BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139864 Jan 30, 2013
Kentucky Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that you have never proven a lie has been told because you can't!
Carry On.
BTW, since you responded, you must have understood what was being said since you again FAILED to prove a lie has been told.
Like I said, YOU CAN'T!
Carry On.
Sorry, Kentucky Loser, but "I understand that you have never proven a lie has been told because you can't!" is not a coherent sentence.

I understand that I'm pointing out you're an idiot. I hope you do too.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139865 Jan 30, 2013
Kentucky Loser wrote:
SHEEPLE must be happy.
We are now Greece!
WOW, a two sentence conclusory statement. Yipee.

Why can't you articulate empirical reasons as to why you think the above nonsense?

Answer: you're too dumb.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139866 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is why we need to be armed with what ever the bad guys can carry. At the time the standard FBI guns was a 6-shot 357 Mag revolver or a 7-shot 45 ACP pistol and a pump shotgun.
And four FBI agents where out shot but two bad guys.
Yes, two bad guys dead but also two FBI agents dead and two wounded.
1986 FBI Miami shootout
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The 1986 FBI Miami shootout was a gun battle that occurred on April 11, 1986 in an unincorporated region of Miami-Dade County in south Florida between eight FBI agents and two serial bank robbers. During the firefight, FBI Special Agents Jerry L. Dove and Benjamin P. Grogan were killed, while five other agents were wounded. The two robbery suspects, William Russell Matix and Michael Lee Platt, were also killed.
The incident is infamous in FBI history and is well-studied in law enforcement circles. Despite outnumbering the suspects 4 to 1, the agents found themselves pinned down by rifle fire and unable to respond effectively. Although both Matix and Platt were hit multiple times during the firefight, Platt fought on and continued to injure and kill agents. This incident led to the introduction of more powerful handguns in the FBI and many police departments around the United States.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_FBI_Miami_s...
The 1986 Miami FBI Shootout
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lBGfKtuo2AMXX
Sorry, Rogue Moron, but the above non sequitur is pure cowboy fantasy.

You are not an FBI agent. You're only going to be involved in a shootout with heavily armed bad guys in your fantasies. You are not a cop and you do not serve in a police capacity.

Put your artificial phallus back in its place.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139867 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
To borrow money from China so ghetto people can have free Obama Phones is even more stupid.
Oh, why didn't Obama get us out of Iraq and Afghanistan by the end of 2009? Close GITMO? It is Obama who has spent a half-trillion dollars in those stink-holes.
Sorry, Rogue Moron, but your pathetic straw men fail here now like they do every time.

Your Obama phone is a myth. You're too dumb and racist to think of anything else.

Iraq was drawn down per the exact schedule of the SOFA. Too bad conservatives wanted to stay there even longer. Boo hoo.

Conservatives didn't want to leave Afghanistan until it was politically expedient to want to do so; a.k.a. we need votes.

GITMO is still open because GW Bush did not put in place a constitutionally sound way to run it. It's now mired in an epic clusterfcuk of litigation as the Obama Administration tries to find a way to do so that's constitutional.

Surprise, Rogue Moron. The reality of governing is different that Rogue Moron's fantasies.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#139868 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
You boys need to open your eyes. Your boy "Obumbler" really sux at trying to be president.
Ever try to read something other than your mind Mr. Liars?

According to a Washington Post/ABC News poll, 60 percent of respondents said they had a favorable view of the president, while only 37 percent said they had an unfavorable view.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/30/obam...

Moreno Valley, CA

#139869 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
To borrow money from China so ghetto people can have free Obama Phones is even more stupid.
Oh, why didn't Obama get us out of Iraq and Afghanistan by the end of 2009? Close GITMO? It is Obama who has spent a half-trillion dollars in those stink-holes.
I believe your post qualifies as knowingly presenting false information Rogue.

Q: Has the Obama administration started a program to use "taxpayer money" to give free cell phones to welfare recipients?

A: No. Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it.
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-ph...

A man will pass better through the world with a thousand open errors upon his back than in being detected in one sly falsehood. When one is detected, a thousand are suspected.
-- Thomas Paine,

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139870 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is why we need to be armed with what ever the bad guys can carry. At the time the standard FBI guns was a 6-shot 357 Mag revolver or a 7-shot 45 ACP pistol and a pump shotgun.
1986 FBI Miami shootout
The 1986 FBI Miami shootout was a gun battle that occurred on April 11, 1986 in an unincorporated region of Miami-Dade County in south Florida between eight FBI agents and two serial bank robbers. During the firefight, FBI Special Agents Jerry L. Dove and Benjamin P. Grogan were killed, while five other agents were wounded. The two robbery suspects, William Russell Matix and Michael Lee Platt, were also killed.
The incident is infamous in FBI history and is well-studied in law enforcement circles. Despite outnumbering the suspects 4 to 1, the agents found themselves pinned down by rifle fire and unable to respond effectively. Although both Matix and Platt were hit multiple times during the firefight, Platt fought on and continued to injure and kill agents. This incident led to the introduction of more powerful handguns in the FBI and many police departments around the United States.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_FBI_Miami_s ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1986? Fully 27 years ago? That's the best you can come up with? And who argues about the police and the FBI being armed with automatics and assault rifles? No one, that's who. Gun control citizens want gun nuts like you to be licenced and background-checked, is all. You really don't get it, do you? If you're found to be law-abiding and sane, you'll get to keep your guns, but no assault arms or rifles, got it? YOU DON'T NEED THEM. YOU ARE NEITHER THE POLICE, THE STATE POLICE OR THE FBI. Clean?
The point being is that the bad guys have those weapons and how can I defend myself with a 7-shot pistol when the bad guy may have an AR-15 or AK-47?

Location hidden

#139871 Jan 30, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Rogue Moron, but your pathetic straw men fail here now like they do every time.
Your Obama phone is a myth. You're too dumb and racist to think of anything else.
Iraq was drawn down per the exact schedule of the SOFA. Too bad conservatives wanted to stay there even longer. Boo hoo.
Conservatives didn't want to leave Afghanistan until it was politically expedient to want to do so; a.k.a. we need votes.
GITMO is still open because GW Bush did not put in place a constitutionally sound way to run it. It's now mired in an epic clusterfcuk of litigation as the Obama Administration tries to find a way to do so that's constitutional.
Surprise, Rogue Moron. The reality of governing is different that Rogue Moron's fantasies.
You are wrong that I wanted to stay in either Iraq or Afghanistan. It is not the military's job to build nations. We know how to break thinks and kill people and after we have done that, we should leave and let them figure out how they want to live.
That is right about GITMO. These are illegal combatants and as such are subject to a military tribunal and execution. We did it during WWII and, IAW the Geneva Accords, we still can do it.
Oh, by cutting off more prisoners going to GITMO, more illegal combatants have died on the battle field.
Just think about that for a few seconds and think how a infantry private would see it. They engage the enemy and capture a few guys. They turn them in and a few weeks later and the same SOB's that were trying to kill them are back trying to kill them again. Sooooo, instead of trying to capture them, it's, "Put your 'bang, bang, bang, hands up. Oh, you are toooo slow!" Now, let's see that dead guy try and kill one of my buddies again!

Location hidden

#139872 Jan 30, 2013
Oh, cops do the same thing. They see the same bad guys over, and over, and over again so the next time the cop engages the guy he shoots him dead and then claim the bad guy had what he thought was a gun on him.
Do I feel sorry for the bad guy? No, he has been given the chance to go straight several times before. It also saves us tax payers money!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139873 Jan 30, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever try to read something other than your mind Mr. Liars?
According to a Washington Post/ABC News poll, 60 percent of respondents said they had a favorable view of the president, while only 37 percent said they had an unfavorable view.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/30/obam...
Are you telling me that the Washington Post is better than the birthers' favourite, Pravda and that ABC is better than FoxNews.com or WND.com ? C'mon, Poppo, dream on.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139874 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
1986 FBI Miami shootout
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_FBI_Miami_s ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
The point being is that the bad guys have those weapons and how can I defend myself with a 7-shot pistol when the bad guy may have an AR-15 or AK-47?
You're over 60. When will you stop cowboy-and-indian or bad-guy, good-guy games. If you insist, acquire toy pistols.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139875 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong that I wanted to stay in either Iraq or Afghanistan. It is not the military's job to build nations. We know how to break thinks and kill people and after we have done that, we should leave and let them figure out how they want to live.
That is right about GITMO. These are illegal combatants and as such are subject to a military tribunal and execution. We did it during WWII and, IAW the Geneva Accords, we still can do it.
Oh, by cutting off more prisoners going to GITMO, more illegal combatants have died on the battle field.
Just think about that for a few seconds and think how a infantry private would see it. They engage the enemy and capture a few guys. They turn them in and a few weeks later and the same SOB's that were trying to kill them are back trying to kill them again. Sooooo, instead of trying to capture them, it's, "Put your 'bang, bang, bang, hands up. Oh, you are toooo slow!" Now, let's see that dead guy try and kill one of my buddies again!
If your adored GWB hadn't gone there in the first place, all the above gibberish of yours would be for naught. Obama has to steer his way out of Afhanistan where EVERY invader has failed. Why'd he go there? Come to think of it, why'd WE go there? But, you're out of Iraq as planned. Pretty good of Obama seeing as GWB forgot, hmm, er, to map an exit strategy, which Obama did, as he also finished GWB's abandoned mission of killing/capturing Bin Laden.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139876 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, cops do the same thing. They see the same bad guys over, and over, and over again so the next time the cop engages the guy he shoots him dead and then claim the bad guy had what he thought was a gun on him.
Do I feel sorry for the bad guy? No, he has been given the chance to go straight several times before. It also saves us tax payers money!
The enjoyment you get out of talking guns, assault weapons, bullets, magazines, killings, maimings, bad guys. More than flying! Do you have a life beside the pancake house, guns, planes and Clinton's penis?

Location hidden

#139877 Jan 30, 2013
"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Moreno Valley, CA

#139879 Jan 30, 2013
HailMeinObummer wrote:
<quoted text>
Or hey what about the idea of limiting the gun owners to one bullet? OMG, yah that's just what that housewife and mom said when that intruder was coming at her, and she had to shoot him multiple times, "I wish I only had one bullet!"
Making up shit just to argue with yourself again Cmor? Remember this?
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
But you’re right about one thing. The good reverend McCae did in fact repeat the question to make sure he heard it right, but the one thing he never heard anyone say is that Obama was born in Kenya. The thread can determine who is the liar for themselves.
MCRAE: OK.Uh, when I come in December I would like to go by the, the place, the hospital where he is born. Uh, could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (to McRae): No! Obama was not born in Mombasa! He was born in America!
MCRAE: Wh-whereabouts, whereabouts was he born? I, I thought he was born in Kenya.
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: No he was born in America, not in Mombasa.
MCRAE: OK. Do you know whereabouts he was born?
MCRAE: Was, was, was Mrs. Obama, was sh--was she present? Was, was Mrs. Obama, see I thought you said she was present. Was she, was, was she, was she able to see him being, being born in, in Hawaii?
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (sounding exasperated): No, no! The, the woman was not present. She was uh not, a what--you see, she was here in Kenya, and Obama was born in America. That is, that’s obvious.
The thread is still waiting for you to prove you’re not a liar.

Location hidden

#139880 Jan 30, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If your adored GWB hadn't gone there in the first place, all the above gibberish of yours would be for naught. Obama has to steer his way out of Afhanistan where EVERY invader has failed. Why'd he go there? Come to think of it, why'd WE go there? But, you're out of Iraq as planned. Pretty good of Obama seeing as GWB forgot, hmm, er, to map an exit strategy, which Obama did, as he also finished GWB's abandoned mission of killing/capturing Bin Laden.
Oh oh oh, I adore GWB? I use to call him several times a week and let him know what I thought about him. And for the record, I have called Obama only a few times and only to tell him where I think he is doing a good job. Why? Because I know he does not give a damn if I feel otherwise.
And, again, typical Litardian Logic. "It is okay for me to speed because EVERYONE does it. Well, I disagreed with GWB on this issue and not only do I disagree with Obama for continuing to follow the policy, he is a hypocrite because he said he would get us out by the end of 2009!!!
No, we were not out of Iraq as planned. We did not leave by the end of 2009, did we? Try just 13 months ago!!! And the only reason why he waited that long was because he did not want Iraq to fall until after the 2012 elections.

Last U.S. troops leave Iraq, ending war

By Joseph Logan
K-CROSSING, Kuwait | Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:25pm EST
(Reuters)- The last convoy of U.S. soldiers pulled out of Iraq on Sunday, ending nearly nine years of war that cost almost 4,500 American and tens of thousands of Iraqi lives, and left a country grappling with political uncertainty.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/12/18/us-...

Location hidden

#139881 Jan 30, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The enjoyment you get out of talking guns, assault weapons, bullets, magazines, killings, maimings, bad guys. More than flying! Do you have a life beside the pancake house, guns, planes and Clinton's penis?
No, I do not enjoy seeing people die. Especially the 3,000 that died on 9/11/01!!! And yes, if I have to kill 30,000 of them to prevent one more American dying, so be it!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139882 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."
Why is it that this subject preoccupies you so much. Do you know who you remind me oF ? Yes, that's right. Zimmerman. He was armed, ohhh, was so itchng to us it too, like you, and one night he had his excuse. Martin, it's known, had no weapon, he would've had to kill Zimmerman with his bare hands. Not an easy thing to do.But Zimmerman, like you, NEEDED to use that gun, and he killed Martin. You're a walking time bomb, Rogue, any day now you're gonna do exactly the same.

Location hidden

#139883 Jan 30, 2013
The Worst Economic Recovery Ever
January 24, 2013
By Lonely Conservative
Did you hear the news this morning that initial jobless claims have hit a new low? Well, that’s because they estimated the numbers from three big states. What a convenient distraction from the real news.
If there was any debate whether the Fed’s policies have helped the economy or just the market (and specifically the Bernanke-targeted Russell 2000), the following two charts will end any and all debate. As the following chart from the St Louis Fed shows, as of the just completed quarter, US GDP “growth” since the “recovery” is now the worst in US history, having just dipped below the heretofore lowest on record.
Here’s the chart.
http://lonelyconservative.com/2013/01/the-wor...

Moreno Valley, CA

#139884 Jan 30, 2013
HailMeinObummer wrote:
<quoted text>
When asked if he would put his own family on it he said he would have to think about it! LOL
And now the person responsible for getting it up and running by the deadline date has moved the date up so many times now is not sure when she will be able to because many states now are refusing to fund this crup and the financial responsibility will now fall on the government! Oops, guess the nearly bankrupt or bankrupt states didn't fall for that one! Now Obummers libtard gov. Will have to,figure out how to pay for it! Hmm one guess how he will do that, MORE TAXES!
Well except the government was always going to pay 100 percent of the cost and it’s already paid for so no new taxes. And except if you already have insurance Obamacare won’t affect you at all which means no penalty, no change and business as usual for you. And except if you or a family member happens to get a catastrophic illness not even the insurance you have now can cut you off no matter how much it cost. And except you or a family member can’t be turned down because of a preexisting condition. And except your insurance carrier has to spend 80 percent of the premiums they collect from you on your health care or send you a refund. And on and on.

Bottom line is Obamacare is the law and the government will set up exchanges in states whether they choose to do it themselves or not. Though it is odd states would rather have the federal government control their exchanges. Guess we’ll eventually have universal health care after all. LOL

Don’t know what you mean by Obama “thinking about” putting himself and his family on it. They already are. And so are you if you have health Insurance. Guess that was just another granny said Obama was born in Kenya stories, right Cmor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min shinningelectr0n 1,153,855
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min litesong 49,181
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 48 min barefoot2626 16
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr Bulls 359
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 1 hr Cracker Jack 40
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr John Lofton 98,849
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 7,866
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago