but the one thing he never heard anyone say is that Obama was born in Kenya. The thread can determine who is the liar for themselves.
MCRAE: OK.Uh, when I come in December I would like to go by the, the place, the hospital where he is born. Uh, could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (to McRae): No! Obama was not born in Mombasa! He was born in America!
MCRAE: Wh-whereabouts, whereabouts was he born? I, I thought he was born in Kenya.
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: No he was born in America, not in Mombasa.
MCRAE: OK. Do you know whereabouts he was born?
MCRAE: Was, was, was Mrs. Obama, was sh--was she present? Was, was Mrs. Obama, see I thought you said she was present. Was she, was, was she, was she able to see him being, being born in, in Hawaii?
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (sounding exasperated): No, no! The, the woman was not present. She was uh not, a what--you see, she was here in Kenya, and Obama was born in America. That is, that’s obvious.
And not only did she not SAY that Obama was born in Kenya, Obama was not born in Kenya In fact, the Kenyan government did an investigation of the claim that Obama was born there, and it determined that he was not born there.

“Jon Chessoni, a first secretary at the Kenyan Embassy in Washington, can’t understand why his office gets so many baseless questions about whether Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

“It’s madness,” said Chessoni on Monday.“His father, in 1961, would not even have been in Kenya. When this matter first came up, the Kenyan government did its research and confirmed that these are all baseless claims.””

http://washingtonindependent.com/53654/forged
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Kentucky Klown Kar wrote:
Does anyone understand how assumptions are now facts according to the usurper pResident Obama or what ever his true legal name is. This must explain how we got a usurper pResident that we still do not know what his true legal name is even after 4 years in office.
Does Kentucky Klown Kar understand that repeating the same tired lies is still meaningless, even after 4 years in office?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Kentucky Klown Kar wrote:
We have the most corrupt Government on Earth now! Does anyone understand how assumptions are now facts according to the usurper pResident Obama or what ever his true legal name is. This must explain how we got a usurper pResident that we still do not know what his true legal name is even after 4 years in office.
Wow, this looks awfully familiar.

Spamming has availed Kentucky Klown nothing, even after 4 years.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has done,plenty,just not anything good for our country. Obama has taken numerous extravagant vacations. Obama has said that a police force acted stupidly. Obama has said that he is disdainful of our country and our Constitution. Obama has done as much in his power to destroy our country and our way of life as he could possibly do. Obama has used the Executive Order to supersede the Constitution and Obama has used his bureaucrats to push anti-American policies in defiance of the Constitution and Congress.
"Obama has taken numerous extravagant vacations." He has? Where? When? Has he takenmore than his predecessors? Tell all;

" Obama has said that he is disdainful of our country and our Constitution." Please supply instances, examples of that;

"Obama has said that a police force acted stupidly".He should not have said it, true, but he was right;

"Obama has done as much in his power to destroy our country and our way of life as he could possibly do" He has? Care to again give some samples? Like giving health care to 55 million uninsured citizens? And levelling the field for most of the middle class? Do tell;

"Obama has used the Executive Order to supersede the Constitution and Obama has used his bureaucrats to push anti-American policies in defiance of the Constitution and Congress" Really? How many executive orders has he signed in his first 4 years compared to all other presidenrs and,GWB? Do you know? Have you checked? What policies are anti-American? Can you namer ONE? Not twoor three, but ONE, just ONE.

Is it just plain old hate and envy that make you come out with such clueless and unproven wild accusations. Anyhow, you are repetitiously dumb, as you've already been rebuked several times by others more eloquent and knowledgeable than me.
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That a boy jakeleg! Take a cheap shot (normal for you) at religion first thing in the morning. Classy, very classy.
Cheap shot at religion? LRS missed the point entirely. No surprise.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Cheap shot at religion? LRS missed the point entirely. No surprise.
Really slopuke? Then why don't you re-post the original post and we'll have a look see?
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, and there was a reason why CTPost did not identify the booers as they knew you Libtards wood assume it was the "Gun nuts"!!!
Now Fake GB, are you ashamed of the Lefties who booed him?!?
Nutball, the hecklers that interrupted Neil Heslin were shouting Second Amendment stuff and their behavior prompted the threat of their removal.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Really slopuke? Then why don't you re-post the original post and we'll have a look see?
But I did, remember, proving once more that sarcasm and wit are not your strong points
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-read your post bright one. What is the forte of a dropout? That's right, not a damn thing.
LRS needs tp reread. It went right over his head. It didn't mock or disparate religion.
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The post made fun of Rouge's oft repeated rule that if there's no video, it didn't happen. UR free to re-post the original and back up your claim that it was a cheap shot against religion. You made the claim. Burden is on you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
But I did, remember, proving once more that sarcasm and wit are not your strong points
Sorry dipstick. You did not re-post the original or any other form of it. Why do you find it necessary to try and make others out to be liars? You just lied. Proof? HaHaHa! You're a liar! Are too chickenshat to re-post it and show us your little jab at religion. Of course, any jab from you would little! What say you lying pondscum?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>LRS needs tp reread. It went right over his head. It didn't mock or disparate religion.
Why didn't you re-post the original since that's what we're talking about? I bet you didn't even know what the original post said. LMAO! DOLT
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What, Rogue? No video of the virgin birth? Then it can't be.
There you go pukeboi! BTW, what do you think I was doing with LTR? I'll tell ya, pulling the same game you flaps use all the time. Oh, it was on FOX, nonsense, didn't happen, they're lying. Sound familiar? Sure it does. Tell me as honestly as you can whether you see a jab at religion in the original post (above). Honesty isn't the forte of buttflaps but try anyway!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
First you grab LRS by his kkkhunt.
Then you slit his throat.
My, my, you frighten me so badly! LMAO! That's not how you do it anyway, pilgrim. You're not real good with body parts are you? What a mouth. LMAO
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you re-post the original since that's what we're talking about? I bet you didn't even know what the original post said. LMAO! DOLT
Again. You, moron, made the claim that JO took a cheap shot at religion and YOU are unable to back it up. YOU are unable to point to the alleged passage disparaging religion.
Got it?

Do you really want me to re-post the comment and prove UR clueless?
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go pukeboi! BTW, what do you think I was doing with LTR? I'll tell ya, pulling the same game you flaps use all the time. Oh, it was on FOX, nonsense, didn't happen, they're lying. Sound familiar? Sure it does. Tell me as honestly as you can whether you see a jab at religion in the original post (above). Honesty isn't the forte of buttflaps but try anyway!
The jab is at Rouge's "it couldn't have happened if there's no video" mantra, Dufus.
Still haven't figured it out?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 123,301 - 123,320 of167,764
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]