BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 190091 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139876 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, cops do the same thing. They see the same bad guys over, and over, and over again so the next time the cop engages the guy he shoots him dead and then claim the bad guy had what he thought was a gun on him.
Do I feel sorry for the bad guy? No, he has been given the chance to go straight several times before. It also saves us tax payers money!
The enjoyment you get out of talking guns, assault weapons, bullets, magazines, killings, maimings, bad guys. More than flying! Do you have a life beside the pancake house, guns, planes and Clinton's penis?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139877 Jan 30, 2013
"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#139879 Jan 30, 2013
HailMeinObummer wrote:
<quoted text>
Or hey what about the idea of limiting the gun owners to one bullet? OMG, yah that's just what that housewife and mom said when that intruder was coming at her, and she had to shoot him multiple times, "I wish I only had one bullet!"
Making up shit just to argue with yourself again Cmor? Remember this?
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
But you’re right about one thing. The good reverend McCae did in fact repeat the question to make sure he heard it right, but the one thing he never heard anyone say is that Obama was born in Kenya. The thread can determine who is the liar for themselves.
MCRAE: OK.Uh, when I come in December I would like to go by the, the place, the hospital where he is born. Uh, could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (to McRae): No! Obama was not born in Mombasa! He was born in America!
MCRAE: Wh-whereabouts, whereabouts was he born? I, I thought he was born in Kenya.
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: No he was born in America, not in Mombasa.
MCRAE: OK. Do you know whereabouts he was born?
MCRAE: Was, was, was Mrs. Obama, was sh--was she present? Was, was Mrs. Obama, see I thought you said she was present. Was she, was, was she, was she able to see him being, being born in, in Hawaii?
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (sounding exasperated): No, no! The, the woman was not present. She was uh not, a what--you see, she was here in Kenya, and Obama was born in America. That is, that’s obvious.
The thread is still waiting for you to prove you’re not a liar.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139880 Jan 30, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If your adored GWB hadn't gone there in the first place, all the above gibberish of yours would be for naught. Obama has to steer his way out of Afhanistan where EVERY invader has failed. Why'd he go there? Come to think of it, why'd WE go there? But, you're out of Iraq as planned. Pretty good of Obama seeing as GWB forgot, hmm, er, to map an exit strategy, which Obama did, as he also finished GWB's abandoned mission of killing/capturing Bin Laden.
Oh oh oh, I adore GWB? I use to call him several times a week and let him know what I thought about him. And for the record, I have called Obama only a few times and only to tell him where I think he is doing a good job. Why? Because I know he does not give a damn if I feel otherwise.
And, again, typical Litardian Logic. "It is okay for me to speed because EVERYONE does it. Well, I disagreed with GWB on this issue and not only do I disagree with Obama for continuing to follow the policy, he is a hypocrite because he said he would get us out by the end of 2009!!!
No, we were not out of Iraq as planned. We did not leave by the end of 2009, did we? Try just 13 months ago!!! And the only reason why he waited that long was because he did not want Iraq to fall until after the 2012 elections.

Last U.S. troops leave Iraq, ending war

By Joseph Logan
K-CROSSING, Kuwait | Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:25pm EST
(Reuters)- The last convoy of U.S. soldiers pulled out of Iraq on Sunday, ending nearly nine years of war that cost almost 4,500 American and tens of thousands of Iraqi lives, and left a country grappling with political uncertainty.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/12/18/us-...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139881 Jan 30, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The enjoyment you get out of talking guns, assault weapons, bullets, magazines, killings, maimings, bad guys. More than flying! Do you have a life beside the pancake house, guns, planes and Clinton's penis?
No, I do not enjoy seeing people die. Especially the 3,000 that died on 9/11/01!!! And yes, if I have to kill 30,000 of them to prevent one more American dying, so be it!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139882 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."
Why is it that this subject preoccupies you so much. Do you know who you remind me oF ? Yes, that's right. Zimmerman. He was armed, ohhh, was so itchng to us it too, like you, and one night he had his excuse. Martin, it's known, had no weapon, he would've had to kill Zimmerman with his bare hands. Not an easy thing to do.But Zimmerman, like you, NEEDED to use that gun, and he killed Martin. You're a walking time bomb, Rogue, any day now you're gonna do exactly the same.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139883 Jan 30, 2013
The Worst Economic Recovery Ever
January 24, 2013
By Lonely Conservative
Did you hear the news this morning that initial jobless claims have hit a new low? Well, that’s because they estimated the numbers from three big states. What a convenient distraction from the real news.
If there was any debate whether the Fed’s policies have helped the economy or just the market (and specifically the Bernanke-targeted Russell 2000), the following two charts will end any and all debate. As the following chart from the St Louis Fed shows, as of the just completed quarter, US GDP “growth” since the “recovery” is now the worst in US history, having just dipped below the heretofore lowest on record.
Here’s the chart.
http://lonelyconservative.com/2013/01/the-wor...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#139884 Jan 30, 2013
HailMeinObummer wrote:
<quoted text>
When asked if he would put his own family on it he said he would have to think about it! LOL
And now the person responsible for getting it up and running by the deadline date has moved the date up so many times now is not sure when she will be able to because many states now are refusing to fund this crup and the financial responsibility will now fall on the government! Oops, guess the nearly bankrupt or bankrupt states didn't fall for that one! Now Obummers libtard gov. Will have to,figure out how to pay for it! Hmm one guess how he will do that, MORE TAXES!
Well except the government was always going to pay 100 percent of the cost and it’s already paid for so no new taxes. And except if you already have insurance Obamacare won’t affect you at all which means no penalty, no change and business as usual for you. And except if you or a family member happens to get a catastrophic illness not even the insurance you have now can cut you off no matter how much it cost. And except you or a family member can’t be turned down because of a preexisting condition. And except your insurance carrier has to spend 80 percent of the premiums they collect from you on your health care or send you a refund. And on and on.

Bottom line is Obamacare is the law and the government will set up exchanges in states whether they choose to do it themselves or not. Though it is odd states would rather have the federal government control their exchanges. Guess we’ll eventually have universal health care after all. LOL

Don’t know what you mean by Obama “thinking about” putting himself and his family on it. They already are. And so are you if you have health Insurance. Guess that was just another granny said Obama was born in Kenya stories, right Cmor?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#139885 Jan 30, 2013
Story!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139886 Jan 30, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Birthers are funny!
What happened to Green Britain? It looks lore like Greenland!
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/nasa-shows-off-stunn...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139887 Jan 30, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you compare 1930s Germany to your country, yes, the Weimar Republic and the rise of Hitler. It took a barrel-full of Marks then to buy a loaf of bread, or 2 billion marks. Germans, 95% of them, were desperate. Le Traité de Versailles was greatly responsible, as was the great depression. Are you in that position now? Just posting what you did elaborately displays your total ignorance of contemporary history and politics. Well, any history or politics.
Ah, the money crash in Germany is what made it possible for Hitler to come to power.
And we are still in the Great Recession!!! And the worst is yet to come. I am totally out of the stock market. I just bought two rental homes that my daughter will manage.
If you can get into real estate, the time is now!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139888 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong that I wanted to stay in either Iraq or Afghanistan.
Rogue Moron needs this pretend bullshite to be true to keep his fantasy going.

Sorry, Rogue Moron, but did I write "you" specifically?

Nope.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139892 Jan 30, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well except the government was always going to pay 100 percent of the cost and it’s already paid for so no new taxes. And except if you already have insurance Obamacare won’t affect you at all which means no penalty, no change and business as usual for you. And except if you or a family member happens to get a catastrophic illness not even the insurance you have now can cut you off no matter how much it cost. And except you or a family member can’t be turned down because of a preexisting condition. And except your insurance carrier has to spend 80 percent of the premiums they collect from you on your health care or send you a refund. And on and on.
Bottom line is Obamacare is the law and the government will set up exchanges in states whether they choose to do it themselves or not. Though it is odd states would rather have the federal government control their exchanges. Guess we’ll eventually have universal health care after all. LOL
Don’t know what you mean by Obama “thinking about” putting himself and his family on it. They already are. And so are you if you have health Insurance. Guess that was just another granny said Obama was born in Kenya stories, right Cmor?
HailMeinObummer wrote:
<quoted text>
The HV. Was going to pay 100% of the cost? LOL! The gov. Is funded through taxes you twit! There is no magical King Obummer tree they harvest the money from! Obummer and his family are already on Obummer care? Do tell, no one else is! Another special spin from the king Obummer propaganda approved idiot gallery!
He can pay for it with Obama money!
http://www.slick.com/obama_3_cent_bill.asp
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139893 Jan 30, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever try to read something other than your mind Mr. Liars?
According to a Washington Post/ABC News poll, 60 percent of respondents said they had a favorable view of the president, while only 37 percent said they had an unfavorable view.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/30/obam...
I don't care how popular he is, slaveboi! He sux as a president.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139894 Jan 30, 2013
HailMeinObummer wrote:
<quoted text>
The HV. Was going to pay 100% of the cost? LOL! The gov. Is funded through taxes you twit! There is no magical King Obummer tree they harvest the money from! Obummer and his family are already on Obummer care? Do tell, no one else is! Another special spin from the king Obummer propaganda approved idiot gallery!
Isn't that the damn truth!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139895 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to Green Britain? It looks lore like Greenland!
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/nasa-shows-off-stunn...
What happened to Green Bay? It looks like Miami
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139896 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the money crash in Germany is what made it possible for Hitler to come to power.
And we are still in the Great Recession!!! And the worst is yet to come. I am totally out of the stock market. I just bought two rental homes that my daughter will manage.
If you can get into real estate, the time is now!
You compare the USA of today with the Weimar Republic. Is there no limit to your hyperbolism?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139897 Jan 30, 2013
HailMeinObummer wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Patheticly disgusting is libtards like yourself dismissing the death of Four Americans, be it four or eleven, All Americans lives matter, not just the ones in power!
"WHAT DOES IT MATTER"? You and the libtards are clueless!
If you even have ask such a question you need your head examined!
So blather on with your brain dead and brainwashed Libtard king Obummer approved propaganda!
Here's what I wrote about the 4 Americans killed in Benghazi : "Their death was sad, regrettable, tragic, and unnecessary . A loss to be truly grieved and which should not be repeated." So much for your comment, namely : "What is Patheticly disgusting is libtards like yourself dismissing the death of Four Americans, be it four or eleven, All Americans lives matter, not just the ones in power!". Hmph, then why did you never mention those 11 Americans?

Well, it appears you're wrong againas I never dismissed the 4 Benghazi victims after all. Quite the opposite. And Imentioned, one of the only ones to do so, the 11 BP manslaughters. You don't think that they were also Amrican citizens? You don't thinkn they deserved to be mentioned as often, and as victims, as the poor Benghazi 4?

Hail? Hail Hitler? Still clueless, are you? C'mon, Rogue, LRS,GB, help him out.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139898 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care how popular he is, slaveboi! He sux as a president.
But you said he was not popular. Decent od you to refer us to the article that says he's at 60%. Why is that do you think? Is 60% of the American population crazy, dumb, bought out? All with condoms and cell phones too. What is it that makes him so loved. Oh, is he or is he not president.

You never answered why you played "Can you hear us coming?" all the time prior to November 6, 2012 and never after that, except to say it was a song and that you did play it once after the election. Why lie constantly? Do you lie like that all the time to your investment banker, to your 2 nurse girl friends, to your step-mother, to your dad and to your trailer park manager?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139899 Jan 30, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that this subject preoccupies you so much. Do you know who you remind me oF ? Yes, that's right. Zimmerman. He was armed, ohhh, was so itchng to us it too, like you, and one night he had his excuse. Martin, it's known, had no weapon, he would've had to kill Zimmerman with his bare hands. Not an easy thing to do.But Zimmerman, like you, NEEDED to use that gun, and he killed Martin. You're a walking time bomb, Rogue, any day now you're gonna do exactly the same.
Martin was a punk acting like a punk. That's why he got shot! Don't sit here and tell us what each of us or anyone else is thinking because you don't know. Period. That is stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Agents of Corruption 53,477
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 58 min Quirky 1,233,713
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 6,005
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr _Zoey_ 5,246
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 70,033
Ask Amy 5-27-15 10 hr RACE 15
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 10 hr RACE 1,389
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]