BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139768 Jan 30, 2013
Hummmm, I wonder why they started with the year 1981 and not 1961? I am sure they had they would find a lot more non-citizens with two (or more) Social Security Numbers. And I wonder if any of those would include Barrack H. Obama or Barry Soetoro?

IG Report: 4,317 Non-Citizens Obtained Multiple Social Security Numbers
Posted on January 30, 2013 by Cowboy Byte

A report from the Social Security Administration Inspector General (IG) found 4,317 instances where a non-citizen was able to obtain two Social Security numbers, including 542 instances that happened since 2001.

“We identified 4,317 instances where the Numident record of 2 SSNs assigned to noncitizens contained matching first, middle, and last names; dates and places of birth; gender; and fathers’ and mothers’ names,” the IG reported on Dec. 10, 2012.

Numident – which stands for Numerical Identification System – is the master file of applications for social security numbers. The IG found that SSA had issued multiple numbers to 4,317 non-citizens from 1981-2011.

Read more: http://cowboybyte.com/18298/ig-report-4317-no...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139769 Jan 30, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to your meltdowns and "unique" choice of words, he is a mere amateur.
Again,why "Can you hear us coming" repeatedly before Nov 6 2012 and then, halt, no more. Tell us in , as I was just saying, "unique" words
Hey dip, how many times do you want me to tell you? I answered your question directly. Find it, if you want. Is your memory really that bad? Eat more ants! Now, how many YEARS have you been on here spewing your hate for all things? What happened in your life that caused you to be filled with hate and rage?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139770 Jan 30, 2013
Hey LTR, tell me more about how you're going to slit my throat. LMAO!

Location hidden

#139771 Jan 30, 2013
Ooooo, look at the pretty picture of Britain.

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/britain-blankete...

It looks more like Greenland than Green-Britain! That was one nasty winter storm that hit them mid-month!

Location hidden

#139772 Jan 30, 2013
I must have missed this one. Fox News normally avoids these subjects. Rogue

10-part report raises questions about narrative of Obama's early life By Doug McKelway
Published September 20, 2012 FoxNews.com

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/20/10...

Location hidden

#139773 Jan 30, 2013
Payroll Taxes Rise. Consumer Confidence Plummets. Congress Is Shocked. Shocked! Shocked! Shocked!
Written by Gary North on January 30, 2013

In November, consumer confidence was measured at 71.5. Today, it is barely above 58. That is a major decline.
Read more: http://teapartyeconomist.com/2013/01/30/payro...

Location hidden

#139774 Jan 30, 2013
Yep, now not only the One Percenters be going outside U.S. borders, I bet the Ten Percenters will too. The rest of us will just have to accept what ObamaCare allows us.
Yep, assembly-line medicine.

Can Medical Tourism Save Us From Obamacare?
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

Location hidden

#139775 Jan 30, 2013
Escape from New York: Hedge Fund Millionaires Head for Florida Written by Gary North on January 29, 2013

There is no state income tax in Florida.

Real estate is sand cheap. Buy a mansion for what a townhouse in New York City costs.
There is snow.
There are hurricanes. But you can get them in New York City, too.
Say that you earn $1,000,000 a year or more. Would you prefer to pay a state incomes tax in the 9% marginal tax rate? Or nothing?
It’s a no-brainer. People with brains are catching on.
The exodus of hedge fund managers has begun.
When will fund managers in California figure out that the same deal is available in Nevada?

Read more: http://teapartyeconomist.com/2013/01/29/escap...

Location hidden

#139776 Jan 30, 2013
truman wrote:
Why do we go through the charade of pretending thse Rightist Moral Degenerates even have a point of view worth debating?
Thy are Sick.
Ive been going back and forth on another thread with some'Patriot' who has decided Sandy Hook was a hoax.
The Father that testified at the eharing while being jeered by a bunch of slobs in Cammo is a'liar' and a 'Pawn' of the Leb-media.
It offends me to even pretend the Evil Swill these hypocrite,inbred, neo Facists (Like 'Rogue' and 'LRS' swim in is some kind of moraly equivalent'Point of View'.
I bet you have no idea what the definition of "Fascist" is? I know you can't even spell it correctly.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139778 Jan 30, 2013
Q4 numbers show that government spending fell sharply--again, business spending picked up--again, and private investment went up--again.

Due to war draw down, we don't have to borrow as much money to fund pointless wars in the graveyard of empires.

Real personal consumption expenditures increased. Durable goods increased. Nondurable goods increased. Services increased. Real nonresidential fixed investment increased. Equipment and software increased. Real residential fixed investment increased.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139779 Jan 30, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Q4 numbers show that government spending fell sharply--again, business spending picked up--again, and private investment went up--again.
Due to war draw down, we don't have to borrow as much money to fund pointless wars in the graveyard of empires.
Real personal consumption expenditures increased. Durable goods increased. Nondurable goods increased. Services increased. Real nonresidential fixed investment increased. Equipment and software increased. Real residential fixed investment increased.
Hmmm, I guess people in the know disagree with you. LOL

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/30/us...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139780 Jan 30, 2013
Headline: NAACP leader says blacks are worse off under Obama! Just like we've been telling you dolts.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139781 Jan 30, 2013
More great news according to GB!

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2013/01/30...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139782 Jan 30, 2013
You boys need to open your eyes. Your boy "Obumbler" really sux at trying to be president.

Location hidden

#139783 Jan 30, 2013
truman wrote:
Why do we go through the charade of pretending thse Rightist Moral Degenerates even have a point of view worth debating?
Thy are Sick.
Ive been going back and forth on another thread with some'Patriot' who has decided Sandy Hook was a hoax.
The Father that testified at the eharing while being jeered by a bunch of slobs in Cammo is a'liar' and a 'Pawn' of the Leb-media.
It offends me to even pretend the Evil Swill these hypocrite,inbred, neo Facists (Like 'Rogue' and 'LRS' swim in is some kind of moraly equivalent'Point of View'.
Well, here is a partial video of this guys testimony. Please note that at least three times this video was edited. WHY?
Now, contrary to MSNBC he was not being heckled. He asked "if any body in this room could explain" and several spoke up. They did not try and shout him down as you Libtards often do, they simply tried to answer his question.

Father Of Newtown Victim Heckled At Hearing

Now, here is an example of Conservatives being shouted down by .... Libtards.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#139784 Jan 30, 2013
And here is Ann Colter being assaulted by Libtards throwing pies. How sophomoric can you get.

ann coulter attacked on stage by al pieda

But a Conservative who tries to answer a Liberal, is called a heckler!!!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#139785 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
You boys need to open your eyes. Your boy "Obumbler" really sux at trying to be president.
Your "opinion" isn't shared among the masses..hence...He was re-elected! We think President Obama is Awesome!!

Location hidden

#139786 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
More great news according to GB!
http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2013/01/30...
But when you count in the inflation factor, we have been in a recession for most of the four years Obummer Boy has been in the White House.
Any time inflation is greater than the GDP growth rate, you are in negative growth (recession)!
Yep, in the past four years we have had a four-year inflation rate of 9.7% while our four-year GDP growth rate is only 4.7%. Soooo, we are STILL in a recession!!!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139787 Jan 30, 2013
Yep, borrowing considerably less to fund interminable and unsinkable wars is a good thing.

Of course people with an agenda see things differently, but no 2nd grade Fox hack can spin the numbers that show the real economy growing substantially. The borrow to fund military welfare handouts days are ending.

Location hidden

#139788 Jan 30, 2013
Sound familiar?

FDR Second Bill of Rights Speech Footage

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min mdbuilder 49,306
Santa Claus delayed in Chicago after getting th... 4 hr ChicagOpinion 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr ChicagOpinion 98,871
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 hr johnplustwomore 1,155,536
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 11 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 hr KiMare 51,279
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:29 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:29PM