BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,159)

Showing posts 123,161 - 123,180 of174,416
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it can, and it was. It's just well beyond your realm of understanding. Be a good tinker now.
UR a hopeless case if you think a non sequitur is a reasonable mode of understanding anything.

According to the disconnected Christian birfoon gun nut so-called, realm of understanding, "No video of X then it can't be" is disparaging X if X concerns religion, but not anything else.

Sorry birfoon boy, UR missing a few cards from your deck.
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
If you see a jab at religion, you're hallucinating.
"No video of X then it can't be" is disparaging X?
RU on LSD?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Patriot Warrior wrote:
SOLEDAD O'BRIEN OUT AT CNN?
UPDATE: The morning show pairing of Cuomo and Burnett is confirmed, per DHD. No word yet on what that means for O'Brien.
But-but -but if CNN dumps Soledad O'Brien, who will tell me who's black in America?
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...
CNN Drops James Carville, Mary Matalin; Others Leave in Zucker Shake-up
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/cnn-drop-ja...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
Good morning American er hmm Pravda Lady. Where've you been hiding out? Under a rock withyourbosom buddy LRS? Ugh. Oh, hi, Sloopy. AL, PW, Sloopy, the loser trinity.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

truman wrote:
<quoted text>
A Police Force acted Stupidly???? OMG!!!!!
Ill bet you would have a hard time providing proof Obama Said he had 'disdain' for The United States and the Constitution.
Link?
I already asked him to prove all his assertions. He never will,he can't.But in a week or so,he will return with the same childish schoolyard inventions. This "thing" votes, imagine.
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

truman wrote:
Why do we go through the charade of pretending thse Rightist Moral Degenerates even have a point of view worth debating?
Thy are Sick.
Ive been going back and forth on another thread with some'Patriot' who has decided Sandy Hook was a hoax.
The Father that testified at the eharing while being jeered by a bunch of slobs in Cammo is a'liar' and a 'Pawn' of the Leb-media.
It offends me to even pretend the Evil Swill these hypocrite,inbred, neo Facists (Like 'Rogue' and 'LRS' swim in is some kind of moraly equivalent'Point of View'.
And the conspiracy nuts probably believe all the survivors of Sandy Hook (witnesses, adults and children) were part of the conspiracy.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
CITIZENS OF THE STATE OF MD IMMEDIATELY RESPONDED WITH DEMANDS FOR NAMES OF EXPERTS, WHO ALLEGEDLY AUTHENTICATED OBAMA’S IDS. SENATOR MIKULSKI IS AT A LOSS. HER AIDS THREW THE NAME OF THE FORMER OV OF HI, WHO OF COURSE IS NOT AN EXPERT IN DOCUMENT ANALYSIS AND WHO STATED THAT SHE PERSONALLY DID NOT SEE ANY DOCUMENTS. MIKULSKI IS COMMITTING TREASON BY AIDING AND ABETTING IN THE COVER UP OF FORGERY AND FRAUD IN OBAMA’S IDS
Posted on | January 29, 2013
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...
THAT IS AWESOME!
I hadn't even seen this yet and started calling Mikulski’s office today. I explained that I got a response from the Senator saying the birth certificate had been authenticated and just wanted the names of the experts. Of course no one could give me a name. I was hung up on several times and was finally told that Linda Lingle was the expert. I informed them that Mrs. Lingle WAS NOT AN EXPERT in the field and asked for another name…
I told them they will be held responsible for aiding and abetting a felon, once we prove our claims!
PKEASE, HELP ME ID THIS PERSON THREATENING ME
Posted on | January 29, 2013 | 7 Comments
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...
gobacktorussia@aol.com 174.125.45.144
Submitted on 2013/01/29 at 7:11 am
If it ends with you being fatally shot, I say go for it.
Tell Orly that expert would be Alvin T Onaka Ph.D /Hawaii State Registrar. You may try to explain to her as well that he is the only expert acceptable to the courts as authentic.
http://www.azcentral.com/12news/Obama-Verific...

And if she prefers verification with a seal.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/96289285/Mississipp...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Please let me know if you get tired of being wrong Romper
Sounds like Krugman shooting down Mourning Joe yesterday.

PAUL KRUGMAN BRINGS FACTS TO IDEOLOGY FIGHT

Krugman: people like me have been saying for five years, don’t worry about these deficit things for the time being, they’re a non-issue. Other people have been saying,‘Imminent crisis, imminent crisis!’ How many times do they have to be wrong and do people like me have to be right before people start to believe this?
http://wonkette.com/498939/paul-krugman-bring...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
He also defends killing if children as long as you pray to his version of God while you do it. Probably the most pathetic of all Birfoons
Sorry spunkmeister! You were too stupid to understand the difference. Maybe you should LEARN TO READ! Nice little tantrum last night. Cracked me up! LMAO!!! Did ya lose it Spanky? LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
Why do we go through the charade of pretending thse Rightist Moral Degenerates even have a point of view worth debating?
Thy are Sick.
Ive been going back and forth on another thread with some'Patriot' who has decided Sandy Hook was a hoax.
The Father that testified at the eharing while being jeered by a bunch of slobs in Cammo is a'liar' and a 'Pawn' of the Leb-media.
It offends me to even pretend the Evil Swill these hypocrite,inbred, neo Facists (Like 'Rogue' and 'LRS' swim in is some kind of moraly equivalent'Point of View'.
Waa Waa Waa! STHU

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Hummmm, I wonder why they started with the year 1981 and not 1961? I am sure they had they would find a lot more non-citizens with two (or more) Social Security Numbers. And I wonder if any of those would include Barrack H. Obama or Barry Soetoro?

IG Report: 4,317 Non-Citizens Obtained Multiple Social Security Numbers
Posted on January 30, 2013 by Cowboy Byte

A report from the Social Security Administration Inspector General (IG) found 4,317 instances where a non-citizen was able to obtain two Social Security numbers, including 542 instances that happened since 2001.

“We identified 4,317 instances where the Numident record of 2 SSNs assigned to noncitizens contained matching first, middle, and last names; dates and places of birth; gender; and fathers’ and mothers’ names,” the IG reported on Dec. 10, 2012.

Numident – which stands for Numerical Identification System – is the master file of applications for social security numbers. The IG found that SSA had issued multiple numbers to 4,317 non-citizens from 1981-2011.

Read more: http://cowboybyte.com/18298/ig-report-4317-no...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to your meltdowns and "unique" choice of words, he is a mere amateur.
Again,why "Can you hear us coming" repeatedly before Nov 6 2012 and then, halt, no more. Tell us in , as I was just saying, "unique" words
Hey dip, how many times do you want me to tell you? I answered your question directly. Find it, if you want. Is your memory really that bad? Eat more ants! Now, how many YEARS have you been on here spewing your hate for all things? What happened in your life that caused you to be filled with hate and rage?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Hey LTR, tell me more about how you're going to slit my throat. LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Ooooo, look at the pretty picture of Britain.

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/britain-blankete...

It looks more like Greenland than Green-Britain! That was one nasty winter storm that hit them mid-month!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I must have missed this one. Fox News normally avoids these subjects. Rogue

10-part report raises questions about narrative of Obama's early life By Doug McKelway
Published September 20, 2012 FoxNews.com

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/20/10...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Payroll Taxes Rise. Consumer Confidence Plummets. Congress Is Shocked. Shocked! Shocked! Shocked!
Written by Gary North on January 30, 2013

In November, consumer confidence was measured at 71.5. Today, it is barely above 58. That is a major decline.
Read more: http://teapartyeconomist.com/2013/01/30/payro...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Yep, now not only the One Percenters be going outside U.S. borders, I bet the Ten Percenters will too. The rest of us will just have to accept what ObamaCare allows us.
Yep, assembly-line medicine.

Can Medical Tourism Save Us From Obamacare?
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Escape from New York: Hedge Fund Millionaires Head for Florida Written by Gary North on January 29, 2013

There is no state income tax in Florida.

Real estate is sand cheap. Buy a mansion for what a townhouse in New York City costs.
There is snow.
There are hurricanes. But you can get them in New York City, too.
Say that you earn $1,000,000 a year or more. Would you prefer to pay a state incomes tax in the 9% marginal tax rate? Or nothing?
It’s a no-brainer. People with brains are catching on.
The exodus of hedge fund managers has begun.
When will fund managers in California figure out that the same deal is available in Nevada?

Read more: http://teapartyeconomist.com/2013/01/29/escap...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

truman wrote:
Thy are Sick.
I bet you have no idea what the definition of "Fascist" is? I know you can't even spell it correctly.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Q4 numbers show that government spending fell sharply--again, business spending picked up--again, and private investment went up--again.

Due to war draw down, we don't have to borrow as much money to fund pointless wars in the graveyard of empires.

Real personal consumption expenditures increased. Durable goods increased. Nondurable goods increased. Services increased. Real nonresidential fixed investment increased. Equipment and software increased. Real residential fixed investment increased.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
Q4 numbers show that government spending fell sharply--again, business spending picked up--again, and private investment went up--again.
Due to war draw down, we don't have to borrow as much money to fund pointless wars in the graveyard of empires.
Real personal consumption expenditures increased. Durable goods increased. Nondurable goods increased. Services increased. Real nonresidential fixed investment increased. Equipment and software increased. Real residential fixed investment increased.
Hmmm, I guess people in the know disagree with you. LOL

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/30/us...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Headline: NAACP leader says blacks are worse off under Obama! Just like we've been telling you dolts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 123,161 - 123,180 of174,416
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Olive Oil 1,077,960
Is Ebay's 21-Day Hold on Sellers' PAYPAL Funds ... (Apr '13) 6 min David 24
Amy 7-22 7 min squishymama 10
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 7 min hands on AR 7
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min Uzi 67,836
vote blank in 2016 unless you support Hillary. 16 min hands on AR 5
Snowden plans to work on easy-to-use privacy tools 17 min Ian Paul 1
•••
•••