BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139789 Jan 30, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "opinion" isn't shared among the masses..hence...He was re-elected! We think President Obama is Awesome!!
Thank you for confirming your dumbazz status.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139790 Jan 30, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "opinion" isn't shared among the masses..hence...He was re-elected! We think President Obama is Awesome!!
Coming from someone who lives in Morrow, GA, that is funny. The only thing that make Morrow look like a descent place to live is West Atlanta. I know as twenty years ago I use yo live in Jonesboro and I moved out when the ghetto pleople moved in.

Location hidden

#139791 Jan 30, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Yep, borrowing considerably less to fund interminable and unsinkable wars is a good thing.
Of course people with an agenda see things differently, but no 2nd grade Fox hack can spin the numbers that show the real economy growing substantially. The borrow to fund military welfare handouts days are ending.
To borrow money from China so ghetto people can have free Obama Phones is even more stupid.
Oh, why didn't Obama get us out of Iraq and Afghanistan by the end of 2009? Close GITMO? It is Obama who has spent a half-trillion dollars in those stink-holes.

Location hidden

#139793 Jan 30, 2013
You aught to hear Mark Kelly who is now talking at the Senate hears on gun violence. You would learn something .... unless you are sooo bigoted that you can not accept the truth!
Observer

Clearlake, CA

#139794 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dip, how many times do you want me to tell you? I answered your question directly. Find it, if you want. Is your memory really that bad? Eat more ants! Now, how many YEARS have you been on here spewing your hate for all things? What happened in your life that caused you to be filled with hate and rage?
It is a bored Cannookkkk with nothing better to do than bitch on a blog that does in no way affect Canada or it personally ....Need anyone say more?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139795 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Waa Waa Waa! STHU
Another mature reply from the schoolyard bully. LRS to geeky little class genius : "So you think you're smart because you're the best in the class eh? POW, now see who's the smartest."
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139796 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, I wonder why they started with the year 1981 and not 1961? I am sure they had they would find a lot more non-citizens with two (or more) Social Security Numbers. And I wonder if any of those would include Barrack H. Obama or Barry Soetoro?
IG Report: 4,317 Non-Citizens Obtained Multiple Social Security Numbers
Posted on January 30, 2013 by Cowboy Byte
A report from the Social Security Administration Inspector General (IG) found 4,317 instances where a non-citizen was able to obtain two Social Security numbers, including 542 instances that happened since 2001.
“We identified 4,317 instances where the Numident record of 2 SSNs assigned to noncitizens contained matching first, middle, and last names; dates and places of birth; gender; and fathers’ and mothers’ names,” the IG reported on Dec. 10, 2012.
Numident – which stands for Numerical Identification System – is the master file of applications for social security numbers. The IG found that SSA had issued multiple numbers to 4,317 non-citizens from 1981-2011.
Read more: http://cowboybyte.com/18298/ig-report-4317-no...
http://cowboybyte.com/ ?? LoL. Is this another one of your auhoritative and unimpeachable sources, Rogue? Back to normal, I see. So, the Washington Post had nothing bad to say about Ohama today, so you, again, went to Google, typed "Jan 30 2013 negative things to say about Obama. Lies, distortions, fabricationss, rumours, it's all good, and no proof needed" . Yup, and it worked, this incredible find of ,WOW, we learn that it's possible and, proven 1000s of times, to create or obtain a second social security number. Tell us something we don' know. And this, in the cowboys' minds and yours, somehow connects to Obama. Looks like a slow day for you and assorted birthers, Rogue. Hey, DJIA is down a full 10 points. Stick that on Obama.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139797 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dip, how many times do you want me to tell you? I answered your question directly. Find it, if you want. Is your memory really that bad? Eat more ants! Now, how many YEARS have you been on here spewing your hate for all things? What happened in your life that caused you to be filled with hate and rage?
Tell me one instance, not two or even three, ONE instance where I displayed hate or rage. Oh, my quoting the Bible verbatim without commenting is not hate, so forget that part. Neither is making an analogy on videos. Oh, and yes, rage.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139798 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ooooo, look at the pretty picture of Britain.
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/britain-blankete...
It looks more like Greenland than Green-Britain! That was one nasty winter storm that hit them mid-month!
Er, Rogue, 65F in Chicago yesterday, and throughout the midwest and eastern parts of the US., fully 35 F above normal. Here today, 45F, fully 25 degrees a above normal. What do you make of that?
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#139799 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry spunkmeister! You were too stupid to understand the difference. Maybe you should LEARN TO READ! Nice little tantrum last night. Cracked me up! LMAO!!! Did ya lose it Spanky? LMAO!!!
Wrong again Romper. Or should I call you Fwank?
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#139800 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
Hey LTR, tell me more about how you're going to slit my throat. LMAO!
Sure Fwank. Whatever floats your boat

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#139801 Jan 30, 2013
Caller To Levin: Obama Couldn't Pass E-Verify; Levin Drops Call
&fe ature=em-uploademail
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139802 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, now not only the One Percenters be going outside U.S. borders, I bet the Ten Percenters will too. The rest of us will just have to accept what ObamaCare allows us.
Yep, assembly-line medicine.
Can Medical Tourism Save Us From Obamacare?
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
34 OECD countries. 33 of them have universal health care. Is your knowledge of their systems so vast, Rogue, that you would reckon these 33 nations have what you call "assembly-line medicine?" Why don't they get rid of it? Why do their citizens not rebel against universal health care.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#139803 Jan 30, 2013
Hmmm. A few months ago Rouge / Fwank / Romper declared me to be Terri. Now I am supposedly Romper's arch nemesis from the 2nd grade.

Kind of creepy knowing the closet dweller keeps obsessing over me
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139804 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you have no idea what the definition of "Fascist" is? I know you can't even spell it correctly.
Why did you think booing GWB Jan 21 was unacceptabe,( I still maintain it never happened) Rogue, and yet, not one single peep out of you criticizing this boor who booed grieving Newton parents and invented a scenario, to wit, that Newtown never happened? Not a word. You silence is eloquent. You approve.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139805 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, I guess people in the know disagree with you. LOL
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/30/us...
www.foxnews.com/ is "people in the know?" How pitiful of you. Yes, I do feel sorry for you. But it's too late.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139806 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
Headline: NAACP leader says blacks are worse off under Obama! Just like we've been telling you dolts.
He does? And your source is?

Location hidden

#139807 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
Headline: NAACP leader says blacks are worse off under Obama! Just like we've been telling you dolts.
But the Libtards will still not accept it as the fact! Rogue

NAACP president: Black people worse off under Obama
By Jessica Chasmar-The Washington Times, January 28, 2013

NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Jealous said Sunday, perhaps unwittingly, that black Americans “are doing far worse” than when President Obama first took office.
“The country’s back to pretty much where it was when this president started,” Mr. Jealous told MSNBC host David Gregory on “Meet the Press.”“White people in this country are doing a bit better. Black people are doing far worse.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Location hidden

#139808 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He does? And your source is?
I am no computer wizard and it took me less than a minute to find it. Note it was on the Washing Times and not the George Soros approved Washington POST!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139809 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here is a partial video of this guys testimony. Please note that at least three times this video was edited. WHY?
Now, contrary to MSNBC he was not being heckled. He asked "if any body in this room could explain" and several spoke up. They did not try and shout him down as you Libtards often do, they simply tried to answer his question.
Father Of Newtown Victim Heckled At Hearing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VwDKyPD3q3MXX
Now, here is an example of Conservatives being shouted down by .... Libtards.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sick. You can't tell the difference between heckling a grieving father whose son has been murdered along with 25 other kids and adults and heckling a conservative at a town hall meeting. And no, the NRA nuts were NOT answering the question, they were quoting parts of the 2nd amendment. And btw, the very reading of that 2nd amendment says very clearly why guns should not be in the hands of just anyone and regulated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 28 min rabbee yehoshooah... 70,995
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 52 min johnplustwomore 1,153,483
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 2 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 4 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr market indicators 98,836
How long to do this? 4 hr Jako Hondasaki 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info