BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139740 Jan 29, 2013
Kentucky Klown Kar wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that you have never proven a lie has been told because you can't!
Carry On.
Kentucky Klown, Lmao if you think the above gibberish makes an iota of sense.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#139741 Jan 29, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Does anyone understand how assumptions are now facts according to the usurper pResident Obama or what ever his true legal name is. This must explain how we got a usurper pResident that we still do not know what his true legal name is even after 4 years in office.
That Obama has a certified BC issued by the state of Hawaii which unequivocally proves his POB is a fact GB. That you “believe” it to be a forgery is the assumption. An assumption I might add that’s purely birfoon specific.

You funny man GB!

Moreno Valley, CA

#139743 Jan 30, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And not only did she not SAY that Obama was born in Kenya, Obama was not born in Kenya In fact, the Kenyan government did an investigation of the claim that Obama was born there, and it determined that he was not born there.
“Jon Chessoni, a first secretary at the Kenyan Embassy in Washington, can’t understand why his office gets so many baseless questions about whether Barack Obama was born in Kenya.
“It’s madness,” said Chessoni on Monday.“His father, in 1961, would not even have been in Kenya. When this matter first came up, the Kenyan government did its research and confirmed that these are all baseless claims.””
http://washingtonindependent.com/53654/forged
I suppose the most comical aspect of granny Sarah’s taped conversation is the fact that she had no clue of the good Bishop McRae’s sinister character and were totally confused by his dimwittedness. They kept telling him the kid was born in Hawaii and he kept insisting on coming to see her and visiting the birth hospital in Mombasa. I’m sure they were ecstatic to get him off the phone and are probably praying to this day he never brings his dumb ass to Kenya.

And let us not forget Obama's Aunt Zeituni Onyango says Trump and I suppose by inference all birfoons are not just liars but “naked liars in the name of the Lord”. LOL

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

#139744 Jan 30, 2013
SOLEDAD O'BRIEN OUT AT CNN?

UPDATE: The morning show pairing of Cuomo and Burnett is confirmed, per DHD. No word yet on what that means for O'Brien.

But-but -but if CNN dumps Soledad O'Brien, who will tell me who's black in America?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...

CNN Drops James Carville, Mary Matalin; Others Leave in Zucker Shake-up

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/cnn-drop-ja...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

Moreno Valley, CA

#139746 Jan 30, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has done,plenty,just not anything good for our country. Obama has taken numerous extravagant vacations. Obama has said that a police force acted stupidly. Obama has said that he is disdainful of our country and our Constitution. Obama has done as much in his power to destroy our country and our way of life as he could possibly do. Obama has used the Executive Order to supersede the Constitution and Obama has used his bureaucrats to push anti-American policies in defiance of the Constitution and Congress.
Obama told me to give this to you Frank. LOL

“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.”
&#8213; Barack Obama

So go ahead and get crackin Frank!
truman

Boise, ID

#139748 Jan 30, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has done,plenty,just not anything good for our country. Obama has taken numerous extravagant vacations. Obama has said that a police force acted stupidly. Obama has said that he is disdainful of our country and our Constitution. Obama has done as much in his power to destroy our country and our way of life as he could possibly do. Obama has used the Executive Order to supersede the Constitution and Obama has used his bureaucrats to push anti-American policies in defiance of the Constitution and Congress.
A Police Force acted Stupidly???? OMG!!!!!
Ill bet you would have a hard time providing proof Obama Said he had 'disdain' for The United States and the Constitution.
Link?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#139749 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, you don't to worry about me mooching off your dollar. But, you should be prepared to help pay for the 11M soon to be "new" illegal citizens. If they don't get you then Obarry will. Enjoy. You want fries with that?
Already paying for them. Have been long before your obsession with President Obama.

Just another fact filled day where it must suck to be RomperStomper
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#139750 Jan 30, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>HailMeinObummer wrote, "<quoted text>
As for granny the audio conversation has been posted here many times you just refuse to listen to the truth, she absolutely said he was born in Kenya, and the interviewer repeated his question to make sure he was hearing her answer correctly, so enough with your lies and cover ups!"

Apparently so did CÂ’mor. It certainly appears he never actually heard the tape or read the transcript.
Well there does appear to be a lot of inbreeding in Birfistan. Not surprising to learn that they are all related.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#139751 Jan 30, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>Does Kentucky Klown Kar understand that repeating the same tired lies is still meaningless, even after 4 years in office?
But that would mean Tacky's entire life is meaningless!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#139752 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, hey LTR! LMAO!!!
Please let me know if you get tired of being wrong Romper
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#139753 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Busted! Little pencil-necked, zit-faced dycklick. LMAO Again, HEY LTR! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Pathetic ignorant Romper. Sucks to be you
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

#139754 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't gloss over what his choice of "event" was. It just so happens to be at the core of Christianity. Of course, you'll want us to believe that just happened to pop into his head. Right. You know what he was doing and so do I. It's a shame you can't be the least bit truthful, even with yourself. But then again, these ARE the games you flaps choose to play. Just don't think, even for a moment, that you're fooling anyone. Quite the opposite is the case. When you overplay a game you're the one that ends up looking silly. Got it?(as you would say)
Duh! His choice of event was what is considered a momentous event in human history by many people. My choice of event was a momentous event in US history. Neither choice disparages any event or belief, except Rouge's silly belief that without video evidence nothing he wishes to deny ever happened.
UR missing a few cards from your deck. Indeed, Jacques said nothing to dispute Christian belief in that post.
You say I "know what he was doing" but you cannot say what in particular was the alleged "cheap shot" at religion. Jacques took a legitimate shot at hypocrisy, which btw Christ often did.
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense. There simply is nothing disparaging religion in his comment.
I made an analogous comment, that with no video proof, then the Gettysburgh address must not have happened. Was that a jab at Lincoln or Getysburgh?
UR missing a few cards from your deck.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139755 Jan 30, 2013
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>The jab is at Rouge's "it couldn't have happened if there's no video" mantra, Dufus.
Still haven't figured it out?
Best to forget it, JL. And the richest of it all, this creep boasts of being religion's defender. ha ha. Ever see his true vocabulary? Also,as a deeply "religious man", he wants his opponents' planes to crash, including the president's. As to mocking religion, plenty of opportunities to do that, I don't need to throw sarcasm at Rogue.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139756 Jan 30, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
you are one sick pervert
Coming from the likes of you, that's rich. Very rich.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#139757 Jan 30, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Best to forget it, JL. And the richest of it all, this creep boasts of being religion's defender. ha ha. Ever see his true vocabulary? Also,as a deeply "religious man", he wants his opponents' planes to crash, including the president's. As to mocking religion, plenty of opportunities to do that, I don't need to throw sarcasm at Rogue.
He also defends killing if children as long as you pray to his version of God while you do it. Probably the most pathetic of all Birfoons
truman

Boise, ID

#139758 Jan 30, 2013
Why do we go through the charade of pretending thse Rightist Moral Degenerates even have a point of view worth debating?
Thy are Sick.
Ive been going back and forth on another thread with some'Patriot' who has decided Sandy Hook was a hoax.
The Father that testified at the eharing while being jeered by a bunch of slobs in Cammo is a'liar' and a 'Pawn' of the Leb-media.
It offends me to even pretend the Evil Swill these hypocrite,inbred, neo Facists (Like 'Rogue' and 'LRS' swim in is some kind of moraly equivalent'Point of View'.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139759 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone is having a meltdown right here on Topix! Are your wittle fists clinched tightly? Stomping those cute wittle feetys? Flailing your wittle arms all about? Face red? Get mommy to put a towel underneath you so when you soil yourself it won't be all over the floor. LMAO pilgrim
Compared to your meltdowns and "unique" choice of words, he is a mere amateur.

Again,why "Can you hear us coming" repeatedly before Nov 6 2012 and then, halt, no more. Tell us in , as I was just saying, "unique" words

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#139760 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it can, and it was. It's just well beyond your realm of understanding. Be a good tinker now.
UR a hopeless case if you think a non sequitur is a reasonable mode of understanding anything.

According to the disconnected Christian birfoon gun nut so-called, realm of understanding, "No video of X then it can't be" is disparaging X if X concerns religion, but not anything else.

Sorry birfoon boy, UR missing a few cards from your deck.
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
If you see a jab at religion, you're hallucinating.
"No video of X then it can't be" is disparaging X?
RU on LSD?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139761 Jan 30, 2013
Patriot Warrior wrote:
SOLEDAD O'BRIEN OUT AT CNN?
UPDATE: The morning show pairing of Cuomo and Burnett is confirmed, per DHD. No word yet on what that means for O'Brien.
But-but -but if CNN dumps Soledad O'Brien, who will tell me who's black in America?
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...
CNN Drops James Carville, Mary Matalin; Others Leave in Zucker Shake-up
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/cnn-drop-ja...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
Good morning American er hmm Pravda Lady. Where've you been hiding out? Under a rock withyourbosom buddy LRS? Ugh. Oh, hi, Sloopy. AL, PW, Sloopy, the loser trinity.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139762 Jan 30, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
A Police Force acted Stupidly???? OMG!!!!!
Ill bet you would have a hard time providing proof Obama Said he had 'disdain' for The United States and the Constitution.
Link?
I already asked him to prove all his assertions. He never will,he can't.But in a week or so,he will return with the same childish schoolyard inventions. This "thing" votes, imagine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min sonicfilter 1,110,498
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 1 hr Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
GREECE MURDER - Pavlos Fyssas Memorial 1 hr XAC 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••