BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
123,221 - 123,240 of 177,518 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139823 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I contend the heckling never occurred. The audio was added later by the LSM. LMAO!
OMG. Another conspiracy. And the grieving father was in on it, obviously. Just like the massacre never happened in Newtown. Imagine, the kids, teachers,school staff, city, county, state police, FBI, firefighters, ambulance people, doctors, parents are all in on this conspiracy. I see you haven't commented on that one, LRS. Still researching it with the help of O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Coulter, Wayne Lapierre, FoxNews , Pravda and WND.com ?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139824 Jan 30, 2013
I aint got nutin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Fiddle!!! Im so sick of hearing about this GOOD Obamacare F'in BS. The fact is, NObama saw a great oppurtunity to get more goveronment $$$$$ for his big ass agenda. Healthcare is his best bet, easy pickins. For God Sake! the math is to hard for him to work out a real budget and cut his spending. After all, he has noyhing to lose. He smokes like a stack of shit and has free care for life, no penalities, no worries
And that is your reply? And you wonder why sane people mock you losers.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139825 Jan 30, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sick. You can't tell the difference between heckling a grieving father whose son has been murdered along with 25 other kids and adults and heckling a conservative at a town hall meeting. And no, the NRA nuts were NOT answering the question, they were quoting parts of the 2nd amendment. And btw, the very reading of that 2nd amendment says very clearly why guns should not be in the hands of just anyone and regulated.
It was not heckling. They were replying to his question. Next, if he did not want a response, why did he ask that question?
There is one other point. You Libtards are using the death of his son as a reason why they should have not responded.
Then, you do you know they are members of the NRA? Oh, just like the other Libtard said they were wearing "cammo", YOU DON'T
Now, why does just reading ANY of Bill of Rights amendment constitute a reason not just in the hands of anyone and what says that "arms" can be regulated by any government?!?
I aint got nutin

Manchester, KY

#139826 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LRS wrote:
Headline: NAACP leader says blacks are worse off under Obama! Just like we've been telling you dolts.
<quoted text>
I am no computer wizard and it took me less than a minute to find it. Note it was on the Washing Times and not the George Soros approved Washington POST!!!
Blacks, Blacks, Blacks!!!! Hell. Im worse off. Im one of the middle class folk he was mouthing about protecting. My check got smaller, I pay more for gas so I can goto work, Now I have to pay a 'Healthcare penality' and will get less tax return. And I make a point to stay healthy and well, while he smokes like a gay guys ass. I think we all just need to line up, bend over, and let Obama come by and slap each of us on the bare ass!!!! That will take a couple of trips for him around the U.S.(slapping the population ass)may keep him busy enough for 4 years so we can't get F'ed up much more.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139827 Jan 30, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG. Another conspiracy. And the grieving father was in on it, obviously. Just like the massacre never happened in Newtown. Imagine, the kids, teachers,school staff, city, county, state police, FBI, firefighters, ambulance people, doctors, parents are all in on this conspiracy. I see you haven't commented on that one, LRS. Still researching it with the help of O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Coulter, Wayne Lapierre, FoxNews , Pravda and WND.com ?
How stupid are you? LMAO! Didn't catch it, did ya? HaHa!
I aint got nutin

Manchester, KY

#139829 Jan 30, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is your reply? And you wonder why sane people mock you losers.
Well I used to be sane too and mocking your apathic ass. Now Im just gonna kick back and let NObama Daddy take care of it all!!!! That make you feel better? I'll hope like everything he don't decide to rid the U.S. of any person that may disagree with his policies. Like Obama said, the resaons for all the uproar in the world is because of ... lets see... The rich, G W Bush, Fox News, Osama (but I Got Him!!! even though he was a dried up old turd in hiding)

Location hidden

#139830 Jan 30, 2013
This is why we need to be armed with what ever the bad guys can carry. At the time the standard FBI guns was a 6-shot 357 Mag revolver or a 7-shot 45 ACP pistol and a pump shotgun.
And four FBI agents where out shot but two bad guys.
Yes, two bad guys dead but also two FBI agents dead and two wounded.

1986 FBI Miami shootout
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The 1986 FBI Miami shootout was a gun battle that occurred on April 11, 1986 in an unincorporated region of Miami-Dade County in south Florida between eight FBI agents and two serial bank robbers. During the firefight, FBI Special Agents Jerry L. Dove and Benjamin P. Grogan were killed, while five other agents were wounded. The two robbery suspects, William Russell Matix and Michael Lee Platt, were also killed.
The incident is infamous in FBI history and is well-studied in law enforcement circles. Despite outnumbering the suspects 4 to 1, the agents found themselves pinned down by rifle fire and unable to respond effectively. Although both Matix and Platt were hit multiple times during the firefight, Platt fought on and continued to injure and kill agents. This incident led to the introduction of more powerful handguns in the FBI and many police departments around the United States.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_FBI_Miami_s...

The 1986 Miami FBI Shootout

Location hidden

#139832 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Libtards will still not accept it as the fact! Rogue
NAACP president: Black people worse off under Obama
By Jessica Chasmar-The Washington Times, January 28, 2013
NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Jealous said Sunday, perhaps unwittingly, that black Americans “are doing far worse” than when President Obama first took office.
“The country’s back to pretty much where it was when this president started,” Mr. Jealous told MSNBC host David Gregory on “Meet the Press.”“White people in this country are doing a bit better. Black people are doing far worse.”
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/ ...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE "The worst during Mr Obama’s first term was in September 2011, with 16.7 percent unemployment for blacks — the highest since 1983" UNQUOTE From your reference. Worst black unemployment, eh? Who was president then?
As to the rest of the speech, you, as usual , have misrepresented it and took it our of context. Yes, blacks are back to square 1 since Obama took over and whites have done better. What a surprise! You think, in a recovery, the poorest are going to benefit on an equal footing with the better-off? You think Obama conrols it that closely? Dream on. Find more made-up stuff.
Why are you arguing with me??? I did not say that, the NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Jealous did!!! Go argue with him and call him a liar!!!
Need Security Here

Manchester, KY

#139834 Jan 30, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And if this crazy person with gun issues couldn't just walk into any gun shop, show a driver's licence and buy a gun, then maybe a lot of problems would be resolved.
You really are stupid!!!! A crazy or criminal will find a way to do whatever he wants to do. Wither he has a gun, knife, sword, rock, scissors, paper, ass gass. HE WILL DO IT!!!! let me have my gun so I can get rid of the problem coming at me and my family. And if there happens to be a army of crazies, I want to keep going so I don't have to reload. What's the typical gang size. Or may I can pull my Driver's Licence out and say, "Im gonna tell Mr Obama on you"!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139835 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was not heckling. They were replying to his question. Next, if he did not want a response, why did he ask that question?
There is one other point. You Libtards are using the death of his son as a reason why they should have not responded.
Then, you do you know they are members of the NRA? Oh, just like the other Libtard said they were wearing "cammo", YOU DON'T
Now, why does just reading ANY of Bill of Rights amendment constitute a reason not just in the hands of anyone and what says that "arms" can be regulated by any government?!?
They were NOT responding to his question. I know it, you know it, they know it, we know it, everybody knows it. They just yelled out parts of the 2nd amendment. That's a response? Matters not if they were nor not members of the NRA. They are ignorant uncouth gun nuts. Death of his son and 25 others is reason enough to have a response to his question, not to be heckled. Why do you defend this sort of trash?

I re-listened to the video where GWB was supposedly heckled. I listened and listened, did not hear any heckling, but rather some sign-waving and cheering for Obama. I suppose, in your mind, you would interpret that as heckling GWB. Having said that, and unlike you, I will say that heckling GWB, if it happened, at the inauguration is totally unacceptable.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139838 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid are you? LMAO! Didn't catch it, did ya? HaHa!
Yes, I did "catch" your conspirational stupidity.

And, let med say, if that is your idea of a joke, joking about the massacre of 20 children and 25 adults, yes, wit and finesse are not your province. What a sad sack.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139839 Jan 30, 2013
HailMeinObummer wrote:
Now King Obummer is going to pass his own laws and pass them through on his own! Hmm any one else see a constitution problem with that?
And just how many secret service people carrying guns are protect you King Obummer and your family? But you want to limit the law abiding citizens who you work for to protect themselves, and still leave the crazies and criminals who will always be able to get guns, more unarmed citizens?
Now King Obummer is going after football!
You libtards voted for this idiot, now you have to live with it!
And according to one of Obummers minions "there is no fiscal cliff or uncontrolled spending"! Silly Fox is just making it up!
So then why did Obummer call for all these emergency fiscal cliff meetings?
That's right, nothing to see here, nothing to hear, nothing to say!
The brain washed Libtard minions never fails to amuse!
Hail? LMAO . Hail Hitler? Double LMAO. Incredible is the level of ignorance.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139840 Jan 30, 2013
I aint got nutin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I used to be sane too and mocking your apathic ass. Now Im just gonna kick back and let NObama Daddy take care of it all!!!! That make you feel better? I'll hope like everything he don't decide to rid the U.S. of any person that may disagree with his policies. Like Obama said, the resaons for all the uproar in the world is because of ... lets see... The rich, G W Bush, Fox News, Osama (but I Got Him!!! even though he was a dried up old turd in hiding)
You wrote : "Osama (but I Got Him!!! even though he was a dried up old turd in hiding"). Hey, wtg, demeaning the brave Seals' incredible ahievement. You are something else.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139842 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is why we need to be armed with what ever the bad guys can carry. At the time the standard FBI guns was a 6-shot 357 Mag revolver or a 7-shot 45 ACP pistol and a pump shotgun.
And four FBI agents where out shot but two bad guys.
Yes, two bad guys dead but also two FBI agents dead and two wounded.
1986 FBI Miami shootout
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The 1986 FBI Miami shootout was a gun battle that occurred on April 11, 1986 in an unincorporated region of Miami-Dade County in south Florida between eight FBI agents and two serial bank robbers. During the firefight, FBI Special Agents Jerry L. Dove and Benjamin P. Grogan were killed, while five other agents were wounded. The two robbery suspects, William Russell Matix and Michael Lee Platt, were also killed.
The incident is infamous in FBI history and is well-studied in law enforcement circles. Despite outnumbering the suspects 4 to 1, the agents found themselves pinned down by rifle fire and unable to respond effectively. Although both Matix and Platt were hit multiple times during the firefight, Platt fought on and continued to injure and kill agents. This incident led to the introduction of more powerful handguns in the FBI and many police departments around the United States.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_FBI_Miami_s...
The 1986 Miami FBI Shootout
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lBGfKtuo2AMXX
1986? Fully 27 years ago? That's the best you can come up with? And who argues about the police and the FBI being armed with automatics and assault rifles? No one, that's who. Gun control citizens want gun nuts like you to be licenced and background-checked, is all. You really don't get it, do you? If you're found to be law-abiding and sane, you'll get to keep your guns, but no assault arms or rifles, got it? YOU DON'T NEED THEM. YOU ARE NEITHER THE POLICE, THE STATE POLICE OR THE FBI. Clean?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139844 Jan 30, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you think booing GWB Jan 21 was unacceptabe,( I still maintain it never happened) Rogue, and yet, not one single peep out of you criticizing this boor who booed grieving Newton parents and invented a scenario, to wit, that Newtown never happened? Not a word. You silence is eloquent. You approve.
Sound familiar jakeleg? "I still maintain it never happened". Geez, open your frickin' eyes!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139848 Jan 30, 2013
We often hear from rabid right-wingers about leftist bleeding hearts. Well well.

We've heard so much about those 4 victims in Benghazi and the guilt of Obama and company in this sordid matter. Almost every day we hear of those 4 victims from birthers. Their death was sad, regrettable, tragic, and unnecessary . A loss to be truly grieved and which should not be repeated.

But, what is truly sad is taht tea partyers and birthers use this tragedy to advance their aim, namely, to criticize Obama, Hillary Clinton and UN Ambassador Rice.

However, I read in today's newspaper that Rogue's "environment-friendly " and God-like BP has agreed to pay $4 billion for manslaughter for the death of 11 rig-men. Yup , that totals over $30 billion in fines, but according to Rogue, BP and its pals Halliburton and sundry, have not only done nothing wrong, noooo, they actually did a lot of good. And never, not once, has Rogue and his birther buddies, LRS and GB included, mentioned the 11 men who died in the initial blast. 11! Yes, 11!. That's almost 3 times those killed in Benghazi. What's the matter, Rogue, is no one to blame for this one, for those 11 dead men? Could your buddies BP be responsible?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#139849 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from someone who lives in Morrow, GA, that is funny. The only thing that make Morrow look like a descent place to live is West Atlanta. I know as twenty years ago I use yo live in Jonesboro and I moved out when the ghetto pleople moved in.
Glad you left. But what does that have to do with the topix?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139850 Jan 30, 2013
HailMeinObummer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Double Dog LMAO Libtard, incredible the level of you blathering King Obummer approved propaganda!
Continue to see no obummer evil, hear no obummer evil, speak no Obummer evil! Go wash your face especially your lips, that tooshie kissing is getting all over the place!
Hail? Hail Hitler? ha ha

Guys, I do believe he doesn't get it. Hey, birthers, you're all pretty much familiar with Hitler greetings, come to his rescue. Hail Hitler. LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139851 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sound familiar jakeleg? "I still maintain it never happened". Geez, open your frickin' eyes!
I know . In your child-like mind, and in permanent denial, November 6, 2012 re-election of President Obama also never happened. Ha ha, how's that for increasing your credibility?

Question : Was Obama re-elected president od the USA Nov 6 2012?:

Check one of the following answers:

YES
NO
MAYBE
I INVOKE THE FIFTH

Location hidden

#139855 Jan 30, 2013
A teacher was arrested on weapons charges....

A teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy airport on weapons charges

A public school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International
airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a
protractor, a compass, a slide-rule and a calculator. At a morning press
conference, Attorney General Eric Holder said he believes the man is a
member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement.

He did not identify the man, who has been charged by the FBI with carrying
weapons of math instruction.'Al-Gebra is a problem for us', the Attorney
General said.'They derive solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go
off on tangents in search of absolute values.' They use secret code names
like "X" and "Y" and refer to themselves as "unknowns"
but we have determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis
of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philosopher
Isosceles used to say, "There are 3 sides to every triangle."

When asked to comment on the arrest, President Obama said, "If God had
wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, He would have given us
more fingers and toes." White House aides told reporters they could not
recall a more intelligent or profound statement by the President. It is
believed that another Nobel Prize will follow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE DEVIL 1,101,263
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min KiMare 49,472
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL 69,087
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Lord Hater 46,369
2 teens critically wounded in South Side shooting 3 hr wow 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,395
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 5 hr Use this on you 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE