BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,159)

Showing posts 123,161 - 123,180 of167,778
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Le Héros de Verdun
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

RUT ROH!!!

It looks like someone is in denial of objective reality.

LOLOLOL, a common ailment for conservatives and birfoons everywhere.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

I wonder what Sarah Palin charges for a speaking gig nowadays?

Probably a few cans of pork n beans and some fuel for her Winnebago.

LOLOLOLOL, Palin-Christie for Prez!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

muslim love wrote:
58 million Americans did not follow barry soetoro in the last election, we all know he is a muslim, why would he change his name from barry soetoro to ( Barack Hussein Obama II ) nice Christian name ( NOT )!
Sixty-five million Americans DID follow Obama in the last election, and since he never legally changed his name to Soetoro or to anything, he remains Barack Hussein Obama II, the same name as on his birth certificate (which has been confirmed by officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii, including the former Republican governor of Hawaii). Obama is not a Muslim. He is a baptized Christian, and his daughters are baptized too. But if he were a Muslim, it would not be illegal or even immoral.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Way to go Obama!!! Rogue

Big Trouble for Little Labor

By Rick Manning – Fewer and fewer Americans are represented by labor unions with only 6.6 percent of private sector workers belonging to organized labor in 2012 according to a survey released by the federal government last week.
The stunning drop in private sector labor union membership over the past ten years parallels organized labor’s decision to engage in massive political expenditures designed to elect supposed pro-labor candidates to office.
Since 2002, union membership dropped by more than 1.75 million with the losses almost exclusively occurring since 2008. Ironically, these losses almost directly coincide with when the impacts from one of organized labor’s greatest political successes of the decade kicked in — the election of the Pelosi-Reid Congress.

Read more at NetRightDaily.com : http://netrightdaily.com/2013/01/big-trouble-...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Way to go Obama!!! Rogue
Big Trouble for Little Labor
By Rick Manning – Fewer and fewer Americans are represented by labor unions with only 6.6 percent of private sector workers belonging to organized labor in 2012 according to a survey released by the federal government last week.
The stunning drop in private sector labor union membership over the past ten years parallels organized labor’s decision to engage in massive political expenditures designed to elect supposed pro-labor candidates to office.
Since 2002, union membership dropped by more than 1.75 million with the losses almost exclusively occurring since 2008. Ironically, these losses almost directly coincide with when the impacts from one of organized labor’s greatest political successes of the decade kicked in — the election of the Pelosi-Reid Congress.
Read more at NetRightDaily.com : http://netrightdaily.com/2013/01/big-trouble-...
6% only eh? Strange, how when something goes wrong with the economy, like GWB"s full-blown recession/depression, it's the damn unions' fault. Didn't yu write that? Or was it other birhers here? That's a pretty powerful 6% don't you think?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sixty-five million Americans DID follow Obama in the last election, and since he never legally changed his name to Soetoro or to anything, he remains Barack Hussein Obama II, the same name as on his birth certificate (which has been confirmed by officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii, including the former Republican governor of Hawaii). Obama is not a Muslim. He is a baptized Christian, and his daughters are baptized too. But if he were a Muslim, it would not be illegal or even immoral.
Those 65 million who voted for Obama don't count, Ellen. Every single one of them is either dead, illegal immigrant, Canadian, voted twice or more, or underage. Yup, all 65 million of them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
One : I mentioned Verdun. For that, Maréchal Pétain was named "Le Héro de Verdun". What he did after the surrender, namely the shameful collaboaration with Hitler, is another matter. Doesn't take away what he did at Verdun, though. Like yu can't take Lindberg's credit away from him for tht solo Atlantic crossing just because he went to Germany, met with Goering and perhaps Hitler and glorifed the Third Reich and became an isolationist, not wanting the USA to wage war against Germany. He did redeem himself, though, he flew Corsairs in the Pacific, even said he shot down a few Zeros. He used his influence to fly combat as I believe he was not even a member of the active armed forces.
Any reason why you're supplying me with Churchill's reply?
But when war broke out, Charles Lindbergh really went to work. He started with Ford Motor Company helping to change if from building cars to building planes. Then off to the Pacific her went.(I don't think he went to Europe during the war)
http://www.charleslindbergh.com/wwii/

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Chick-fil-A CEO, Gay Activist Meet
By Chris Good | ABC OTUS News

The leader of a national gay-rights group says he's coming out-as a friend of Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy.
"I've gotten to know Dan, he's gotten to know me. He's shared concerns about young people, about Chick-fil-A being used for certain purposes," Shane Windmeyer, executive director of Campus Pride, told ABC News.
Last year, Cathy sparked a national controversy by telling a radio host that "we're inviting God's judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at him and say we know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage. And I pray God's mercy on our generation that has such a prideful, arrogant attitude that thinks we have the audacity to redefine what marriage is all about."
Windmeyer said that Cathy called him last year, during the heat of the controversy that led national gay-rights groups to protest Chick-fil-A. Cathy reached out seeking advice and understanding, Windmeyer said. Windmeyer was a guest of Cathy's at this year's Chick-fil-A Bowl between LSU and Clemson at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta.
The activist also says Chick-fil-A has stopped donating to anti-gay groups, according to his review of the company's 990 tax forms.
http://news.yahoo.com/chick-fil-ceo-gay-activ...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But when war broke out, Charles Lindbergh really went to work. He started with Ford Motor Company helping to change if from building cars to building planes. Then off to the Pacific her went.(I don't think he went to Europe during the war)
For god's sake , he was a nazi synpathiser, along with anti-semite Henry Ford. How come you don't know that? That does not diminish his feat of crossing the Atlantic solo , first time, but he was who he was. He really wnnt to work when the war broke out? How silly can you get? did you somehow expect him to join the Lutwaffe. I told you , he few combat missions in the Pacific, which was admirable, he didn't have to, was overage I believe.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why^ Tell me. Did |I lie?
Did you lie? WTF? Are you even in touch with the real world?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Gun nuts heckle father of Sandy Hook victim in court

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Newtown-d...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
Well, no video so it may not be so. Maybe they were heckling someone else. Besides, you say it was "gun nuts" that were heckling this man but the article does not mention who was. Very presumptuous of you.
did you notice this in an associated article?

Now this man dares own a weapon that has;
Those features included, according to police:

A pistol grip
The ability to accept detachable ammunition magazines
A threaded barrel
The ability to have a bayonet attached
http://valley.newhavenindependent.org/archive...
Tell us, does a pistol grip make this rifle more dangerous? How about the ability to accept a detachable magazine? A threaded barrel? or the ability to have a bayonet attached?

Do you know how many people at Sandy Hook were bayoneted?
Yep, Libtards are bigots!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And incidentally, and until Pearl Harbour when Hitler foolishly declared war on the USA in solidarity with Japan, the Ford Motor company, Ford-owned, was still building military Ford trucks and other vehicles in Germany, thereby aiding Hitler better occupy Europe. He went to work building tanks (Shermans, the fiery coffins - light armour, light cannon, gas engine, great target practice for the German Tigers)in 1942 - at great profit btw.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Chick-fil-A CEO, Gay Activist Meet
By Chris Good | ABC OTUS News
The leader of a national gay-rights group says he's coming out-as a friend of Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy.
"I've gotten to know Dan, he's gotten to know me. He's shared concerns about young people, about Chick-fil-A being used for certain purposes," Shane Windmeyer, executive director of Campus Pride, told ABC News.
Last year, Cathy sparked a national controversy by telling a radio host that "we're inviting God's judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at him and say we know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage. And I pray God's mercy on our generation that has such a prideful, arrogant attitude that thinks we have the audacity to redefine what marriage is all about."
Windmeyer said that Cathy called him last year, during the heat of the controversy that led national gay-rights groups to protest Chick-fil-A. Cathy reached out seeking advice and understanding, Windmeyer said. Windmeyer was a guest of Cathy's at this year's Chick-fil-A Bowl between LSU and Clemson at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta.
The activist also says Chick-fil-A has stopped donating to anti-gay groups, according to his review of the company's 990 tax forms.
http://news.yahoo.com/chick-fil-ceo-gay-activ...
Could anyone care less?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
For god's sake , he was a nazi synpathiser, along with anti-semite Henry Ford. How come you don't know that? That does not diminish his feat of crossing the Atlantic solo , first time, but he was who he was. He really wnnt to work when the war broke out? How silly can you get? did you somehow expect him to join the Lutwaffe. I told you , he few combat missions in the Pacific, which was admirable, he didn't have to, was overage I believe.
God, I actually wrote "synpathiser" . Sympathiser it is. Sorry.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
Grieving father is lucky he wasn't shot and killed by these idiots. But, according to Rogue, these people are as sweet as apple pie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Kennedy was a Nazi sympathizer and FDR was an anti-Semite. But he was a Isolationist and was part of the

Oh, if he was caught flying a combat aircraft, he would have been in violation of the Geneva Accords and would not be a POW but treated as a spy or a saboteur and was subject to torture and summary execution.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

", I am a Democrat who thinks FDR was a great president."
Charles Lindbergh
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, no video so it may not be so.
Yeah, right. No video; so the Gettysburg address never happened.

Rouge is such a dunce.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 123,161 - 123,180 of167,778
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min ritedownthemiddle 1,036,084
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min Frijoles 65,486
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 43,114
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 4,037
ask amy 4-22 3 hr Zap Brannigan 59
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Dusty Mangina 47,151
Abby 4-22 5 hr pde 30
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr ScarletandOlive 96,199
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••